April 25, 2024, 06:12:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What do you think about George Anthony?
I feel he was honest in his police interview and my feelings about him have changed - 26 (14.4%)
He lies like Casey and I still don't trust him - 94 (51.9%)
Still unsure - 61 (33.7%)
Total Voters: 181

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #33  (Read 361772 times)
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1800 on: October 01, 2008, 08:42:08 AM »

Posted on craigs List awhile ago

couple weeks before Caylee disappeared I believe George & Cindy wanted Casey to get off her ass, get a job and to be a responsible mother. During the next couple of weeks Casey never looked for a job and this caused a lot of frustration and anger with George & Cindy to the point they threatened to kick Casey out of the house. Caylee was welcomed by George & Cindy to live with them.

Because Casey still wanted to party with her new boyfriend and never attempted to look for a job this caused a lot of heated arguments at George & Cindy’s house and Casey was using Caylee as her leverage. When the three of them had a heated-argument, Casey left in anger, taking Caylee with her just to piss-off George & Cindy. During this time Casey was spending a lot of time with her new boyfriend and Caylee was being dumped wherever Casey could find someone to babysit.  Now Casey is in a bind, she has no money and no place to live (where Caylee would be welcomed) and no way to properly take care of Caylee. But Casey doesn’t want George and Cindy to have Caylee, plus Casey has already lied to George and Cindy, saying she and Caylee were living with her boyfriend and they were a happy little family, (this is when Casey stole the 2 gas cans out of George and Cindy’s shed). Casey was dead-ass broke!

Now Casey has Caylee with no place to live. Casey still wants everyone to believe her lies and still wants to party with her boyfriend. So what does she do with Caylee? Casey keeps Caylee in the car while she goes about her business. Casey wants to go out and party with her boyfriend/friends so Casey planned to wait for Caylee to fall alseep in the car, park the car in a isolated parking lot and put Caylee in the trunk where Caylee couldn’t be heard if she woke up. While out partying Casey gets really drunk, to the point of passing out and the boyfriend brings Casey to his apartment. It's late afternoon when Casey awoke from getting drunk the night before. When Casey finally got around to checking on Caylee, who was abandoned in the trunk of the car, Casey found Caylee was dead from heat exposer.

Now Casey has a dead baby and is freaking out! Casey doesn’t know what to do. She leaves Caylee in the trunk and abandons the car where it was parked. (this is why Casey’s car smelled like a dead body). A few days later Casey has a plan and drives her car to George & Cindy’s home, backing her car up to the garage.(which Casey has never done) takes Caylee out of the trunk and places Caylee in the pool, Casey than makes a flurry of phone calls, first tried to call Cindy numerous times than she calls George numerous times, with no answer. Casey wants to tell everyone Caylee had drowned (but while making the numerous phone calls Casey realizes that an autopsy will be required and the medical examiner wouldn’t find water in Caylee’s lungs and would determine that Caylee had died of heat exposure). So Casey quits calling everyone and pulls Caylee out of the pool, goes to the neighbors to borrow a shovel. (This is when the neighbor notices Casey car backed up to the garage). Casey then buries Caylee in the backyard and leaves. While driving in her car Casey realizes that the car smells of a decomposing body so Casey abandons the car at Amscot. (Amscot has surveillance cameras everywhere on their property).

A couple of days later Cindy receives a phone call that Casey's car has been towed from Amscots parking lot. So George and Cindy go pick up the car from the tow lot. While driving home George notices the decomposing smell in the car. (George is a retired homicide detective, he knows the smell). Now they are both worried because they haven’t seen Caylee in four weeks. Cindy starts calling Casey demanding she brings Caylee home! Once back at George & Cindy’s home, Casey has to explain why Caylee isn’t with her and another heated-arguments starts. Cindy threatens to call the Police in an effort to get Casey to tell her where Caylee is. Cindy has no choice but to call the Police in the heat of the argument. (that’s when Cindy starts calling 911 and tells the operator that the car smells like a dead body!)

Now, Casey not wanting the Police involved has to come clean and tell George and Cindy that Caylee is dead and buried in the backyard. George immediately wants Caylee's body away from his home so he exhumes Caylees body, places weights on Caylee's body and places the body in Casey’s car. George and Casey drives to a isolated lake and throws Caylee’s body in the lake, hoping the alligators will eat the body.

Now the family is lying to everyone in an effort to conceal this MURDER so Casey won’t be charged for Murder and George and Cindy won’t be arrested for Accessory to Murder.

I’m not sure the brother is aware of Caylee’s death or how Casey, George and Cindy are involved but I could be wrong.

That is my theory... Let me know what yout think.

Nice post!!!

I was under the impression that George and Cindy thought Casey already had a job?George suspected that she didn't but when Casey came in on him that day and the gas can episode happened she told him she was in a hurry to get back to work..I have to go with the theory that a huge arguement happened the night they had gone to see great grandpa and the stolen money issue came up.Reports have it that Cindy choked Casey causing her to grab Caylee and flee the house in a hurry.I think Casey ended Caylee's life that night.I can't say by accident or intentional though but I feel sure she would rather Caylee be dead then ever with Cindy.This is the reason I don't understand why Cindy is defending her.Surely she has to know that Casey felt this way and this is the reason little Caylee is dead.Casey says in her own words that she is a spiteful bitch.If Casey is a mirror image of Cindy as some propose,why doesn't Cindy return the spiteful favor?...

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1801 on: October 01, 2008, 08:45:40 AM »

Klaas I no there is a map from Casey's Pings but has anyone on here looked at the actual cell phone bill and did a map with the latitude and longitude??

TIA

I haven't had time to.  I'm sure someone has though.  I'll look around the various forums and see what I can find 

Here is some cell phone with maps for June 16

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1655021/detailed-cell-calls

According to what Red has told us, the searchers were looking in the area of the office park with the dumpster at a remote location near the airport.  They were there because of a cell phone ping in a location where Casey otherwise wouldn't have had reason to be.
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1802 on: October 01, 2008, 08:46:12 AM »

George brought up to LE about the smell in the car.

GEORGE: You guys are aware of the smell of the car?

POLICE: Well, I`m trying to tip toe around that issue. Because I know it`s a sensitive one.

GEORGE: I`ve just got to tell you my feelings. I don`t like how it smells. I`m being straight with you guys.

POLICE: I`m sorry?

GEORGE: I don`t like the smell of the car. I`m being straight with you guys.

POLICE: We didn`t like the smell, either.

GEORGE: I`m being straight and honest.

POLICE: We appreciate that, George and we wouldn`t share that with anyone.

POLICE: Yes, because that`s a difficult topic for you.

GEORGE: It`s tough. You know, stuff has got to come out. That`s the way it is. I`m not going to hold back.

George wanted them to ask about the smell being Caylee, IMO

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/30/ng.01.html
I think that's cop lingo for they all know it's a dead body smell. But they all know they can't talk about it because then they can't use it in court. So they were letting George talk and clear himself. George knew what had happened and loves his daughter but he knows he has to do the right thing. It must be killing him.

From watching clips on George I think he suspected and rationally put 2+2 together but Casey was very evasive. I still believe George might be the father of Caylee... but if it comes to it that won't come out in court.

What is George's nationality, anyone know?

Surname Anthony

Anthony is a name that came to England in the 11th century wave of migration that was set off by the Norman Conquest of 1066. Anthony comes from ultimately derived from the Latin family name Antonius, which is of unknown etymology.

Anglo-Norman names are characterized by a multitude of spelling variations. When the Normans became the ruling people of England in the 11th century, they introduced a new language into a society where the main languages of Old and later Middle English had no definite spelling rules. These languages were more often spoken than written, so they blended freely with one another. Contributing to this mixing of tongues was the fact that medieval scribes spelled words according to sound, ensuring that a person's name would appear differently in nearly every document in which it was recorded. The name has been spelled Anthony, Antony, Antonie, McAnthony, Anton(Scot), Anthoney, Enthony and many more.

Peace Monkeys
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1803 on: October 01, 2008, 08:47:12 AM »

so Casey planned to wait for Caylee to fall alseep in the car, park the car in a isolated parking lot and put Caylee in the trunk where Caylee couldn’t be heard if she woke up. 
like it except it's illegal to leave a kid in a car alone in Florida I think.

like it it is illegal to murder and dispose of an innocent three year old child...
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1804 on: October 01, 2008, 08:51:53 AM »

Does anyone have the picture of LE on the other side of the umbrella with the flags in the yard..I swear it look like the outline of a body..

And also didnt ,last week or the week before, we hear on NG that soil samples from the yard came back positive for human decomp??

Edited to move post to Caylee thread.

This one

Thanks Blonde this is the one I was talking about I posted it earlier and Klaas enlarged it..
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1805 on: October 01, 2008, 08:52:22 AM »

so Casey planned to wait for Caylee to fall alseep in the car, park the car in a isolated parking lot and put Caylee in the trunk where Caylee couldn’t be heard if she woke up. 

like it it is illegal to murder and dispose of an innocent three year old child...

For some reason I think that is what heppen..The carbon monoxide from the trunk she was already asleep she just wouldnt hat would be the most peaceful way,no bllod she wouldnt have to watch her die and in her mind she really didnt kill her..
Mary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1806 on: October 01, 2008, 08:55:10 AM »

To-nite the Anthony's another prayer meeting only its being held at the church.
 Who is going to watch the slore, she is watching all these blogs, you can sure.
 I'm wondering suicide, she must know that things are not looking good and that
 you don't need a body for a murder charge. Maybe they will arrest her to-day.
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1807 on: October 01, 2008, 08:56:26 AM »

I think that may have happen the carbon monoxide would keep her asleep forever she wouldn't have to actually kill her the fumes would, no blood, no pain and in her sick mind she really didnt kill her.maybe then she took her to the house to plan the drowing put sh realized it wouldnt work ...
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1808 on: October 01, 2008, 08:56:31 AM »

I went back through Caseys call logs a little...Found this...

6/24 11:20 am
6/24 14:48 pm
6/25 12:52 pm
6/25 13:36 pm
6/25 14:13 pm
6/25 14:18 pm

Casey called 407-671-0000

Lexus
305 N Semoran Blvd
Winter Park, FL 32792-4404
(407) 671-0000

Casey want a new car?
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1809 on: October 01, 2008, 08:58:43 AM »

Lexus
305 N Semoran Blvd
(407) 671-0000

Casey want a new car?

I saw that too but i think on google there was somewhere in the back of that she went in the woods somewhere
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1810 on: October 01, 2008, 09:01:20 AM »

Lexus
305 N Semoran Blvd
(407) 671-0000

Casey want a new car?

I saw that too but i think on google there was somewhere in the back of that she went in the woods somewhere

Why do you think she called there?
dejasade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1811 on: October 01, 2008, 09:01:55 AM »

Lexus
305 N Semoran Blvd
(407) 671-0000

Casey want a new car?

Why do you think she called there?

....maybe another one of her 'lovers' jobs??

My boyfriend said he'll leave me if i dont stop shopping..... I'll miss that guy.
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1812 on: October 01, 2008, 09:03:27 AM »

George brought up to LE about the smell in the car.

GEORGE: You guys are aware of the smell of the car?

POLICE: Well, I`m trying to tip toe around that issue. Because I know it`s a sensitive one.

GEORGE: I`ve just got to tell you my feelings. I don`t like how it smells. I`m being straight with you guys.

POLICE: I`m sorry?

GEORGE: I don`t like the smell of the car. I`m being straight with you guys.

POLICE: We didn`t like the smell, either.

GEORGE: I`m being straight and honest.

POLICE: We appreciate that, George and we wouldn`t share that with anyone.

POLICE: Yes, because that`s a difficult topic for you.

GEORGE: It`s tough. You know, stuff has got to come out. That`s the way it is. I`m not going to hold back.

George wanted them to ask about the smell being Caylee, IMO

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/30/ng.01.html
I think that's cop lingo for they all know it's a dead body smell. But they all know they can't talk about it because then they can't use it in court. So they were letting George talk and clear himself. George knew what had happened and loves his daughter but he knows he has to do the right thing. It must be killing him.

From watching clips on George I think he suspected and rationally put 2+2 together but Casey was very evasive. I still believe George might be the father of Caylee... but if it comes to it that won't come out in court.

What is George's nationality, anyone know?

Surname Anthony

Anthony is a name that came to England in the 11th century wave of migration that was set off by the Norman Conquest of 1066. Anthony comes from ultimately derived from the Latin family name Antonius, which is of unknown etymology.

Anglo-Norman names are characterized by a multitude of spelling variations. When the Normans became the ruling people of England in the 11th century, they introduced a new language into a society where the main languages of Old and later Middle English had no definite spelling rules. These languages were more often spoken than written, so they blended freely with one another. Contributing to this mixing of tongues was the fact that medieval scribes spelled words according to sound, ensuring that a person's name would appear differently in nearly every document in which it was recorded. The name has been spelled Anthony, Antony, Antonie, McAnthony, Anton(Scot), Anthoney, Enthony and many more.

MORNING ALL MONKEYS!!

hang tight tom tom I was born and raised in England LMAO

somebody delete that post so I don't get nana's thrown

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1813 on: October 01, 2008, 09:07:17 AM »

....maybe another one of her 'lovers' jobs??

Could be seems like Casey knows a male everywhere she goes..
Mary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1814 on: October 01, 2008, 09:09:07 AM »

maybe she called there to see what time they closed
chocolatetyh34
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1815 on: October 01, 2008, 09:12:41 AM »

Has anyone been able to find a copy of that witness list yet?
dejasade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1816 on: October 01, 2008, 09:14:42 AM »

anyone heard any more about her looking on those missing children web sites?
.....couldn't that sort of be used as like 'premeditation' ? or something?

My boyfriend said he'll leave me if i dont stop shopping..... I'll miss that guy.
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1817 on: October 01, 2008, 09:20:47 AM »

Has anyone been able to find a copy of that witness list yet?

I keep looking, but no

Peace Monkeys
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1818 on: October 01, 2008, 09:26:53 AM »

Morning Monkeys - looks like the stalker cam is working.  Ominous sun glare - lets take that as a sign that light is being shed on this case!
chocolatetyh34
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1819 on: October 01, 2008, 09:27:38 AM »

anyone heard any more about her looking on those missing children web sites?
.....couldn't that sort of be used as like 'premeditation' ? or something?
That was suppose to have been the topic of last night show on NG.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.