April 23, 2024, 06:04:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What do you think about George Anthony?
I feel he was honest in his police interview and my feelings about him have changed - 26 (14.4%)
He lies like Casey and I still don't trust him - 94 (51.9%)
Still unsure - 61 (33.7%)
Total Voters: 181

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #33  (Read 361543 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #740 on: September 30, 2008, 09:15:07 AM »

ZG certainly wasn't driving around in a Hummer before. Didn't LP say she had a Kia? Besides, who cares? It doesn't matter what your social status, being falsely accused of kidnapping is wrong. And what of her name? Many Hispanics have multiple middle names. She might very well be Z. C. Gonzales, as well as Z. F. Gonzales. I would double check this before I spoke, if I were writing this expose.

That is correct on the multiple names. It is a family respect thing.

My thoughts exactly.  She was wrongfully accused, her name was tarnished, and her and her childrens lives have been threatened all thanks to one individual.

Based on the number of women with this name, they all should also file a joint lawsuite against Casey Anthony for defermation of character and tarnishment of their name.

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #741 on: September 30, 2008, 09:17:01 AM »

At this point in time,I really don't think I will be suprised at whatever the outcome is going to be..
TOT!!! 

I agree.  I think that my threshold for "shock" has gone up...Casey is disgusting and thats all there is to it.

Hi Dolce!!!

I think most of them are disgusting myself! Even Nancy Grace right on down to the Grund dude.Geesh!What happened to the bombshell?Nada thing..Big promises and no deliveries..Another day goes by while Casey gets to sit home and eat snack cakes..GRRRR..

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #742 on: September 30, 2008, 09:18:15 AM »

Okay, so something has been bothering me. Let's talk about Casey's computer searches. We all know it was probably KC searching missing children's websites. But we also know her family is willing to lie to protect her. What is Cindy gets on the stand and says she was using it to look-up missing children because of her job as a nurse or such? I know, weird. But I just have a bad feeling they are going to try to say none of this was Casey. Even looking for ZG...Cindy or even Lee could say they were searching for her to see if they could find her with Caylee, etc.

Do we think that LE really has some more direct evidence to pin this crime on KC? I sure hope so, because I just don't see this flying. Sure, we believe it. But it's one thing us judging it here in public, and entirely another when you're actually on a jury following court directions as to how you can assess and judge the information--and even what info you are allowed to judge.

Please, someone reassure me that LE has more!
I understand your concern, and it has ran through my mind as well.  From what I am understanding the searches were done using Casey's login ID and password.  Granted Cindy could have logged on Casey's name rather than her own, but why?
Right now the defense is trying to muster up all of the reasonable doubt that they can for this case, and they keep coming up short.  IMO the LE has some strong stuff to present, not to mention a witness list thats giving OJ's a run for its money!

Kristen1977
Scared Monkey

« Reply #743 on: September 30, 2008, 09:18:48 AM »

Okay, so something has been bothering me. Let's talk about Casey's computer searches. We all know it was probably KC searching missing children's websites. But we also know her family is willing to lie to protect her. What is Cindy gets on the stand and says she was using it to look-up missing children because of her job as a nurse or such? I know, weird. But I just have a bad feeling they are going to try to say none of this was Casey. Even looking for ZG...Cindy or even Lee could say they were searching for her to see if they could find her with Caylee, etc.

Do we think that LE really has some more direct evidence to pin this crime on KC? I sure hope so, because I just don't see this flying. Sure, we believe it. But it's one thing us judging it here in public, and entirely another when you're actually on a jury following court directions as to how you can assess and judge the information--and even what info you are allowed to judge.

I have a feeling they are right now plotting and planning yet another story to memorize for any trials that happen. Cindy lies our her AZZ in her interviews and it is so obvious. I know LE would not be surprised if they change the story yet again. This all makes me sick. Cindy and Casey are the most despicable people I have seen, and I have seen ALOT
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #744 on: September 30, 2008, 09:19:55 AM »

I believe LE has a great deal more. But it hasn't been released b/c it will be evidence in her murder trial, not on her current charges.

I remember something about text messages and or contacts on CA's phone. Something about missing kid organizations. Anyone else remember? Those are dated before this happened IIRC.

It is possible that Casey's coinciding computer activity -- i.e. posting to her Facebook and IMs -- will show that it was indeed Casey using the computer under her log-in at the times the searches were conducted. Also, we still have the chloroform searches. Not to mention the decomposition, etc.

I remember you, Caylee.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #745 on: September 30, 2008, 09:20:07 AM »

At this point in time,I really don't think I will be suprised at whatever the outcome is going to be..
TOT!!! 

I agree.  I think that my threshold for "shock" has gone up...Casey is disgusting and thats all there is to it.

Hi Dolce!!!

I think most of them are disgusting myself! Even Nancy Grace right on down to the Grund dude.Geesh!What happened to the bombshell?Nada thing..Big promises and no deliveries..Another day goes by while Casey gets to sit home and eat snack cakes..GRRRR..
She is feeling the pressure though Tot.  She is doing everything she can to try and debunk NG on her Facebook and stir up controversy.  Her 15 mins of fame are coming to an end and she is hanging on for dear life to every last possible strand.  Its pathetic really.  I agree that there are a lot of disgusting players in this game...but I say let them all turn on each other!

stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #746 on: September 30, 2008, 09:21:00 AM »

I understand your concern, and it has ran through my mind as well.  From what I am understanding the searches were done using Casey's login ID and password.  Granted Cindy could have logged on Casey's name rather than her own, but why?
Right now the defense is trying to muster up all of the reasonable doubt that they can for this case, and they keep coming up short.  IMO the LE has some strong stuff to present, not to mention a witness list thats giving OJ's a run for its money!

LOL. Okay. Thanks. I just really hope she isn't like that teacher (can't remember her name: the one "too beautiful for prison". Even if they don't have enough for a murder charge, the child neglect should go forward. Especially if they can prove the chloroform/xanax druggings. That is really upsetting!
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #747 on: September 30, 2008, 09:23:15 AM »

I have a feeling they are right now plotting and planning yet another story to memorize for any trials that happen. Cindy lies our her AZZ in her interviews and it is so obvious. I know LE would not be surprised if they change the story yet again. This all makes me sick. Cindy and Casey are the most despicable people I have seen, and I have seen ALOT
Yet they all claim to love caylee..I just haven't seen any of them do anything for caylee in that family yet..It's all about Casey,Casey,Casey. That's all they care about..What a waste!
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #748 on: September 30, 2008, 09:26:55 AM »

I'm getting so sick of the armchair quarterbacks repeatedly saying that LE doesn't have enough evidence!   

Considering the amount that has already been released and the fact that it wasn't even released for her murder trial, I'd say that they have PLENTY.   I feel very strongly that even without a body they'd be able to get a conviction for murder 1. 

Those AntKnees can do and say whatever they want.  Tell the story of the day, make up a few more.   It's not going to do a damn thing to save their cold, calculating, lamebrain daughter from life in prison. 

Sadly, I think the biggest punishment for her will be life without MySpace and Facebook.   What a loser.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #749 on: September 30, 2008, 09:29:18 AM »

I'm getting so sick of the armchair quarterbacks repeatedly saying that LE doesn't have enough evidence!   

Considering the amount that has already been released and the fact that it wasn't even released for her murder trial, I'd say that they have PLENTY.   I feel very strongly that even without a body they'd be able to get a conviction for murder 1. 

Those AntKnees can do and say whatever they want.  Tell the story of the day, make up a few more.   It's not going to do a damn thing to save their cold, calculating, lamebrain daughter from life in prison. 

Sadly, I think the biggest punishment for her will be life without MySpace and Facebook.   What a loser.
I agree with you, Flossy

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #750 on: September 30, 2008, 09:29:38 AM »

Ok, I'll just say this. It doesn't mattter. So what if she has a record, collects child support and SSI and drives a Hummer? So what? None of those things make her what Casey FALSELY accused her of being -- a kidnapper and possibly a murderer. Give me a break.
AMEN Goodnmad!!  You get on em! 
Casey has put this woman and her childrens life in danger at this point...I am sure the judge in this case will see this as well.   

Exactly. She can't even get a job. Well, Casey does owe her backpay for her years as Caylee's nanny. Pay up Casey!

ZG certainly wasn't driving around in a Hummer before. Didn't LP say she had a Kia? Besides, who cares? It doesn't matter what your social status, being falsely accused of kidnapping is wrong. And what of her name? Many Hispanics have multiple middle names. She might very well be Z. C. Gonzales, as well as Z. F. Gonzales. I would double check this before I spoke, if I were writing this expose.

This is too much, geesh did he even check to see if the hummer was registered to her. I know my son loves to pose in front of Hummers lol.
Whoever that was in picture if it even was her could of just said take my picture in front of my dream ride!

The dirt he was trying to dig up, evictions, unpaid bills and what not. Just tells me she was struggling. On top of it she gets targeted for kidnapping. I would be horrified and embarrassed. I hardly think this is the way she wanted to be able to make ends meet.

And I think to myself~ What if it was my name thrown out there?????
Yes humiliating to say the least whether the LE cleared you or not.

She deals with it every wakening day. Thats got to be straining
I would wonder what people were thinking all the time! I wouldn't just be able to say ok LE cleared me, I'll move on.

I think she is entitled to whatever $$$ she can get jmo

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #751 on: September 30, 2008, 09:31:21 AM »

I didn't say they didn't have enough. I was asking. Because it would be very upsetting for her to get away on some stupid technicality. That's all my concern was. Though, on second thought, maybe the reason I did have that concern was because of all the "armchair quarterbacks" saying that LE doesn't have enough.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #752 on: September 30, 2008, 09:33:27 AM »

TOT!!! 

Hi Dolce!!!

She is feeling the pressure though Tot.  She is doing everything she can to try and debunk NG on her Facebook and stir up controversy.  Her 15 mins of fame are coming to an end and she is hanging on for dear life to every last possible strand.  Its pathetic really.  I agree that there are a lot of disgusting players in this game...but I say let them all turn on each other!

The saddest part for me is I highly doubt that Caylee will ever be found.Ok,Casey get's life but unless little Caylee is found,I just won't feel the closure.Same think with Natalee;I know she is gone but there is still so much unsettled..Sad As far as Cindy goes..I'd have more respect for her if she would just keep her mouth shut.She would do less harm that way.She knows Casey is guilty but doesn't want to be one of them that crucify her so she keeps jacking her jaws trying to look as though she is helping her.It would indeed have gone better if she had just stayed silent.jmo

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #753 on: September 30, 2008, 09:34:30 AM »

HH said her inside source says casey had the baby in the car for 11 days.  How would they know that!!
someone said the forensic testing at body farm would tell them.  That is really disgusting if she did, beyond words. 

I am skeptical about that - that they could pinpoint it to the day! 

Good Morning Monkeys!
I think that they can determine how long Caylee was in the trunk thru analysis of the maggots, their stage of development  .. I have to admit I saw that on an episode of CSI 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #754 on: September 30, 2008, 09:35:15 AM »

This is too much, geesh did he even check to see if the hummer was registered to her. I know my son loves to pose in front of Hummers lol.
Whoever that was in picture if it even was her could of just said take my picture in front of my dream ride!

The dirt he was trying to dig up, evictions, unpaid bills and what not. Just tells me she was struggling. On top of it she gets targeted for kidnapping. I would be horrified and embarrassed. I hardly think this is the way she wanted to be able to make ends meet.

And I think to myself~ What if it was my name thrown out there?????
Yes humiliating to say the least whether the LE cleared you or not.

She deals with it every wakening day. Thats got to be straining
I would wonder what people were thinking all the time! I wouldn't just be able to say ok LE cleared me, I'll move on.

I think she is entitled to whatever $$$ she can get jmo

I completely agree. Not to mention: just because she was awarded child support does not mean she is actually receiving the support. There are a lot of deadbeat dads out there! Those pics weren't legible enough for me to really get a good look at them, but unless you see the checks going into her hands, or proof the father's pay is being docked and issed to her, just having it awarded in a court does not make it so.
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #755 on: September 30, 2008, 09:35:59 AM »

I didn't say they didn't have enough. I was asking. Because it would be very upsetting for her to get away on some stupid technicality. That's all my concern was. Though, on second thought, maybe the reason I did have that concern was because of all the "armchair quarterbacks" saying that LE doesn't have enough.

Stayathomemommy, I didn't mean you AT ALL!!  I meant the many attorneys or "legal analysts" who are all weighing in on TV.   I think it's a bunch of B.S.  I can think of many trials I've read about or seen on TV - hell, I even served on a jury for a murder trial in which we convicted the defendant with far less evidence than I've already seen against Casey.   

I'm sorry you thought I was addressing you in any way!  It was a coincidence that you had just posted what you had.

(BTW, are your hub and little one better?)

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #756 on: September 30, 2008, 09:38:39 AM »

What bothers me is all the forensic experts..They all say the hair is not 100% and can be discredited at trial.. They all make it seem that there is that chance that everything le has can be discredited at trial.
Kristen1977
Scared Monkey

« Reply #757 on: September 30, 2008, 09:40:16 AM »

Is there a part 3 of Cindys interview that was recently released. I am talking about the one with the 2 detectives? It cuts off when they are asking her for her Credit card statements but I think I saw more of that interview than that. I am already sickend by the 2 parts so I don't know why I would want my blood pressure to get any higher than it already is watching that woman lie like its 2nd nature for her
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #758 on: September 30, 2008, 09:41:26 AM »

What bothers me is all the forensic experts..They all say the hair is not 100% and can be discredited at trial.. They all make it seem that there is that chance that everything le has can be discredited at trial.

Every defense attorney Nancy Grace has on says the same thing,not enough...

stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #759 on: September 30, 2008, 09:41:44 AM »

Stayathomemommy, I didn't mean you AT ALL!!  I meant the many attorneys or "legal analysts" who are all weighing in on TV.   I think it's a bunch of B.S.  I can think of many trials I've read about or seen on TV - hell, I even served on a jury for a murder trial in which we convicted the defendant with far less evidence than I've already seen against Casey.   

I'm sorry you thought I was addressing you in any way!  It was a coincidence that you had just posted what you had.

(BTW, are your hub and little one better?)

Whew! I was wondering what I did to get on your bad side. LOL. Thanks for asking about hubby and little one. Hubby is better, little one is getting there. Had to get him on antibiotics. He's home from preschool, but sleeping right now. Smile So, cute, really. Okay, enough about that. Yes, though legal analysts, I think, are what have put concern in my mind. But I am glad to hear about your real-life experience. I have always wanted to serve on a jury, but they never have called me. Can you beleive that!? So many people trying to get out of jury duty, and I would just LOVE to go! Anyway, I hope she doesn't get off. Drugging a child to party, to me, is enough to put her away for a loooonnnngggg time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.