April 25, 2024, 08:59:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What do you think about George Anthony?
I feel he was honest in his police interview and my feelings about him have changed - 26 (14.4%)
He lies like Casey and I still don't trust him - 94 (51.9%)
Still unsure - 61 (33.7%)
Total Voters: 181

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #33  (Read 361787 times)
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #1860 on: October 01, 2008, 11:11:30 AM »

I went back through Caseys call logs a little...Found this...

6/24 11:20 am
6/24 14:48 pm
6/25 12:52 pm
6/25 13:36 pm
6/25 14:13 pm
6/25 14:18 pm

Casey called 407-671-0000

Lexus
305 N Semoran Blvd
Winter Park, FL 32792-4404
(407) 671-0000

Casey want a new car?

KC is such a liar I don't know if she really did go to a dealership ~ but in her IM with him she said she did...who knows!!!

Long time lurker, first time poster here. I asked Dante, on another site, if he had knowledge of this dealership and he said he has heard of it but does not know anyone that works there. 

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1861 on: October 01, 2008, 11:13:57 AM »

Janet - thanks for the link to the LE photos!

It looks like LE moved everything from the right rear corner of the yard.  It even looks like they lifted some large pavers/patio stones.  They had shovels in the pictures where they seem to be checking a dry dirt area in the center of a rectangle of chips and also in the far back corner around some bamboo.  Didn't Casey tell the neighbor she needed the shovel to do something with the bamboo?  The search photographs are dated Friday, July 18th.  They are definitely searching the in the bark chips around Caylee's play area.  They don't seem interested in the other areas of the yard.

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/071808cayleehomesearch/1/lg/071808searchathome3.htm

Can anyone please put this pic next to the flagged one? I want to see if that dark depression in the right corner is what was flagged, the mulch looks to be a different color. TIA!

Thank you Klaas, shoot, I still can't tell from the pics.
Maybe it's just my morning eye's and lack off coffee.  I notice drag marks in these photo's and a small outline of what could be a small child. 

Do you see it in pic#2 where the guy to right head is? That's where I'm seeing something.

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1862 on: October 01, 2008, 11:16:01 AM »

Welcome to Scared Monkeys,  Curious Cat.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MSE
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1863 on: October 01, 2008, 11:16:19 AM »

Boys find skeletal remains by woods
Unclear if bones from cemetery
BY JESSICA RAYNOR • FLORIDA TODAY • October 1, 2008

Read Comments(3)Recommend Print this page E-mail this article Share Del.icio.us
 Facebook
 Digg
 Reddit
 Newsvine
 Buzz up! TITUSVILLE -- A forensic team will study bones found Tuesday near the Oaklawn Memorial Gardens and Mausoleums to determine their origin, Titusville police said.

Police found what appear to be human skeletal remains along a tree line at the north end of the cemetery. The area is often used as a shortcut for people walking to Dixie Avenue.

"We've excavated the area. We've recovered some bones, not what we would call complete skeletal remains, by any stretch of the imagination," said Detective William Davies of the Titusville police criminal investigations division.

The discovery came after some boys brought the police a partial skull they said they found lying on the ground while they walked through the woods. The boys had the skull for several days before turning it over on Monday, police said.

The boys likely will not face charges, Davies said.

"We don't believe they tampered with any graves or anything," he said. "We think they honestly just stumbled upon it."

Davies wasn't sure whether the bones were found on property belonging to the cemetery. He said it's rare to find bones that don't turn out belonging to animals.

Police won't know the age, gender or race of the bones until after they are sent off and examined. That could take some time, Davies said.

Contact Raynor at 360-1016 or jraynor@floridatoday.com.

http://www.floridatoday.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20081001/NEWS01/810010334/1006
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1864 on: October 01, 2008, 11:18:15 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/17596969/detail.html

On-Duty Deputies Will Watch Anthony Home
Casey Anthony Expected To Visit Attorney

POSTED: 9:06 am EDT October 1, 2008
UPDATED: 9:35 am EDT October 1, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The family of missing toddler Caylee Anthony is ready to negotiate with some angry neighbors.

They agreed to move their Sunday night prayer vigils away from their home.

Homeowners in the neighborhood where the Anthonys live went before Orange County commissioners on Tuesday in search of help.

The commission agreed things had gotten out of hand outside the family's home, but a request to hire off-duty deputies to patrol the neighborhood was defeated.

Instead, the Orange County Sheriff's Office will place two on-duty deputies at the home during prime-time hours.

"We've pulled those deputies out of the violent crime areas, so there is a cost to this of more than just money. We're doing the best we can and responding to every call out there," Sgt. Mike Crab said.

Casey Anthony is expected to travel to her attorney's office at around 10 a.m. Wednesday

Good Morning All !!

I thought thing were pretty quiet arround there lately ??? The Cam's been quiet all day and lats Sunday, the news was reporting " a handful" of protesters across the street.

Did I miss something ??

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
MSE
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1865 on: October 01, 2008, 11:18:18 AM »

It looks like LE moved everything from the right rear corner of the yard.  It even looks like they lifted some large pavers/patio stones.  They had shovels in the pictures where they seem to be checking a dry dirt area in the center of a rectangle of chips and also in the far back corner around some bamboo.  Didn't Casey tell the neighbor she needed the shovel to do something with the bamboo?  The search photographs are dated Friday, July 18th.  They are definitely searching the in the bark chips around Caylee's play area.  They don't seem interested in the other areas of the yard.

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/071808cayleehomesearch/1/lg/071808searchathome3.htm

Can anyone please put this pic next to the flagged one? I want to see if that dark depression in the right corner is what was flagged, the mulch looks to be a different color. TIA!

Maybe it's just my morning eye's and lack off coffee.  I notice drag marks in these photo's and a small outline of what could be a small child. 

Do you see it in pic#2 where the guy to right head is? That's where I'm seeing something.
I see it too. 
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #1866 on: October 01, 2008, 11:18:28 AM »

Thank you! Like all of you, I am consumed with this case.

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
MSE
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1867 on: October 01, 2008, 11:21:35 AM »

Hi CuriusCat, I didn't see you come in.  Welcome.
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1868 on: October 01, 2008, 11:24:16 AM »

WELCOME TO THE NEW MONKEYS!

I wonder what ever happened to the people that George's people were watching?

How about Casey's "own investigation" she was to do after they had to get her out of the pokey for?

Their stories - all of them - have been crap from the beginning.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1869 on: October 01, 2008, 11:24:29 AM »

wrong, absolutely (j/k) but she DID not call TONY... ck the records, he called her

Tony Lazaro claimed in his statement of July 22nd that Casey called him to pick her up at Amscot ... she had run out of gas and ... has been pushed into the parking lot.

DID TONY LIE!!!!

Would somebody please provide me with a link to these cell records.

Thank you.

Janet

_______

TRANSCRIPT - TONY LOZARO - JULY 22, 2008

Page 23
Lozaro, Anthony/Case #08-069208/GG

http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0923/17540075.pdf

Judge Denies HOA Plea To Move Protesters From Anthony Home
POSTED: 11:50 am EDT September 23, 2008
UPDATED: 12:12 pm EDT September 24, 2008

After June 16, still before anyone knew Caylee was gone, Casey started to live with Anthony Lazaro pretty much full time. He gave her a ride home from the Amscot where she claimed to have run out of gas. He wanted to try to start it, but she kept him from the car.

Days later, Lazaro told investigators, "She said that her father picked up the car and to take it either to a mechanic or to a dealership to get it fixed."

http://www.wftv.com/news/17538105/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1870 on: October 01, 2008, 11:26:05 AM »

Hi CuriusCat, I didn't see you come in.  Welcome.

SORRY Curiuscat I did'nt see you sneak in hello and welcome great to have you!!

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #1871 on: October 01, 2008, 11:26:46 AM »

Good morning!

I can't stay long (have to work again) Sad

I am going through Amy's text messages and can anyone tell me why big blocks of her messages are blacked out? I wonder why that is. Certainly it's not because of expletive content. They've showed everything else.

TIA

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1872 on: October 01, 2008, 11:27:46 AM »

I see it too. 

I wonder if that may be where rain has washed some of the mulch away.

I truly think Caylee was there in that backyard at some point.  Remember that Cindy & George at least had a suspicion -IIRC George was moving the playhouse, looking under it? Before they called the police.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1873 on: October 01, 2008, 11:27:54 AM »

Here is an enlargement of that area in the Anthony yard:

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1874 on: October 01, 2008, 11:29:22 AM »

Good morning!

I can't stay long (have to work again) Sad

I am going through Amy's text messages and can anyone tell me why big blocks of her messages are blacked out? I wonder why that is. Certainly it's not because of expletive content. They've showed everything else.

TIA

I haven't read through them but I know they were blacking out personal information like phone numbers, addresses, ss numbers, etc.
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1875 on: October 01, 2008, 11:33:57 AM »

Has anyone seen this witness list..I wouldn't think it would take this long to block out personal info.. My opinion is it would have taken longer doing it on the transcripts
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1876 on: October 01, 2008, 11:34:06 AM »

I see it too. 

Good morning Monkeys !!!
Ok, so everyone here knows about my sister and i will share what i saw .  My sister's body laid on the ground for between 7 - 12 days before she was found.  I went to area afterward and there was a very dark black stain of her body on the ground.  Like you could tell it was her body.  I could even see black stain of her arms and legs.(sorry for being gross, but it is ok for me to talk about. It doesn't bother me).  The coroner would not let me see her body and told me when a body lays in severe heat for that period of time, the clothes become part of the body, so that everything that is on her has to stay with her.  I can tell you more if you want to know, but i dont want to gross anyone out.
My point is.......can you be more specific where you are seeing a stain on the ground???  I dont see it.  Also, the stain in the trunk they talk about must be from Caylee's body.  I dont know why a body leaves a black mark.
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1877 on: October 01, 2008, 11:34:26 AM »

Could someone please give me the links to the recorded police interviews???  TIA

Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1878 on: October 01, 2008, 11:38:15 AM »

I see it too. 

Good morning Monkeys !!!
Ok, so everyone here knows about my sister and i will share what i saw .  My sister's body laid on the ground for between 7 - 12 days before she was found.  I went to area afterward and there was a very dark black stain of her body on the ground.  Like you could tell it was her body.  I could even see black stain of her arms and legs.(sorry for being gross, but it is ok for me to talk about. It doesn't bother me).  The coroner would not let me see her body and told me when a body lays in severe heat for that period of time, the clothes become part of the body, so that everything that is on her has to stay with her.  I can tell you more if you want to know, but i dont want to gross anyone out.
My point is.......can you be more specific where you are seeing a stain on the ground???  I dont see it.  Also, the stain in the trunk they talk about must be from Caylee's body.  I dont know why a body leaves a black mark.

I also wanted to make a factual statement when my boyfriend died in my bed last mothers day they said he had been dead about 12 hours and we were in a airconditioned home and after they took him out my trailer neve smelt the same again so I know Caylee must have been in the trunk for awhile but in that heat I would really think that the smell started within the first 24 hrs!!!

MSE
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1879 on: October 01, 2008, 11:38:20 AM »

I have to run.  Hope when I get back there is some news about little Caylee.
See you Monkeys later.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.