April 20, 2024, 10:09:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What do you think about George Anthony?
I feel he was honest in his police interview and my feelings about him have changed - 26 (14.4%)
He lies like Casey and I still don't trust him - 94 (51.9%)
Still unsure - 61 (33.7%)
Total Voters: 181

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #33  (Read 361390 times)
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #700 on: September 30, 2008, 07:51:30 AM »

I can't get it to play

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #701 on: September 30, 2008, 07:51:41 AM »

Wow!!

Wouldn't LE have checked her identity as well as her background?  I would sure think so.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #702 on: September 30, 2008, 07:51:41 AM »

I'll say,Uh Oh...

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #703 on: September 30, 2008, 07:58:27 AM »

I just emailed this seller & will file a complaint on ebay.

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #704 on: September 30, 2008, 08:03:19 AM »

NBC Today...

- Orlando LE is not holding back.  There is only one person of interest and that is Casey Anthony.  All leads point to Casey.
- LE doesn't have enough evidence to charge her.
- The problem is that there is no hard evidence of Casey's death.  (What about the trunk evidence???)
- According to Cindy, Casey is not a murderer.  If she didn't know her daughter, she would think the worst based on the lies.
- Casey's negative comments about Casey were released as well as the picture of the teddy bear in the noose.
- Baez says that Casey has not been charged with anything connected to Caylee's death.  There is no evidence that Casey has done anything to Caylee.
- LE says there is more to the story, but they won't say what that is.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #705 on: September 30, 2008, 08:05:49 AM »

Double Uh Oh.Gets crazier every day.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #706 on: September 30, 2008, 08:09:13 AM »

NBC Today...

- Orlando LE is not holding back.  There is only one person of interest and that is Casey Anthony.  All leads point to Casey.
- The problem is that there is no hard evidence of Casey's death.  (What about the trunk evidence???)
- According to Cindy, Casey is not a murderer.  If she didn't know her daughter, she would think the worst based on the lies.
- Casey's negative comments about Casey were released as well as the picture of the teddy bear in the noose.
- Baez says that Casey has not been charged with anything connected to Caylee's death.  There is no evidence that Casey has done anything to Caylee.

IMO, LE are getting lab tests done in triplicate.  Also, I believe there are still bones that were found by searchers and that info has never been released (we can hope).

I'm sure there will be murder charges in the near future.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #707 on: September 30, 2008, 08:11:43 AM »

You will need Windows Media Player or VLC Player to listen to the audio

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #708 on: September 30, 2008, 08:13:30 AM »

Wow!!

Wouldn't LE have checked her identity as well as her background?  I would sure think so.

Mammy, I'm seriously wondering if Krause messed up here. There may be another Zenaida Gonzalez that has these charges against them. I don't think John Morgan would risk this if this was true.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #709 on: September 30, 2008, 08:17:55 AM »

Wow!!

Mammy, I'm seriously wondering if Krause messed up here. There may be another Zenaida Gonzalez that has these charges against them. I don't think John Morgan would risk this if this was true.

I totally agree!
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #710 on: September 30, 2008, 08:24:33 AM »

Someone asked last night if ZG got her tattoos at the same place that Casey frequented. 

Maybe that's where ZG lost her license.

I'm just throwing this out to get opinions...
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #711 on: September 30, 2008, 08:31:18 AM »

Todd Black now says that they are still working on leads that a 3rd party has taken Caylee and  it's a "viable possiblity" that there is a financial obligation to getting Caylee back. OMG! So now there is a ransom involved. Are they all freakin' nut?

http://www.cfnews13.com/MediaPlayer2/MediaPlayer.htm?video=BearyCaseyReax_092920080921&cat=Local&title=No%20New%20Charges%20For%20Casey

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #712 on: September 30, 2008, 08:32:52 AM »

Someone asked last night if ZG got her tattoos at the same place that Casey frequented. 

Maybe that's where ZG lost her license.

I'm just throwing this out to get opinions...

Could be Mammy. And, if you recall, on Lee's statement, he indicated that there was something behind her drivers license that the cops snatched up before he could see it. May have been someone's ID.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #713 on: September 30, 2008, 08:34:33 AM »

Wow!!

GOOD MORNING MONKEY BUNCH!

I agree...the "Daily BS" is just that..BS.  The picture at the end of suposed Zenaida Gonzales looks to be the same woman from the second picture that Blonde posted yesterday with the question of "Who is this then?"

ZG's attorney John Morgan is one of Florida's best, and he has a good reputation.  I would highly doubt that him and his law firm would not have checked all the facts prior to taking on this widely exposed case if it was to end up on the negative end of the spectrum.

The woman from the interview, I noticed, had on "Lee Press-On Nails", an out dated suite, and was in major need of some condition treatment on her hair due to over processing and heat...I am not saying this to critisize, but to show you that this woman obviously is having to cut on her expenses...and the woman in the photo at the bottom driving the hummer was the exact oposite. 

Just look how many ZG's came up when us Monkeys went on and researched her name.  I am going to trust that the LE did its just here, just as it has in the rest of the case. 

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #714 on: September 30, 2008, 08:35:35 AM »

Todd Black now says that they are still working on leads that a 3rd party has taken Caylee and  it's a "viable possiblity" that there is a financial obligation to getting Caylee back. OMG! So now there is a ransom involved. Are they all freakin' nut?

http://www.cfnews13.com/MediaPlayer2/MediaPlayer.htm?video=BearyCaseyReax_092920080921&cat=Local&title=No%20New%20Charges%20For%20Casey

Everyone was asking why there wasn't a ransom demand and BAM!  Now there is..  
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #715 on: September 30, 2008, 08:38:15 AM »

NBC Today...

IMO, LE are getting lab tests done in triplicate.  Also, I believe there are still bones that were found by searchers and that info has never been released (we can hope).

I'm sure there will be murder charges in the near future.
I think its obvious that the media is just speculating at this point based on the same evidence release that we all know.  The LE is not going to say "we are ready to file charges" that would just get Baez all ready to go.  They are going to continue with giving her just enough rope so she can hang herself.

The LE's primary job in this instance is to protect the integrity of the evidence.  They are giving us and the media only a TINY fraction of the information they currently have.  My bet is that they will go for the complete blind side on wipe the smirk off Casey's smug mug.

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #716 on: September 30, 2008, 08:38:54 AM »

Wow!!

I agree...the "Daily BS" is just that..BS.  The picture at the end of suposed Zenaida Gonzales looks to be the same woman from the second picture that Blonde posted yesterday with the question of "Who is this then?"

ZG's attorney John Morgan is one of Florida's best, and he has a good reputation.  I would highly doubt that him and his law firm would not have checked all the facts prior to taking on this widely exposed case if it was to end up on the negative end of the spectrum.

The woman from the interview, I noticed, had on "Lee Press-On Nails", an out dated suite, and was in major need of some condition treatment on her hair due to over processing and heat...I am not saying this to critisize, but to show you that this woman obviously is having to cut on her expenses...and the woman in the photo at the bottom driving the hummer was the exact oposite. 

Just look how many ZG's came up when us Monkeys went on and researched her name.  I am going to trust that the LE did its just here, just as it has in the rest of the case. 

Good Morning Dolce! 

I agree...
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #717 on: September 30, 2008, 08:38:58 AM »

Wow!!

Good morning Dolce and all Monkeys

The Hummer is BS, she has a KIA, not a Hummer

The woman in the pic is younger, slimmer, and blonde

Even with child support and SS, she could not afford a Hummer

Peace Monkeys
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #718 on: September 30, 2008, 08:39:23 AM »

Good morning monkeys. I'll be catching up as usual ...

I remember you, Caylee.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #719 on: September 30, 2008, 08:41:22 AM »

Alright, so let me understand this....Lee leaves for weeks, no one sees him at all.  Suddenly there are new leads in finding a "live" Caylee and now a ransom request...this all after Lee comes back.  Hmm wonder where Lee was??

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.