April 20, 2024, 07:21:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What do you think about George Anthony?
I feel he was honest in his police interview and my feelings about him have changed - 26 (14.4%)
He lies like Casey and I still don't trust him - 94 (51.9%)
Still unsure - 61 (33.7%)
Total Voters: 181

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #33  (Read 361388 times)
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #760 on: September 30, 2008, 09:42:15 AM »

I'm getting so sick of the armchair quarterbacks repeatedly saying that LE doesn't have enough evidence!   

Considering the amount that has already been released and the fact that it wasn't even released for her murder trial, I'd say that they have PLENTY.   I feel very strongly that even without a body they'd be able to get a conviction for murder 1. 

Those AntKnees can do and say whatever they want.  Tell the story of the day, make up a few more.   It's not going to do a damn thing to save their cold, calculating, lamebrain daughter from life in prison. 

Sadly, I think the biggest punishment for her will be life without MySpace and Facebook.   What a loser.

I didn't say they didn't have enough. I was asking. Because it would be very upsetting for her to get away on some stupid technicality. That's all my concern was. Though, on second thought, maybe the reason I did have that concern was because of all the "armchair quarterbacks" saying that LE doesn't have enough.

Stayathomemommy, I didn't mean you AT ALL!!  I meant the many attorneys or "legal analysts" who are all weighing in on TV.   I think it's a bunch of B.S.  I can think of many trials I've read about or seen on TV - hell, I even served on a jury for a murder trial in which we convicted the defendant with far less evidence than I've already seen against Casey.   

I'm sorry you thought I was addressing you in any way!  It was a coincidence that you had just posted what you had.

(BTW, are your hub and little one better?)

And it seems like the ones who usually say LE doesn't have enough evidence to charge her are the DEFENSE ATTORNEYS on shows like NG. Of course they're gonna say that. I say: Put a leash back on 'em and a muzzle while you're at it.

I remember you, Caylee.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #761 on: September 30, 2008, 09:43:00 AM »

DOES ANYONE HERE REMEMBER A LASSEN SUBJECT? Lassen lassen, this name is discussed in Chris Stutzes' interview, in relation to Sean Daly. Lassen was listed on Casey's cellphone call list, number saved in memory. I have not seen an interview with this subject yet. The detective appears to have already discussed this subject with Stutz in prelim. interview. This name was being discussed on Gretawire on 9/28.

In Chris Stutz interview he discusses seeing Casey around 6/15 at Scoops at 50 & alafaya. She appeared to be alone. He is not sure about the exact date. Somewhere between 6/15-6/18. The NEXT day she shows up at his home in Tony's jeep & visits for a couple of hours. She is setting up an alibi, a reason for being in that area, that is clear. I cannot find an address for Stutz. Alot of LE interests are in the 50 & alafaya area, it has to be in this same area.

If anyone remembers info on these subjects ,Please post!

And, GOOD MORNING ALL!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #762 on: September 30, 2008, 09:46:53 AM »

DOES ANYONE HERE REMEMBER A LASSEN SUBJECT? Lassen lassen, this name is discussed in Chris Stutzes' interview, in relation to Sean Daly. Lassen was listed on Casey's cellphone call list, number saved in memory. I have not seen an interview with this subject yet. The detective appears to have already discussed this subject with Stutz in prelim. interview. This name was being discussed on Gretawire on 9/28.

In Chris Stutz interview he discusses seeing Casey around 6/15 at Scoops at 50 & alafaya. She appeared to be alone. He is not sure about the exact date. Somewhere between 6/15-6/18. The NEXT day she shows up at his home in Tony's jeep & visits for a couple of hours. She is setting up an alibi, a reason for being in that area, that is clear. I cannot find an address for Stutz. Alot of LE interests are in the 50 & alafaya area, it has to be in this same area.

If anyone remembers info on these subjects ,Please post!

And, GOOD MORNING ALL!

WOW!  I do remember reading the name, but that's all.   I think that the documents that we haven't yet seen are the big guns.  Hopefully, that account is a hint of big guns to come.....

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #763 on: September 30, 2008, 09:47:03 AM »

We have to remember that NG only has what LE has released.  I'm sure LE is saving the best for trial.
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #764 on: September 30, 2008, 09:48:21 AM »

Whoops!!  I keep forgetting also to say GOOD MORNING, MONKEYS!!

I've got ALMOST enough coffee on board now - just in time to get ready for work.  Damn!

Hope you all have a great day and that I'll come back tonight to read some good news.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #765 on: September 30, 2008, 09:49:30 AM »

MORNING ALL MONKEY'S!!

We all have to keep in mind saying that LE does not have enough we all don't know exactly what they do have we only know what they have gave us we do not know what they really have,  with what they have gave us I wold think that would be enough just keep in mind there's alot we don't know!!  jmo   

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #766 on: September 30, 2008, 09:51:51 AM »

Wasn't a connection made with Jesus E. Ortiz and a ZENAIDA GONZALEZ who was living in his place and did not pay the rent and got evicted.
Sorry guys I think something it up.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #767 on: September 30, 2008, 09:52:16 AM »

MORNING ALL MONKEY'S!!

We all have to keep in mind saying that LE does not have enough we all don't know exactly what they do have we only know what they have gave us we do not know what they really have,  with what they have gave us I wold think that would be enough just keep in mind there's alot we don't know!!  jmo   

You are exactly right, Lisa!
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #768 on: September 30, 2008, 09:53:50 AM »

I'm sneaking in to say that I was WRONG!!! I was wrong about the trunk thing - that's why I do not go to briansdreams anymore - he's full of bologna!!!!

Okay now that I've humbled myself - GOOD MORNING!!! Nothing new I see.

Banana bread coffee anyone?

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #769 on: September 30, 2008, 09:54:51 AM »

Wasn't a connection made with Jesus E. Ortiz and a ZENAIDA GONZALEZ who was living in his place and did not pay the rent and got evicted.

I remember hearing/reading somewhere where Jesus' mom's name was Zenaida

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #770 on: September 30, 2008, 09:55:04 AM »

I hadn't heard that. Hummm. What do you think is going on "behind the scenes" so to speak?
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #771 on: September 30, 2008, 09:55:46 AM »

Slowly catching up here.  The person selling it says the item is "in great condition", not new.  So I guess he bought it from the Anthonys just to put up on ebay.  Obviously he's making a profit off it. That's just sick.   

Morning to all the new monkeys. Island Monkey's name jumps out at me.. I know there are a few others.  Hi!! 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #772 on: September 30, 2008, 09:56:22 AM »

I'm sneaking in to say that I was WRONG!!! I was wrong about the trunk thing - that's why I do not go to briansdreams anymore - he's full of bologna!!!!

Okay now that I've humbled myself - GOOD MORNING!!! Nothing new I see.

Banana bread coffee anyone?

Ymmmy. Thank you.
chrisk49
Scared Monkey

« Reply #773 on: September 30, 2008, 09:57:07 AM »

MORNING ALL MONKEY'S!!

I was thinking about Casey's life after NOT being convicted of murder, just check fraud charges.  If she serves a couple years or none at all, I certainly wouldn't want to be her.  I can't even start to imagiine her life.  She wouldn't be able to leave the house for fear of the angry mobs of people wanting revenge for Caylee.  I think I would rather be in prison....
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #774 on: September 30, 2008, 09:58:27 AM »

MORNING ALL MONKEY'S!!

I was thinking about Casey's life after NOT being convicted of murder, just check fraud charges.  If she serves a couple years or none at all, I certainly wouldn't want to be her.  I can't even start to imagiine her life.  She wouldn't be able to leave the house for fear of the angry mobs of people wanting revenge for Caylee.  I think I would rather be in prison....

Good point!
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #775 on: September 30, 2008, 10:03:01 AM »

Slowly catching up here.  The person selling it says the item is "in great condition", not new.  So I guess he bought it from the Anthonys just to put up on ebay.  Obviously he's making a profit off it. That's just sick.   

Morning to all the new monkeys. Island Monkey's name jumps out at me.. I know there are a few others.  Hi!! 

Maybe it's Lee? ROTFL!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #776 on: September 30, 2008, 10:03:22 AM »

Most protesters were pleased, but one protestor a Casey impersonator, was more concerned about the media.

"I have the decision that says you can stay. What is your reaction?" asked Eyewitness News reporter Derrol Nail.

The impersonator gave no response.

"Now that's a good impersonation," said Nail.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17587671/detail.html

MrsK.. I am with  you. Casey will not get the DP for this. As sad as that is.. she deserves it from everything we know. I just don't see it happening.  But it's ok- She deserves a long life of What If's..  she deserves missing out on the latest party, the latest boyfriend, the latest hair style...  She deserves a hell of a lot more, and serving a life sentence, well..  I'm sure she'll find out just how uncool the other women think she is. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #777 on: September 30, 2008, 10:03:50 AM »

I hadn't heard that. Hummm. What do you think is going on "behind the scenes" so to speak?

I FEEL A SCAM
« Last Edit: September 30, 2008, 10:07:09 AM by Blonde » Logged

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #778 on: September 30, 2008, 10:03:59 AM »

Morning all ....

This is sickening!  These t-shirts are given away free from Kid Finder Network!  For anyone to make a profit off of these is disgusting!  ANYONE making a profit from this case period ... is to me ... disgusting!  And this includes Defense Attorneys!  JMO

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #779 on: September 30, 2008, 10:05:00 AM »

MORNING ALL MONKEY'S!!

Good point!

It is scary and frustrating just thinking she might not get the murder charge but I really believe that LE would not have leaked or put out everything they have if they did'nt have more.  I am suprised there has not been an inditement yet but for some reason they are waiting for something I don't know if it's still waiting on tests trying to find the little ones body or what it is but untill they show otherwise I do have faith in them..

My hubby said something last night that I can not get out of my mind he said you know as long as that little girl has been out there the decom will be really bad if she has any meat or flesh left he then said you know with all the wild animals that could have carried and ate her bones there is no telling what they can find.  That really disturbed me this little angel deserved so much more!!!!

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.