April 24, 2024, 11:03:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What do you think about George Anthony?
I feel he was honest in his police interview and my feelings about him have changed - 26 (14.4%)
He lies like Casey and I still don't trust him - 94 (51.9%)
Still unsure - 61 (33.7%)
Total Voters: 181

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #33  (Read 361743 times)
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #880 on: September 30, 2008, 11:39:06 AM »

I'm so sorry if I missed anyone's posts, I've been multi-tasking, Like Klaas!

So this guy's name is Iassen? His interview must have been valuable to LE. It's missing from last documents. I cannot find anything about him, aywhere.

I saw his name mentioned in another person's LE interview, but that's about all I've heard of him. I also wonder if JP Chatt (sp?) has been interviewed. He's the guy who some of us think looks an awful lot like Caylee.

Yes, I think JP Chatt is Caylee's father.

If he is, then I don't think very much of him for not stepping-up. Sorry. That's just how I see it.
I don't either, but he probably doesn't realize, after all she has a long list of sweethearts!

If he had sex with Casey around the time she became pregnant, and he has seen Caylee in person and seen the photos of Caylee, he should have a clue. If he never had sex with Casey or the timing doesn't add up, he should still come forward to clear his name. IMO
I'm sure they hooked up, they all have!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #881 on: September 30, 2008, 11:40:35 AM »

Iassen (1 day left!) waves this flag of hatred, but you're the ones who made it.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=17836384

He has had this count down think on his myspace for a while last I read it it said 11 days left..And something about Hell....

Wonder what he is counting down....His myspace is private..
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #882 on: September 30, 2008, 11:42:33 AM »

the results for look alike meter

Have you tried this with any real parents and their children??  Just Curious

I did! And it said 50/50. To test it further, I put in someone else's kid with myself and hubby as the mommy and daddy, and it still said 50/50! LOL. Not sure about this meter.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #883 on: September 30, 2008, 11:45:32 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/17587671/detail.html

Injunction Denied, Residents Say They're "More Than Fed Up" With Protesters

POSTED: 6:30 am EDT September 30, 2008
UPDATED: 8:33 am EDT September 30, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- A judge ruled against an injunction, but residents in Casey Anthony's neighborhood may still show up at Tuesday morning's county commission meeting to demand protection from protestors.

The HOA at Chickasaw Oaks Phase III failed in their attempt to get protesters outside the Anthony moved. In the ruling (read full ruling), the court wrote, "That the residents of Chickasaw Oaks Phase Three have endured inconvenience throughout this saga cannot be denied. For the reasons set forth herein, however, the Court is unable to grant the temporary injunction requested by the HOA."

But the court did make clear that protesters who break the law should be handled appropriately.

"There should be no mistake that the Court’s action is not a license to protestors or the Anthonys to do what they want, where they want, whenever they want. There is no First Amendment right to trespass, litter or inflict violence on another, and law enforcement personnel need not feel hamstrung in dealing with such activities," the court wrote.

Residents want the protestors and the media off the road. In September alone, the Sheriff's Office has responded to 45 calls on Hopespring Drive.

The people who in the neighborhood say they are more than fed up with the protesters. It seems their only hope of keeping protestors away from their neighborhood lies with the Orange County Sheriff's Office or the County Commission.

Eyewitness News spoke with nine residents in the area.

"They should decide amongst themselves that what they're doing is not right," said one resident.

Monday, for the second time a judge denied the injunction filed by the Homeowners Association. Protestors and the media would have been required to move away from the Anthony home, something eyewitness news has already done.

The judge said the HOA's paperwork wasn't properly filed and the protestors didn't receive proper notice. Also, George and Cindy Anthony can not be listed as plaintiffs and co-defendants.

Most protesters were pleased, but one protestor a Casey impersonator, was more concerned about the media.

"I have the decision that says you can stay. What is your reaction?" asked Eyewitness News reporter Derrol Nail.

The impersonator gave no response.

"Now that's a good impersonation," said Nail.

The commission meeting starts at 9:00am. Commissioner Linda Stewart is expected to bring up the idea of a curfew for Hopespring Drive.

(snipped)

Thanks Klaas.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
alwayz-wondering
Scared Monkey

« Reply #884 on: September 30, 2008, 11:56:19 AM »

good morning monkeys!! I dont know if this has been brought up because I havent been here for awhile due to internet probs so if it has I do apologize but as I was reading the interview with the tow yard manager he stated that GA had a gas can already filled with gas. How did he know the car was out of gas? AND........he also said GA stated he called the check cashing place and they told him how long the car had been sitting in their parking lot and the tow yard manager said he had never told him where the car was towed from.    Does anyone but me find this very strange?  I hope the police picked up on this which I am sure they did.  GA had to have something to do with that car before hand because SUPPOSEDLY they didnt know where Casey was.  Am I thinking right here?
NaNa, this has been a sticking point for me as well. In Lee Anthony's interview he goes all around the world to describe how the certified letter about the car was overlooked by his parents. I don't remember exact dates, I'd have to go back & refresh, but it was several days that he says the notification tag hung on the front door & was overlooked because they don't use the front door. His parents spy it while doing yard work!? On a Sunday I believe, & George Anthony is supposedly starting a new job the next day, a Monday. Cindy is at work, no one has time to pick up this letter! By the way, George's job hours are 3-11 pm, what did he do that whole day? if they didn't know about it why throw in all of this about their work? They lied about knowing about the letter. One of them found out somehow, what it was about, & they needed time to figure out how to respond.That is why George shows up at the tow yard with a gas can. IMO

hey my monkies!!  ive been gone for a few days and way out of touch 

I think the registered letter was overlooked because GA has serious financial issues, he is (or has) gotten sued right and left for bad debt.  Debt collectors are known to send notices via registered mail in the last stages of collection, so I would guess that he purposely avoided picking up the registered letter.  Thats just my opinion.  Same thing with the door note.
We only enter our house thru the garage, but as you pull up to the house you can easily see if there is something posted to the door.
Plain and simple, they were playing the "avoid" the collection agent / process server game IMO
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #885 on: September 30, 2008, 11:56:22 AM »

Casey impersonater

Funny with pics...

http://www.wftv.com/news/17587671/detail.html

Peace Monkeys
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #886 on: September 30, 2008, 11:59:35 AM »

Iassen (1 day left!) waves this flag of hatred, but you're the ones who made it.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=17836384

He has had this count down think on his myspace for a while last I read it it said 11 days left..And something about Hell....

If Iassen is actually Exit13 from WS, he posted last week in their Q&A for him that he had taken a great job overseas and was going to be leaving in nine days... not sure what he does or where he is going, but he made some statement like "I've already spoken to LE, but if they want to talk to me again, they better hurry up, b/c I had a great opportunity offered to me and will be moving overseas in nine days" or something to that effect...

Again, this was that Exit13 from WS, who many people think IS Iassen.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #887 on: September 30, 2008, 12:00:01 PM »

Casey, if you do read here, you must be realizing by now that this is not going to go the way you had hoped.  I don't know how you sleep knowing that the next knock on the door could be the end of your life as you know it.  Even now you could do the right thing.  Just tell the truth.  I for one, still hold out hope that you made a mistake.  You can still confess, but you will need to back up everything you say.  Can you do that????  Caylee is somewhere waiting for you to make this decision.......................................

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #888 on: September 30, 2008, 12:03:46 PM »

I know I'm beating a dead horse here but......................don't you all wonder why Baez is not telling Casey that if she doesn't talk SOON, she'll be facing the death penalty. How many of you think she just doesn't care?

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #889 on: September 30, 2008, 12:05:15 PM »

I know I'm beating a dead horse here but......................don't you all wonder why Baez is not telling Casey that if she doesn't talk SOON, she'll be facing the death penalty. How many of you think she just doesn't care?
No I think his ego is still telling her "we can beat this".

misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #890 on: September 30, 2008, 12:07:10 PM »

If Iassen is actually Exit13 from WS, he posted last week in their Q&A for him that he had taken a great job overseas and was going to be leaving in nine days... not sure what he does or where he is going, but he made some statement like "I've already spoken to LE, but if they want to talk to me again, they better hurry up, b/c I had a great opportunity offered to me and will be moving overseas in nine days" or something to that effect...

Again, this was that Exit13 from WS, who many people think IS Iassen.

Gotcha Thank you
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #891 on: September 30, 2008, 12:08:27 PM »

I never gave it much thought before now but, I do not care for defense attorneys. I pray I nor anyone in my family never needs one.

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #892 on: September 30, 2008, 12:13:15 PM »

And Casey, even if you did win, you will have to live your life like OJ, constantly looking over your shoulder.  And then, when Gabriel blows his Horn, you will have to face God, and there will be no hiding behind an attorney then.........

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #893 on: September 30, 2008, 12:13:32 PM »

Ugh they just keep looking worse as you go down the line....Casey has some "interesting" taste in men...EW!!

I wouldn't take any of them to a dog fight,even if they were guaranteed to win..Yuck and scarey yuck..

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #894 on: September 30, 2008, 12:15:04 PM »

Casey, if you do read here, you must be realizing by now that this is not going to go the way you had hoped.  I don't know how you sleep knowing that the next knock on the door could be the end of your life as you know it.  Even now you could do the right thing.  Just tell the truth.  I for one, still hold out hope that you made a mistake.  You can still confess, but you will need to back up everything you say.  Can you do that????  Caylee is somewhere waiting for you to make this decision.......................................

The irony of this whole mess, IMO, is that Caylee was in the way. Casey could not party as much as she wanted. She "fixed" the Caylee thing. And now she still cannot go party and has no friends....

Peace Monkeys
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #895 on: September 30, 2008, 12:18:53 PM »

I also have always thought JP was Caylee's daddy!

Wonder if we'll ever find out.

And if we do find out and he is indeed alive somewhere,will he then step up to the plate and stick his hand out to collect whatever he can?Ugh,I hope he never does..jmo

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #896 on: September 30, 2008, 12:18:57 PM »

Good listing and links to documents released in the case:

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Sidebar/2008/9/24/files_released_in_casey_anthony_case.html
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #897 on: September 30, 2008, 12:19:47 PM »

I never gave it much thought before now but, I do not care for defense attorneys. I pray I nor anyone in my family never needs one.

Wow. I missed the big button coming down!

Knay, I can't stand Baez but in all honesty, he's doing what a defense attorney should. He told Casey to close her mouth and she has. Not a peep out of her. I think what's going to hang him is his ability with the forensics.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #898 on: September 30, 2008, 12:20:34 PM »

I still wish Cindy's interview was on a PDF, I cannot watch that woman. I still have only seen about 12 minutes of the 1st video.

Maybe Klaas can do it in her spare time.....

J/K

Peace Monkeys
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #899 on: September 30, 2008, 12:22:06 PM »

Good Morning Monks!  I have been MIA taking care of my sick doggie...who is now a bit better.

THANKS for cutting the O/T out.......I can now go back and get caght up without all the pages of nonrelated STUFF. For those of us with limited time this a really a wonderful GIFT!

Did Mr. Grund reveal anythng new last night? How about LP? Ant new documents released?

Is there anything I should ABSOLUTELY go back and read??

Janet, I see you are being blessed as well with a new addition.

TIA....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.