March 28, 2024, 05:30:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What do you think about George Anthony?
I feel he was honest in his police interview and my feelings about him have changed - 26 (14.4%)
He lies like Casey and I still don't trust him - 94 (51.9%)
Still unsure - 61 (33.7%)
Total Voters: 181

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #33  (Read 360498 times)
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #960 on: September 30, 2008, 01:30:41 PM »

You are right KNay KNay..my apologies for being ugly abo99ut Casey's menfolk...
I just think its our disdain for Casey that makes us dislike, in every way, anyone she associates with...Except for Jesse..I like him!!

I know we all hide behind avatars..I do..I'm fat..so, now you all know...

Thank you for that! I wasn't trying to start anything - I promise. Just past ouchies for me I guess. I just want the baby to be found!!!!! I'm as frustrated as all of you. Just remember I do respect each and every one of you and your opinions!

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #961 on: September 30, 2008, 01:30:50 PM »

This is just my observation but it seems that a significant amount of comments are being made toward peoples appearance. Not everyone is what some of you would deem a "beautiful" person on the outside. Casey and her men are people regardless of the acts they have performed. Appearance has nothing to do with guilt or innocence. Sorry if this is not received positively.

It's really hard for me to imagine anyone that is a friend of Casey's is a good guy or gal KnayKnay but I don't hold your opinion against you.Opinion's are like noses,we all go them..Birds of a feather flock together.I believe that!

I understand that - I agree that they probably aren't even friends let alone "good guys or gals" I have no idea. But would you like your appearance bashed just because you didn't meet someone's expectations? I guess I'm not doing a very good job of trying to get my point across so I'll let it go. Smile

I just think its our disdain for Casey that makes us dislike, in every way, anyone she associates with...Except for Jesse..I like him!!

I. know we all hide behind avatars..I do..I'm fat.so, now you all know...

Word!   I could never put a pic of myself on my avatar!  Maybe if I lost about 40 lbs!

Lisa
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #962 on: September 30, 2008, 01:31:50 PM »

This is just my observation but it seems that a significant amount of comments are being made toward peoples appearance. Not everyone is what some of you would deem a "beautiful" person on the outside. Casey and her men are people regardless of the acts they have performed. Appearance has nothing to do with guilt or innocence. Sorry if this is not received positively.

I don't recall making comments based on looks, but maybe I have. I think of Casey as ugly, but it is not an opinion based on her outward appearance.  IMO it is someone's heart that makes him or her beautiful. The pretty or ugly in there shines through.

What other monkeys may be doing is their way of telling Casey - and possibly some of her friends - that they are not "all that." Nevertheless, I get your point and respect your opinion. 

I remember you, Caylee.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #963 on: September 30, 2008, 01:32:09 PM »

So was Casey trying to throw George under the bus when she started texting friends that George had been driving her car and must have hit something, and it was starting to smell bad??  (texts were between June 25-27th)

Cindy denies Casey borrowing her truck, but George insists he chased Casey driving it....did LE ever check Cindy's truck?

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #964 on: September 30, 2008, 01:32:19 PM »

It's really hard for me to imagine anyone that is a friend of Casey's is a good guy or gal KnayKnay but I don't hold your opinion against you.Opinion's are like noses,we all go them..Birds of a feather flock together.I believe that!

I understand that - I agree that they probably aren't even friends let alone "good guys or gals" I have no idea. But would you like your appearance bashed just because you didn't meet someone's expectations? I guess I'm not doing a very good job of trying to get my point across so I'll let it go. Smile

I understand exactly what you are saying KnayKnay but you must also remember that it isn't us that has possibly killed our daughter or are in cahoots with someone that has.These are folks she,Casey runs with.Drug dealers,users,and just down right nasty people that attend"anything but clothes parties"..This alone speaks volume's about the men in her life..It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure this out.I'm not beautiful,never said I was but I raised a pretty good kid and I have great friends..You won't find us plastered all over the internet..Sidenote--I's sorry you are offended,I'll refrain from saying anything next time..

NO NO please don't take it that way. I was expressing my opinion and I guess it didn't come out very nicely. I'm the one who's sorry. Enough said - I love all of you and respect each and every one of your opinions.

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #965 on: September 30, 2008, 01:34:33 PM »

KnayKnay, I do totally get what you're saying.  As far as Casey goes, her looks have nothing to do with what she has done to her child.  Neither do her friends.  It's their character- their actions and their words, or lack thereof.  Unfortunately, even the prettiest of people have the ugliest hearts.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #966 on: September 30, 2008, 01:34:50 PM »

Has anyone else noticed the news channels are dropping this story like a hot potato?

I personally think it's good. If everyone would just ignore that whole family - maybe they would break. JMO

Since the last documents came out, there hasn't actually been any news - no arrests, no news leaks, no live Fox stalker cam showing protesters, etc.

I wonder if LE is deliberately trying to keep the focus off the case?

I believe that the letter of appeasement sent to Jose Baez by the Sherriff's office implies to me that the case against Casey Anthony does not have a solid foundation.

Janet

Letters between Sheriff’s Office and Jose Baez show tension 
Last Edited: Wednesday, 24 Sep 2008, 5:31 PM EDT 
Created: Wednesday, 24 Sep 2008, 5:31 PM EDT

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- FOX 35 has new information on the correspondence between the Orange County Sheriff’s Office and Casey Anthony’s attorney Jose Baez .

There is some struggle between the sides because the sheriff's office feels like Casey knows where her daughter is while her attorney Jose Baez continues to say his client does not.  Baez says Casey left Caylee with the babysitter and hasn't seen her since.

FOX 35 received two letters: one sent from lead investigator John Allen on September 19 and a response from Jose Baez on September 23.

The sheriff's office wrote the letter telling Baez that since he told them weeks ago he would cooperate fully they would take him up on it saying: "In your response to your offer to fully cooperate, I am requesting that you provide the circumstances and location caylee Marie Anthony was last seen.”

It goes on to say: "As you are aware previous statements provided by your client have been false and misleading."

A few days later Jose Baez fired off a letter saying he was pleased that the sheriff's office decided to take up his offer but throws a jab in saying "albeit two months later, it's better than never, I suppose.”

He then puts the ball in their court saying, "Please give me a call when you are more interested in searching for caylee, as opposed to improving your office's public relations image."

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7504472&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Correspondence letters between Casey Anthony's attorney Jose Baez and the Orange County Sheriff's Office

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/092408baezsheriffletters/indexGallery.htm

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #967 on: September 30, 2008, 01:35:03 PM »

So was Casey trying to throw George under the bus when she started texting friends that George had been driving her car and must have hit something, and it was starting to smell bad??  (texts were between June 25-27th)

Cindy denies Casey borrowing her truck, but George insists he chased Casey driving it....did LE ever check Cindy's truck?

I believe once again that she's trying to place blame wherever anyone will believe. Her relationship with her dad is allegedly not very good at all. I personally don't think the "chase" ever happened, either that or something is majorly wrong with this picture.

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #968 on: September 30, 2008, 01:35:18 PM »

There have been endless comments about appearance on here, and for the most part I have to agree with you. Appearance isn't everything.......
having said that, IMO there is often much to be learned about a person from their appearance....and that was what I was referring to in the photo of the 3 men-friends of Casey. They are smug, look slightly wasted and have the gang element about their dress this is how I see them. Also their is little doubt in my mind anyway that Casey choose her friends and lifestyle above that of her daughter regardless of where she is now-dead or missing.....most likely dead.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #969 on: September 30, 2008, 01:39:16 PM »

Just throwing my 2 cents in here... these guys aren't exactly "my type" (though I did date a guy a while ago who one of them reminds me of each time I see a pic of him)... but I think that a lot of people have formed their opinions based upon who we have read that they are -- these guys nicknamed their own house "Lake Vaj" and we all know what this is a reference to... and they are throwing clothing optional parties that we are hearing that little Caylee may or may not have attended.... 

So, I don't know.  My take on these guys comes from more who we have led to believe that they are, rather than what they look like... maybe this is what others have meant?
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #970 on: September 30, 2008, 01:39:16 PM »

Has anyone else noticed the news channels are dropping this story like a hot potato?

I personally think it's good. If everyone would just ignore that whole family - maybe they would break. JMO

Since the last documents came out, there hasn't actually been any news - no arrests, no news leaks, no live Fox stalker cam showing protesters, etc.

I believe that the letter of appeasement sent to Jose Baez by the Sherriff's office implies to me that the case against Casey Anthony does not have a solid foundation.

Janet

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- FOX 35 has new information on the correspondence between the Orange County Sheriff’s Office and Casey Anthony’s attorney Jose Baez .

There is some struggle between the sides because the sheriff's office feels like Casey knows where her daughter is while her attorney Jose Baez continues to say his client does not.  Baez says Casey left Caylee with the babysitter and hasn't seen her since.

FOX 35 received two letters: one sent from lead investigator John Allen on September 19 and a response from Jose Baez on September 23.

The sheriff's office wrote the letter telling Baez that since he told them weeks ago he would cooperate fully they would take him up on it saying: "In your response to your offer to fully cooperate, I am requesting that you provide the circumstances and location caylee Marie Anthony was last seen.”

It goes on to say: "As you are aware previous statements provided by your client have been false and misleading."

A few days later Jose Baez fired off a letter saying he was pleased that the sheriff's office decided to take up his offer but throws a jab in saying "albeit two months later, it's better than never, I suppose.”

He then puts the ball in their court saying, "Please give me a call when you are more interested in searching for caylee, as opposed to improving your office's public relations image."

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7504472&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Correspondence letters between Casey Anthony's attorney Jose Baez and the Orange County Sheriff's Office

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/092408baezsheriffletters/indexGallery.htm

LOL the thud speaks volumes. Baez is really trying to piss off the states attorney and LE now isn't he? Mistake, huge mistake.

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #971 on: September 30, 2008, 01:39:26 PM »

Janet

I don't get that impression. It is a politely worded "Dear Jose, kiss our arses!" LE is simply asking again for Casey to assist in locating her daughter. Is there a different letter?

I remember you, Caylee.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #972 on: September 30, 2008, 01:39:27 PM »

I know we all hide behind avatars..I do..I'm fat..so, now you all know...

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #973 on: September 30, 2008, 01:42:19 PM »

Sorry if anyone was offended by statement about hiding behind avatars!  I have nothing but respect for fellow monkies... And may I add, I am sooooo glad there weren't any cell phone cameras when I was in my 20's!    I won't be stepping out in any size 2 jeans in the near future, either.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #974 on: September 30, 2008, 01:44:43 PM »

Sorry if anyone was offended by statement about hiding behind avatars!  I have nothing but respect for fellow monkies... And may I add, I am sooooo glad there weren't any cell phone cameras when I was in my 20's!    I won't be stepping out in any size 2 jeans in the near future, either.

Size 2 jeans?  What are those?

Lisa
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #975 on: September 30, 2008, 01:48:30 PM »

I believe once again that she's trying to place blame wherever anyone will believe. Her relationship with her dad is allegedly not very good at all. I personally don't think the "chase" ever happened, either that or something is majorly wrong with this picture.

LE are or have checked the ezpass, so they know if George is lying about this incident.....or Cindy's lying when she says Casey never had her truck....why would either of them lie when Caylee is missing??  They are just disgusting people!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #976 on: September 30, 2008, 01:48:55 PM »

Size 2 jeans?  What are those?

Lisa

Something you eat obviously!!

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #977 on: September 30, 2008, 01:49:09 PM »

As usual for me, I'm seeing and agreeing with all points of view expressed. 

Regarding commenting on someone's appearance - it does seem a little cruel to say that someone has an ugly nose, is overweight, etc. Lord knows I certainly wouldn't win any beauty contests.  However, I agree with BB that sometimes a person's lifestyle is expressed in their appearance. If someone dresses like a gang member, then I see no reason not to comment on that. The way that people decorate themselves (for lack of a better word) says something about them, in the same way that how they decorate their house would, IMO.

I Stand With The Girl
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #978 on: September 30, 2008, 01:49:13 PM »

KnayKnay ... I agree.

A while back eldest son and family arrive late one night from their home a ferry ride away.  The next morning we were all stepping out the door to attend church service ... when I observed my son's appearance.  In my opinion he had not combed his hair or shaved.  Thinking he had been busy downstairs assisting DIL getting baby ready ... I spoke up and ... was immediately put in my place.  Son informed me that his look was exactly what it should be.  Then DIL piped in.  She stated that she though he looked great.  I tippy-toed out the door.

Anyways ... I am thankful his unshaved bed head look has passed.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #979 on: September 30, 2008, 01:52:44 PM »

My thoughts and opinions about Casey are not based on her physical appearance.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.