April 25, 2024, 02:44:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What do you think about George Anthony?
I feel he was honest in his police interview and my feelings about him have changed - 26 (14.4%)
He lies like Casey and I still don't trust him - 94 (51.9%)
Still unsure - 61 (33.7%)
Total Voters: 181

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #33  (Read 361816 times)
jaggard19
Scared Monkey

« Reply #540 on: September 30, 2008, 12:18:08 AM »

email reply-

Please be advised that Lifetime Networks is not developing a movie based on Caylee Anthony. These reports are untrue.

Thank you.
Lifetime Network
mylifetime.com

However ... Lifetime Network does not claim that the Network does not have any involvement in a movie based on the Caylee Marie case.

Something akin to ABC claiming that they did not pay the Anthony's $1,000,000 to be interviewed.  The payment involved home vidoes and pictures.

Janet

They also did not say "Casey Anthony".

4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #541 on: September 30, 2008, 12:18:22 AM »

As controlling as Cindy is and the way she seemed to feel Caylee belonged more to her instead of Casey, I cannot see how she never checked into "Zani" herself. Never insisted on talking to her, seeing where she lived, offering to pick Caylee up or drop her off. It never came up? No way.

Has Cindy or anyone ever mentioned Caylee talking about "Zani"? It seems I remember maybe Cindy saying Caylee talked about the nanny having a dog/puppy. I wonder what the dog's name was, what exactly Caylee said about it. Maybe Caylee used a name for the dog and it was actually the name of a person/place and Casey just said "well she's talking about the dog". Which one of Caseys "friends" has a dog I wonder.

It's just so bizarre. This family is whacked!

Oh and Casey if you're reading this..you look like a freak with those giant white sunglasses on!

That's because all she is doing is covering Casey's ass. George said Cindy had Caylee 90% of the time. Cindy said Casey only stayed out with Caylee a couple of times and I'm not buying that. For Cindy, Caylee was like her own child and as with any of us, if our spouse said I'm working late, can't pick up the baby, going to leave the baby at the sitter's overnight, no way, George or Cindy would have gone and gotten her because Cindy would have wanted her with her and she would have made sure Caylee was home in her own bed everynight or else the conversation she relays about July 15th where she tells Casey, take me to her, I want to see her, I want her home would have happened.

That is why I think at first, Cindy found out things after the fact.  What I mean is, Casey made up the lies after she had already decided she was going to stay somewhere and party and called her mom and said Zanny (Xanex) is taking care of Caylee. 

I still think that one time where Amy said that Caylee stayed asleep during the partying except for one time is significant.  Did the dose get increased at this point or was something else then added?  How was she sleeping through it all at a strange place?  People wake up many times a night without being aware of it and check to make sure everything is the same, if it is not the same, you wake all the way up.  For example if you woke part way up and your pillow was missing or something was different (like your child standing over you) you wake all the way up until you retrieve your pillow, take care of your child, etc.  Why didn't this happen to Caylee?

I know what you're saying and with my kids, it was all I could do to move them if they fell asleep even in my arms, the minute I'd lay them down, they'd wake up, many times just me creeping in to cover them up would wake them. In alot of the pics, Caylee has dark circles under her eyes, I think from being drugged. I recall the night you're talking about when Caylee woke up, Amy says she looked at her, looked frightened because she didn't see Casey and appeared to get comfort from seeing Amy. And 1 thing I wonder about is calling her doll mama, I've thought well maybe that's a cover for Casey, if Cindy were to ask Caylee was your mama there, Caylee would say yes, also might be comfort for Caylee, Casey might drug her to sleep and say here's your mama, she's gonna stay with you. I don't know, just odd and with Casey, there always seems to be a deceptive reason for everything she does.

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #542 on: September 30, 2008, 12:18:36 AM »

Hello  Monkeys........just got home from work and through catching up....how is everybody tonight.

hi HH - we were hoping she'd get arrested today, but no such luck.
No I see that.... well all I know is that he said it will be soon.......I talked to him again today and he said that its only days away............thats all I know........I dont know the excact day  but Im trying hard to make him tell me a little more every time I talk to him...its kinda like pulling teeth LOL

Thanks hiho for doing that.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #543 on: September 30, 2008, 12:21:27 AM »

Hi monkeys~I've never posted here before, but have been a frequent visitor for the past 3 yrs, and find it to be the most comprehensive site on every topic. I waned to say thanks for all you monkeys did in gettin food, drinks etc to the TES search for this poor baby Caylee.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #544 on: September 30, 2008, 12:21:59 AM »

I still dont understand if the body was moved three times ....what does that mean........I just wonder from the car to the yard and then where.......

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #545 on: September 30, 2008, 12:22:03 AM »

Hello  Monkeys........just got home from work and through catching up....how is everybody tonight.

No I see that.... well all I know is that he said it will be soon.......I talked to him again today and he said that its only days away............thats all I know........I dont know the excact day  but Im trying hard to make him tell me a little more every time I talk to him...its kinda like pulling teeth LOL

It will probably be on the week-end when we can't see NG!
Yea   but you can bet whenever it is their will be a news break  and plenty of shots of her being arrested because it has been taking so long the LE will make shure to show it in the spotlight because they want her arrested just as much as we do....

I can't imagine their frustration.  I feel like we are trying to nail gelatin to the wall.  I applaud LE for staying so focused during this time.

I believe in miracles!
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #546 on: September 30, 2008, 12:22:08 AM »

It will probably be on the week-end when we can't see NG!
Yea   but you can bet whenever it is their will be a news break  and plenty of shots of her being arrested because it has been taking so long the LE will make shure to show it in the spotlight because they want her arrested just as much as we do....

I know and I know the election is important but Fox is just not doing much of anything on this case anymore, it's all I can do to get an update but maybe if she gets arrested they'll make it priority again.

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #547 on: September 30, 2008, 12:23:59 AM »

Hi monkeys~I've never posted here before, but have been a frequent visitor for the past 3 yrs, and find it to be the most comprehensive site on every topic. I waned to say thanks for all you monkeys did in gettin food, drinks etc to the TES search for this poor baby Caylee.

Welcome Islandmonkey!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #548 on: September 30, 2008, 12:23:59 AM »

As controlling as Cindy is and the way she seemed to feel Caylee belonged more to her instead of Casey, I cannot see how she never checked into "Zani" herself. Never insisted on talking to her, seeing where she lived, offering to pick Caylee up or drop her off. It never came up? No way.

Has Cindy or anyone ever mentioned Caylee talking about "Zani"? It seems I remember maybe Cindy saying Caylee talked about the nanny having a dog/puppy. I wonder what the dog's name was, what exactly Caylee said about it. Maybe Caylee used a name for the dog and it was actually the name of a person/place and Casey just said "well she's talking about the dog". Which one of Caseys "friends" has a dog I wonder.

It's just so bizarre. This family is whacked!

Oh and Casey if you're reading this..you look like a freak with those giant white sunglasses on!

That's because all she is doing is covering Casey's ass. George said Cindy had Caylee 90% of the time. Cindy said Casey only stayed out with Caylee a couple of times and I'm not buying that. For Cindy, Caylee was like her own child and as with any of us, if our spouse said I'm working late, can't pick up the baby, going to leave the baby at the sitter's overnight, no way, George or Cindy would have gone and gotten her because Cindy would have wanted her with her and she would have made sure Caylee was home in her own bed everynight or else the conversation she relays about July 15th where she tells Casey, take me to her, I want to see her, I want her home would have happened.

That is why I think at first, Cindy found out things after the fact.  What I mean is, Casey made up the lies after she had already decided she was going to stay somewhere and party and called her mom and said Zanny (Xanex) is taking care of Caylee. 

I still think that one time where Amy said that Caylee stayed asleep during the partying except for one time is significant.  Did the dose get increased at this point or was something else then added?  How was she sleeping through it all at a strange place?  People wake up many times a night without being aware of it and check to make sure everything is the same, if it is not the same, you wake all the way up.  For example if you woke part way up and your pillow was missing or something was different (like your child standing over you) you wake all the way up until you retrieve your pillow, take care of your child, etc.  Why didn't this happen to Caylee?

I agree, Bearly!  Also if Casey was drunk or drugged, then I doubt if she gave Caylee the same dosages as when she was sober or straight.

You are right, Mammy, she may even have forgotten she dosed her and gave her another one.  Even if she was totally straight, her mind was on party not Caylee.

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

I believe in miracles!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #549 on: September 30, 2008, 12:25:09 AM »

I still dont understand if the body was moved three times ....what does that mean........I just wonder from the car to the yard and then where.......

Could it hve been from either the sandbox or playhouse because digging was too difficult to the trunk to her final resting place?

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #550 on: September 30, 2008, 12:25:50 AM »

Welcome Islandmonkey!
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #551 on: September 30, 2008, 12:25:56 AM »

then where..........that is the question but we would have the 1.place of death 2.backyard 3.car  4. final burial or whatever the witch did with her.

Flannery O'Conner
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #552 on: September 30, 2008, 12:26:19 AM »

Good Night Monkeys.

Janet
9:30 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #553 on: September 30, 2008, 12:26:42 AM »

Welcome Islandmonkey!
Thanks Mammy103

[
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #554 on: September 30, 2008, 12:27:09 AM »

Welcome islandmonkey!

Flannery O'Conner
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #555 on: September 30, 2008, 12:27:11 AM »

You are right, Mammy, she may even have forgotten she dosed her and gave her another one.  Even if she was totally straight, her mind was on party not Caylee.

Exactly!

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #556 on: September 30, 2008, 12:27:28 AM »

Welcome im.  Thanks for posting, don't be shy now.  We may bite, but never break the skin.   

I believe in miracles!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #557 on: September 30, 2008, 12:28:21 AM »

then where..........that is the question but we would have the 1.place of death 2.backyard 3.car  4. final burial or whatever the witch did with her.
I guess...but I posted here last night what I was told and that was that she had the body in the trunk for 11 days and had moved it three different times ....I dont know dang Im loosing it with all this...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #558 on: September 30, 2008, 12:29:01 AM »

Nite Janet
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #559 on: September 30, 2008, 12:29:06 AM »

Welcome Islandmonkey!
Thanks Klass, I truly think you have developed the most relevant informative site ever, and am glad I finally jumped in the cage.

[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.