March 28, 2024, 11:51:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What do you think about George Anthony?
I feel he was honest in his police interview and my feelings about him have changed - 26 (14.4%)
He lies like Casey and I still don't trust him - 94 (51.9%)
Still unsure - 61 (33.7%)
Total Voters: 181

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #33  (Read 360486 times)
Sdb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #520 on: September 29, 2008, 11:58:29 PM »

As controlling as Cindy is and the way she seemed to feel Caylee belonged more to her instead of Casey, I cannot see how she never checked into "Zani" herself. Never insisted on talking to her, seeing where she lived, offering to pick Caylee up or drop her off. It never came up? No way.

Has Cindy or anyone ever mentioned Caylee talking about "Zani"? It seems I remember maybe Cindy saying Caylee talked about the nanny having a dog/puppy. I wonder what the dog's name was, what exactly Caylee said about it. Maybe Caylee used a name for the dog and it was actually the name of a person/place and Casey just said "well she's talking about the dog". Which one of Caseys "friends" has a dog I wonder.

It's just so bizarre. This family is whacked!

Oh and Casey if you're reading this..you look like a freak with those giant white sunglasses on!

That's because all she is doing is covering Casey's ass. George said Cindy had Caylee 90% of the time. Cindy said Casey only stayed out with Caylee a couple of times and I'm not buying that. For Cindy, Caylee was like her own child and as with any of us, if our spouse said I'm working late, can't pick up the baby, going to leave the baby at the sitter's overnight, no way, George or Cindy would have gone and gotten her because Cindy would have wanted her with her and she would have made sure Caylee was home in her own bed everynight or else the conversation she relays about July 15th where she tells Casey, take me to her, I want to see her, I want her home would have happened.

But haven't all the Anthony's acknowledged hearing about the nanny for years now?
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #521 on: September 30, 2008, 12:00:06 AM »

Hello  Monkeys........just got home from work and through catching up....how is everybody tonight.

Good evening HH, doing ok over here, how are you?

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #522 on: September 30, 2008, 12:00:45 AM »

Hello  Monkeys........just got home from work and through catching up....how is everybody tonight.

Great Higherhopes... Hope you are well!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #523 on: September 30, 2008, 12:00:47 AM »

hi HH - we were hoping she'd get arrested today, but no such luck.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #524 on: September 30, 2008, 12:01:11 AM »

As controlling as Cindy is and the way she seemed to feel Caylee belonged more to her instead of Casey, I cannot see how she never checked into "Zani" herself. Never insisted on talking to her, seeing where she lived, offering to pick Caylee up or drop her off. It never came up? No way.

Has Cindy or anyone ever mentioned Caylee talking about "Zani"? It seems I remember maybe Cindy saying Caylee talked about the nanny having a dog/puppy. I wonder what the dog's name was, what exactly Caylee said about it. Maybe Caylee used a name for the dog and it was actually the name of a person/place and Casey just said "well she's talking about the dog". Which one of Caseys "friends" has a dog I wonder.

Oh and Casey if you're reading this..you look like a freak with those giant white sunglasses on!

That's because all she is doing is covering Casey's ass. George said Cindy had Caylee 90% of the time. Cindy said Casey only stayed out with Caylee a couple of times and I'm not buying that. For Cindy, Caylee was like her own child and as with any of us, if our spouse said I'm working late, can't pick up the baby, going to leave the baby at the sitter's overnight, no way, George or Cindy would have gone and gotten her because Cindy would have wanted her with her and she would have made sure Caylee was home in her own bed everynight or else the conversation she relays about July 15th where she tells Casey, take me to her, I want to see her, I want her home would have happened.

But haven't all the Anthony's acknowledged hearing about the nanny for years now?
Yes they have ....but whose to say that even if they have been hearing it for years now that it was really a nanny or even the same person...................................Casey has lied about the Nanny....there was no Nanny!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #525 on: September 30, 2008, 12:02:17 AM »

Lee at first said he had never heard the name Zanny.  Cindy definately had heard about Zanny for  a while but none of them had ever seen Zanny.
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #526 on: September 30, 2008, 12:03:09 AM »

They say that now but they also say the smell from the car was pizza,lol. Cindy also says that she believes whoever was keeping Caylee at the time was Zanny such as Amy or Kristina, I suppose, don't recall who she said, I think she threw Jesse in there.

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #527 on: September 30, 2008, 12:04:32 AM »

email reply-

Please be advised that Lifetime Networks is not developing a movie based on Caylee Anthony. These reports are untrue.

Thank you.
Lifetime Network
mylifetime.com

However ... Lifetime Network does not claim that the Network does not have any involvement in a movie based on the Caylee Marie case.

Something akin to ABC claiming that they did not pay the Anthony's $1,000,000 to be interviewed.  The payment involved home vidoes and pictures.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #528 on: September 30, 2008, 12:04:42 AM »

No I see that.... well all I know is that he said it will be soon.......I talked to him again today and he said that its only days away............thats all I know........I dont know the excact day  but Im trying hard to make him tell me a little more every time I talk to him...its kinda like pulling teeth LOL

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Sdb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #529 on: September 30, 2008, 12:05:23 AM »

Yes they have ....but whose to say that even if they have been hearing it for years now that it was really a nanny or even the same person...................................Casey has lied about the Nanny....there was no Nanny!
Oh I know there was no Nanny. But how can the Anthony's, especially Cindy, justify "knowing about Zani" to the cops. It's ridiculous. To me it just proves that Cindy, at the very least, is lying to the cops.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #530 on: September 30, 2008, 12:06:12 AM »

IMO, Zanny the Nanny was nothing more than Xanax being the babysitter.

I just wonder how many times Casey placed Caylee either in the trunk or hid her in the car... 
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #531 on: September 30, 2008, 12:06:22 AM »

No I see that.... well all I know is that he said it will be soon.......I talked to him again today and he said that its only days away............thats all I know........I dont know the excact day  but Im trying hard to make him tell me a little more every time I talk to him...its kinda like pulling teeth LOL

It will probably be on the week-end when we can't see NG!

Flannery O'Conner
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #532 on: September 30, 2008, 12:07:51 AM »

Oh I know there was no Nanny. But how can the Anthony's, especially Cindy, justify "knowing about Zani" to the cops. It's ridiculous. To me it just proves that Cindy, at the very least, is lying to the cops.
Not really......Casey probably was saying Zanny the Nanny  but that still doesnt mean that she was talking about a real person..........gosh it was coming out of Caseys mouth.........if her lips are moving ....she's lying.....

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #533 on: September 30, 2008, 12:08:40 AM »

That is why I think at first, Cindy found out things after the fact.  What I mean is, Casey made up the lies after she had already decided she was going to stay somewhere and party and called her mom and said Zanny (Xanex) is taking care of Caylee. 

I still think that one time where Amy said that Caylee stayed asleep during the partying except for one time is significant.  Did the dose get increased at this point or was something else then added?  How was she sleeping through it all at a strange place?  People wake up many times a night without being aware of it and check to make sure everything is the same, if it is not the same, you wake all the way up.  For example if you woke part way up and your pillow was missing or something was different (like your child standing over you) you wake all the way up until you retrieve your pillow, take care of your child, etc.  Why didn't this happen to Caylee?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #534 on: September 30, 2008, 12:11:01 AM »

You got that right and IMO, she is just as cold as Casey to allow her granddaughter to lay somewhere and rot without even her doll because her mother was afraid that would help identify her, while she caters to and allows her daughter to sleep in a nice warm bed and typing away on the computer, they all have blood on their hands as far as I'm concerned.

Flannery O'Conner
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #535 on: September 30, 2008, 12:12:10 AM »

Klaas, calling Klaas - can you please look at this link - go through the first 5 or 6 pages.  Have you seen allof these before.  If not,  can you post them.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-case-discovery-documents-2batch,0,2787194.htmlpage

I think I've seem most posted as separate documents on other news websites.  I'll skim through it and if anything looks really new I'll screen capture.

OK TY, I just never read about the 2 guys that would not turn over the pictures.  I guess this is one of the reasons this case is taking so long!

This is the guy who had alot of the fusian photos:

It has always bothered me that some of these documents say "major case sex crimes".

Isn't that because Yuri Melich is from that department and he was the head investigator of the case.

Well that makes sense but do they usually send a sex crimes detective to look into other cases such as this? Whatever the reason, I'm glad he's on it.

Agreed.   

I believe in miracles!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #536 on: September 30, 2008, 12:13:26 AM »

It will probably be on the week-end when we can't see NG!
Yea   but you can bet whenever it is their will be a news break  and plenty of shots of her being arrested because it has been taking so long the LE will make shure to show it in the spotlight because they want her arrested just as much as we do....

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #537 on: September 30, 2008, 12:14:56 AM »

That is why I think at first, Cindy found out things after the fact.  What I mean is, Casey made up the lies after she had already decided she was going to stay somewhere and party and called her mom and said Zanny (Xanex) is taking care of Caylee. 

I still think that one time where Amy said that Caylee stayed asleep during the partying except for one time is significant.  Did the dose get increased at this point or was something else then added?  How was she sleeping through it all at a strange place?  People wake up many times a night without being aware of it and check to make sure everything is the same, if it is not the same, you wake all the way up.  For example if you woke part way up and your pillow was missing or something was different (like your child standing over you) you wake all the way up until you retrieve your pillow, take care of your child, etc.  Why didn't this happen to Caylee?

I agree, Bearly!  Also if Casey was drunk or drugged, then I doubt if she gave Caylee the same dosages as when she was sober or straight.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #538 on: September 30, 2008, 12:17:23 AM »

email reply-

Please be advised that Lifetime Networks is not developing a movie based on Caylee Anthony. These reports are untrue.

Thank you.
Lifetime Network
mylifetime.com

However ... Lifetime Network does not claim that the Network does not have any involvement in a movie based on the Caylee Marie case.

Something akin to ABC claiming that they did not pay the Anthony's $1,000,000 to be interviewed.  The payment involved home vidoes and pictures.

Janet

I have yet to read a retraction on wftv.com in the past four days.

Janet

Anthony Family May Be Making Millions On Movie Deal
UPDATED: 7:44 am EDT September 25, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Eyewitness News uncovered new information about who's cashing in on the Casey Anthony case. Sources extremely close to the family told Eyewitness News that the Anthonys have signed a $2 million movie deal with the Lifetime Movie Network.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17550330/detail.html

Baez Reviews Newly-Released Documents
Saturday, September 27, 2008 10:04:02 PM

Petitioners Protests Possible Movie Deal

The search for little Caylee Anthony is a story stretching outside Central Florida.

A new petition circulating the Internet is gaining support from people across the country who are upset the Anthony family may be making money off the little girl's disappearance.

The Web site is called "Lifetime Should Not Pay For A Movie About Caylee Anthony."

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/lifetime-should-not-pay-for-a-movie-about-caylee-anthony

It states, "We the undersigned will not stand for any media outlet buying the Casey Anthony story from the Anthony Family before the full conclusion of this case and Caylee is brought home."

So far, the petition has more than 1,000 signatures. Their goal is to collect 10,000.

Some petitioners left messages along with their names.

A petitioner from South Carolina states: "The money should go to the Texas EquuSearch foundation to help find missing children."

Another wrote, "No one should profit from a murder!"

The creator of the petition states the signatures will go to the Lifetime Network in an effort to prevent a $2 million movie deal for Casey Anthony's story.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/9/27/petition_protests_possible_movie_deal_on_caylee.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #539 on: September 30, 2008, 12:17:49 AM »

email reply-

Thank you.
Lifetime Network
mylifetime.com

Janet

Unfortunately networks hire word twisters just for occasions like this.  It depends on the meaning of what the word "is" is.  This is the case of a child and a terrible tragedy, not a case of scrabble (my apologies to Janet, the reigning scrabble queen).

I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.