April 26, 2024, 09:08:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What do you think about George Anthony?
I feel he was honest in his police interview and my feelings about him have changed - 26 (14.4%)
He lies like Casey and I still don't trust him - 94 (51.9%)
Still unsure - 61 (33.7%)
Total Voters: 181

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #33  (Read 361859 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1900 on: October 01, 2008, 12:23:32 PM »

Could someone please give me the links to the recorded police interviews???  TIA

Audio, Video Recordings Released By Law Enforcement
Saturday, September 27, 2008 1:18:03 AM

Audio Recordings:

On Thursday, Sept. 25, authorities released audio recordings of interviews made with witnesses in the Casey Anthony case.

<snipped>

Amy Huizenga
Ricardo Morales
Brian Burner
Troy Brown
Brittany Schieber
George Anthony
Shirley Pleasea
Karen Angel
Anthony Lazaro
Jesse Grund Pt. 1
Jesse Grund Pt. 2
Lee Anthony

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Sidebar/2008/9/26/audio_recordings_of_interviews_from_law_enforcement.html?refresh=1

Cindy Anthony Interview Part 1
Cindy Anthony Interview Part 2
Cindy Anthony Interview Part 3
Cindy Anthony Interview Part 4

http://www.cfnews13.com/default.aspx

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1901 on: October 01, 2008, 12:25:06 PM »

Premeditated?  I think there is plenty of evidence to suggest that Casey was considering doing away with her daughter, who had become a burden.  It definitely was in her mind.  But thinking about it is very different from actually forming and plan and carrying it out.  Suppose she was thinking about it and wanting to do it and making some plans but something happened that rushed her into killing Caylee before she really had a plan in place.  What was the catalyst?  Probably it was the big argument that occurred in her home on Father's Day, plus the threats by Cindy to try to get custody of Caylee.  Casey wanted Caylee out of the picture, but I think she also wanted her gone, baby, gone, not just in the care of someone else.  And since she was reading about missing children, she probably saw an opportunity to get attention for herself as the mom of a missing child.  But when everything went south on Father's Day, she rushed into getting rid of Caylee and consequently had no real plan of action.  I think she started thinking of the list of ways she had imagined to get rid of the body, but without proper planning, none of them really worked.  So she went into her denial of reality mode and drove around with the body for a while.  Just my opinion...
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1902 on: October 01, 2008, 12:27:12 PM »

I'm even more comfused now..The text message records show casey sent the messages about the nanny taking caylee are on the 7th of july..They are in the
Brittany Scheiber's text messages take a look
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1903 on: October 01, 2008, 12:28:28 PM »

I'm not sure Casey ever really plans anything. She might mull stuff over (and look it up on the internet), but I don't she would ever put forth the effort it would take to work out an actual plan.

I agree, BT.  I think she's used to taking the easy way out.  Lie about this and that, take money and credit cards from parents, stringing along boyfriends. 

Frankly, I think the reality of decomposition surprised her.  Sorry if this is gross, but I don't think she thought it through enough to know that.  I don't think she went, "Okay, in two days, I'll need to move the body because of the odor.  In two more days, I'll need to account for fluids leaking."

Seriously, at that age, I'd been to like two funerals in my life, and that's just not the same thing as an unembalmed body out in the elements. 

A lot of the young, single moms we work with in our program are similar to Casey. Not the the terrible ways, but as far as not looking at things realistically and making plans. One of the things we're required to do with the moms is to try to get them to set goals - things like finishing school, getting job training, etc. A lot of them don't want any part of that. They sort of float along in their own little world and don't look any farther ahead than this afternoon. I can see Casey being that sort of person, more than someone who makes definite plans and carries them out.

I Stand With The Girl
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1904 on: October 01, 2008, 12:29:15 PM »

Could someone please give me the links to the recorded police interviews???  TIA

RELEASED VIDEO INTERVIEWS

Ex-Fiance Calls Casey "Diabolical" Liar In Newly Released Recordings
POSTED: 4:43 pm EDT September 24, 2008
UPDATED: 5:05 pm EDT September 25, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Detectives released new audio recordings Thursday of their interviews with three men in Casey Anthony's life, her brother, her lover and her ex-fiance.

It has been 71 days since Caylee Anthony was reported missing. Detectives believe she's dead.

Documents have already been released of what some of the men in Casey's life have said, but Thursday's audio recordings reveal how they said things and hear their attitudes.

<snipped>

http://www.wftv.com/news/17549736/detail.html

Police interview with Lee Anthony, Casey Anthony's brother, on July 29, 2008.
(09/25/08)
http://www.wftv.com/video/17557603/index.html

Police interview with Jesse Grund, former fiance of Casey Anthony, on July 31, 2008. (09/25/08)
http://www.wftv.com/video/17556845/index.html

Police interview with Jesse Grund, former fiance of Casey Anthony, on July 23, 2008. (09/25/08)
http://www.wftv.com/video/17557465/index.html

Police Interview Casey's Ex-Boyfriend, Anthony Lazzaro, On July 22
http://www.wftv.com/video/17558127/index.html

Thank you so very much!!

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #1905 on: October 01, 2008, 12:30:45 PM »

What will Casey's obit read? Or her tomb stone?
What do they do with bodies in Florida after lethal injection?
The body is released to the family and if no one claims it, the state buries it in potters field

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1906 on: October 01, 2008, 12:31:20 PM »

I'm even more comfused now..The text message records show casey sent the messages about the nanny taking caylee are on the 7th of july..They are in the
Sorry i read that wrong...She does say silver ford probe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1907 on: October 01, 2008, 12:31:28 PM »

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1908 on: October 01, 2008, 12:32:19 PM »

Profilers say the biggest problem for any killer is getting rid of the body afterward.  Even those who plan carefully, often run into unexpected roadblocks.  If the killer cannot just let the body stay where it falls, he or she has a big problem, desposing of the body without being seen and without leaving any tell-tale evidence leading back to him/her.  These days, it must be harder than ever to come up with a disposal plan.  So many parking lots where dumpsters are located also have video cameras.  Cellphone pings can place the killer in a certain area at a certain time.  Even remote places can sometimes have hikers or campers who might see a body being buried.  Water is always an option, but how many waterways are remote and relatively unused?  It is a big decision, and one that Casey clearly had trouble making. 
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1909 on: October 01, 2008, 12:34:02 PM »

Premeditated?  I think there is plenty of evidence to suggest that Casey was considering doing away with her daughter, who had become a burden.  It definitely was in her mind.  But thinking about it is very different from actually forming and plan and carrying it out.  Suppose she was thinking about it and wanting to do it and making some plans but something happened that rushed her into killing Caylee before she really had a plan in place.  What was the catalyst?  Probably it was the big argument that occurred in her home on Father's Day, plus the threats by Cindy to try to get custody of Caylee.  Casey wanted Caylee out of the picture, but I think she also wanted her gone, baby, gone, not just in the care of someone else.  And since she was reading about missing children, she probably saw an opportunity to get attention for herself as the mom of a missing child.  But when everything went south on Father's Day, she rushed into getting rid of Caylee and consequently had no real plan of action.   I think she started thinking of the list of ways she had imagined to get rid of the body, but without proper planning, none of them really worked.  So she went into her denial of reality mode and drove around with the body for a while.  Just my opinion...

Morning, Monkeys! 

Hudsunn, I agree with you here.  The plan was there, but was put into action prematurely because of the Father's Day brawl, IMO.  I still believe that both flurries of calls were going to be her STAGED panic calls in which she was going to act like something awful had happened to Caylee and she didn't know what to do.  When she got no answer either time, that REALLY threw things off.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1910 on: October 01, 2008, 12:34:05 PM »

Sorry i read that wrong...She does say silver ford probe
Confused me..Some of these text messages are from 2007
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1911 on: October 01, 2008, 12:34:22 PM »

Sorry to just run with this ... let's say something like where she had intended to put Caylee like a vacant house or park, all of a sudden she gets there and people are back or construction is going on and it has to be delayed or changed altogether..hmmm

That's possible, but why did she start by placing the body in the backyard? If she had a plan, wouldn't she place the body in the trunk and take it away immediately before decomp and smell? It is so confusing that certain things point to premeditation and others away from.

IMO there had to have been a degree of detachment for Casey to have done something that contributed to Caylee's death. That detachment may have been felt as shock/ confusion? Instead of doing something with the body like a quick disposal, Casey did nothing until she could think more clearly ......and even then things were in turmoil as evidenced by leaving the body in the car..........

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
cheerio
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1912 on: October 01, 2008, 12:35:34 PM »

Sorry to just run with this ... let's say something like where she had intended to put Caylee like a vacant house or park, all of a sudden she gets there and people are back or construction is going on and it has to be delayed or changed altogether..hmmm

That's possible, but why did she start by placing the body in the backyard? If she had a plan, wouldn't she place the body in the trunk and take it away immediately before decomp and smell? It is so confusing that certain things point to premeditation and others away from.

The huge fight on the 15th might have forced Caylee's demise to happen earlier than planned. I only think she was kept temporarily at the house and then in the trunk because the place she had planned to put her was not immediately available. She must have freaked to come up with a Plan B. I do believe Casey was capable of making plans for Caylee to vanish, in her mind.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1913 on: October 01, 2008, 12:35:42 PM »

It is an absolute fact that Casey was able to party, to shop, to get her nails done, to get a tattoo and plan for another one, to go about her usual routines, while her little girl was "MISSING" for weeks.  How many people could do that? 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1914 on: October 01, 2008, 12:36:11 PM »

REMINDER - NO OFF TOPIC POSTS IN THIS FORUM

MOST OFF TOPIC WILL BE DELETED

OFF TOPIC REGARDING DESTINY AND HER AUNT WILL BE MOVED TO HER THREAD IN THE MONKEY LOUNGE
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1915 on: October 01, 2008, 12:36:22 PM »

Premeditated?  I think there is plenty of evidence to suggest that Casey was considering doing away with her daughter, who had become a burden.  It definitely was in her mind.  But thinking about it is very different from actually forming and plan and carrying it out.  Suppose she was thinking about it and wanting to do it and making some plans but something happened that rushed her into killing Caylee before she really had a plan in place.  What was the catalyst?  Probably it was the big argument that occurred in her home on Father's Day, plus the threats by Cindy to try to get custody of Caylee.  Casey wanted Caylee out of the picture, but I think she also wanted her gone, baby, gone, not just in the care of someone else.  And since she was reading about missing children, she probably saw an opportunity to get attention for herself as the mom of a missing child.  But when everything went south on Father's Day, she rushed into getting rid of Caylee and consequently had no real plan of action.  I think she started thinking of the list of ways she had imagined to get rid of the body, but without proper planning, none of them really worked.  So she went into her denial of reality mode and drove around with the body for a while.  Just my opinion...

So with that scenario -- for legal purposes -- it is still premeditated murder. Being rushed would explain the sloppiness. Or maybe it was just not wanting to put any real effort into the plan. Or not having faced any real consequences for her actions in the past, she just didn't worry about it enough to take care of the details. I would be sweating bullets right now if I were Casey and not just night sweats. The guilt would have eaten me alive.

I remember you, Caylee.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1916 on: October 01, 2008, 12:37:34 PM »

I think we should listen to what Casey says.  She does NOT know where Caylee is - she tried to call for help - no one helped her, she tried to bury Caylee - no one helped her - she tried to get her Dad to stay out of the trunk - he didn't - HE got rid of the body!!!   JMO!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1917 on: October 01, 2008, 12:40:14 PM »

I tend to agree with this scenario....Sure she thought of getting rid of Caylee - one way or another, but I think she snapped.  She had no love for this child.  Caylee was an object.  Casey resented her and all the attention she was getting from others and Caylee was cramping her style.

I don't see what happened as a calculated move on Casey's part.  Casey snapped and then dealt with what happened in the only way she knows to deal with things - she withdrew herself from the situation.

I DO think Casey was plotting on getting rid of Caylee - but something happened and in her warped mind - she was forced into it.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1918 on: October 01, 2008, 12:43:36 PM »

So with that scenario -- for legal purposes -- it is still premeditated murder. Being rushed would explain the sloppiness. Or maybe it was just not wanting to put any real effort into the plan. Or not having faced any real consequences for her actions in the past, she just didn't worry about it enough to take care of the details. I would be sweating bullets right now if I were Casey and not just night sweats. The guilt would have eaten me alive.

The mind is an amazing piece of machinery.  It is astounding that she has been able to suppress her feeling or hide it.  I still think she will be charged with murder 1 and get the death penalty.  What is the difference between murder 1 and capitol murder??  Does anyone know??
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1919 on: October 01, 2008, 12:44:45 PM »

I agree.

The something that happened was the fight she had with Cindy.  LP said the fight was so bad that Cindy choked Casey and this shocked Casey because she never did something like that before.  So Casey was rattled by what happened and thus lead to her killing Caylee sooner.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.