April 24, 2024, 05:56:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What do you think about George Anthony?
I feel he was honest in his police interview and my feelings about him have changed - 26 (14.4%)
He lies like Casey and I still don't trust him - 94 (51.9%)
Still unsure - 61 (33.7%)
Total Voters: 181

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #33  (Read 361700 times)
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #680 on: September 30, 2008, 05:55:12 AM »

no Zanny connection to SawGrass prior to Caylee being missing
no connetion of Zendia to SawGrass when Casey is researching her name on the June 12
Zenida does fill out application there on the on June 17th
What are the odds of that !!

I wonder if Zendia  called SawGrass prior to going into fill out a card?

Which of Caseys friends  live / work at SawGrass?

Sean Daly and Annie live(d) at Sawgrass, IIRC.

I don't know if this was mentioned before but the Zenaida who is suing Casey has 6 children. When she applied for the apartment at SawGrass she listed 2 of her children and the make and model of her car. When the police contacted her about being the "Nanny" it was because Casey gave the police Zenaida's two daughters' names and also the make and model of Zenaida's car.  An exact match.
Zenaida's Lawyer theorizes that either Casey obtained this information from someone who lived/worked at SawGrass or she, herself was able to obtain the information off the application card.
Casey was stalking this woman to set up her alibi. I wonder if she followed her there? And wasn't there something Casey said about ZG spending time across from Sawgrass? How did she know if she wasn't stalking her?
If that's the case then search areas should include ZG's other hang outs because Casey probably stashed things to further frame Z.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #681 on: September 30, 2008, 06:03:17 AM »

Sean Daly and Annie live(d) at Sawgrass, IIRC.

Dante & Annie lived at Sawgrass.  They have since broke their relationship off.
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #682 on: September 30, 2008, 06:15:04 AM »

I'm sure George is already making his speech to plead the the court not to give his daughter the death penalty. Cindy isn't that smart, she's still thinking the trial will go in her daughters favor. Not happening, Cindy dear.

George knows Casey is screwed from all the evidence that has already been collected. Casey will get letal injection and be one of the few women on death row and not have a chance to appeal.

Casey will rot in jail and live her last few days soaking in her lies before she is strapped to a table and poison runs into her veins.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #683 on: September 30, 2008, 06:16:59 AM »

Thanks Mammy. I just filed a complaint with eBay. Hopefully, they will pull it.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #684 on: September 30, 2008, 06:20:01 AM »

I'm sure George is already making his speech to plead the the court not to give his daughter the death penalty. Cindy isn't that smart, she's still thinking the trial will go in her daughters favor. Not happening, Cindy dear.

George knows Casey is screwed from all the evidence that has already been collected. Casey will get letal injection and be one of the few women on death row and not have a chance to appeal.

Casey will rot in jail and live her last few days soaking in her lies before she is strapped to a table and poison runs into her veins.

Good Morning Monkeys.

jj, I don't honestly think she will face the DP. As much as I believe she deserves it, there is no body, and that's a BIG factor. She has no prior record either. I think at best, we should be happy with manslaughter or negligent homicide. JMO.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #685 on: September 30, 2008, 06:22:33 AM »

Someone on WS found this. I loved it!

DenimOrchid
Scared Monkey

« Reply #686 on: September 30, 2008, 06:33:59 AM »

When the neighbors start to mow their lawns, and wash their cars on Saturday mornings,the memories of Caylee will be all that is left of her. When the lights go out on Hopespring Drive,the Anthony family,or what is left of it, will have to deal with what went wrong.
 All the skeletons have been pulled out of the attic,and layed on the front yard for the world to see.Will they be able to bury those bones along with the bones of Caylee, if ever found. The beautiful little angel that was born to the town slut,a domineering grandmother,and passive grandfather, is gone.One of the skeletons says that the family has been on rocky terrain for some time, while another whispers if not for the birth of Caylee,the house would have folded even sooner.  Before Hopespring Drive becomes an all American street again,their dirty laundry will be laid out next to the skeletons.
 We all wait,while neglecting our normal duties,is this a distraction to forget our mundane lives for awhile? Do we silently thank our God that it didn't happen to us or our family?
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #687 on: September 30, 2008, 07:01:00 AM »

Someone on WS found this. I loved it!

I wonder if one of them is Frankensquirrel?   
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #688 on: September 30, 2008, 07:01:36 AM »

Monday, September 29, 2008
To Websleuths Bloggers

Thank you for all of your comments on my recent Blogs, I will be posting a new Blog by the morning, so check back. If the hundreds of you do not see your comments, come back soon as the next Blog will be addressed to all of you.

A Friendly Reminder: Caylee is still missing and despite what all of you think or feel, do your part and repost the flyers and help get the word out to bring her home!

- Michelle

http://helpfindcaylee.blogspot.com/

charlotte said...
"Comment moderation has been enabled. All comments must be approved by the blog author.

yeah, i'll bet."

Who is this Michelle Bart that is doing all these web sites for the Anthony's?  Anybody Know?  All pages have been updated in the last few days. 

Michelle Bart
Astrological Sign: Aquarius
Zodiac Year: Sheep
Industry: Non-Profit

IMG]http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u149/jagdpill95/Michelle2.jpg[/IMG]

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #689 on: September 30, 2008, 07:03:22 AM »

Morning monkeys!!!

Let's hope today she gets arrested!!!!

"God dont like ugly"
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #690 on: September 30, 2008, 07:10:56 AM »

Monday, September 29, 2008
To Websleuths Bloggers

Thank you for all of your comments on my recent Blogs, I will be posting a new Blog by the morning, so check back. If the hundreds of you do not see your comments, come back soon as the next Blog will be addressed to all of you.

A Friendly Reminder: Caylee is still missing and despite what all of you think or feel, do your part and repost the flyers and help get the word out to bring her home!

- Michelle

http://helpfindcaylee.blogspot.com/

charlotte said...
"Comment moderation has been enabled. All comments must be approved by the blog author.

yeah, i'll bet."

Who is this Michelle Bart that is doing all these web sites for the Anthony's?  Anybody Know?  All pages have been updated in the last few days. 

Michelle Bart
Astrological Sign: Aquarius
Zodiac Year: Sheep
Industry: Non-Profit

IMG]http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u149/jagdpill95/Michelle2.jpg[/IMG]

Is this the same Michelle Bart?  The Aids connection makes me think that LA had something to do with this organization.  IIRC, LA works at an Aids clinic.

http://www.linkedin.com/in/helpingheroes

Michelle Bart’s Specialties:
We're a national marketing & public relations corporation specializing in non-profit capital campaigns and event production. We offer services in: branding, logo/website design, business plans, marketing/communications, media outreach, entertainment representation, and producing/directing fundraisers

Open to new opportunities in the Los Angeles, Portland/Vancouver, and Florida areas; if your organization is interested in getting to know our company or me, please drop us a line today!

Michelle Bart’s Groups:
Soroptimist International, GLAAD, Human Rights Campaign, Irwindale Chamber of Commerce, National Center for Lesbian Rights, Access to Seniors, Arthritis Foundation, Covina Chamber, Glendora Chamber of Commerce, Temecula Chamber of Commerce, AIDS Project Los Angeles, Citrus College, Big Brothers & Big Sisters, Alzheimer's Association, Foothill AIDS Center, and St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.

Media Freelance & Connections: Curve Magazine, Pasadean Star News, Whittier Daily, T.V. Guide, LOGO, HERE!, L.A. Times, SGV Examiner, SGV Tribune, Highlander Papers, Music Connection, MetroSource, Southland Blues Magazine, Hillary for President Campaign

(snipped)
Maddie2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #691 on: September 30, 2008, 07:12:43 AM »

Good morning everyone!

I watched NG last night, and couldn't beleive my ears, did you hear CA repeating that ridiculous story about ZG and Raquel getting in the accident, 8 cars ahead, had to go to the hospital, broken arm, concussion, calling Raquel's mother in Jacksonville, OMG what is wrong with her, Ican't beleive how detailed her lying is and for no reason, other than she didn't call her Mother!!  Doesn't cindy know how ridiculous this sounds as she is repeating it?
I was almost, almost, embarressed for her.  They are all nutty! You could tell the detective's head was spinning  ::MonkeyRoll::and he seemed like he wanted to slap her.

"To the world they are one person, to one person they are the world"
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #692 on: September 30, 2008, 07:15:36 AM »

Mammy103, Yes it is the same Michelle...she does the helping heroes website also..funny she wont post the "hundreds" of comments on the find Caylee web site. 

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #693 on: September 30, 2008, 07:17:23 AM »

Good morning everyone!

I watched NG last night, and couldn't beleive my ears, did you hear CA repeating that ridiculous story about ZG and Raquel getting in the accident, 8 cars ahead, had to go to the hospital, broken arm, concussion, calling Raquel's mother in Jacksonville, OMG what is wrong with her, Ican't beleive how detailed her lying is and for no reason, other than she didn't call her Mother!!  Doesn't cindy know how ridiculous this sounds as she is repeating it?
I was almost, almost, embarressed for her.  They are all nutty! You could tell the detective's head was spinning  ::MonkeyRoll::and he seemed like he wanted to slap her.

I believe that any reference to Zanny is in someway connected to Xanax.  If there was an accident, it was probably someone that was taking Xanax.   IMO 

Casey seems to tell a small amouth of truth in her heap of lies.
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #694 on: September 30, 2008, 07:20:30 AM »

Most protesters were pleased, but one protestor a Casey impersonator, was more concerned about the media.

"I have the decision that says you can stay. What is your reaction?" asked Eyewitness News reporter Derrol Nail.

The impersonator gave no response.

"Now that's a good impersonation," said Nail.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17587671/detail.html

Peace Monkeys
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #695 on: September 30, 2008, 07:22:25 AM »

Mammy103, Yes it is the same Michelle...she does the helping heroes website also..funny she wont post the "hundreds" of comments on the find Caylee web site. 

The Anthonys' atty hired for PR may have hired her.  Her "groups" connections make me think that LA is in someway involved....  MrsKub is good at making these connections
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #696 on: September 30, 2008, 07:23:40 AM »

Most protesters were pleased, but one protestor a Casey impersonator, was more concerned about the media.

"I have the decision that says you can stay. What is your reaction?" asked Eyewitness News reporter Derrol Nail.

The impersonator gave no response.

"Now that's a good impersonation," said Nail.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17587671/detail.html

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #697 on: September 30, 2008, 07:28:15 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.

jj, I don't honestly think she will face the DP. As much as I believe she deserves it, there is no body, and that's a BIG factor. She has no prior record either. I think at best, we should be happy with manslaughter or negligent homicide. JMO.

Good Morning MrsK-

Unfortunately, I think you are right.  With no body, manslaughter or negligent homicide is probably the best that they will be able to do.  I think this is why LE is being so careful with all of the hard evidence that they have and why this case is taking so long.  They don't want to charge Casey until they have everything.  They will only get one shot at her.

NBC Today will do an update on Caylee in a few minutes.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #698 on: September 30, 2008, 07:31:59 AM »

Still online.....

http://www.helpfindcaylee.com/help

Donate to the Trust Fund

Help Find Caylee

4937 Hopespring Dr.
Orlando, FL 32829

Available supplies and the suggested donation amount per item:

T-Shirt (sizes S to XL) - $10
Wristband - $5

A small number of fliers can be included with your supplies, if requested.

All funds donated to the trust fund will go directly towards funding the efforts in finding Caylee. Funds are currently being used to pay for fliers, t-shirts, water for volunteers, etc. Once Caylee is brought home all remaining funds will be donated to charities that help the families of missing children. The family does not benefit financially from any donations made to the trust fund, and it is being administered by a third party (Bichler & Kelley, P.A.). If you are interested in donating you may send check, money order, or cash to the address below:

Help Find Caylee Marie Anthony
c/o Bichler & Kelley, P.A.
807 West Morse Boulevard, Suite 201
Winter Park, Florida 32789

Make the check or money order payable to "Help Find Caylee Marie Anthony".

If you have any questions on donating to the trust fund please contact Caylee's uncle Lee Anthony via email at LeeAAnthony@gmail.com.

Other Ways To Donate

If you or your organization are able to donate towards the efforts in the search for Caylee the family is in need of the following items:

Fliers
T-Shirts
HelpFindCaylee.com wristbands
Buttons
Sticky Posters
Bottled Water
Snack Foods   
Please contact Caylee's grandfather George Anthony at georgehope4937@yahoo.com for questions regarding ways to donate these or other items.

Donations can be sent/delivered to:

Help Find Caylee
4937 Hopespring Drive
Orlando, FL 32829
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #699 on: September 30, 2008, 07:46:12 AM »

Uh Oh!

http://thedailybs.com/news/?p=942

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.