April 24, 2024, 12:30:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What do you think about George Anthony?
I feel he was honest in his police interview and my feelings about him have changed - 26 (14.4%)
He lies like Casey and I still don't trust him - 94 (51.9%)
Still unsure - 61 (33.7%)
Total Voters: 181

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #33  (Read 361718 times)
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #920 on: September 30, 2008, 12:50:16 PM »

Has anyone else noticed the news channels are dropping this story like a hot potato?

I personally think it's good. If everyone would just ignore that whole family - maybe they would break. JMO

Yep~I know people that are clueless about this case other than saying,"Oh yeah,whatever became of that"? Weird that it didn't generate more interest or at least to me I think it's weird..I have to come here to get caught up.I won't be watching Nancy Grace anymore because she says nothing that we haven't already hashed out long before and I find her disturbing..My hubby really detest her and it sure isn't worth fighting over the channel to watch,lol....

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #921 on: September 30, 2008, 12:51:37 PM »

Casey is an attractive young woman who probably had a lot of potential early in her life. Unfortunagely, she made those choices that all our parents always warned us against making. She could have completed high school, then either gone to college or gotten a job she was interested in. She could have had a nice place of her own, away from her "controlling" mother. She could have had a beautiful wedding one day, a husband who loved her, and children that she actually wanted and enjoyed.

Instead of that, Casey squandered the opportunities she was given. She dropped out of high school, would not support herself, sponged off her parents and friends, gave sex away to a bunch of guys who didn't care anything about her and were only using her. Finally, she destroyed the beautiful child she was given (a child who was the one thing she'd done right) and will now most likely grow into a dried up old woman confined behind bars for the rest of her days.

I think parents everywhere should use her a lesson to their children in what not to become. 

Exactly!  I don't why her parents let her just drop out of high school and then kept supporting her.  But it seems to fit their habit of enabling.  George and Cindy created a monster!

Lisa
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #922 on: September 30, 2008, 12:51:40 PM »

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72320

Somebody run the My Heritage meter on Casey and Baez

Oh, you mean Casey, Baez and Caylee. I thought you were saying Baez was Casey's dad for a minute. Wow. Now that would be a twist. I don't think Baez looks like Caylee. Anyone else?

I remember you, Caylee.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #923 on: September 30, 2008, 12:52:04 PM »

Boys Find Human Skull, Keep It Secret

http://www.local6.com/news/17587744/detail.html

The video on the right shows a couple of clips of the skull. It looks small to me but it could be the camera.

Hard to tell but it looks either female adult or maybe teen to me. But I'm no expert of course!

It looks really bleached out by the sun too..

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #924 on: September 30, 2008, 12:52:05 PM »

Has anyone else noticed the news channels are dropping this story like a hot potato?

I personally think it's good. If everyone would just ignore that whole family - maybe they would break. JMO

Since the last documents came out, there hasn't actually been any news - no arrests, no news leaks, no live Fox stalker cam showing protesters, etc.

I wonder if LE is deliberately trying to keep the focus off the case?

I Stand With The Girl
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #925 on: September 30, 2008, 12:52:56 PM »

We haven't heard anything about this in NY, except for Nancy Grace, in quite a few weeks now. I have a friend in Maine who said the same thing. I think the news updates are pretty much isolated now to Florida.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #926 on: September 30, 2008, 12:53:35 PM »

Yep~I know people that are clueless about this case other than saying,"Oh yeah,whatever became of that"? Weird that it didn't generate more interest or at least to me I think it's weird..I have to come here to get caught up.I won't be watching Nancy Grace anymore because she says nothing that we haven't already hashed out long before and I find her disturbing..My hubby really detest her and it sure isn't worth fighting over the channel to watch,lol....

I do like the fact that she doesn't mince words. She has been very grouchy lately though it seems. I am not a person that minces words, if you have to ask me if I like you, you already know the answer. I appreciated candidness from people. Don't like to guess what people are thinking. I have a hard time with "hard to read" people.

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #927 on: September 30, 2008, 12:54:01 PM »

Since the last documents came out, there hasn't actually been any news - no arrests, no news leaks, no live Fox stalker cam showing protesters, etc.

BT, I was actually wondering that myself. She still has economic crimes that haven't been charged. I wonder why?

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #928 on: September 30, 2008, 12:55:23 PM »

I do like the fact that she doesn't mince words. She has been very grouchy lately though it seems. I am not a person that minces words, if you have to ask me if I like you, you already know the answer. I appreciated candidness from people. Don't like to guess what people are thinking. I have a hard time with "hard to read" people.

She'd never be someone I'd choose to be a friend,that's all...

KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #929 on: September 30, 2008, 12:56:45 PM »

BT, I was actually wondering that myself. She still has economic crimes that haven't been charged. I wonder why?

I know Janet - at least I think it's Janet (forgive me if it's wrong) keeps referring to the Ramsey case and the guy who resigned. I am starting to wonder if the defense if winning. I know, I know - I need to keep focused and positive but it's really hard and frustrating with such a histrionic person such as Casey and her family too.

KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #930 on: September 30, 2008, 12:59:56 PM »

She'd never be someone I'd choose to be a friend,that's all...

I agree TOT but maybe she's much "softer" away from the job? I don't know - just speculating here. I also don't like how she tells everyone to basically "shut up"

She interrupts quite a bit too. I WOULD LOVE TO SEE HER INTERVIEW CASEY AND CINDY THOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #931 on: September 30, 2008, 01:00:46 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkees -

Regarding Iassen Donov..I did some research and can't figure out how he fits in with some of these people.  He graduated from Colonial HS in 2000 and became an Army Ranger. He has been on President's List and Dean's List at Valencia.  Assumuing what I've found is accurate, he seems like someone who's got alot going for him.   He is listed as property owner on Benson Park Blvd.  Is this Lake Vag?

He does tie in with a Mallory Parker and her myspace/facebook shows a photo with her
and someone that I believe is Lee Anthony...
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #932 on: September 30, 2008, 01:01:17 PM »

For the moment, the media perceive the public has lost interest. Short attention spans. I know of no one else (aside from myself and other monkeys) who has maintained a strong interest. When she is charged with murder, interest will of course go up. Soon soon soon. Please!

I remember you, Caylee.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #933 on: September 30, 2008, 01:01:34 PM »

Casey I will say one more thing then I will hush.  Your attorney is not your friend.  He may hold you hand and let you play with your computer in his office all day but his goal is to win this case - nothing else.  And if he loses, he goes on his merry way with his Wife and golf and movies - you my friend, do NOT!!!!
Always you're sweet! if Casey had a conscience then you might be able to get through to her!
I would imagine that Baez has hinted to her about how this could turn out for her, not so rosy, but then again, (Earth to Casey's conscience), there's no answer!

Maybe he could get to her with pillowtalk:

Baez: Casey honey, you could go to jail for life, you know!

Casey: Sweetness, you know i don't give a Fat Rat's........

Baez: Oh, that's right! I keep forgetting!

Casey: Kiss me you fool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #934 on: September 30, 2008, 01:01:44 PM »

MrsK - I am with you on the significant typos in the documents in this case. They definitely need to fire their secretary and re-do ALL documents. The typos are very scary.

KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #935 on: September 30, 2008, 01:03:02 PM »

For the moment, the media perceive the public has lost interest. Short attention spans. I know of no one else (aside from myself and other monkeys) who has maintained a strong interest. When she is charged with murder, interest will of course go up. Soon soon soon. Please!

From your lips to God's ears!

slowsouthernrain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #936 on: September 30, 2008, 01:03:23 PM »

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/lifetime-should-not-pay-for-a-movie-about-caylee-anthony

3,006 signatures as of this AM & going strong from all over the USA.  Flippin makes me sick that these creatures are funding the defense of a murderer against the People.

These creatures, none of them are innnocent in this travesty.  IT'S ALL ABOUT THE MONEY & HAS BEEN FROM DAY ONE.   Perpetrating a FRAUD on the American public.  IMO, this small child was a pawn used by a bunch of sicko's incapable of caring about her, plain & simple, that is why they are finding it so EASY TO LIE TO LAW ENFORCEMENT, SHOW NO NORMAL HUMAN EMOTIONS, THEY UTILIZE THEIR DYSFUNCTION TO MUDDY THE WATERS, TELL THE RIDICULOUS LIES & JUSTIFICATIONS.  Monsters live in nice houses & plot. 

These are the type of creatures that believe to their inner core that there is a SUCKER BORN EVERY MINUTE, & they intend to get every cent they can out of them.

Signed this morning!  Good morning monkeys.  I lurk alot here and love the monkey cage.  Best forum on the net!  As all of you I am just waiting and on bended knee praying to hear that cell door slam shut on Casey and ALL involved in this madness.  Thanks for keeping all of us lurkers up to date with the latest.  Love this place.  Monkey hugs and banannas all around.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #937 on: September 30, 2008, 01:04:02 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkees -

Regarding Iassen Donov..I did some research and can't figure out how he fits in with some of these people.  He graduated from Colonial HS in 2000 and became an Army Ranger. He has been on President's List and Dean's List at Valencia.  Assumuing what I've found is accurate, he seems like someone who's got alot going for him.   He is listed as property owner on Benson Park Blvd.  Is this Lake Vag?

He does tie in with a Mallory Parker and her myspace/facebook shows a photo with her
and someone that I believe is Lee Anthony...

Great info, Thanks!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Judge Mental
Scared Monkey

« Reply #938 on: September 30, 2008, 01:04:21 PM »

Hi Judge Mental

Well hi there - LOL! 

I've been a lurker since way back in the beginning of the Holloway case but could never get registered for some reason.  I've always been a 'crime buff' and drawn to many cases - don't know why.  But NEVER so much as this particular case!

I SO appreciate everyone's input and sleuthing abilities on this site.  I'm more a reader than a poster - don't have much to offer that hasn't already been covered.

Something I wonder about though, is whether the dirt found in the trunk of the car was sand (or mixed with sand).  IIRC the cadaver dogs hit on the sandbox and when Greta was at the home and touring the backyard she (Greta) opened the sandbox cover and a huge chill ran up my spine.  I read somewhere (can't cite it, sorry) that Cindy said something like Caylee didn't play in the sandbox often - that it was a special activity or something like that.  If that was the case, Casey might have thought it was a safe place to hide Caylee's body until she could find another alternative.  Just a random thought - perhaps already covered...

Slinking back to lurk mode.   

kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #939 on: September 30, 2008, 01:04:27 PM »

Ugh they just keep looking worse as you go down the line....Casey has some "interesting" taste in men...EW!!

I wouldn't take any of them to a dog fight,even if they were guaranteed to win..Yuck and scarey yuck..

Casey picked slugs like this and a trashy lifestyle over her daughter Caylee.
no kidding-whe wasnt picky was she
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.