April 28, 2024, 10:17:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What do you think about George Anthony?
I feel he was honest in his police interview and my feelings about him have changed - 26 (14.4%)
He lies like Casey and I still don't trust him - 94 (51.9%)
Still unsure - 61 (33.7%)
Total Voters: 181

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #33  (Read 362024 times)
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #480 on: September 29, 2008, 10:43:42 PM »

I wish we could get a petition to have casey removed from myspace and facebook..I think it's sick she is all over the web not looking for her kid...Just a sloring! She needs to go back to jail and stay away from the internet..After all caylee can't swim or play in her play house..Why should casey be able to have any fun? What is wrong with this world????
I think you should get a Here Here for this comment. So Here, Here!!!
Thanks! I think i need a bigger pic of casey..I think i need some dart throwing stress relief
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #481 on: September 29, 2008, 10:48:25 PM »

I wish we could get a petition to have casey removed from myspace and facebook..I think it's sick she is all over the web not looking for her kid...Just a sloring! She needs to go back to jail and stay away from the internet..After all caylee can't swim or play in her play house..Why should casey be able to have any fun? What is wrong with this world????
Thanks! I think i need a bigger pic of casey..I think i need some dart throwing stress relief

Here is a good one!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #482 on: September 29, 2008, 10:48:35 PM »

Just checked Rev. Gunds MySpace, and there is not any new updates or blogs.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=85212505

Dolce ... I do not have a clue how to navigate this site and ... to tell the truth I find it kind of reepy.

I cannot fathom why Richard Grund is injecting himself into the Caylee Marie case in such a visible manner.

Dolce ... could you baby-step me through Richard Grund's myspace to where he  submitted a post that indicated he was going to reveal something pertinent tonight on Nancy Grace.

Thank you.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #483 on: September 29, 2008, 10:50:36 PM »

CAYLEE CHLOROFORMED FOR MOM'S SEX ORGIES!

Wow..I totally have a new name for Casey.."Thunder Thighs".  

I thought I heard that they had pictures of Caylee attending these parties as well.  (I hope that would not be the case, but given the stupid mother I do not doubt it)

Anyone heard anything more on that?

We are thinking alike. My thighs and upper arms look way better than CA. If she thinks she is "all that", I am telling her she is not.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #484 on: September 29, 2008, 10:50:42 PM »

Here is a good one!

Gosh, how different.  She has light in her eyes here.  Wonder what happened after this part of her life??????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #485 on: September 29, 2008, 10:51:36 PM »

From Mr. Grunds Blog:
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=85212505&blogID=437141308
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #486 on: September 29, 2008, 10:52:50 PM »

Ooops Sorry Dolce, You're much faster than I am.
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #487 on: September 29, 2008, 10:52:52 PM »

Here is a good one!

Yep. i love that pic comment..lol! This woman is really getting under my skin..I can just see cindy saying what are you doing sweetheart? As casey is sitting on the computer..I bet caylee's bedroom door is shut so they don't have to look  at it as they walk by
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #488 on: September 29, 2008, 10:56:08 PM »

Thank you kippy.

I could be wrong but ... there is something about Richard Grund that bothers me.

IMO

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #489 on: September 29, 2008, 10:56:17 PM »

Thanks Kippy:

Monday, September 29, 2008

Much Ado about Nothing
Current mood:  drained
Category: Life

Well, for any of you that gave up watching Heroes for NG, I apologize.  I hope that you could DVR it as I did.

I did not get to say half of what I expected to say and probably created more questions then answers.  Was not my intention but it was like taking a cab to the airport with too many passengers - over crowded, wasn't what you expected and you wished you had waited for the next cab.

Could go on and on refuting every falsehood and deliberate "mistruth" but what is the point.  Those who want to believe will and those who don't want to won't and nothing I can say will change that.  Truth is truth and it's not changed by whether you believe it or not. 

The one thing I wanted to say...the most important thing I wanted to say is this....

THERE IS ONLY ONE VICTIM IN THIS ENTIRE CASE.

ONE VICTIM WHO HAS HAD NO VOICE AND NO CHOICE.

ONE VICTIM WHO HAS BEEN OVERLOOKED AND FORGOTTEN.

CAYLEE....SHE IS THE ONLY VICTIM.

Every one else has been victimized but they had a choice in what happened. 

Chosen either to do something or not to do something but no matter what they had a voice and had a choice.  Not Caylee.....

Please do not forget that in the midst of all the misdirection and media frenzy over dramatic content that keeps us scratching our head,. that there is a little girl not sleeping in her own bed.

Casey is comfortable.  Cindy is comfortable.  George is comfortable.  Warm shower and hot food.  Clean clothes and their own shoes.

Little baby doll is all alone in the pile of toys who have a home but no one to share it with.

That's what I really wanted to say tonight....sigh.....

7:28 PM

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #490 on: September 29, 2008, 10:58:43 PM »

Thank you kippy.

I could be wrong but ... there is something about Richard Grund that bothers me.

IMO

Janet
What???  Share it with us if you can....

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #491 on: September 29, 2008, 10:59:36 PM »

CAYLEE CHLOROFORMED FOR MOM'S SEX ORGIES!

Wow..I totally have a new name for Casey.."Thunder Thighs".  

I thought I heard that they had pictures of Caylee attending these parties as well.  (I hope that would not be the case, but given the stupid mother I do not doubt it)

Anyone heard anything more on that?

We are thinking alike. My thighs and upper arms look way better than CA. If she thinks she is "all that", I am telling her she is not.

The whole package in the beach photos with Caylee in the little wagon ... caused my 19 year old nephew's eyes to pop out of their sockets.  I guess it is all in the eyes of the beholder.

Janet

_____

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #492 on: September 29, 2008, 11:03:49 PM »

Thank you kippy.

IMO

Janet

His hair dye?

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #493 on: September 29, 2008, 11:09:45 PM »

Thank you kippy.

IMO

Janet

A1 ... I do not appreciate messages that appear in riddles ... that are cryptic ... that are elusive when ... the topic is far from a game.  If somebody has something to relate ... relate it a way that can be clearly understood by all.

Although I never read the original submission ... obviously Richard Grund implied that he would reveal something pertinent on Nancy Grace tonight.  If he was denied the opportunity ... then he could have shared it in his latest submission to his myspace.  He reveal NOTHING new.

Richard Grund's website creeps me out.  I believe he is looking for his 15 minutes of fame as the father of Casey's ex-fiancee.

IMO

Janet

_____

4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #494 on: September 29, 2008, 11:10:17 PM »

Klaas, calling Klaas - can you please look at this link - go through the first 5 or 6 pages.  Have you seen allof these before.  If not,  can you post them.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-case-discovery-documents-2batch,0,2787194.htmlpage

I think I've seem most posted as separate documents on other news websites.  I'll skim through it and if anything looks really new I'll screen capture.

OK TY, I just never read about the 2 guys that would not turn over the pictures.  I guess this is one of the reasons this case is taking so long!

This is the guy who had alot of the fusian photos:

It has always bothered me that some of these documents say "major case sex crimes".

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #495 on: September 29, 2008, 11:10:32 PM »

Thank you kippy.

IMO

Janet

He bothers me too.  I was sorta turned off by his first myspace picture of himself dressed in a suit and holding a revolver.  I think his entire site is a little odd.  Thats just my opinion, it seems as tho there are many people who like him.  He just seems a little "hokie" to me.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #496 on: September 29, 2008, 11:11:22 PM »

Thank you kippy.

IMO

Janet

A1 ... I do not appreciate messages that appear in riddles ... that are cryptic ... that are elusive when ... the topic is far from a game.  If somebody has something to relate ... relate it a way that can be clearly understood by all.

Although I never read the original submission ... obviously Richard Grund implied that he would reveal something pertinent on Nancy Grace tonight.  If he was denied the opportunity ... then he could have shared it in his latest submission to his myspace.  He reveal NOTHING new.

Richard Grund's website creeps me out.  I believe he is looking for his 15 minutes of fame as the father of Casey's ex-fiancee.

IMO

Janet

I understand, and I am dissapointed too.

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #497 on: September 29, 2008, 11:11:35 PM »

Thank you kippy.

IMO

Janet

His hair dye?

I think it is the fact that he is a kook. IMHO.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #498 on: September 29, 2008, 11:16:19 PM »

That must be a high school picture , she looks happy, healthy.  Now her last jail picture looks like she has sold her soul!!!!  Well, Im going to sleep.  Wreck, youre the best.....  Carpe, well, you know.  Dolce, you are the cat's pjs........

4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #499 on: September 29, 2008, 11:19:10 PM »

Cindy goes on and on about Jesse's inconsistent statements, yet her daughter has lied about everything in regards to Caylee's disappearance. AND she hasn't been forthcoming with info that LE have asked her to provide.

Oh geeez, Jesse has a little rant back in 2005 or 2006......SO WHAT!!!

She says because of this Jesse isn't a good person to be with Casey....gimme a break! Casey is a POS, and doesn't deserve Jesse!

And in that same interview, LE is telling her he can't go in front of the media and say she has been consistant because she's changed her story.

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.