April 23, 2024, 03:17:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What do you think about George Anthony?
I feel he was honest in his police interview and my feelings about him have changed - 26 (14.4%)
He lies like Casey and I still don't trust him - 94 (51.9%)
Still unsure - 61 (33.7%)
Total Voters: 181

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #33  (Read 361483 times)
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #80 on: September 29, 2008, 01:07:38 PM »

I bet Casey faked the seisure so she could get some drugs.  Some of the seisure medication is like Xanax.  Have they ever released Caylee's medical records???  I am surprised she did not try to claim ADD so she could get those meds.  Many students sell their ADD medicine to others to get high.

Anything is possible, but I personally have never seen anyone fake a seizure to get the anti-seizure meds ie Dilantin, Depakote, Mysoline, Phenobarb etc......99.9% of the time the usual complaint is pain.

Valium is used for night time clonic seisures.

It may be by certain physicians, but Valium is not usually prescribed for seizures. Possibly Ativan while  acute perhaps. Personally I am not aware of any "seizures" that occur in at night. Night time clonic seizures would = muscle spasms and since valium is a muscle relaxer that might be appropriate, but muscle spasms are not true seizures and I believe it was said Casey was taken to the ER for a seizure.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #81 on: September 29, 2008, 01:07:55 PM »

VanZandt said on the radio show that chloroform knocks kids out for 8-10 hours. I've read other monkeys thought it is  more like 1-2 hours. Anyone know???

I remember you, Caylee.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #82 on: September 29, 2008, 01:09:43 PM »

I
I bet Casey faked the seisure so she could get some drugs.  Some of the seisure medication is like Xanax.  Have they ever released Caylee's medical records???  I am surprised she did not try to claim ADD so she could get those meds.  Many students sell their ADD medicine to others to get high.

Anything is possible, but I personally have never seen anyone fake a seizure to get the anti-seizure meds ie Dilantin, Depakote, Mysoline, Phenobarb etc......99.9% of the time the usual complaint is pain.

It may be by certain physicians, but Valium is not usually prescribed for seizures. Possibly Ativan while  acute perhaps. Personally I am not aware of any "seizures" that occur in at night. Night time clonic seizures would = muscle spasms and since valium is a muscle relaxer that might be appropriate, but muscle spasms are not true seizures and I believe it was said Casey was taken to the ER for a seizure.
I have night time seisures.  I take valium.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #83 on: September 29, 2008, 01:10:42 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/02%20IM%20History%20Casey%20&%20NYItaliano.pdf
The Full IM's between Casey and Tony R. (cop)
Maybe everyone has already seen this?  I found it very interesting how she played him.  At one point he invites her to his place, even wants her to stay over.  Was he married at this time?

I didn't know he was married?

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #84 on: September 29, 2008, 01:11:51 PM »

You know, Im sure the LE is doing a good job, but I wonder with George being a ex police man (even in another state) how much the Good ole boy comes into play when things around the house are being searched????

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #85 on: September 29, 2008, 01:12:16 PM »

Seems that Casey has taken up blogging.  If you have access to her Facebook page, it is supposedly there.  A cut and paste job from Wikipedia criticizing Nancy Grace.  Awww, does Nancy get under Casey's skin?

Lisa

Yes, it's been posted here already 
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #86 on: September 29, 2008, 01:14:45 PM »

Do you think George got to keep his "shield" and could therefore, when asked to see the attic, flash the shield, and LE would say, "oh well alrighty then'??????

Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #87 on: September 29, 2008, 01:14:47 PM »

Seems that Casey has taken up blogging.  If you have access to her Facebook page, it is supposedly there.  A cut and paste job from Wikipedia criticizing Nancy Grace.  Awww, does Nancy get under Casey's skin?

Lisa

Yes, it's been posted here already 

Someone should send that to NG I bet she would have a field day with that one!!

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #88 on: September 29, 2008, 01:16:43 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/02%20IM%20History%20Casey%20&%20NYItaliano.pdf
The Full IM's between Casey and Tony R. (cop)
Maybe everyone has already seen this?  I found it very interesting how she played him.  At one point he invites her to his place, even wants her to stay over.  Was he married at this time?

I didn't know he was married?
I don't know for sure that he was.  Sorry, I thought I read somewhere he was, I was asking if anyone knew.

I did find this, since we're trying to make the Annie/Zanny connection.  It may have been posted already, but here it is again. (found at this link; http://mobile.orlandosentinel.com/detail.jsp?key=168155&rc=top&full=1 )

However, in a sexually suggestive instant-message chat May 3 between Casey Anthony a person identified as "nyitaliano3,'' Anthony mentions a person she calls "Zani."

"i'm playing phone tag with both Zani & my mom," Anthony wrote.

The documents released today also include a computer conversation with drug references between Anythony and two other people.

When someone wrote that "I can hit up my friend annie for some xanax,'' Anthony replied: "we'd be a good time"
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #89 on: September 29, 2008, 01:17:30 PM »

Good Afternoon Monks!  Hi Cubbee! I read the story of Sammy and Caylee...wow it's a kleenex read for sure.....this man's heart is really breaking....Casey has hurt so many people.....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #90 on: September 29, 2008, 01:23:25 PM »

I just listened to the Audio of George..Wow just Wow

BeachGirl ... if I had listened in a vaccuum to the audio of Casey's first interview ... I would have believed her 100%.  When middle son was a teen ... I could detect everytime (I think. LOL!) that the truth was not forthcoming from his lips.  There were signs.  However ... Casey is good at lying ... REALLY good  ... she did not miss a beat.

Casey Anthony Audio Recordings, Part 1 on Fox News

http://www.foxnews.com/video-search/m/20911078/casey_anthony_audio_recordings_part_1.htm?pageid=31961

+++++++++

Police reveal interrogation of missing tot’s mom
September 15, 2008

“Everything you've told us is a lie! Every single thing!” an investigator shouts at Anthony during questioning that took place on July 16, a month after the 22-year-old single mother first revealed Caylee, who would now be 3 years old, was missing. Police had been alerted to the disappearance by Anthony’s mother, Cindy Anthony.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26717490/

Casey Anthony Audio Recordings, Part 2 on Fox News

http://www.foxnews.com/video-search/m/20911502/casey_anthony_audio_recordings_part_2.htm?pageid=23043

+++++

Angie wrote:
August 23, 2008
at 12:36 am

My sister terri was married to George Anthony during the mid to late 70’s. They dated all through high school and married for about 5 years, of not so wonderful wedding bliss.
She can tell you that George Anthony was an habitual liar. He had to always fabricate his stories, constantly lying, that was the main reason they divorced.

George’s father Lee, owned and operated a very successful used car dealership for many years in Niles, Ohio, called Anthony’s Auto Sales, before retiring to Florida.
I wonder were George learned to lie so well. He was born in to it, litterally.
As they say, “Like father, like daughter.”

Give my sister a call and she’ll enlighten you of George Anthony’s dark, deceitful side evidently passed on to his daughter.

Her name now is Terri ((edit)), living in Niles, Ohio

http://www.topix.com

« Last Edit: September 29, 2008, 05:38:46 PM by klaasend » Logged

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #91 on: September 29, 2008, 01:24:04 PM »

VanZandt said on the radio show that chloroform knocks kids out for 8-10 hours. I've read other monkeys thought it is  more like 1-2 hours. Anyone know???

I don't have any personal knowledge of using chloroform. But will say that 8-10 hours sounds extremely long. Most anesthetics delivered by inhalation are relatively short acting. Considering the fact that chloroform was used in the past as anesthesia in such cases as dental and OBGYN , I should think it would  be an un- welcome side effect to have the patient knocked out for 8 hours after......I realize you said he mentioned "knocks kids" out and this is the part I am not certain of.......but sounds excessive.

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #92 on: September 29, 2008, 01:26:48 PM »

I

I knew you were speaking from personal experience, don't want to dispute a particular physicians diagnosis and treatment of a condition. Glad it works for you, Valium is a tried and true drug.........

Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #93 on: September 29, 2008, 01:28:53 PM »

This whole family with their ABSSSSSOUUUUUUUULLLLUUUUTTTLLLLEEEEYYYY!!!!!  What do they think that it makes them sound smart????????

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #94 on: September 29, 2008, 01:31:28 PM »

Tha
I

I knew you were speaking from personal experience, don't want to dispute a particular physicians diagnosis and treatment of a condition. Glad it works for you, Valium is a tried and true drug.........
Tha'ts ok.  I appreciate the fact you are up on medications.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #95 on: September 29, 2008, 01:31:42 PM »

I don't have any personal knowledge of using chloroform. But will say that 8-10 hours sounds extremely long. Most anesthetics delivered by inhalation are relatively short acting. Considering the fact that chloroform was used in the past as anesthesia in such cases as dental and OBGYN , I should think it would  be an un- welcome side effect to have the patient knocked out for 8 hours after......I realize you said he mentioned "knocks kids" out and this is the part I am not certain of.......but sounds excessive.

Thirty seven year ago ... while in labor with eldest son ... I was given whiffs of something.  It put me in a "blessed" twilight zone.  Hey ... they could knocked me out until it was all over.  I figure baby and I would have a lifetime to "bond".

Anyways ... wWould that "something" have been chloroform?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #96 on: September 29, 2008, 01:33:14 PM »

Good Afternoon Monks!  Hi Cubbee! I read the story of Sammy and Caylee...wow it's a kleenex read for sure.....this man's heart is really breaking....Casey has hurt so many people.....

Hey Sunny! I agree... that man is hearbroken ....
I gotta run for a bit.... CU Later!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #97 on: September 29, 2008, 01:34:13 PM »

Thirty seven year ago ... while in labor with eldest son ... I was given whiffs of something.  It put me in a "blessed" twilight zone.  Hey ... they could knocked me out until it was all over.  I figure baby and I would have a lifetime to "bond".

Janet
No it was probably "liquid valium"  it produces "twilight sleep"

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #98 on: September 29, 2008, 01:36:41 PM »

You'd think it would kill some brain cells, at the very least. 

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #99 on: September 29, 2008, 01:37:43 PM »

Janet

My mother-in-law said that for her first 4 kids, she was given "gas" to knock her out.  That just seems strange to me, but ok... 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.