April 24, 2024, 06:36:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What do you think about George Anthony?
I feel he was honest in his police interview and my feelings about him have changed - 26 (14.4%)
He lies like Casey and I still don't trust him - 94 (51.9%)
Still unsure - 61 (33.7%)
Total Voters: 181

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #33  (Read 361731 times)
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1920 on: October 01, 2008, 12:50:22 PM »

Premeditated?  I think there is plenty of evidence to suggest that Casey was considering doing away with her daughter, who had become a burden.  It definitely was in her mind.  But thinking about it is very different from actually forming and plan and carrying it out.  Suppose she was thinking about it and wanting to do it and making some plans but something happened that rushed her into killing Caylee before she really had a plan in place.  What was the catalyst?  Probably it was the big argument that occurred in her home on Father's Day, plus the threats by Cindy to try to get custody of Caylee.  Casey wanted Caylee out of the picture, but I think she also wanted her gone, baby, gone, not just in the care of someone else.  And since she was reading about missing children, she probably saw an opportunity to get attention for herself as the mom of a missing child.  But when everything went south on Father's Day, she rushed into getting rid of Caylee and consequently had no real plan of action.  I think she started thinking of the list of ways she had imagined to get rid of the body, but without proper planning, none of them really worked.  So she went into her denial of reality mode and drove around with the body for a while.  Just my opinion...

I agree.

The something that happened was the fight she had with Cindy.  LP said the fight was so bad that Cindy choked Casey and this shocked Casey because she never did something like that before.  So Casey was rattled by what happened and thus lead to her killing Caylee sooner.
I could buy that scenario.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1921 on: October 01, 2008, 12:54:55 PM »

I think she must have been entertaining the idea of how Caylee could dissappear, but I still can't wrap my mind around cold blooded murder.  My sister had a friend like Casey.  She had already given away two of her childred and then got pregnant with a little girl.  One night there was a fire.  She got out, but said she "dropped her baby" on the way out.  I could never speak to her again after this......

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1922 on: October 01, 2008, 12:56:18 PM »

Good morning!

I can't stay long (have to work again) Sad

I am going through Amy's text messages and can anyone tell me why big blocks of her messages are blacked out? I wonder why that is. Certainly it's not because of expletive content. They've showed everything else.

TIA

I haven't read through them but I know they were blacking out personal information like phone numbers, addresses, ss numbers, etc.

I have the original Amy text messages downloaded onto my PC from before the numbers, etc, were blacked out... is there a specific date or time that you can say that is blacked out and I can see if I have that text on the copy that I have?

KnayKnay...

You are right... the pages and texts that are blacked out on Amy's texts are not from Casey... just going through them briefly it looks like all of the texts from Casey are still on the copy that has the others blacked out.  The last pages on the 2nd part of the texts (pages 1158-1169) are texts that are from Will W, Jesse, Ricardo, and a couple I am not sure of based on the numbers, clearly trying to figure out what in the world happened... Though some of them are strange too, IMO.
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1923 on: October 01, 2008, 12:57:40 PM »

Premeditated?  I think there is plenty of evidence to suggest that Casey was considering doing away with her daughter, who had become a burden.  It definitely was in her mind.  But thinking about it is very different from actually forming and plan and carrying it out.  Suppose she was thinking about it and wanting to do it and making some plans but something happened that rushed her into killing Caylee before she really had a plan in place.  What was the catalyst?  Probably it was the big argument that occurred in her home on Father's Day, plus the threats by Cindy to try to get custody of Caylee.  Casey wanted Caylee out of the picture, but I think she also wanted her gone, baby, gone, not just in the care of someone else.  And since she was reading about missing children, she probably saw an opportunity to get attention for herself as the mom of a missing child.  But when everything went south on Father's Day, she rushed into getting rid of Caylee and consequently had no real plan of action.  I think she started thinking of the list of ways she had imagined to get rid of the body, but without proper planning, none of them really worked.  So she went into her denial of reality mode and drove around with the body for a while.  Just my opinion...

I agree.

The something that happened was the fight she had with Cindy.  LP said the fight was so bad that Cindy choked Casey and this shocked Casey because she never did something like that before.  So Casey was rattled by what happened and thus lead to her killing Caylee sooner.

I agree too.  I think Casey was already planning to get rid of Caylee, but the incident on th 15th gave Casey the opportunity and excuse to really stick it to Cindy and really make Cindy feel the pain from what she did to Casey.  I believe Casey wanted to  make others feel her own pain.  Like... if you hurt me then you will feel an even greater pain and she wanted to do it in a timely manner so that Cindy would know it was her fault. 
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1924 on: October 01, 2008, 01:00:54 PM »

But she wouldn't have tried to call everyone if she flat out murdered her baby!!!!!!!!!!

515angel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1925 on: October 01, 2008, 01:01:31 PM »

The mind is an amazing piece of machinery.  It is astounding that she has been able to suppress her feeling or hide it.  I still think she will be charged with murder 1 and get the death penalty.  What is the difference between murder 1 and capitol murder??  Does anyone know??
http://www.deathpenaltyinfo.org/aggravating-factors-capital-punishment-state
Florida-
(1)The murder was especially heinous, atrocious, cruel, or depraved (or involved torture)
(2) The capital offense was committed during the commission of, attempt of, or escape from a specified felony (such as robbery, kidnapping, rape, sodomy, arson, oral copulation, train wrecking, carjacking, criminal gang activity, drug dealing, or aircraft piracy)
(3) The defendant knowingly created a grave risk of death for one or more persons in addition to the victim of the offense
(4) The defendant committed the murder after substantial planning and premeditation
(5) The murder was committed for pecuniary gain or pursuant to an agreement that the defendant would receive something of value
(6) The murder was committed to avoid or prevent arrest, to effect an escape, or to conceal the commission of a crime
(7) The capital offense was committed to interfere with the lawful exercise of any government function or the enforcement of the laws
(Cool The defendant has been convicted of, or committed, a prior murder, a felony involving violence, or other serious felony
(9) The capital offense was committed by a person who is incarcerated, has escaped, is on probation, is in jail, or is under a sentence of imprisonment
(10)The defendant was a criminal street gang member
(11)The victim of the capital felony was a person less than 12 years of age
(12)The victim of the capital felony was particularly vulnerable due to disability, or because the defendant stood in a position of familial or custodial authority over the victim
(13) The victim was an elected or appointed official or former official of the federal government, or local or state government, and the killing intentionally prevented the victim’s official duties
(14)The defendant engaged in drug trafficking
(15)The defendant raped a child
(16)The capital felony was a homicide and was committed in a cold, calculated, and premeditated manner without any pretense of moral or legal justification
(17)The capital felony was committed by a person designated as a sexual predator or a person previously designated as a sexual predator who had the sexual predator designation removed
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1926 on: October 01, 2008, 01:02:01 PM »

I agree.

I agree too.  I think Casey was already planning to get rid of Caylee, but the incident on th 15th gave Casey the opportunity and excuse to really stick it to Cindy and really make Cindy feel the pain from what she did to Casey.  I believe Casey wanted to  make others feel her own pain.  Like... if you hurt me then you will feel an even greater pain and she wanted to do it in a timely manner so that Cindy would know it was her fault. 

Exactly.  This was her way of getting Cindy back.   Casey saying that she's a spiteful bitch is one of the only true statements we've ever heard from her.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1927 on: October 01, 2008, 01:03:40 PM »

But she wouldn't have tried to call everyone if she flat out murdered her baby!!!!!!!!!!

To try to make it seem like it was an accident, she would have.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Misha
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1928 on: October 01, 2008, 01:04:02 PM »

Ya know, she might have been trying to make sure no one was coming home and would catch her in the act.  Just a thought....

Miracles are a retelling in small letters of the very same story which is written across the whole world in letters too large for some of us to see. ~ C. S. Lewis
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1929 on: October 01, 2008, 01:04:11 PM »

Personally, I consider giving a child Xanax or Chloroform so they will sleep a crime.  If they die because of it I consider that murder.  BUT...I do believe if Casey went back and found Casey non-responsive, she might panic and call around.
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1930 on: October 01, 2008, 01:04:16 PM »

Good morning!

I am going through Amy's text messages and can anyone tell me why big blocks of her messages are blacked out? I wonder why that is. Certainly it's not because of expletive content. They've showed everything else.

TIA

I haven't read through them but I know they were blacking out personal information like phone numbers, addresses, ss numbers, etc.

I have the original Amy text messages downloaded onto my PC from before the numbers, etc, were blacked out... is there a specific date or time that you can say that is blacked out and I can see if I have that text on the copy that I have?

KnayKnay...

You are right... the pages and texts that are blacked out on Amy's texts are not from Casey... just going through them briefly it looks like all of the texts from Casey are still on the copy that has the others blacked out.  The last pages on the 2nd part of the texts (pages 1158-1169) are texts that are from Will W, Jesse, Ricardo, and a couple I am not sure of based on the numbers, clearly trying to figure out what in the world happened... Though some of them are strange too, IMO.

Hi Claire!!!

Okay, I feel better now

Amy's were blacked out? No transcipts from Amy. Star witness maybe?

Peace Monkeys
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1931 on: October 01, 2008, 01:04:57 PM »

Personally, I consider giving a child Xanax or Chloroform so they will sleep a crime.  If they die because of it I consider that murder.  BUT...I do believe if Casey went back and found Casey non-responsive, she might panic and call around.
Yes, I agree with this!!!!

abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1932 on: October 01, 2008, 01:06:09 PM »

The mind is an amazing piece of machinery.  It is astounding that she has been able to suppress her feeling or hide it.  I still think she will be charged with murder 1 and get the death penalty.  What is the difference between murder 1 and capitol murder??  Does anyone know??
http://www.deathpenaltyinfo.org/aggravating-factors-capital-punishment-state
Florida-
(1)The murder was especially heinous, atrocious, cruel, or depraved (or involved torture)
(2) The capital offense was committed during the commission of, attempt of, or escape from a specified felony (such as robbery, kidnapping, rape, sodomy, arson, oral copulation, train wrecking, carjacking, criminal gang activity, drug dealing, or aircraft piracy)
(3) The defendant knowingly created a grave risk of death for one or more persons in addition to the victim of the offense
(4) The defendant committed the murder after substantial planning and premeditation
(5) The murder was committed for pecuniary gain or pursuant to an agreement that the defendant would receive something of value
(6) The murder was committed to avoid or prevent arrest, to effect an escape, or to conceal the commission of a crime
(7) The capital offense was committed to interfere with the lawful exercise of any government function or the enforcement of the laws
(Cool The defendant has been convicted of, or committed, a prior murder, a felony involving violence, or other serious felony
(9) The capital offense was committed by a person who is incarcerated, has escaped, is on probation, is in jail, or is under a sentence of imprisonment
(10)The defendant was a criminal street gang member
(11)The victim of the capital felony was a person less than 12 years of age
(12)The victim of the capital felony was particularly vulnerable due to disability, or because the defendant stood in a position of familial or custodial authority over the victim
(13) The victim was an elected or appointed official or former official of the federal government, or local or state government, and the killing intentionally prevented the victim’s official duties
(14)The defendant engaged in drug trafficking
(15)The defendant raped a child
(16)The capital felony was a homicide and was committed in a cold, calculated, and premeditated manner without any pretense of moral or legal justification
(17)The capital felony was committed by a person designated as a sexual predator or a person previously designated as a sexual predator who had the sexual predator designation removed

Casey:  say helloooooo to Mr. Needle

Wow !!! there were several in that list that would apply.  Thanks for finding that
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1933 on: October 01, 2008, 01:09:38 PM »

JMO, but how do we know why she was calling.  Obviously it was not to tell anyone Caylee was dead.  More likely she was looking for money or gas.....the two things she always seems to need.  ha ha
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #1934 on: October 01, 2008, 01:10:25 PM »

Yes, I agree with this!!!!

In the early '70's I happened to be at my neighbor's house when it was her child's bedtime.  She gave this little girl a shot of whiskey and when she saw the look of horror in my eyes, she explained that it was the only way she could get the girl to sleep all night.

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1935 on: October 01, 2008, 01:11:54 PM »

I agree.

Exactly.  This was her way of getting Cindy back.   Casey saying that she's a spiteful bitch is one of the only true statements we've ever heard from her.

Bingo !! Casey really wanted to send her mom a message
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1936 on: October 01, 2008, 01:16:36 PM »

Good morning!

TIA

KnayKnay...

Hi Claire!!!

Okay, I feel better now

Amy's were blacked out? No transcipts from Amy. Star witness maybe?

HEY TOMM!!!

On Amy's three pages of texts... Casey's incoming and outgoing are the only ones that are not blacked out.  The third part of the document appears to be texts from Amy's phone to Casey's. 

I do think that we have seen the transcripts from Amy though, haven't we? 
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1937 on: October 01, 2008, 01:16:53 PM »

That's not practical to me.  If Casey did this out of spite to hurt her mom, I believe her family would know this by now, and she would not be in their home.  I think she has convinced them it was a terrible accident and they have accepted it and will continue to rally around her.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1938 on: October 01, 2008, 01:23:09 PM »

That's not practical to me.  If Casey did this out of spite to hurt her mom, I believe her family would know this by now, and she would not be in their home.  I think she has convinced them it was a terrible accident and they have accepted it and will continue to rally around her.

I agree she has them convinced of this.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1939 on: October 01, 2008, 01:23:50 PM »

I still have not read all of the documents.  Do we have a time line on when the chlorform was searched out of the computer???  Because we still do not know if it was used on Caylee or if George looked it up later to see how to clean the car.....

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.