April 18, 2024, 11:09:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What do you think about George Anthony?
I feel he was honest in his police interview and my feelings about him have changed - 26 (14.4%)
He lies like Casey and I still don't trust him - 94 (51.9%)
Still unsure - 61 (33.7%)
Total Voters: 181

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #33  (Read 361288 times)
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #780 on: September 30, 2008, 10:06:04 AM »

DOES ANYONE HERE REMEMBER A LASSEN SUBJECT? Lassen lassen, this name is discussed in Chris Stutzes' interview, in relation to Sean Daly. Lassen was listed on Casey's cellphone call list, number saved in memory. I have not seen an interview with this subject yet. The detective appears to have already discussed this subject with Stutz in prelim. interview. This name was being discussed on Gretawire on 9/28.

In Chris Stutz interview he discusses seeing Casey around 6/15 at Scoops at 50 & alafaya. She appeared to be alone. He is not sure about the exact date. Somewhere between 6/15-6/18. The NEXT day she shows up at his home in Tony's jeep & visits for a couple of hours. She is setting up an alibi, a reason for being in that area, that is clear. I cannot find an address for Stutz. Alot of LE interests are in the 50 & alafaya area, it has to be in this same area.

If anyone remembers info on these subjects ,Please post!

And, GOOD MORNING ALL!

Iassen, I think.  (Starts with an I- I'm not sure of his last name). I think somebody here figured out that he is Exit13 from WS board.  The guy who owns Lake Vaj.  You're right though.. there doesn't appear to be any info out about him.. no transcripts from any interviews (that I recall).

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #781 on: September 30, 2008, 10:07:24 AM »

Wasn't a connection made with Jesus E. Ortiz and a ZENAIDA GONZALEZ who was living in his place and did not pay the rent and got evicted.
Sorry guys I think something it up.

I FEEL A SCAM
I hadn't heard that. Hummm. What do you think is going on "behind the scenes" so to speak?

I really hope not. Ugh. The last thing this case needs is more drama. Oh boy!
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #782 on: September 30, 2008, 10:09:36 AM »

Slowly catching up here.  The person selling it says the item is "in great condition", not new.  So I guess he bought it from the Anthonys just to put up on ebay.  Obviously he's making a profit off it. That's just sick.   

Morning to all the new monkeys. Island Monkey's name jumps out at me.. I know there are a few others.  Hi!! 

Morning all ....

This is sickening!  These t-shirts are given away free from Kid Finder Network!  For anyone to make a profit off of these is disgusting!  ANYONE making a profit from this case period ... is to me ... disgusting!  And this includes Defense Attorneys!  JMO

I agree with you, though I am not sure this one can be tackled legally??
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #783 on: September 30, 2008, 10:10:36 AM »

I still dont understand if the body was moved three times ....what does that mean........I just wonder from the car to the yard and then where.......

then where..........that is the question but we would have the 1.place of death 2.backyard 3.car  4. final burial or whatever the witch did with her.
I guess...but I posted here last night what I was told and that was that she had the body in the trunk for 11 days and had moved it three different times ....I dont know dang Im loosing it with all this...

We all are HH. Good morning monkeys!

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #784 on: September 30, 2008, 10:11:44 AM »

As controlling as Cindy is and the way she seemed to feel Caylee belonged more to her instead of Casey, I cannot see how she never checked into "Zani" herself. Never insisted on talking to her, seeing where she lived, offering to pick Caylee up or drop her off. It never came up? No way.

Has Cindy or anyone ever mentioned Caylee talking about "Zani"? It seems I remember maybe Cindy saying Caylee talked about the nanny having a dog/puppy. I wonder what the dog's name was, what exactly Caylee said about it. Maybe Caylee used a name for the dog and it was actually the name of a person/place and Casey just said "well she's talking about the dog". Which one of Caseys "friends" has a dog I wonder.

It's just so bizarre. This family is whacked!

Oh and Casey if you're reading this..you look like a freak with those giant white sunglasses on!

That's because all she is doing is covering Casey's ass. George said Cindy had Caylee 90% of the time. Cindy said Casey only stayed out with Caylee a couple of times and I'm not buying that. For Cindy, Caylee was like her own child and as with any of us, if our spouse said I'm working late, can't pick up the baby, going to leave the baby at the sitter's overnight, no way, George or Cindy would have gone and gotten her because Cindy would have wanted her with her and she would have made sure Caylee was home in her own bed everynight or else the conversation she relays about July 15th where she tells Casey, take me to her, I want to see her, I want her home would have happened.

That is why I think at first, Cindy found out things after the fact.  What I mean is, Casey made up the lies after she had already decided she was going to stay somewhere and party and called her mom and said Zanny (Xanex) is taking care of Caylee. 

I still think that one time where Amy said that Caylee stayed asleep during the partying except for one time is significant.  Did the dose get increased at this point or was something else then added?  How was she sleeping through it all at a strange place?  People wake up many times a night without being aware of it and check to make sure everything is the same, if it is not the same, you wake all the way up.  For example if you woke part way up and your pillow was missing or something was different (like your child standing over you) you wake all the way up until you retrieve your pillow, take care of your child, etc.  Why didn't this happen to Caylee?

I know what you're saying and with my kids, it was all I could do to move them if they fell asleep even in my arms, the minute I'd lay them down, they'd wake up, many times just me creeping in to cover them up would wake them. In alot of the pics, Caylee has dark circles under her eyes, I think from being drugged. I recall the night you're talking about when Caylee woke up, Amy says she looked at her, looked frightened because she didn't see Casey and appeared to get comfort from seeing Amy. And 1 thing I wonder about is calling her doll mama, I've thought well maybe that's a cover for Casey, if Cindy were to ask Caylee was your mama there, Caylee would say yes, also might be comfort for Caylee, Casey might drug her to sleep and say here's your mama, she's gonna stay with you. I don't know, just odd and with Casey, there always seems to be a deceptive reason for everything she does.
I didn't know Caylee called her doll Mama, and I think you've made a very good point. 

Thank you can, just another one of those things that bother me.

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #785 on: September 30, 2008, 10:12:03 AM »

I just started listening to this. That girl Rachel, speaking with ZG. She sounds EXACTLY like the girl on myspace who called LP. Remember her? Her voice, and the way she talks.  Anybody else notice that?  (I think the girl's name was Rachel, too.  She never told LP in her phone convo (IIRC) that she was associated with the Daily BS). 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #786 on: September 30, 2008, 10:13:38 AM »

I still dont understand if the body was moved three times ....what does that mean........I just wonder from the car to the yard and then where.......

then where..........that is the question but we would have the 1.place of death 2.backyard 3.car  4. final burial or whatever the witch did with her.
I guess...but I posted here last night what I was told and that was that she had the body in the trunk for 11 days and had moved it three different times ....I dont know dang Im loosing it with all this...

Don't lose it.  No one knows the whole story, that's the problem, don't give them the power to upset you with the details, the real story is about Caylee.  She is not with us and that is all that really matters.

Yikes, wasn't trying to upset anyone with details, I didn't know where the info came from. My apologies.

Flannery O'Conner
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #787 on: September 30, 2008, 10:17:27 AM »

George when asked if he had a stroke, tries to substantiate the question with "I almost had one 3 yrs ago".   Hellllo!! How do you almost have a stroke??   

I know!    Almost had a stroke but had my knee replaced instead!!  (K keeps vanishing lately)

These people are whacked.....PERIOD 
Nothing they say or do surprises me anymore. They bring a whole new meaning to the word 'dysfuntional'.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #788 on: September 30, 2008, 10:17:49 AM »

I'm getting so sick of the armchair quarterbacks repeatedly saying that LE doesn't have enough evidence!   

Considering the amount that has already been released and the fact that it wasn't even released for her murder trial, I'd say that they have PLENTY.   I feel very strongly that even without a body they'd be able to get a conviction for murder 1. 

Those AntKnees can do and say whatever they want.  Tell the story of the day, make up a few more.   It's not going to do a damn thing to save their cold, calculating, lamebrain daughter from life in prison. 

Sadly, I think the biggest punishment for her will be life without MySpace and Facebook.   What a loser.

I didn't say they didn't have enough. I was asking. Because it would be very upsetting for her to get away on some stupid technicality. That's all my concern was. Though, on second thought, maybe the reason I did have that concern was because of all the "armchair quarterbacks" saying that LE doesn't have enough.
What bothers me is all the forensic experts..They all say the hair is not 100% and can be discredited at trial.. They all make it seem that there is that chance that everything le has can be discredited at trial.

There is always a chance forensics can be discredited - That is why I feel LE is being very meticulous about having things tested and tested again. 

Remember - the FBI is in on this.  The cream of the crop.  Their results will have alot of weight as evidence.

IMO - the biggetst thing will be how well LE ties this all together - the phone calls, texts, e-mails, testimonies, witnesses, and forensics.  It will all come together.

Sure the defense will try to discredit - and may be able to discredit some evidence, but I also believe there is a mountain of evidence they will NOT be able to discredit.  The defense may have an explanation for parts of the evidence against them, but not all of it. 

I can't see any of the stories they may tell to give "reasonable doubt" to anyone with any sense.  JMHO

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #789 on: September 30, 2008, 10:19:20 AM »

Y
That must be a high school picture , she looks happy, healthy.  Now her last jail picture looks like she has sold her soul!!!!  Well, Im going to sleep.  Wreck, youre the best.....  Carpe, well, you know.  Dolce, you are the cat's pjs........

I have to disagree, sorry, A-1, it has nothing to do with you, friends still?

I think her eyes, even in that picture look vacant and the picture looks like she is posing as a happy person.

One of the most frightening things about this case so far is people thinking Casey has thunder thighs, if that's true, I have a whole frickin storm going on over here.   

edited for spelling
You know I luv you.  And the thighs part -

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #790 on: September 30, 2008, 10:21:22 AM »

well I think when this is all said and done it will be all said and done for George and Cindy
and I dont think cindy will be able to cope with this at all.. she is going to have a melt down when this all sets in

I said the same thing many threads ago. If anyone ends up in an asylum, it will be her.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #791 on: September 30, 2008, 10:23:56 AM »

Does anyone know how swithchy's experiment went with the Squirrel??

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #792 on: September 30, 2008, 10:25:54 AM »

June 12: George Anthony says Caylee was spotted by friends of the Anthony family in a shopping area near the Orange-Seminole county lines. She was wearing a pink and blue outfit and white-rimmed sunglasses.

Who was she with?

Not even remotely possible...they have no friends. Imaginary friends = imaginary Caylee sighting.

Kristen1977
Scared Monkey

« Reply #793 on: September 30, 2008, 10:27:15 AM »

I just started listening to this. That girl Rachel, speaking with ZG. She sounds EXACTLY like the girl on myspace who called LP. Remember her? Her voice, and the way she talks.  Anybody else notice that?  (I think the girl's name was Rachel, too.  She never told LP in her phone convo (IIRC) that she was associated with the Daily BS). 

I don't know who that girl is but she sounds like an idiot. She is not a good interviewer IMHO.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #794 on: September 30, 2008, 10:27:24 AM »

I think this is Iassen. Anyone know for sure?

I remember you, Caylee.
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #795 on: September 30, 2008, 10:29:06 AM »

Trust fund documents releases with receipts

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-caycee-trust-documents-092908,0,3605898.story

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #796 on: September 30, 2008, 10:29:36 AM »

June 12: George Anthony says Caylee was spotted by friends of the Anthony family in a shopping area near the Orange-Seminole county lines. She was wearing a pink and blue outfit and white-rimmed sunglasses.

Who was she with?

Not even remotely possible...they have no friends. Imaginary friends = imaginary Caylee sighting.

Hmm, just like the girl at McDonalds in Tenn and the girl whose house was raided by cops. Imaginary.

I remember you, Caylee.
jenn79co
Scared Monkey

« Reply #797 on: September 30, 2008, 10:32:40 AM »

Where did my post go?
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #798 on: September 30, 2008, 10:34:10 AM »

I don't know about you (and I didn't add everything up) but it doesn't look like every penny is accounted for to me. They sure didn't get many donations.

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #799 on: September 30, 2008, 10:34:34 AM »

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.