April 19, 2024, 09:51:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What do you think about George Anthony?
I feel he was honest in his police interview and my feelings about him have changed - 26 (14.4%)
He lies like Casey and I still don't trust him - 94 (51.9%)
Still unsure - 61 (33.7%)
Total Voters: 181

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #33  (Read 361333 times)
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #840 on: September 30, 2008, 11:09:33 AM »

I'm so sorry if I missed anyone's posts, I've been multi-tasking, Like Klaas!

So this guy's name is Iassen? His interview must have been valuable to LE. It's missing from last documents. I cannot find anything about him, aywhere.

I saw his name mentioned in another person's LE interview, but that's about all I've heard of him. I also wonder if JP Chatt (sp?) has been interviewed. He's the guy who some of us think looks an awful lot like Caylee.

Yes, I think JP Chatt is Caylee's father.

Thanks for bringing this up, it gives me a reason to post this again, btw, I agree with you 100%

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #841 on: September 30, 2008, 11:11:38 AM »

I also have always thought JP was Caylee's daddy!

Wonder if we'll ever find out.

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #842 on: September 30, 2008, 11:11:42 AM »

When the neighbors start to mow their lawns, and wash their cars on Saturday mornings,the memories of Caylee will be all that is left of her. When the lights go out on Hopespring Drive,the Anthony family,or what is left of it, will have to deal with what went wrong.
 All the skeletons have been pulled out of the attic,and layed on the front yard for the world to see.Will they be able to bury those bones along with the bones of Caylee, if ever found. The beautiful little angel that was born to the town slut,a domineering grandmother,and passive grandfather, is gone.One of the skeletons says that the family has been on rocky terrain for some time, while another whispers if not for the birth of Caylee,the house would have folded even sooner.  Before Hopespring Drive becomes an all American street again,their dirty laundry will be laid out next to the skeletons.
 We all wait,while neglecting our normal duties,is this a distraction to forget our mundane lives for awhile? Do we silently thank our God that it didn't happen to us or our family?
Denim,
Are you a neighbor?  If so, can you give us the word from the neighborhood.  What is going on - protesters etc.
I didn't see the original post of the this - very novel

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #843 on: September 30, 2008, 11:11:47 AM »

Please report this if you have an ebay account.it was a FREE item donated to aid in the SEARCH for Caylee and is not a NOVELTY.  they are profiting from a violent crime and that is against ebay rules.  this is probably the family doing this.  notice they will only accept MONEY ORDERS.  Please report if you can.
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #844 on: September 30, 2008, 11:12:54 AM »

Did anyone see the "today" show interview this morning about this case??

I was hald asleep, but a reporter said she was told by LE that this case is difficult and they still cannot prove that Caylee is dead.  What is up with that???  Is the LE bullshitting these reporters??  Are they planting misinformation??
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #845 on: September 30, 2008, 11:13:29 AM »

Who posted that link about the look-a-like meter??

I was playing around with it....

Alot of the pictures I put in with casey and CAYLEE and various men came out 50/50 or more like casey...

But the above pics with CAYLEE and JP came back with CAYLEE looking like JP by 3%.....
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #846 on: September 30, 2008, 11:14:45 AM »

Jenn hon - you got spit on my monitor.

Have a wonderful day!!!!!

Jenn has been banned per HER request (it would have happened anyway).
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #847 on: September 30, 2008, 11:14:50 AM »

When the neighbors start to mow their lawns, and wash their cars on Saturday mornings,the memories of Caylee will be all that is left of her. When the lights go out on Hopespring Drive,the Anthony family,or what is left of it, will have to deal with what went wrong.
 All the skeletons have been pulled out of the attic,and layed on the front yard for the world to see.Will they be able to bury those bones along with the bones of Caylee, if ever found. The beautiful little angel that was born to the town slut,a domineering grandmother,and passive grandfather, is gone.One of the skeletons says that the family has been on rocky terrain for some time, while another whispers if not for the birth of Caylee,the house would have folded even sooner.  Before Hopespring Drive becomes an all American street again,their dirty laundry will be laid out next to the skeletons.
 We all wait,while neglecting our normal duties,is this a distraction to forget our mundane lives for awhile? Do we silently thank our God that it didn't happen to us or our family?
Denim,
Are you a neighbor?  If so, can you give us the word from the neighborhood.  What is going on - protesters etc.
I didn't see the original post of the this - very novel
Wow, I feel like I just read the opening lines to an episode of Desperate Housewives. 
Very nicely put.
I wish however that one of the skeletons would tell us where the heck Caylee is!

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #848 on: September 30, 2008, 11:15:51 AM »

good morning monkeys!! I dont know if this has been brought up because I havent been here for awhile due to internet probs so if it has I do apologize but as I was reading the interview with the tow yard manager he stated that GA had a gas can already filled with gas. How did he know the car was out of gas? AND........he also said GA stated he called the check cashing place and they told him how long the car had been sitting in their parking lot and the tow yard manager said he had never told him where the car was towed from.    Does anyone but me find this very strange?  I hope the police picked up on this which I am sure they did.  GA had to have something to do with that car before hand because SUPPOSEDLY they didnt know where Casey was.  Am I thinking right here?
IMO because Casey was always out of gas.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #849 on: September 30, 2008, 11:15:56 AM »

I was hald asleep, but a reporter said she was told by LE that this case is difficult and they still cannot prove that Caylee is dead.  What is up with that???  Is the LE bullshitting these reporters??  Are they planting misinformation??

This makes me nervous - there have been a lot of comments made lately about LE not having enough evidence. I realize they have a lot more than we think they do but I do wonder where these comments are coming from lately.

KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #850 on: September 30, 2008, 11:17:23 AM »

Thanks Klaas and I'm sorry your job is difficult sometimes.

We APPRECIATE you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #851 on: September 30, 2008, 11:18:54 AM »

This makes me nervous - there have been a lot of comments made lately about LE not having enough evidence. I realize they have a lot more than we think they do but I do wonder where these comments are coming from lately.
I think this is all coming from Baez and those he has recently added to his payrole with the purpose of debunking any and all evidence provided by the LE.  At this point Baez is trying at any means to find reasonable doubt in everything that the LE is giving as fact.  This of course is all IMO. 

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #852 on: September 30, 2008, 11:19:32 AM »

It took me almost 11 hrs this past week to catch up due to OT posts
I could have driven 1/2 way to Calif by then to interview LP    

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #853 on: September 30, 2008, 11:20:14 AM »

I think this is all coming from Baez and those he has recently added to his payrole with the purpose of debunking any and all evidence provided by the LE.  At this point Baez is trying at any means to find reasonable doubt in everything that the LE is giving as fact.  This of course is all IMO. 

I do believe Dolce you are giving Baez way TOO much credit.  LMAO - 

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #854 on: September 30, 2008, 11:20:39 AM »

Todd Black now says that they are still working on leads that a 3rd party has taken Caylee and  it's a "viable possiblity" that there is a financial obligation to getting Caylee back. OMG! So now there is a ransom involved. Are they all freakin' nut?

http://www.cfnews13.com/MediaPlayer2/MediaPlayer.htm?video=BearyCaseyReax_092920080921&cat=Local&title=No%20New%20Charges%20For%20Casey
Alright, so let me understand this....Lee leaves for weeks, no one sees him at all.  Suddenly there are new leads in finding a "live" Caylee and now a ransom request...this all after Lee comes back.  Hmm wonder where Lee was??
Hmmm... do we think that somehow when the body does surface it's going to somehow connect to this new story? GMAFB
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #855 on: September 30, 2008, 11:21:21 AM »

Good morning Dolce and all Monkeys

The Hummer is BS, she has a KIA, not a Hummer

The woman in the pic is younger, slimmer, and blonde

Even with child support and SS, she could not afford a Hummer

TommTomm!!  I missed you!!   

I agree...SS is not much when you are supporting 3 children, and its not like she is receiving her  child support check from Donald Trump.
I thought she said she has 6 kids
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #856 on: September 30, 2008, 11:22:13 AM »

I do believe Dolce you are giving Baez way TOO much credit.  LMAO - 
I wish that I was KnayKnay, but he has hired one of NG's regulars as well as others to assist in the debunk of evidence to prove that the Body Farm is incorrect in their findings.  If I am wrong someone please correct me.....

KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #857 on: September 30, 2008, 11:22:28 AM »

Todd Black now says that they are still working on leads that a 3rd party has taken Caylee and  it's a "viable possiblity" that there is a financial obligation to getting Caylee back. OMG! So now there is a ransom involved. Are they all freakin' nut?

http://www.cfnews13.com/MediaPlayer2/MediaPlayer.htm?video=BearyCaseyReax_092920080921&cat=Local&title=No%20New%20Charges%20For%20Casey
Alright, so let me understand this....Lee leaves for weeks, no one sees him at all.  Suddenly there are new leads in finding a "live" Caylee and now a ransom request...this all after Lee comes back.  Hmm wonder where Lee was??
Hmmm... do we think that somehow when the body does surface it's going to somehow connect to this new story? GMAFB

Holy Shmoly!!!!!! Talk about keeping LE running in circles. Wow!

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #858 on: September 30, 2008, 11:22:40 AM »

Ya know what makes me mad...That a litte girl is missing yet people still cannot tell the truth....And not just the family...

Like Sean he just makes me mad when I read his interview....
He says stuff like well Casey is hanging out with a new crowd and (god forbid) she is smoking pot now...He manages a frickin strip club you know what floats around those places!And oh by the way Casey never drinks that much..Has he seen his own pictures from his own parties...

UGH even with poor CAYLEE missing these people are more worried about themselves....

I dont recall Tony dening the pot use and who knows what else he has told them ...Jesse,Amy Ricardo have all taken lie detector tests...At least CAYLEE can count on some people telling the truth...

I think Tony's roomates girlfriend, Maria was the only who thought Casey seemed like an inattentive parent. 

Lisa

Maria gets my vote for mother of the year, and she's not even a mother......Casey should have taken a few parenting pointers from her!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #859 on: September 30, 2008, 11:22:57 AM »

good morning monkeys!! I dont know if this has been brought up because I havent been here for awhile due to internet probs so if it has I do apologize but as I was reading the interview with the tow yard manager he stated that GA had a gas can already filled with gas. How did he know the car was out of gas? AND........he also said GA stated he called the check cashing place and they told him how long the car had been sitting in their parking lot and the tow yard manager said he had never told him where the car was towed from.    Does anyone but me find this very strange?  I hope the police picked up on this which I am sure they did.  GA had to have something to do with that car before hand because SUPPOSEDLY they didnt know where Casey was.  Am I thinking right here?
NaNa, this has been a sticking point for me as well. In Lee Anthony's interview he goes all around the world to describe how the certified letter about the car was overlooked by his parents. I don't remember exact dates, I'd have to go back & refresh, but it was several days that he says the notification tag hung on the front door & was overlooked because they don't use the front door. His parents spy it while doing yard work!? On a Sunday I believe, & George Anthony is supposedly starting a new job the next day, a Monday. Cindy is at work, no one has time to pick up this letter! By the way, George's job hours are 3-11 pm, what did he do that whole day? if they didn't know about it why throw in all of this about their work? They lied about knowing about the letter. One of them found out somehow, what it was about, & they needed time to figure out how to respond.That is why George shows up at the tow yard with a gas can. IMO

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.