April 24, 2024, 11:26:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What do you think about George Anthony?
I feel he was honest in his police interview and my feelings about him have changed - 26 (14.4%)
He lies like Casey and I still don't trust him - 94 (51.9%)
Still unsure - 61 (33.7%)
Total Voters: 181

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #33  (Read 361745 times)
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #720 on: September 30, 2008, 08:44:41 AM »

Todd Black now says that they are still working on leads that a 3rd party has taken Caylee and  it's a "viable possiblity" that there is a financial obligation to getting Caylee back. OMG! So now there is a ransom involved. Are they all freakin' nut?

http://www.cfnews13.com/MediaPlayer2/MediaPlayer.htm?video=BearyCaseyReax_092920080921&cat=Local&title=No%20New%20Charges%20For%20Casey
Alright, so let me understand this....Lee leaves for weeks, no one sees him at all.  Suddenly there are new leads in finding a "live" Caylee and now a ransom request...this all after Lee comes back.  Hmm wonder where Lee was??

Maybe in PR mailing a ransom note? 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #721 on: September 30, 2008, 08:44:54 AM »

Good morning Dolce and all Monkeys

The Hummer is BS, she has a KIA, not a Hummer

The woman in the pic is younger, slimmer, and blonde

Even with child support and SS, she could not afford a Hummer

TommTomm!!  I missed you!!   

I agree...SS is not much when you are supporting 3 children, and its not like she is receiving her  child support check from Donald Trump.

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #722 on: September 30, 2008, 08:46:59 AM »

At this point in time,I really don't think I will be suprised at whatever the outcome is going to be..

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #723 on: September 30, 2008, 08:47:26 AM »

Todd Black now says that they are still working on leads that a 3rd party has taken Caylee and  it's a "viable possiblity" that there is a financial obligation to getting Caylee back. OMG! So now there is a ransom involved. Are they all freakin' nut?

http://www.cfnews13.com/MediaPlayer2/MediaPlayer.htm?video=BearyCaseyReax_092920080921&cat=Local&title=No%20New%20Charges%20For%20Casey
Alright, so let me understand this....Lee leaves for weeks, no one sees him at all.  Suddenly there are new leads in finding a "live" Caylee and now a ransom request...this all after Lee comes back.  Hmm wonder where Lee was??

Leads..... Casey calling Cindy

Over $50,000 spent to get Casey out of jail. Now ransom. Woops spent all the cash on Casey.

More BS

Peace Monkeys
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #724 on: September 30, 2008, 08:47:49 AM »

June 12: George Anthony says Caylee was spotted by friends of the Anthony family in a shopping area near the Orange-Seminole county lines. She was wearing a pink and blue outfit and white-rimmed sunglasses.

Who was she with?

well per internet records this is what casey was doing
June 12- Riccardo in Tampa6/12/08 Myspace to Jeff at 6:41am: you guys should definitely check it out! cover is only $5. there's going to be live artists, a full bar, and
an album release that you shouldn't miss!hope to see you out there!

June 12- 8:36am Witeplayboi IM casey and says, hiphop showcase? Casey answers back Si, I have a poster on myspace and facebook. It’s an album release party for my friend EQ. There’s going to be a lot of live talent, drinks, etc. plus you don’t have to drive downtown to get to it. Witeplayboi asks, when is it? Casey says, tomorrow night. Witeplayboi says, oh, I have to work. Casey says, ah shit, that sucks. Witeplayboi says, yes but thanks for the invite. Casey answers, no worries love. Witeplayboi answers, so how are you? Casey says good, just tired and that she’s trying to help the boyfriend and his business partners promote for this show. Witeplayboi answers, oh I see. Casey asks Witeplayboi, how work? Witeplayboi says, coming to an end soon, haha. Casey says, really? Why’s that? Witeplayboi responds, as soon as I can get enough of my fulltiltpoker cashed out I’ll be just schooling and no job. Casey responds, that’s awesome hun. Witeplayboi says, yeah, I finally won something sizeable, it’s been forever. Casey says, good shit, I’m proud of you. Witeplayboi says, lol, thanks, I miss you. Casey says, I miss you too, I haven’t seen you in forever. Witeplayboi says, yeah, u r too busy. Casey says, I have been pretty busy. Witeplayboi says, get unbusy. Casey says, that’s why I was trying to get your ass to the showcase. What time are you off work tomorrow? Witeplayboy says like 2am. Casey says, boooo, get off early. Witeplayboi says, I can’t, I’m the manager. Casey says, that sucks and I would have said call in sick but I know work is work. Witeplayboi says, it’s not really important, but I’ve never missed a day of work in my life. Casey says, well tomorrow night should be the night. Witeplayboi says, where is this so called showcase. Casey says, Fusian Ultra Lounge, basically behind Waterford Lakes, not far at all, 5 dollar cover, kick ass music and you can bring whoever you want. Witeplayboi responds that he’s been in the studio lately too. Casey says, you have, nice. Witeplayboi says, yeah someone told me I can sing. Casey says, I’ve never heard you sing. He says, not many people have, I don’t really sing in front of people. Casey says well I want you to come out, I want to hear this voice of MR ALEX RYAN GREEN. He says, lol and both of those things don’t have a very good chance of happening tomorrow night, but that he would like to see her sometime. Casey says, without a doubt. He says, you said that before. Casey says, hey I’m getting my house by the end of the month and you can hang whenever you want. He says, WHAT? Where? DOC CUTS OFF HERE.
June 12, 13, or 14- Christine Chester says KC and Caylee were at J. Blanchard park with her.
June 12- GA says Caylee was spotted by friends in a shopping area near the Orange-Seminole county lines
June 12- 11:15pm Casey CREATES AND ACCESSES a search for -First name, Zenaida, last name, Gonzalez age, 25 - on DESKTOP computer. Also does a search (news?) for Zenaida, last name Fernandez, city Jacksonville.

Anyone know where this info above came from?  The only IM conversations I saw were with the cop who got fired... is there more out there from the computer forensics that I haven't seen?  The doc that I saw was only like 13 pages long... anyone have the link?

(Good Morning Monkeys!)
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #725 on: September 30, 2008, 08:47:56 AM »

Ok, I'll just say this. It doesn't mattter. So what if she has a record, collects child support and SSI and drives a Hummer? So what? None of those things make her what Casey FALSELY accused her of being -- a kidnapper and possibly a murderer. Give me a break.

I remember you, Caylee.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #726 on: September 30, 2008, 08:48:14 AM »

Maybe in PR mailing a ransom note? 
Must have been..him and Geraldo.  LOL

I am serious these Anthony's must read here.  We questioned the ransom note like weeks ago and then brought it up again last week!  "If Caylee was abducted then were are the list of demands for her return?"  They must be trying to catch up like all the other Monkeys!  Sorry Anthony's for all the O/T posts that put you behind. LOL  (Truly sorry though to the Monkey's who it put behind)

If there was a ransom I believe it would have been mentioned LONG LONG time before now. 

NEXT.....  (LOL)

tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #727 on: September 30, 2008, 08:48:36 AM »

Good morning Dolce and all Monkeys

The Hummer is BS, she has a KIA, not a Hummer

The woman in the pic is younger, slimmer, and blonde

Even with child support and SS, she could not afford a Hummer

TommTomm!!  I missed you!!   

I agree...SS is not much when you are supporting 3 children, and its not like she is receiving her  child support check from Donald Trump.

I was hiding in the corner yesterday.

I was not a good Monkey

Peace Monkeys
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #728 on: September 30, 2008, 08:50:46 AM »

At this point in time,I really don't think I will be suprised at whatever the outcome is going to be..
TOT!!! 

I agree.  I think that my threshold for "shock" has gone up...Casey is disgusting and thats all there is to it.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #729 on: September 30, 2008, 08:54:50 AM »

Ok, I'll just say this. It doesn't mattter. So what if she has a record, collects child support and SSI and drives a Hummer? So what? None of those things make her what Casey FALSELY accused her of being -- a kidnapper and possibly a murderer. Give me a break.
AMEN Goodnmad!!  You get on em! 
Casey has put this woman and her childrens life in danger at this point...I am sure the judge in this case will see this as well.   

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #730 on: September 30, 2008, 08:55:53 AM »

I think Lee has resurfaced again.  If I am not mistaken...that is Lee in the begining of this video from the vigil last night.

http://www.wesh.com/video/17581825/index.html

Yeah, I think it's Lee

He baaaaaack. Fund must have run out of money. He's back for more.

I remember you, Caylee.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #731 on: September 30, 2008, 09:00:39 AM »

Casey has put this woman and her childrens life in danger at this point...I am sure the judge in this case will see this as well.   

Exactly. She can't even get a job. Well, Casey does owe her backpay for her years as Caylee's nanny. Pay up Casey!

I remember you, Caylee.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #732 on: September 30, 2008, 09:00:49 AM »

I think Lee has resurfaced again.  If I am not mistaken...that is Lee in the begining of this video from the vigil last night.

http://www.wesh.com/video/17581825/index.html

Yeah, I think it's Lee

He baaaaaack. Fund must have run out of money. He's back for more.

I swear Lee could not find his own ass even if there were direction arrows...how is he going to lead up his own investigation to find Caylee?  Where did he look?  Under the couch? Under the table?  Then suddenly its off to Neverland for 2 weeks in search of Caylee...so not buying it.

Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #733 on: September 30, 2008, 09:04:28 AM »

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/lifetime-should-not-pay-for-a-movie-about-caylee-anthony

3,006 signatures as of this AM & going strong from all over the USA.  Flippin makes me sick that these creatures are funding the defense of a murderer against the People.

These creatures, none of them are innnocent in this travesty.  IT'S ALL ABOUT THE MONEY & HAS BEEN FROM DAY ONE.   Perpetrating a FRAUD on the American public.  IMO, this small child was a pawn used by a bunch of sicko's incapable of caring about her, plain & simple, that is why they are finding it so EASY TO LIE TO LAW ENFORCEMENT, SHOW NO NORMAL HUMAN EMOTIONS, THEY UTILIZE THEIR DYSFUNCTION TO MUDDY THE WATERS, TELL THE RIDICULOUS LIES & JUSTIFICATIONS.  Monsters live in nice houses & plot. 

These are the type of creatures that believe to their inner core that there is a SUCKER BORN EVERY MINUTE, & they intend to get every cent they can out of them.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #734 on: September 30, 2008, 09:04:59 AM »

Reading over Casey's Facebook "Notes/Blog" she is really attempting to be antagonistic to Nancy Grace.  I think that she is sad that the spot light is not on her anymore as the picketters have been limited and the riots are not going on at her front door..like in the old days. 

I really hope that Nancy does not give in and give this pathetic piece of sh!t the interview she is aiming for.

stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #735 on: September 30, 2008, 09:05:19 AM »

Exactly. She can't even get a job. Well, Casey does owe her backpay for her years as Caylee's nanny. Pay up Casey!

ZG certainly wasn't driving around in a Hummer before. Didn't LP say she had a Kia? Besides, who cares? It doesn't matter what your social status, being falsely accused of kidnapping is wrong. And what of her name? Many Hispanics have multiple middle names. She might very well be Z. C. Gonzales, as well as Z. F. Gonzales. I would double check this before I spoke, if I were writing this expose.
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #736 on: September 30, 2008, 09:07:05 AM »

ZG certainly wasn't driving around in a Hummer before. Didn't LP say she had a Kia? Besides, who cares? It doesn't matter what your social status, being falsely accused of kidnapping is wrong. And what of her name? Many Hispanics have multiple middle names. She might very well be Z. C. Gonzales, as well as Z. F. Gonzales. I would double check this before I spoke, if I were writing this expose.

That is correct on the multiple names. It is a family respect thing.

Peace Monkeys
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #737 on: September 30, 2008, 09:09:08 AM »

TOT!!! 

I agree.  I think that my threshold for "shock" has gone up...Casey is disgusting and thats all there is to it.
I have lost all faith in our legal system..This system does not protect the victims. if caylee was found alive she would go right back to the anthony home..That's unbelievable. On sept 9 Amanda Hamm was released for prison after serving 19 months for the role she played in the death of her 3 kids..She pulled a susan smith and waited to call for helpwith her new boyfriend..19 months???
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #738 on: September 30, 2008, 09:12:05 AM »

Okay, so something has been bothering me. Let's talk about Casey's computer searches. We all know it was probably KC searching missing children's websites. But we also know her family is willing to lie to protect her. What is Cindy gets on the stand and says she was using it to look-up missing children because of her job as a nurse or such? I know, weird. But I just have a bad feeling they are going to try to say none of this was Casey. Even looking for ZG...Cindy or even Lee could say they were searching for her to see if they could find her with Caylee, etc.

Do we think that LE really has some more direct evidence to pin this crime on KC? I sure hope so, because I just don't see this flying. Sure, we believe it. But it's one thing us judging it here in public, and entirely another when you're actually on a jury following court directions as to how you can assess and judge the information--and even what info you are allowed to judge.

Please, someone reassure me that LE has more!
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #739 on: September 30, 2008, 09:13:00 AM »

I guess Casey must have read our comments on her being a plagerist as well as a murderer...c/o Casey Anthony Facebook...

Casey Marie Anthony is informing everyone that the notes are all from wikipedia...thanks.22 minutes ago

She's such a good girl.

I remember you, Caylee.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.