April 26, 2024, 07:33:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What do you think about George Anthony?
I feel he was honest in his police interview and my feelings about him have changed - 26 (14.4%)
He lies like Casey and I still don't trust him - 94 (51.9%)
Still unsure - 61 (33.7%)
Total Voters: 181

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #33  (Read 361937 times)
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #460 on: September 29, 2008, 10:03:49 PM »

So has there been a big Richard Grund revelation from NG?
I thought I was the only one who missed this!!  I waited and nothing......
.....soooooo what is the deal?
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #461 on: September 29, 2008, 10:05:03 PM »

NANCY GRACE RECAP  - 9/29

http://www.youtube.com/user/bigjuicykungfu

Thank you Carpe!  My husband is watching icky football so I can't see NG. 

I knew it was a matter of time before Casey would pull the Melinda Duckett card   

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #462 on: September 29, 2008, 10:05:17 PM »

I checked the blogspot in hopes there might be a note about it, but nothing I can see thus far..  just a blurb for the folks on WS (I think?):

http://helpfindcaylee.blogspot.com/

Monday, September 29, 2008
To Websleuths Bloggers
Thank you for all of your comments on my recent Blogs, I will be posting a new Blog by the morning, so check back. If the hundreds of you do not see your comments, come back soon as the next Blog will be addressed to all of you.

A Friendly Reminder: Caylee is still missing and despite what all of you think or feel, do your part and repost the flyers and help get the word out to bring her home!

- Michelle

Oh.. and a note to go here if you need fliers:
http://www.myspace.com/cayleeismissing

Why do they insist on leaving the date June 9, 2008? That really bothers me. 

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #463 on: September 29, 2008, 10:06:32 PM »

Exclusive Photos of Caylee's Mom
Pictures show mom at club in June around time of daughter's disappearance

http://www.foxnews.com/ontherecord/caylee/index.html

LIke 19th video down on right hand side ON THE RECORD  with Megan Kelly

Sue

Thank you for that link.  Lots of important links pertaining to videos and audios relating  the Caylee Marie case.  It is important that we have backup links.  Videos and audios have a way of going "poof" in time from some sites.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #464 on: September 29, 2008, 10:08:23 PM »

I guess that really chaps that loser NeJames' buns... all those

records showing they have done nothing wrong with the trust fund money

(blooooooooooooooooooOOOOp!) Right down the garbage disposal.

The entire website has been wiped out.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #465 on: September 29, 2008, 10:10:25 PM »

Exclusive Photos of Caylee's Mom
Pictures show mom at club in June around time of daughter's disappearance

http://www.foxnews.com/ontherecord/caylee/index.html

LIke 19th video down on right hand side ON THE RECORD  with Megan Kelly

Sue

Thank you for that link.  Lots of important links pertaining to videos and audios relating  the Caylee Marie case.  It is important that we have backup links.  Videos and audios have a way of going "poof" in time from some sites.

Janet

your welcome Janet I know Know one asked for this but they were talkign about the boys that took those pictures
thought it might answer there question

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #466 on: September 29, 2008, 10:11:12 PM »

What do you think happened to it??????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #467 on: September 29, 2008, 10:11:23 PM »

10:15......nite all. Peeps are doing better w/ no off topics. Thank you all. Or.....perhaps I missed the fun of deleting them because another Mod got to them first    I love to delete...poof!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #468 on: September 29, 2008, 10:12:04 PM »

I thought I was the only one who missed this!!  I waited and nothing......

I know it Dolce..nada....

"God dont like ugly"
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #469 on: September 29, 2008, 10:18:29 PM »

Dunno! I would have pulled the plug... it was through a missing kids

network. The Anthony family is an insult to people LEGITIMATELY HAVE

MISSING CHILDREN.
They need to put them all in jail... ASAP.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #470 on: September 29, 2008, 10:18:46 PM »

Since Casey has been Wiki'ing everyone who is against her I have decided to Wiki her, however it goes straight to Caylee Anthony page...looks like someone was able to write this story before she could!

Caylee Marie Anthony (born August 9, 2005) is a three-year-old girl from Orlando, Florida, who has been missing since June 2008 and has attracted national attention for the mysterious and dubious circumstances of her disappearance and probable death. Police have described Caylee's mother, Casey Anthony, as a person of interest in the case, and her own mother has called her a sociopath and a liar. Police found Casey Anthony's account of Caylee's disappearance suspicious after learning that Casey had not reported her daughter missing for over a month. The last time Casey Anthony claimed to have seen Caylee was on June 9, 2008, but the child's disappearance was not reported to police until July 15, 2008. Caylee remains unfound and her mother remains silent other than her consistant attempts at blogging on her Facebook account where she bashes media and those who refuse to believe her nonsense and lies.

WOW!!

FLGrammy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #471 on: September 29, 2008, 10:23:02 PM »

Since Casey has been Wiki'ing everyone who is against her I have decided to Wiki her, however it goes straight to Caylee Anthony page...looks like someone was able to write this story before she could!

Caylee Marie Anthony (born August 9, 2005) is a three-year-old girl from Orlando, Florida, who has been missing since June 2008 and has attracted national attention for the mysterious and dubious circumstances of her disappearance and probable death. Police have described Caylee's mother, Casey Anthony, as a person of interest in the case, and her own mother has called her a sociopath and a liar. Police found Casey Anthony's account of Caylee's disappearance suspicious after learning that Casey had not reported her daughter missing for over a month. The last time Casey Anthony claimed to have seen Caylee was on June 9, 2008, but the child's disappearance was not reported to police until July 15, 2008. Caylee remains unfound and her mother remains silent other than her consistant attempts at blogging on her Facebook account where she bashes media and those who refuse to believe her nonsense and lies.

WOW!!

I love it!!!   
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #472 on: September 29, 2008, 10:23:59 PM »

Dunno! I would have pulled the plug... it was through a missing kids

network. The Anthony family is an insult to people LEGITIMATELY HAVE

MISSING CHILDREN.
They need to put them all in jail... ASAP.
Well did you read Higher Hopes this a.m. - I thought something was going to happen soon, but no, no.  it didn't.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #473 on: September 29, 2008, 10:27:34 PM »

WOW!!
Who Wrote that????

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #474 on: September 29, 2008, 10:29:21 PM »

Just checked Rev. Gunds MySpace, and there is not any new updates or blogs.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=85212505

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #475 on: September 29, 2008, 10:32:47 PM »

WOW!!
Who Wrote that????
I read a girl post on the Facebook that she was going to put something about her on Wiki, but I can not find her comment on Casey's Facebook as of right now...she must have deleted it already, which means she is online!!  I am not familiar with Wiki, but I went and looked up Casey Anthony, and it took me to Caylee. 

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #476 on: September 29, 2008, 10:33:16 PM »

Anyone know what happened to the Help Find Caylee website?

www.HelpFindCaylee.com
I was able to pull up a cache version here:
http://72.14.205.104/search?q=cache:2_-jY4TrdxkJ:www.helpfindcaylee.com/+HelpFindCaylee.com&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=us&client=firefox-a

Also, earlier I was going thru the myspace pages and got a message appearing to be from Myspace saying don't open - phishing issues
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #477 on: September 29, 2008, 10:35:23 PM »

i hope i don't mess everyone up but i have been following this since the beginning & i just wondered if anyone remembered right b4 caylee's bday & the anthony's said she was gonna come home cindy said she was going to fix chili since it was caylee's favorite. cindy's mother said in her interview that she fixed chili for father's day but caylee only ate popcorn & she didn't think caylee liked chili. just wondering if anyone else remembers this. i may be wrong nut that has been bothering me. i thought chili was an odd choice of food for most people in hot weather but mostly strange for a 2&1/2 year old.
Welcome Windi.  I remember that.  However, the Anthony's were from Ohio originally - Chili is big here in Ohio/Ky.
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #478 on: September 29, 2008, 10:40:39 PM »

I wish we could get a petition to have casey removed from myspace and facebook..I think it's sick she is all over the web not looking for her kid...Just a sloring! She needs to go back to jail and stay away from the internet..After all caylee can't swim or play in her play house..Why should casey be able to have any fun? What is wrong with this world????
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #479 on: September 29, 2008, 10:41:56 PM »

I wish we could get a petition to have casey removed from myspace and facebook..I think it's sick she is all over the web not looking for her kid...Just a sloring! She needs to go back to jail and stay away from the internet..After all caylee can't swim or play in her play house..Why should casey be able to have any fun? What is wrong with this world????
I think you should get a Here Here for this comment. So Here, Here!!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.