April 26, 2024, 01:48:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What do you think about George Anthony?
I feel he was honest in his police interview and my feelings about him have changed - 26 (14.4%)
He lies like Casey and I still don't trust him - 94 (51.9%)
Still unsure - 61 (33.7%)
Total Voters: 181

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #33  (Read 361848 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #560 on: September 30, 2008, 12:29:22 AM »

Good Night Monkeys.

Janet
9:30 PM PT

Nite Janet, sleep well.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #561 on: September 30, 2008, 12:30:37 AM »

As controlling as Cindy is and the way she seemed to feel Caylee belonged more to her instead of Casey, I cannot see how she never checked into "Zani" herself. Never insisted on talking to her, seeing where she lived, offering to pick Caylee up or drop her off. It never came up? No way.

Has Cindy or anyone ever mentioned Caylee talking about "Zani"? It seems I remember maybe Cindy saying Caylee talked about the nanny having a dog/puppy. I wonder what the dog's name was, what exactly Caylee said about it. Maybe Caylee used a name for the dog and it was actually the name of a person/place and Casey just said "well she's talking about the dog". Which one of Caseys "friends" has a dog I wonder.

It's just so bizarre. This family is whacked!

Oh and Casey if you're reading this..you look like a freak with those giant white sunglasses on!

That's because all she is doing is covering Casey's ass. George said Cindy had Caylee 90% of the time. Cindy said Casey only stayed out with Caylee a couple of times and I'm not buying that. For Cindy, Caylee was like her own child and as with any of us, if our spouse said I'm working late, can't pick up the baby, going to leave the baby at the sitter's overnight, no way, George or Cindy would have gone and gotten her because Cindy would have wanted her with her and she would have made sure Caylee was home in her own bed everynight or else the conversation she relays about July 15th where she tells Casey, take me to her, I want to see her, I want her home would have happened.

That is why I think at first, Cindy found out things after the fact.  What I mean is, Casey made up the lies after she had already decided she was going to stay somewhere and party and called her mom and said Zanny (Xanex) is taking care of Caylee. 

I still think that one time where Amy said that Caylee stayed asleep during the partying except for one time is significant.  Did the dose get increased at this point or was something else then added?  How was she sleeping through it all at a strange place?  People wake up many times a night without being aware of it and check to make sure everything is the same, if it is not the same, you wake all the way up.  For example if you woke part way up and your pillow was missing or something was different (like your child standing over you) you wake all the way up until you retrieve your pillow, take care of your child, etc.  Why didn't this happen to Caylee?

I know what you're saying and with my kids, it was all I could do to move them if they fell asleep even in my arms, the minute I'd lay them down, they'd wake up, many times just me creeping in to cover them up would wake them. In alot of the pics, Caylee has dark circles under her eyes, I think from being drugged. I recall the night you're talking about when Caylee woke up, Amy says she looked at her, looked frightened because she didn't see Casey and appeared to get comfort from seeing Amy. And 1 thing I wonder about is calling her doll mama, I've thought well maybe that's a cover for Casey, if Cindy were to ask Caylee was your mama there, Caylee would say yes, also might be comfort for Caylee, Casey might drug her to sleep and say here's your mama, she's gonna stay with you. I don't know, just odd and with Casey, there always seems to be a deceptive reason for everything she does.
I didn't know Caylee called her doll Mama, and I think you've made a very good point. 
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #562 on: September 30, 2008, 12:32:19 AM »

I still dont understand if the body was moved three times ....what does that mean........I just wonder from the car to the yard and then where.......

then where..........that is the question but we would have the 1.place of death 2.backyard 3.car  4. final burial or whatever the witch did with her.
I guess...but I posted here last night what I was told and that was that she had the body in the trunk for 11 days and had moved it three different times ....I dont know dang Im loosing it with all this...

Don't lose it.  No one knows the whole story, that's the problem, don't give them the power to upset you with the details, the real story is about Caylee.  She is not with us and that is all that really matters.

I believe in miracles!
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #563 on: September 30, 2008, 12:32:35 AM »

Goodnight Janet.  Congratulations on your next grandbaby.

Welcome Islandmonkey!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #564 on: September 30, 2008, 12:36:46 AM »

Thanks to ALL for the warm welcome, I feel right at home in the cage  This case is driving me nuts~I'm so mad at the entire family that I'm tempted to drive to Orlando and set up a donation site across from the anthony home for TES, at least they actually want her found. I just feel the entire family doesn't ever want her body found due to incriminating evidence of more than one family member.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #565 on: September 30, 2008, 12:39:40 AM »

I'm going to try to get a couple of hours sleep....  Goodnight!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #566 on: September 30, 2008, 12:40:47 AM »

Goodnight, Mam!

I believe in miracles!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #567 on: September 30, 2008, 12:42:06 AM »

well    goodnight Monkeys....gotta get some sleep...I have to work tomorrow....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #568 on: September 30, 2008, 12:42:50 AM »

I should do the same, 5:30 comes early and I've been so distracted lately that I even take my laptop to work to check in on the SM site as they filter everything there. Good nightmammy103

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #569 on: September 30, 2008, 12:42:57 AM »

Nite Higherhopes and Mammy   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #570 on: September 30, 2008, 12:44:36 AM »

I should do the same, 5:30 comes early and I've been so distracted lately that I even take my laptop to work to check in on the SM site as they filter everything there. Good nightmammy103

Nite  islandmonkey - try to jump in earlier tomorrow night 
joliette
Scared Monkey

« Reply #571 on: September 30, 2008, 12:45:25 AM »

Just curious, what do ya'll think about Rev. Grund's page, today?
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #572 on: September 30, 2008, 12:45:32 AM »

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #573 on: September 30, 2008, 12:48:30 AM »

Thanks Klaasend, will do-just had to decompress after the market chaos today and no more info on this case.

Nite  islandmonkey - try to jump in earlier tomorrow night 

[
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #574 on: September 30, 2008, 12:51:47 AM »

Just curious, what do ya'll think about Rev. Grund's page, today?

I think Mr. Grund cared for Caylee and so did Jesse.  I also think he's enjoying the limelight but I could be wrong. 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #575 on: September 30, 2008, 12:52:58 AM »

I think she's in the running with Diane Downs and Susan Smith for that title!

[
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #576 on: September 30, 2008, 12:54:15 AM »

hi! this is to news junkie monkey, i guess u can c how bad i am i at this. i can text but nothing else. i know most everyone likes chili but if you read the interview with cindy's mom (just read it today) she doesn't think caylee liked chili. she even made her p&j sandwich. it just messed with me since cindy said that i don't have my own kids but i have a stepson & i know what he likes & mostly what he doesn't like
Wendi,
Since you addressed this to me - all I can say is it seems to be a family trait to lie so much they just don't keep track of all they say.  They also do for themselves first.  I doubt they cared what she likes.  Sorry to say that, but I would not put anything past this crew.
Again, welcome and don't worry about being new I am new too.
Welcome to Island Girl too.
Maybe tomorrow............. we can get an arrest.  Good night monkeys!
FLGrammy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #577 on: September 30, 2008, 12:54:17 AM »

I still dont understand if the body was moved three times ....what does that mean........I just wonder from the car to the yard and then where.......

then where..........that is the question but we would have the 1.place of death 2.backyard 3.car  4. final burial or whatever the witch did with her.
I guess...but I posted here last night what I was told and that was that she had the body in the trunk for 11 days and had moved it three different times ....I dont know dang Im loosing it with all this...

Higher, do they think they know when the death occurred?  I've been busy reviewing the cell records for the 16th, 17th, and the 27th.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #578 on: September 30, 2008, 12:59:08 AM »

hi! this is to news junkie monkey, i guess u can c how bad i am i at this. i can text but nothing else. i know most everyone likes chili but if you read the interview with cindy's mom (just read it today) she doesn't think caylee liked chili. she even made her p&j sandwich. it just messed with me since cindy said that i don't have my own kids but i have a stepson & i know what he likes & mostly what he doesn't like
Wendi,
Since you addressed this to me - all I can say is it seems to be a family trait to lie so much they just don't keep track of all they say.  They also do for themselves first.  I doubt they cared what she likes.  Sorry to say that, but I would not put anything past this crew.
Again, welcome and don't worry about being new I am new too.
Welcome to Island Girl too.
Maybe tomorrow............. we can get an arrest.  Good night monkeys!

I agree with you about this family regarding not putting anything past them~also, sociopathic behavior tends to run in familys. IMO, every anthony should be sterilized so they can never create another child to use as a pawn or to spite each other. Caylee IS in a better place no doubt.

[
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #579 on: September 30, 2008, 12:59:22 AM »

well    goodnight Monkeys....gotta get some sleep...I have to work tomorrow....

Good night!

Hiho Hiho, it's off to work you go!

I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.