April 25, 2024, 08:25:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What do you think about George Anthony?
I feel he was honest in his police interview and my feelings about him have changed - 26 (14.4%)
He lies like Casey and I still don't trust him - 94 (51.9%)
Still unsure - 61 (33.7%)
Total Voters: 181

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #33  (Read 361786 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #980 on: September 30, 2008, 01:53:34 PM »

Has anyone else noticed the news channels are dropping this story like a hot potato?

I personally think it's good. If everyone would just ignore that whole family - maybe they would break. JMO

Since the last documents came out, there hasn't actually been any news - no arrests, no news leaks, no live Fox stalker cam showing protesters, etc.

I wonder if LE is deliberately trying to keep the focus off the case?

I believe that the letter of appeasement sent to Jose Baez by the Sherriff's office implies to me that the case against Casey Anthony does not have a solid foundation.

Janet

Letters between Sheriff’s Office and Jose Baez show tension 
Last Edited: Wednesday, 24 Sep 2008, 5:31 PM EDT 
Created: Wednesday, 24 Sep 2008, 5:31 PM EDT

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- FOX 35 has new information on the correspondence between the Orange County Sheriff’s Office and Casey Anthony’s attorney Jose Baez .

There is some struggle between the sides because the sheriff's office feels like Casey knows where her daughter is while her attorney Jose Baez continues to say his client does not.  Baez says Casey left Caylee with the babysitter and hasn't seen her since.

FOX 35 received two letters: one sent from lead investigator John Allen on September 19 and a response from Jose Baez on September 23.

The sheriff's office wrote the letter telling Baez that since he told them weeks ago he would cooperate fully they would take him up on it saying: "In your response to your offer to fully cooperate, I am requesting that you provide the circumstances and location caylee Marie Anthony was last seen.”

It goes on to say: "As you are aware previous statements provided by your client have been false and misleading."

A few days later Jose Baez fired off a letter saying he was pleased that the sheriff's office decided to take up his offer but throws a jab in saying "albeit two months later, it's better than never, I suppose.”

He then puts the ball in their court saying, "Please give me a call when you are more interested in searching for caylee, as opposed to improving your office's public relations image."

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7504472&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Correspondence letters between Casey Anthony's attorney Jose Baez and the Orange County Sheriff's Office

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/092408baezsheriffletters/indexGallery.htm

I don't get that impression. It is a politely worded "Dear Jose, kiss our arses!" LE is simply asking again for Casey to assist in locating her daughter. Is there a different letter?

In other words ...

Mr. Baez

Please assist us in making a case against your client we need evidence.

Love, Sheriff Beary.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #981 on: September 30, 2008, 01:56:39 PM »

Has anyone else noticed the news channels are dropping this story like a hot potato?

I personally think it's good. If everyone would just ignore that whole family - maybe they would break. JMO

Since the last documents came out, there hasn't actually been any news - no arrests, no news leaks, no live Fox stalker cam showing protesters, etc.

I wonder if LE is deliberately trying to keep the focus off the case?

I believe that the letter of appeasement sent to Jose Baez by the Sherriff's office implies to me that the case against Casey Anthony does not have a solid foundation.

Janet

Letters between Sheriff’s Office and Jose Baez show tension 
Last Edited: Wednesday, 24 Sep 2008, 5:31 PM EDT 
Created: Wednesday, 24 Sep 2008, 5:31 PM EDT

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- FOX 35 has new information on the correspondence between the Orange County Sheriff’s Office and Casey Anthony’s attorney Jose Baez .

There is some struggle between the sides because the sheriff's office feels like Casey knows where her daughter is while her attorney Jose Baez continues to say his client does not.  Baez says Casey left Caylee with the babysitter and hasn't seen her since.

FOX 35 received two letters: one sent from lead investigator John Allen on September 19 and a response from Jose Baez on September 23.

The sheriff's office wrote the letter telling Baez that since he told them weeks ago he would cooperate fully they would take him up on it saying: "In your response to your offer to fully cooperate, I am requesting that you provide the circumstances and location caylee Marie Anthony was last seen.”

It goes on to say: "As you are aware previous statements provided by your client have been false and misleading."

A few days later Jose Baez fired off a letter saying he was pleased that the sheriff's office decided to take up his offer but throws a jab in saying "albeit two months later, it's better than never, I suppose.”

He then puts the ball in their court saying, "Please give me a call when you are more interested in searching for caylee, as opposed to improving your office's public relations image."

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7504472&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Correspondence letters between Casey Anthony's attorney Jose Baez and the Orange County Sheriff's Office

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/092408baezsheriffletters/indexGallery.htm

I don't get that impression. It is a politely worded "Dear Jose, kiss our arses!" LE is simply asking again for Casey to assist in locating her daughter. Is there a different letter?

In other words ...

Mr. Baez

Please assist us in making a case against your client we need evidence.

Love, Sheriff Beary.

Janet

I guess I was reading it more tongue in cheek, or rather the sheriff biting his tongue while having to be polite. IMO LE has a solid case and if it begins to appear otherwise, I may have a meltdown. I may have to go into denial.

I remember you, Caylee.
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #982 on: September 30, 2008, 01:56:44 PM »

My thoughts and opinions about Casey are not based on her physical appearance.

this is my humble apology to ALL - especially Klaas as I've caused quite a stir Please forgive me - this is just a sensitive subject for me - I do respect you ALL and again apologize.

Casey need to speak up - I want/need to have that baby found.

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #983 on: September 30, 2008, 01:57:38 PM »

As one of my guy friends used to say, " I wouldnt take NONE of them.... " 

I had to check the name to make sure it wasn't Tomm being naughty again!

What? Who, me?

Peace Monkeys
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #984 on: September 30, 2008, 01:57:56 PM »

casey is a very beautiful girl it is her horrible peronsality  that makes her ugly

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #985 on: September 30, 2008, 02:00:10 PM »

So was Casey trying to throw George under the bus when she started texting friends that George had been driving her car and must have hit something, and it was starting to smell bad??  (texts were between June 25-27th)

Cindy denies Casey borrowing her truck, but George insists he chased Casey driving it....did LE ever check Cindy's truck?

They have "E passes" for the tolls
GA offered the records to LE

They can get them anyway

Sorry, I believe GA on this one

Peace Monkeys
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #986 on: September 30, 2008, 02:00:16 PM »

this is my humble apology to ALL - especially Klaas as I've caused quite a stir Please forgive me - this is just a sensitive subject for me - I do respect you ALL and again apologize.

Casey need to speak up - I want/need to have that baby found.

No need to apologize. Sending love to KnayKnay {{{{{{luv}}}}}}}

Ok steering back to topic ... ummm, where did Switchy get to with that squirrel?

I remember you, Caylee.
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #987 on: September 30, 2008, 02:00:40 PM »

"Baez says Casey left Caylee with the babysitter and hasn't seen her since."

But, but, but......... THERE IS NO BABY SITTER !!!! LE has proven that. I just don't get it. It is factual that Casey has told many lies. It is a fact that there is no Zanny baby sitter.
How can this still be dragging on and on?
I have mentioned this before, but I find myself wondering if Casey has CA & GA believing that Caylee is really with someone .. alive... and she is holding that over them to get them to stick with her? Something like stick through this... it will go away, give me the house and you will get Caylee back??
Dunno, sounds so far fetched when I say it out loud, but then again what about all this isn't way out there ?!!

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #988 on: September 30, 2008, 02:01:44 PM »

Same here....
All for?All against? Let's move forward please..I have to wonder what Casey's friends all thought about her dragging Caylee around with her to these places.I wonder if any one of them ever thought things to be alittle strange concerning her.How about the guy that told Casey told to call the other bitch for childcare? He didn't want the little so called snothead at his house according to Casey.Real nice friends eh and yet she chose to lay with them.Ugh,give me a break and let me puke!!!

For the record,I love my fellow monkey's...

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #989 on: September 30, 2008, 02:03:06 PM »

George when asked if he had a stroke, tries to substantiate the question with "I almost had one 3 yrs ago".   Hellllo!! How do you almost have a stroke??   

I know!    Almost had a stroke but had my knee replaced instead!!  (K keeps vanishing lately)

Would this be anything like almost getting pregnant,almost winning the lottery???

tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #990 on: September 30, 2008, 02:03:37 PM »

Klaas or a Mod

Can you please post a survey for me

George telling the truth during interview and your feelings for him have changed

or

He lies like Casey, and you still do not trust him

I am so curious, I have never been so wrong before

TIA

Peace Monkeys
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #991 on: September 30, 2008, 02:10:11 PM »

George when asked if he had a stroke, tries to substantiate the question with "I almost had one 3 yrs ago".   Hellllo!! How do you almost have a stroke??   

I know!    Almost had a stroke but had my knee replaced instead!!  (K keeps vanishing lately)

Would this be anything like almost getting pregnant,almost winning the lottery???

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #992 on: September 30, 2008, 02:14:19 PM »

Hey Tomm   Were you able to find transcripts of Cindy's or George's interviews?
I can't watch the people, it's painful.  I would rather read...TIA
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #993 on: September 30, 2008, 02:14:50 PM »

Klaas or a Mod

George telling the truth during interview and your feelings for him have changed

or

TIA

Poll at the top of the thread 
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #994 on: September 30, 2008, 02:16:37 PM »

So was Casey trying to throw George under the bus when she started texting friends that George had been driving her car and must have hit something, and it was starting to smell bad??  (texts were between June 25-27th)

Cindy denies Casey borrowing her truck, but George insists he chased Casey driving it....did LE ever check Cindy's truck?

They have "E passes" for the tolls
GA offered the records to LE

They can get them anyway

Sorry, I believe GA on this one

Hello to all,
Georges telling the story about following Casey IMO so when his cell phone gets pinged that his and Casey's are in the same area that would be the reason him follow her not helping her.
He had to come up with something that would have them in the same spot
I just wish we knew the date this happened

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #995 on: September 30, 2008, 02:16:52 PM »

As one of my guy friends used to say, " I wouldnt take NONE of them.... " 

I had to check the name to make sure it wasn't Tomm being naughty again!

What? Who, me?

you mean Tomm and I were compared?? Lemme go cry now....

I love  ya Tomm...

"God dont like ugly"
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #996 on: September 30, 2008, 02:17:26 PM »

"Baez says Casey left Caylee with the babysitter and hasn't seen her since."

But, but, but......... THERE IS NO BABY SITTER !!!! LE has proven that. I just don't get it. It is factual that Casey has told many lies. It is a fact that there is no Zanny baby sitter.
How can this still be dragging on and on?
I have mentioned this before, but I find myself wondering if Casey has CA & GA believing that Caylee is really with someone .. alive... and she is holding that over them to get them to stick with her? Something like stick through this... it will go away, give me the house and you will get Caylee back??
Dunno, sounds so far fetched when I say it out loud, but then again what about all this isn't way out there ?!!

they are sticking to the story because when they find her little body and hopefully they will they will claim the baby sitter killed the baby

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #997 on: September 30, 2008, 02:18:04 PM »

Klaas or a Mod

or

TIA

Tomm what is the date of George's interview?

Lee's July 29
Cindy's Aug 1

Here's what I took from the three interviews:
-I thought Lee was being helpful and telling the truth.
-I'm on the fence about George. Maybe same as Lee.
-I could not even get through her entire interview. She makes me ill. I guess I'll try again. What I did watch: I think she is lying, deflecting blame all over the place, and just being uncooperative and misleading.

Based on their actions from then until now, all three are lying and throwing smoke bombs to cover Casey's a**.

I remember you, Caylee.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #998 on: September 30, 2008, 02:19:03 PM »

Hmmmm. Has anything significant happened in the past 2 days?  Over the weekend?  Are we still waiting for Casey to speak up?  When is that trial again?  As soon as they start tightening the screws on Casey's other charges...we will see some movement or else she will spend lots of time in jail..which she is going to do for certain if her attorney does not get off his duff and make a deal over those check charges.  LE has no need to push the murder charges yet.  They have her on so much more and lots of evidence to back it up.

tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #999 on: September 30, 2008, 02:20:49 PM »

Klaas or a Mod

or

TIA

Poll at the top of the thread 
Yaaaa

Thank you

Peace Monkeys
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.