March 28, 2024, 04:34:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What do you think about George Anthony?
I feel he was honest in his police interview and my feelings about him have changed - 26 (14.4%)
He lies like Casey and I still don't trust him - 94 (51.9%)
Still unsure - 61 (33.7%)
Total Voters: 181

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #33  (Read 360495 times)
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #380 on: September 29, 2008, 08:29:20 PM »

no Zanny connection to SawGrass prior to Caylee being missing
no connetion of Zendia to SawGrass when Casey is researching her name on the June 12
Zenida does fill out application there on the on June 17th
What are the odds of that !!

I wonder if Zendia  called SawGrass prior to going into fill out a card?

Which of Caseys friends  live / work at SawGrass?

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
MSE
Scared Monkey

« Reply #381 on: September 29, 2008, 08:29:35 PM »

I guess Casey must have read our comments on her being a plagerist as well as a murderer...c/o Casey Anthony Facebook...

Casey Marie Anthony is informing everyone that the notes are all from wikipedia...thanks.22 minutes ago
Just let me add that she is also blogging about how Nancy Grace caused Melinda Duckett to commit suicide.....oh if we could only be so lucky in this case.....

Do you have a link?

Melinda Duckett shot herself because she was a scumbag and couldn't live
with her own guilt. I can't stand Melinda Duckett... but I will give the skank
this much... AT LEAST SHE HAD GUILT.

Casey Anthony is a waste of perfectly good flesh and oxygen.

Casey is an abomination. imho

Melinda Duckett was not forced to be a guest on Nancy Grace.  She had the freedom to walk out of that interview at any given moment.

All of America know that Nancy Grace asks the hard question.

Janet
I would love to see Casey on Nancy Grace, but I think she she is smart enough to go up against Nancy and try to prove that she didn't' hurt Caylee.  I also think that Casey is trying to antagonize Nancy so she can get some attention that she craves. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #382 on: September 29, 2008, 08:30:17 PM »

Thanks for all the congratualations Monkeys.  I have been plastered to the ceiling most of the day.

Janet

+++++++++++++++++

Witness List Released In Casey Anthony Case
Sheriff's Officials Decide Anthonys Should Hold Vigils Inside
POSTED: 12:48 pm EDT September 29, 2008
UPDATED: 6:44 pm EDT September 29, 2008

The state also released a list of witnesses who may be called to the stand if Casey Anthony, mother of missing toddler Caylee Anthony, is charged.

There are 85 names on the witness list including Anthony's own family and Zenaida Gonzalez -- the woman who said Casey and the Anthonys ruined her life by naming her as the baby sitter who disappeared with Caylee.

The questions persist about if Casey Anthony will be charged in connection with Caylee's disappearance.

Orange County Sheriff Kevin Beary gave a detailed response on Monday.

Before and after a meeting with her home confinement manager, Casey Anthony again would not answer questions about her daughter Caylee's whereabouts.

"It makes me mad God would put children in the hands if people like that," one parent said.

"It's a very sensitive case and it always is tough and if you end up going down that path of working a homicide case without a body, it’s even tougher," Beary said.

Beary said this is one of the most difficult cases he's faced in his 16 years as sheriff. He said his team wants to get it right the first time.

Earlier on Monday, a judge again denied a homeowners association's motion for an injunction that would control when and where people could demonstrate outside the Anthony home.

As with the group's first motion, this one failed because of inadequate notice to groups who might be impacted by the change.

But Circuit Court Judge Cynthia Z. MacKinnon denied the motion without prejudice, so it can be amended and filed again. (Read the complete ruling)

“There should be no mistake that the Court’s action is not a license to protestors or the Anthonys to do what they want, where they want, whenever they want,” MacKinnon wrote.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17581962/detail.html

http://www.wesh.com/video/17584838/index.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #383 on: September 29, 2008, 08:32:07 PM »

Cindy goes on and on about Jesse's inconsistent statements, yet her daughter has lied about everything in regards to Caylee's disappearance. AND she hasn't been forthcoming with info that LE have asked her to provide.

Oh geeez, Jesse has a little rant back in 2005 or 2006......SO WHAT!!!

She says because of this Jesse isn't a good person to be with Casey....gimme a break! Casey is a POS, and doesn't deserve Jesse!
Typical move by a creature backed into a corner, turn the table and claim to be a victim, throw the blame on someone else. This is a proven behavior that cops get from suspects in interrogation to nail the criminals. Then they clear the person named.
Add the fact that Casey searched for Zenaida so much that she knew what kind of car she drove and I have faith that Casey will be convicted and put to death for the premeditated murder of her child.

Casey was planning to kill Caylee, she accomplished it and now her story is falling apart on national television. Does she really think that people are stupid enough to believe her nonsense?

What? an accident and Tampa General with Zanny and Raquel?

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #384 on: September 29, 2008, 08:33:55 PM »

Klaas, calling Klaas - can you please look at this link - go through the first 5 or 6 pages.  Have you seen allof these before.  If not,  can you post them.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-case-discovery-documents-2batch,0,2787194.htmlpage

jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #385 on: September 29, 2008, 08:37:54 PM »

Dear Casey,
Take the plea or you will die from lethal injection!!!

Can someone please pass on that note to her for me. TIA!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #386 on: September 29, 2008, 08:39:09 PM »

Thanks for all the congratualations Monkeys.  I have been plastered to the ceiling most of the day.

Janet

+++++++++++++++++

Sheriff's Officials Decide Anthonys Should Hold Vigils Inside
POSTED: 12:48 pm EDT September 29, 2008
UPDATED: 6:44 pm EDT September 29, 2008

The state also released a list of witnesses who may be called to the stand if Casey Anthony, mother of missing toddler Caylee Anthony, is charged.

There are 85 names on the witness list including Anthony's own family and Zenaida Gonzalez -- the woman who said Casey and the Anthonys ruined her life by naming her as the baby sitter who disappeared with Caylee.

The questions persist about if Casey Anthony will be charged in connection with Caylee's disappearance.

Orange County Sheriff Kevin Beary gave a detailed response on Monday.

Before and after a meeting with her home confinement manager, Casey Anthony again would not answer questions about her daughter Caylee's whereabouts.

"It makes me mad God would put children in the hands if people like that," one parent said.

"It's a very sensitive case and it always is tough and if you end up going down that path of working a homicide case without a body, it’s even tougher," Beary said.

Beary said this is one of the most difficult cases he's faced in his 16 years as sheriff. He said his team wants to get it right the first time.

Earlier on Monday, a judge again denied a homeowners association's motion for an injunction that would control when and where people could demonstrate outside the Anthony home.

As with the group's first motion, this one failed because of inadequate notice to groups who might be impacted by the change.

But Circuit Court Judge Cynthia Z. MacKinnon denied the motion without prejudice, so it can be amended and filed again. (Read the complete ruling)

“There should be no mistake that the Court’s action is not a license to protestors or the Anthonys to do what they want, where they want, whenever they want,” MacKinnon wrote.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17581962/detail.html

http://www.wesh.com/video/17584838/index.html

Yes, I made a comment about this a while ago, Janet.

I said:

snipped from http://www.wesh.com/news/17581962/detail.html

Have faith and a LOT of patience Wink

I don't think anyone noticed.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #387 on: September 29, 2008, 08:40:31 PM »

no Zanny connection to SawGrass prior to Caylee being missing
no connetion of Zendia to SawGrass when Casey is researching her name on the June 12
Zenida does fill out application there on the on June 17th
What are the odds of that !!

I wonder if Zendia  called SawGrass prior to going into fill out a card?

Which of Caseys friends  live / work at SawGrass?

Sean Daly and Annie live(d) at Sawgrass, IIRC.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #388 on: September 29, 2008, 08:43:01 PM »

Dear Casey,
Take the plea or you will die from lethal injection!!!

Can someone please pass on that note to her for me. TIA!
Oh she will see it... she reads here!

MSE
Scared Monkey

« Reply #389 on: September 29, 2008, 08:43:02 PM »

I guess Casey must have read our comments on her being a plagerist as well as a murderer...c/o Casey Anthony Facebook...

Casey Marie Anthony is informing everyone that the notes are all from wikipedia...thanks.22 minutes ago
Just let me add that she is also blogging about how Nancy Grace caused Melinda Duckett to commit suicide.....oh if we could only be so lucky in this case.....

Do you have a link?

Melinda Duckett was not forced to be a guest on Nancy Grace.  She had the freedom to walk out of that interview at any given moment.

Janet
I would love to see Casey on Nancy Grace, but I dont think she she is smart enough to go up against Nancy and try to prove that she didn't' hurt Caylee.  I also think that Casey is trying to antagonize Nancy so she can get some attention that she craves. 
edited to write I don't think she is smart enough. 
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #390 on: September 29, 2008, 08:43:04 PM »

TY Brandi

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #391 on: September 29, 2008, 08:46:07 PM »

SEEME, I have always thought Cindy was a total snake in the grass.  She herself called Casey an unfit mother and a sociopath, but she suspects Jesse because he was once "rude" to her.  The woman is nuttier than two fruitcakes and just as bit a liar as Casey, imo.  Well, Jesse's car did not smell like a dead body.  Jesse did not abandon his car anywhere.  It is not his daughter or granddaughter who is missing.

I agree Hudsunn.....I don't trust or believe anything out of Cindy's mouth! She has told people in the past that Casey is a liar, yet she tells these ridiculous stories that Casey told her like they are the Bible. She spends how long telling the tale about Casey being in Tampa and Jacksonville, staying at the Hard Rock Hotel, Zanny's accident, blah, blah, blah, in June.....and then LE tells her, well your daughter has not left Orange County at all!  HELLLLOOOOO!!!!  Wake the f#!K up Cindy!!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #392 on: September 29, 2008, 08:46:13 PM »

Klaas, calling Klaas - can you please look at this link - go through the first 5 or 6 pages.  Have you seen allof these before.  If not,  can you post them.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-case-discovery-documents-2batch,0,2787194.htmlpage

I think I've seem most posted as separate documents on other news websites.  I'll skim through it and if anything looks really new I'll screen capture.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #393 on: September 29, 2008, 08:46:37 PM »

We need to look into charges of Serial Googling, as well.

It is really tying up Lee's search time for Darth Vader pajamas.

Anthony Error 404 - File Absolutely Not Found!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #394 on: September 29, 2008, 08:47:19 PM »

CINDY:  "AMY OR JESSE HAS CAYLEE."

Cindy Anthony Theorized That Her Daughter's Friends Had Caylee
Caylee Anthony Last Seen In June
POSTED: 10:26 am EDT September 26, 2008
UPDATED: 5:25 pm EDT September 26, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- More information, including documents, pictures, video and computer images, was released by the State Attorney's Office Friday in the case of Caylee Anthony, a 3-year-old girl who was last seen in mid-June.

newly released information includes an interview of Casey Anthony's mother, Cindy Anthony, a computer forensics report and cell phone records of Casey Anthony.

In the released interview, which was conducted Aug. 1, Cindy Anthony told detectives that she thought Caylee was with her daughter's friends, not Zenaida Gonzalez.

"I think Zani, at this point, was a real person," said Cindy Anthony, pointing to a calendar. "But I think Zani now is whoever is watching Caylee."

Cindy Anthony offered two theories to detectives as to who had Caylee.

"I think Zani could either be Amy (Huizenga, Casey Anthony's former best friend) or Jesse (Grund, Casey Anthony's former fiance)," Cindy Anthony said.

Grund believed he was Caylee's father until a paternity test proved otherwise.

"He was the very first person I thought of," Cindy Anthony said. "(He) had a motive, could intimidate Casey enough to keep her mouth shut and (he) would threaten us because he's that type of person. He was in my home every day, and I got to know him. And I got to see his anger and rage because he took it out on me one day."

Near the end of the interview, detectives told Cindy Anthony that they were certain Grund did not have Caylee.

"We know for a fact that Jesse does not have Caylee," a detective said.

http://www.local6.com/news/17564421/detail.html

VIDEO: Cindy Anthony -- Part I
VIDEO: Cindy Anthony -- Part II
VIDEO: Cindy Anthony -- Part III

http://www.local6.com/news/17564421/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #395 on: September 29, 2008, 08:49:06 PM »

I think I've seem most posted as separate documents on other news websites.  I'll skim through it and if anything looks really new I'll screen capture.

OK TY, I just never read about the 2 guys that would not turn over the pictures.  I guess this is one of the reasons this case is taking so long!
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #396 on: September 29, 2008, 08:51:12 PM »

Do you have a link?

Janet
I would love to see Casey on Nancy Grace, but I dont think she she is smart enough to go up against Nancy and try to prove that she didn't' hurt Caylee.  I also think that Casey is trying to antagonize Nancy so she can get some attention that she craves. 
edited to write I don't think she is smart enough. 

I would love to see Nancy Grace reduce Casey to a crying, hysterical heap.

Lisa
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #397 on: September 29, 2008, 08:52:05 PM »

Interesting...

http://www.topix.net/forum/county/orange-fl/T4UHQV6DMIUFOA9C5/p1915

MarineMom_USAFVet wrote:
"I have been in contact with Zenaida's attorney and have provided certain items of information to him with regards to Zenaida."

"About the fact that Casey did NOT get Zenaida's name from the guest card at Sawgrass, because she was searching Zenaida's name 5 days earlier online on MySpace, reunion.com and ussearch.com .... on June 12. Zenaida didn't even go to Sawgrass until June 17."

"Casey had a classmate in high school who also had the name Zenaida. She was on MySpace searching for a Zenaida who was 25 years old. The Zenaida who wound up getting accused is 37. But once she searched MySpace, she then went to reunion.com and searched for Zenaida Gonzales, again age 25. Then she went to ussearch.com and searched for Zenaida Fernandez. All I'm saying is that she got the name Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzales back on June 12, when she was doing her online searches. That was 5 days before Sawgrass. "

I'm not sure why this person (MarineMom) thinks she's telling the attorney something he wouldn't know via the latest docu-dump?  I dunno.. maybe if Casey had found her old friend Zanny, she wouldn't have messed with this one?

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #398 on: September 29, 2008, 08:52:46 PM »

TY Brandi

I actualy think that it was Dante and Annie, did Sean live there too?
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #399 on: September 29, 2008, 08:53:22 PM »

OK TY, I just never read about the 2 guys that would not turn over the pictures.  I guess this is one of the reasons this case is taking so long!

I just saw that for the first time today, myself. I was shocked- first off, that they didn't want to hand over the pictures, and then that their lawyer was lying both to them and to the cops. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.