March 29, 2024, 01:38:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What do you think about George Anthony?
I feel he was honest in his police interview and my feelings about him have changed - 26 (14.4%)
He lies like Casey and I still don't trust him - 94 (51.9%)
Still unsure - 61 (33.7%)
Total Voters: 181

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #33  (Read 360519 times)
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #900 on: September 30, 2008, 12:22:25 PM »

Did anyone see the "today" show interview this morning about this case??

I was hald asleep, but a reporter said she was told by LE that this case is difficult and they still cannot prove that Caylee is dead.  What is up with that???  Is the LE bullshitting these reporters??  Are they planting misinformation??

This makes me nervous - there have been a lot of comments made lately about LE not having enough evidence. I realize they have a lot more than we think they do but I do wonder where these comments are coming from lately.
I think this is all coming from Baez and those he has recently added to his payrole with the purpose of debunking any and all evidence provided by the LE.  At this point Baez is trying at any means to find reasonable doubt in everything that the LE is giving as fact.  This of course is all IMO. 

I do believe Dolce you are giving Baez way TOO much credit.  LMAO - 

You just gotta love her optimism..I know I do..Big Hugs Dolce..

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #901 on: September 30, 2008, 12:22:30 PM »

I know I'm beating a dead horse here but......................don't you all wonder why Baez is not telling Casey that if she doesn't talk SOON, she'll be facing the death penalty. How many of you think she just doesn't care?
No I think his ego is still telling her "we can beat this".

I never gave it much thought before now but, I do not care for defense attorneys. I pray I nor anyone in my family never needs one.

Wow. I missed the big button coming down!

Knay, I can't stand Baez but in all honesty, he's doing what a defense attorney should. He told Casey to close her mouth and she has. Not a peep out of her. I think what's going to hang him is his ability with the forensics.

He will have a private lab re-do all of them and try to punch holes in the evidence.

LabCorp vs the FBI

Peace Monkeys
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #902 on: September 30, 2008, 12:23:20 PM »

I'm here for a minute on my lunchbreak at work, so sorry if I'm asking something repititious.

Is Iassen the man on the couch with Casey in the photo where she is a blonde and looks like she is in her underpants?

Thanks.

I Stand With The Girl
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #903 on: September 30, 2008, 12:30:19 PM »

Did anyone see the "today" show interview this morning about this case??

I was hald asleep, but a reporter said she was told by LE that this case is difficult and they still cannot prove that Caylee is dead.  What is up with that???  Is the LE bullshitting these reporters??  Are they planting misinformation??

This makes me nervous - there have been a lot of comments made lately about LE not having enough evidence. I realize they have a lot more than we think they do but I do wonder where these comments are coming from lately.
I think this is all coming from Baez and those he has recently added to his payrole with the purpose of debunking any and all evidence provided by the LE.  At this point Baez is trying at any means to find reasonable doubt in everything that the LE is giving as fact.  This of course is all IMO. 

I do believe Dolce you are giving Baez way TOO much credit.  LMAO - 

You just gotta love her optimism..I know I do..Big Hugs Dolce..

Yes - I used to be that optimistic also - when I was her age - LOL

I just really have to wonder if Baez is "playing" stupid or does he really think he can make all of this evidence seem like someone else did this? Wonder if they printed Casey's car to see if anyone else had fingerprints on the car other than her or her family. That would be some good evidence if not.

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #904 on: September 30, 2008, 12:30:24 PM »

Knay, I can't stand Baez but in all honesty, he's doing what a defense attorney should. He told Casey to close her mouth and she has. Not a peep out of her. I think what's going to hang him is his ability with the forensics.

He will have a private lab re-do all of them and try to punch holes in the evidence.

LabCorp vs the FBI

JB is looking to make a name for himself....unfortunately it will not be the name he thinks...yep....get the FBI on your wrong side stupid!!  You alreasy have Orlando LE hoping to run a red light!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #905 on: September 30, 2008, 12:31:02 PM »

I'm getting so sick of the armchair quarterbacks repeatedly saying that LE doesn't have enough evidence!

Considering the amount that has already been released and the fact that it wasn't even released for her murder trial, I'd say that they have PLENTY.   I feel very strongly that even without a body they'd be able to get a conviction for murder 1. 

Those AntKnees can do and say whatever they want.  Tell the story of the day, make up a few more.   It's not going to do a damn thing to save their cold, calculating, lamebrain daughter from life in prison. 

Sadly, I think the biggest punishment for her will be life without MySpace and Facebook.   What a loser.

Sheriff Beary concurs and ... he had other issues on his agenda.  His words in the media are not encouraging ... his words on NBC.

Janet
______

Sheriff Beary's Son-In-Law Arrested
WESH.com

updated 5:26 a.m. PT, Mon., Sept. 22, 2008

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26826540/

Sheriff Beary Openly Slams Candidate Tegg
WESH.com

updated 4:43 p.m. PT, Mon., Sept. 29, 2008

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26948995/

Witness List Released In Casey Anthony Case
Sheriff's Officials Decide Anthonys Should Hold Vigils Inside
POSTED: 12:48 pm EDT September 29, 2008
UPDATED: 6:44 pm EDT September 29, 2008

"It's a very sensitive case and it always is tough and if you end up going down that path of working a homicide case without a body, it’s even tougher," Beary said.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17581962/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #906 on: September 30, 2008, 12:32:03 PM »

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72320

Somebody run the My Heritage meter on Casey and Baez

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #907 on: September 30, 2008, 12:32:36 PM »

I'm here for a minute on my lunchbreak at work, so sorry if I'm asking something repititious.

Is Iassen the man on the couch with Casey in the photo where she is a blonde and looks like she is in her underpants?

Thanks.

Yes, I believe so
NaNaPenny63
Scared Monkey

"ADVOCATES FOR CHILDREN"

« Reply #908 on: September 30, 2008, 12:36:17 PM »

Ok i must be overlooking or just plain stupid but i cant find GA interview can someone help me please??? TYI

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #909 on: September 30, 2008, 12:36:30 PM »

Ugh they just keep looking worse as you go down the line....Casey has some "interesting" taste in men...EW!!

I wouldn't take any of them to a dog fight,even if they were guaranteed to win..Yuck and scarey yuck..

Casey picked slugs like this and a trashy lifestyle over her daughter Caylee.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #910 on: September 30, 2008, 12:39:36 PM »

LabCorp vs the FBI

JB is looking to make a name for himself....unfortunately it will not be the name he thinks...yep....get the FBI on your wrong side stupid!!  You alreasy have Orlando LE hoping to run a red light!!

Good Morning Sunny!

If Casey Anthony is not held accountable for what happened to Caylee Marie ... it is to Jose Baez's future professional advantage.

The media attention encompassing the Caylee Marie case implies that future Casey Anthonys will be beating a path to the doorstep of his law office.

IMO

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #911 on: September 30, 2008, 12:40:18 PM »

Casey I will say one more thing then I will hush.  Your attorney is not your friend.  He may hold you hand and let you play with your computer in his office all day but his goal is to win this case - nothing else.  And if he loses, he goes on his merry way with his Wife and golf and movies - you my friend, do NOT!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #912 on: September 30, 2008, 12:42:01 PM »

Boys Find Human Skull, Keep It Secret

http://www.local6.com/news/17587744/detail.html

The video on the right shows a couple of clips of the skull. It looks small to me but it could be the camera.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #913 on: September 30, 2008, 12:43:25 PM »

Ok i must be overlooking or just plain stupid but i cant find GA interview can someone help me please??? TYI

Here ya go sweety!

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Sidebar/2008/9/27/audio_video_recordings_released_by_law_enforcement.html

KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #914 on: September 30, 2008, 12:45:23 PM »

Has anyone else noticed the news channels are dropping this story like a hot potato?

I personally think it's good. If everyone would just ignore that whole family - maybe they would break. JMO

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #915 on: September 30, 2008, 12:47:15 PM »

The video on the right shows a couple of clips of the skull. It looks small to me but it could be the camera.

Hmm, it does look small.

Lisa
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #916 on: September 30, 2008, 12:47:25 PM »

Has anyone else noticed the news channels are dropping this story like a hot potato?

I personally think it's good. If everyone would just ignore that whole family - maybe they would break. JMO
think maybe that's why there's a "new lead" from the defense about a ransom?
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #917 on: September 30, 2008, 12:48:09 PM »

Casey is an attractive young woman who probably had a lot of potential early in her life. Unfortunagely, she made those choices that all our parents always warned us against making. She could have completed high school, then either gone to college or gotten a job she was interested in. She could have had a nice place of her own, away from her "controlling" mother. She could have had a beautiful wedding one day, a husband who loved her, and children that she actually wanted and enjoyed.

Instead of that, Casey squandered the opportunities she was given. She dropped out of high school, would not support herself, sponged off her parents and friends, gave sex away to a bunch of guys who didn't care anything about her and were only using her. Finally, she destroyed the beautiful child she was given (a child who was the one thing she'd done right) and will now most likely grow into a dried up old woman confined behind bars for the rest of her days.

I think parents everywhere should use her a lesson to their children in what not to become. 

I Stand With The Girl
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #918 on: September 30, 2008, 12:48:47 PM »

Hard to tell but it looks either female adult or maybe teen to me. But I'm no expert of course!

I remember you, Caylee.
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #919 on: September 30, 2008, 12:49:34 PM »

think maybe that's why there's a "new lead" from the defense about a ransom?

Could be - good question!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.