April 26, 2024, 03:30:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What do you think about George Anthony?
I feel he was honest in his police interview and my feelings about him have changed - 26 (14.4%)
He lies like Casey and I still don't trust him - 94 (51.9%)
Still unsure - 61 (33.7%)
Total Voters: 181

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #33  (Read 361926 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #300 on: September 29, 2008, 07:21:33 PM »

A person who frequently visits my YT page and claims
to be a friend of the Grunds says:

Please be on the lookout for Richard's interview with Nancy Grace tonight.
Thanks Carpe!  TiVo is locked and ready to roll! 
(BTW nice to have you back...have you seen Tomm I miss him too..)

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #301 on: September 29, 2008, 07:22:38 PM »

CAYLEE CHLOROFORMED FOR MOM'S SEX ORGIES!

Wow..I totally have a new name for Casey.."Thunder Thighs".  

Hey now, we're not all a size 2!! 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #302 on: September 29, 2008, 07:22:38 PM »

4:30 p.m.: The Caylee Marie Anthony Trust Fund is back open. This time it's at Wachovia Bank.

Mark NeJame - the attorney for George and Cindy Anthony - has posted the documents on the www.helpfindcaylee.com site for those who want to seek more information.

This comes after several bloggers on the Web have doubted how the money in the trust fund was being used. Some suggested the family was using the donated money for reasons other than searching for the three-year-old.

But both the fund's administrator and NeJame said there is no indication of any impropriety.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-092908,0,830360.story

So I guess now it will be taken over by Citibank, huh?

Citibank is buying Wachovia.

Carpe ... you are back!!!!

Thank you.  I believe that some who contribute maybe be misled in regards to what the Anthony's definition of "finding Caylee".

Janet

Yes, hiya Janet.

I agree! That whole trust fund thing is a farce. They have not lifted one finger
to donate any of it to find Caylee. While Tim Miller and his crew were out
scouring all of Orlando. George & Cindy were on their azzez
at home in the air conditioning. Disgusting.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #303 on: September 29, 2008, 07:23:34 PM »

Somebody posted a blog on my Myspace that says Tim Miller with TES is making a announcement today.  Anybody know anything about this?

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
kristipartyof5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #304 on: September 29, 2008, 07:24:27 PM »

OMG!  I'm listening to GA's interview and I would bet millions Casey wasn't as worried about her Dad finding the gas cans in her trunk as she was about him finding Caylee in there!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #305 on: September 29, 2008, 07:24:29 PM »

Somebody posted a blog on my Myspace that says Tim Miller with TES is making a announcement today.  Anybody know anything about this?

Somebody on topix today also claimed they got an email from TES stating there will be no announcement.   I think somebody else here may have gotten one as well.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #306 on: September 29, 2008, 07:24:33 PM »

What was KC plagiarizing?  I missed that!!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #307 on: September 29, 2008, 07:25:58 PM »

CAYLEE CHLOROFORMED FOR MOM'S SEX ORGIES!

Wow..I totally have a new name for Casey.."Thunder Thighs".  

Hey now, we're not all a size 2!! 
Sorry, I just find her to be a bit of a chunker..LOL 
I am not a size 2 yet!!  (All though A-1 says she wants to see me get fat)

There were some new photos with Casey wearing a red sweatband..have those been made available?  I will go look at Blonde's thread..she is always 1 ahead of the rest!

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #308 on: September 29, 2008, 07:26:21 PM »

I guess Casey must have read our comments on her being a plagerist as well as a murderer...c/o Casey Anthony Facebook...

Casey Marie Anthony is informing everyone that the notes are all from wikipedia...thanks.22 minutes ago
Just let me add that she is also blogging about how Nancy Grace caused Melinda Duckett to commit suicide.....oh if we could only be so lucky in this case.....

Do you have a link?
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #309 on: September 29, 2008, 07:26:35 PM »

Help I cant find that link someone posted earlier with an eric baker who live in TN or somewhere I cant find it now...

misitx5,

I found 2 Eric Bakers on the SSDI (Social Security Death Index) as possibilities....1 of which died in 2003. (Caylee born in 2005) The first one is from North Carolina, and according to the 1st 3 numbers of his SS#, he was born in NC as well. Cindy says the Eric who is Caylee's father went to school with Casey. He could have moved to Florida and then back to NC, but I have no way of getting that info.

ERIC L BAKER 13 May 1983 (Born)
30 Aug 2007 (V) (Died) and (Verified)

Last residence
238-59-2439 North Carolina born NC (238)

ERIC J BAKER 18 Aug 1984 (Born)
27 Jul 2003 (Died)

Last Residence 95667 (Placerville, El Dorado, CA)
539-96-6035 Washington

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #310 on: September 29, 2008, 07:28:38 PM »

She is blogging on her Facebook about Nancy Grace, Elizabeth Smart, and now Melinda Duckett...and how NG caused grief in both of those 2 cases and now is trying to make her look like a monster. 
Only problem with her blog is that they were directly copied from Wikipedia articles about NG..she just threw her own name and sad story in at the end of how NG is making her out to be a bad person..............however she does not once mention that she herself is a bad person. 

eyecanCOOK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #311 on: September 29, 2008, 07:29:19 PM »

here is the question of the day.....whatever happened to colt? 

Kindness is a word the deaf and dumb can understand. No ciggies for one year....ok on to year two
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #312 on: September 29, 2008, 07:29:30 PM »

I guess Casey must have read our comments on her being a plagerist as well as a murderer...c/o Casey Anthony Facebook...

Casey Marie Anthony is informing everyone that the notes are all from wikipedia...thanks.22 minutes ago
Just let me add that she is also blogging about how Nancy Grace caused Melinda Duckett to commit suicide.....oh if we could only be so lucky in this case.....

Do you have a link?
I am sorry sweety I dont as its on my Facebook...I can copy and paste though!  Hold on..or maybe Klaas can get a screen shot..she did earlier.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #313 on: September 29, 2008, 07:29:58 PM »

A person who frequently visits my YT page and claims
to be a friend of the Grunds says:

Please be on the lookout for Richard's interview with Nancy Grace tonight.

OK, I'll be sure and watch 
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #314 on: September 29, 2008, 07:29:59 PM »

Just got in from work, that was the fastest I have gotten caught up in a very long time! Thanks klaas!!! Oh, and other mods too!

I see that there is suppose to be something happening at 6 p.m., but couldn't find anything about it....is this just in reference to Jesse Grund's father's appearance on Nancy Grace tonight that we found out about yesterday? Anyone?

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #315 on: September 29, 2008, 07:30:10 PM »

Do you have a link?

Melinda Duckett shot herself because she was a scumbag and couldn't live
with her own guilt. I can't stand Melinda Duckett... but I will give the skank
this much... AT LEAST SHE HAD GUILT.

Casey Anthony is a waste of perfectly good flesh and oxygen.

Casey is an abomination. imho

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #316 on: September 29, 2008, 07:30:49 PM »

Has it been discussed that Casey is blogging on her facebook? She bashed Nancy Grace.

Hey there. Is there any way you can copy and paste her blog for us? TIA

Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #317 on: September 29, 2008, 07:31:04 PM »

She is blogging on her Facebook about Nancy Grace, Elizabeth Smart, and now Melinda Duckett...and how NG caused grief in both of those 2 cases and now is trying to make her look like a monster. 
Only problem with her blog is that they were directly copied from Wikipedia articles about NG..she just threw her own name and sad story in at the end of how NG is making her out to be a bad person..............however she does not once mention that she herself is a bad person. 

Dolce how do you see that on her page I can only see her wall?? and I cant find that 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #318 on: September 29, 2008, 07:31:25 PM »

Do you have a link?
I am sorry sweety I dont as its on my Facebook...I can copy and paste though!  Hold on..or maybe Klaas can get a screen shot..she did earlier.

Nancy part 2 Today at 6:33pm
Suicide of interviewee
In 2006, Grace was involved in an incident, reported heavily in U.S. and international media, when a 21-year-old woman, Melinda Duckett, committed suicide following an interview conducted by Grace concerning the disappearance of Duckett's 2-year-old son.[10]

Grace interviewed Duckett less than two weeks after the child went missing, questioning her for her perceived lack of openness regarding her son's disappearance, asking Duckett "Where were you? Why aren't you telling us where you were that day?"[11] Duckett appeared confused and was unable to answer whether or not she had taken a polygraph test. When Grace asked her "why" she could not account for specific details, Duckett began to reply, "Because I was told not to," to which Grace responded, "Ms. Duckett, you are not telling us for a reason. What is the reason? You refuse to give even the simplest facts of where you were with your son before he went missing. It is day twelve." According to the CNN transcript, Duckett replied, "(INAUDIBLE) with all media. It's not just there, just all media. Period." Grace then moved on to a media psychologist who explained that Duckett was "skirting around the issue."[11][10]

The next day before the airing of the show, Duckett shot herself, a death which relatives claim was influenced by media scrutiny, particularly from Grace.[12][10] Speaking to the The Orlando Sentinel, Duckett's grandfather Bill Eubank said, "Nancy Grace and the others, they just bashed her to the end. She was not one anyone ever would have thought of to do something like this." CNN has also been criticized for allowing the show to air in the wake of Duckett's suicide. Police investigating the case had not named Melinda Duckett as a suspect in the case at the time, but after her suicide the police did say that she, as nearly all parents are in missing-child cases, was a suspect from the beginning.[10]

In an interview with Good Morning America, Nancy Grace said in reaction to events that "If anything, I would suggest that guilt made her commit suicide. To suggest that a 15- or 20-minute interview can cause someone to commit suicide is focusing on the wrong thing." She then said, while she sympathized with the family, she knew from her own experience as a victim of crime that such people look for somebody else to blame.[13]

While describing it as an "extremely sad development," Janine Iamunno, a spokeswoman for Grace,[10] said that her program would continue to follow the case as they had a "responsibility to bring attention to this case in the hopes of helping find Trenton Duckett." Grace herself however said, "I do not feel that our show is to blame for what happened to Melinda Duckett. The truth is not always nice or polite or easy to go down. Sometimes it's harsh, and it hurts."[10]

On November 21, 2006, thesmokinggun.com exposed pending litigation on behalf of the estate of Melinda Duckett, asserting a wrongful death claim against CNN and Grace. The attorney for the estate alleges that even if Duckett did kill her own son, Grace's aggressive questioning so traumatized Duckett that she committed suicide. She also argues that CNN's decision to air the interview after Duckett's suicide traumatized her family.[14][15]

Despite the events that unfolded after the Melinda Duckett affair, Grace continues her explosive interviewing techniques. Most recently regarding another Central Florida case - this time in Orlando - and the events surrounding missing toddler Caylee Anthony and her mother Casey Anthony and maternal grandmother Cindy Anthony.

JUST TO NOTE SHE ADDED THE BOLD PART HERSELF....WOW WHAT A POS.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #319 on: September 29, 2008, 07:33:28 PM »

Dolce how do you see that on her page I can only see her wall?? and I cant find that 
Check her "blogs" over on the left hand side of her page.  She has 3 or 4 about Elizabeth Smart, and then Nancy Grace2 about Melinda Duckett.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.