April 26, 2024, 04:19:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What do you think about George Anthony?
I feel he was honest in his police interview and my feelings about him have changed - 26 (14.4%)
He lies like Casey and I still don't trust him - 94 (51.9%)
Still unsure - 61 (33.7%)
Total Voters: 181

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #33  (Read 361928 times)
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #180 on: September 29, 2008, 04:40:35 PM »

Do prison inmates have access to computers? Anyone know?

Yes they do, I stopped filling out warranty cards years ago because they are the ones that go through them and it came to light when a woman was raped from filling out a pantyhose warranty after the guy got out of jail.

Wow, seriously?? That's scary!!

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #181 on: September 29, 2008, 04:41:04 PM »

I have a question....how will the jury be picked in a trial like this oen? I mean, everyone knows about this case..how in the world will they find 12 people who dont?

"God dont like ugly"
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #182 on: September 29, 2008, 04:41:07 PM »

I hope the picture i'm trying to post works...this is on Channel 6's site...a different picture of Zenaida

Link:

http://www.local6.com/news/17581509/detail.html

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #183 on: September 29, 2008, 04:41:11 PM »

What is the name of the guy who came and visited her while she was in jail?  The one who was supposedly an "old friend" who judging by Casey's facial expressions she had never in her life seen before....??  TIA

I believe his name was Patrick Bourgeois?  (sp?)
Thanks so much!
In his conversation to Casey at the jailhouse he mentions, in order have her remember who he is says, "I hung out with Mike Walker"...could this be the Mike? 
She did not know who this guy was..maybe this was a clue to something for her?  He says that "Mike wanted me to tell you that you have a friend outside".

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2008/07/audio-from-case.html

nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #184 on: September 29, 2008, 04:43:33 PM »

also, I aske dthis earlier..how do I look at Casey's facebook? My daughter has one, but I dont know how to navigate around that thing...when i click on Casey's pics, it pulls up my daughters..and I DONT wanna add h er as a friend....

"God dont like ugly"
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #185 on: September 29, 2008, 04:43:53 PM »

Here is Casey leaving her home confinement appt.

geez, she thinks she's a movie star with those glasses!

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #186 on: September 29, 2008, 04:45:49 PM »

also, I aske dthis earlier..how do I look at Casey's facebook? My daughter has one, but I dont know how to navigate around that thing...when i click on Casey's pics, it pulls up my daughters..and I DONT wanna add h er as a friend....
Sheesh..I see how it is..I responded to you and you must not have liked the answer!  LOL

No love from Nikki...

You would have to add her as a friend to see her on Facebook.  You can however limit the view she can see of your profile when you add her as a friend.  Just note, if you only have one friend on your Facebook, or no friends she will either deny you or report you.  She is only adding those who say something nice and sweet to her as well in their friend request.  She made mention of that on her Facebook..she is only adding supporters and friends.

nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #187 on: September 29, 2008, 04:49:27 PM »

Sheesh..I see how it is..I responded to you and you must not have liked the answer!  LOL

No love from Nikki...

You would have to add her as a friend to see her on Facebook.  You can however limit the view she can see of your profile when you add her as a friend.  Just note, if you only have one friend on your Facebook, or no friends she will either deny you or report you.  She is only adding those who say something nice and sweet to her as well in their friend request.  She made mention of that on her Facebook..she is only adding supporters and friends.

(((((((((((((DOLCE))))))))))))))))))))))

I didnt see it..so sowwwyyyy...

I guess I had better leave well enough alone then..... I dont want my DD getting messages from her 
and I just cant bring myself to say something nice to her.....

"God dont like ugly"
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #188 on: September 29, 2008, 04:55:12 PM »

No love from Nikki...

I guess I had better leave well enough alone then..... I dont want my DD getting messages from her 
What would you like to see my dear...I am happy to post her entire Facebook if nessessary...not much on it really other than a bunch of idiots who think she is so cool..BLAH!!

CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #189 on: September 29, 2008, 04:59:09 PM »

does anyone have link to Georges LE interview?

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #190 on: September 29, 2008, 05:00:18 PM »

Mom doesnt post, but she reads every day....she wanted me to post this..

" In our town yesterday, 2 children, a brother and sister age 2 and 3 drowned in the family pool. The mom did not realize it was BOTH of her children until the paramedics were working on one child trying to revive her, and the mother said, ":where is my boy" and they dove in and found the son....they had to sedate her immediately because she was so distraught..THIS is how a mother acts when she loses her child.....They would have to sedate a normal mother.."

Mom wanted me to tell you guys that..Yall give her LOVE!!!

"God dont like ugly"
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #191 on: September 29, 2008, 05:00:50 PM »

As my Grandma always said:

"Il bugiardo vuole buona memoria, bugie hanno le gambe corte."

A liar needs a long memory, as lies have short legs!

She is lashing out on her Facebook...she must be getting pretty antzi!!

nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #192 on: September 29, 2008, 05:02:05 PM »

No love from Nikki...

What would you like to see my dear...I am happy to post her entire Facebook if nessessary...not much on it really other than a bunch of idiots who think she is so cool..BLAH!!

TY Dolce!! If it aint interesting, dont worry 'bout it...LOL..I just wanted to see what she was thinkin'....probably nothing except."awww. i'm so pretty..I think I am a princess...blah blah blah"

"God dont like ugly"
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #193 on: September 29, 2008, 05:02:29 PM »

I have a question....how will the jury be picked in a trial like this oen? I mean, everyone knows about this case..how in the world will they find 12 people who dont?
Same way they did with OJ.  Oh, and they said he would never get a fair trial too. 
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #194 on: September 29, 2008, 05:06:06 PM »

Hello to all,

Just got done with George’s tapes and I think he is covering his own butt IMO

First he wanted to make sure that LE knew he had followed Casey because he wanted to get to the bottom of things he was mad. He went into great detail about him following her about how he laid back but then she turned off and he lost her.

It just seems strange the detail of him telling it to LE but he never talks about when the truck was brought back and if he ever tried to talk with Casey then to get the answers and he kept saying he just can’t remember the date of all this.

Does anyone know the two streets that he named she turned off of are they near the airport?

I also find it strange that he talks about the phone records and how Lee is just blown away by them but he never looked at them.

He says they never use the front door always use the garage door. Wonder  if they closed the garage door when LE arrived and had them use the front door only. If that is the case then didn’t want them smelling the garage.

George never shuts up and always has a answer for the smallest of things till the one LE says I think your a guy that knows a lot about a lot of things that seems to be the only silence and you can here someone peeking the table with their fingers and hands.

Sorry to quote myself but another thought LOL
seems like George is trying to get Casy out of her car (because of the smell) so that is way he puts her in Cindy's truck and then he follows her so if the pings of both Casey's and his cell phone are in the same area.

Also I wonder if Cindys job has camara's and the have a tape of Cindy's truck being there on the day all this happened.

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #195 on: September 29, 2008, 05:10:09 PM »

Montel has different guests on and some have had their children kiddnaped and killed and this is way later and they still falling to bit's!!

This is also how a parent acts!!

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #196 on: September 29, 2008, 05:10:53 PM »

seems like George is trying to get Casy out of her car (because of the smell) so that is way he puts her in Cindy's truck and then he follows her so if the pings of both Casey's and his cell phone are in the same area.

Also I wonder if Cindys job has camara's and the have a tape of Cindy's truck being there on the day all this happened.

I was thinking the same thing this morning.  He really wants to get Casey out of her own car at that point in time and there has to be a reason.   What I'd also like to know is, where is he saying Cindy would have been (and what would she have been driving?) in order for Casey to have taken her car without her knowing?   Makes NO sense.

Also, the way he always says "as a matter of fact....." as he adds additional information that sounds like an afterthought seems odd to me.   

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Kristen1977
Scared Monkey

« Reply #197 on: September 29, 2008, 05:11:17 PM »

Same way they did with OJ.  Oh, and they said he would never get a fair trial too. 

OJ'S trial wasn't fair!!! If it was fair he would be behind bars!!!
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #198 on: September 29, 2008, 05:15:33 PM »

[/quote]

Do you have the link to these tapes?

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #199 on: September 29, 2008, 05:16:19 PM »

I know a few people who have never heard of this case.  Not every one watches Nancy Grace or Fox News.  I'm sure there are a lot of college kids and senior citizens who don't pay attention to these things.

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.