April 28, 2024, 09:26:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What do you think about George Anthony?
I feel he was honest in his police interview and my feelings about him have changed - 26 (14.4%)
He lies like Casey and I still don't trust him - 94 (51.9%)
Still unsure - 61 (33.7%)
Total Voters: 181

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #33  (Read 362022 times)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #500 on: September 29, 2008, 11:22:14 PM »

I pick Mr. Grund over this lousy SOB, anyday!

Mr. Grund stands up for his son. He is alright with me.

I could care less what his My Space looks like, or his personal beliefs.

He hasn't lied yet... in this case, that is very rare. jmo

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #501 on: September 29, 2008, 11:22:57 PM »

Thank you kippy.

I could be wrong but ... there is something about Richard Grund that bothers me.

IMO

Janet
What???  Share it with us if you can....

His hair dye?

Here's his latest.

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Much Ado about Nothing
Current mood:  drained
Category: Life

Well, for any of you that gave up watching Heroes for NG, I apologize.  I hope that you could DVR it as I did.

I did not get to say half of what I expected to say and probably created more questions then answers.  Was not my intention but it was like taking a cab to the airport with too many passengers - over crowded, wasn't what you expected and you wished you had waited for the next cab.

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #502 on: September 29, 2008, 11:23:21 PM »

hi! this is to news junkie monkey, i guess u can c how bad i am i at this. i can text but nothing else. i know most everyone likes chili but if you read the interview with cindy's mom (just read it today) she doesn't think caylee liked chili. she even made her p&j sandwich. it just messed with me since cindy said that i don't have my own kids but i have a stepson & i know what he likes & mostly what he doesn't like
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #503 on: September 29, 2008, 11:25:28 PM »

That must be a high school picture , she looks happy, healthy.  Now her last jail picture looks like she has sold her soul!!!!  Well, Im going to sleep.  Wreck, youre the best.....  Carpe, well, you know.  Dolce, you are the cat's pjs........

G'night A-1!

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #504 on: September 29, 2008, 11:26:43 PM »

Hi, All.. I don't post much but read here regularly. I was disappointed that NG didn't give Mr. Grund more time tonight. She cut him off the last time, so he might have had something to say. I do know that he is pretty angry because he thinks Cindy is falsely accusing Jesse of things. Apparently there is no love lost between him and the Anthonys.
I don't go to his website but I heard about his picture holding a gun. Not many preachers I know go around toting a gun, not even as a joke.
I really am hoping for justice soon for little Caylee. She is such a beautiful little girl!

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #505 on: September 29, 2008, 11:31:57 PM »

email reply-

Please be advised that Lifetime Networks is not developing a movie based on Caylee Anthony. These reports are untrue.

Thank you.
Lifetime Network
mylifetime.com

------------------
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #506 on: September 29, 2008, 11:34:36 PM »

that was a pretty big build up just to say that Caylee is the only victim (although it's the truth)
I think we're just so hungry for some news, we set the bar pretty high.
I still think he led us to believe he may have something big to share and I just didn't see it.

On a higher note, Casey you totally S U C K  for what you did to Caylee.  I pity you, as you will never know true love.  You aren't capable of loving anyone but yourself.  The good news for you is, You'll have plenty of time to be alone with the one you love the most.

As far as writing about Nancy Grace, you are a selfish PIG.  If my kid was missing, I'd be thrilled, honored, indebted forever if NG ran her picture and her story show after show.  Instead, you are angry.  That's because she's not missing, and you know it.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #507 on: September 29, 2008, 11:35:21 PM »

CAYLEE CHLOROFORMED FOR MOM'S SEX ORGIES!

Wow..I totally have a new name for Casey.."Thunder Thighs".  

I thought I heard that they had pictures of Caylee attending these parties as well.  (I hope that would not be the case, but given the stupid mother I do not doubt it)

Anyone heard anything more on that?

We are thinking alike. My thighs and upper arms look way better than CA. If she thinks she is "all that", I am telling her she is not.

The whole package in the beach photos with Caylee in the little wagon ... caused my 19 year old nephew's eyes to pop out of their sockets.  I guess it is all in the eyes of the beholder.

Janet

Lest we forget, these are the same people who think duct tape is all that.   

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #508 on: September 29, 2008, 11:37:03 PM »

hi! this is to news junkie monkey, i guess u can c how bad i am i at this. i can text but nothing else. i know most everyone likes chili but if you read the interview with cindy's mom (just read it today) she doesn't think caylee liked chili. she even made her p&j sandwich. it just messed with me since cindy said that i don't have my own kids but i have a stepson & i know what he likes & mostly what he doesn't like

Hi Wendi - I'm sure Cindy Anthony knew what food Caylee liked to eat.  I really believe that Caylee was with Cindy and George more than she was with Casey. 
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #509 on: September 29, 2008, 11:41:11 PM »

Thank you kippy.

I could be wrong but ... there is something about Richard Grund that bothers me.

IMO

Janet
What???  Share it with us if you can....

A1 ... I do not appreciate messages that appear in riddles ... that are cryptic ... that are elusive when ... the topic is far from a game.  If somebody has something to relate ... relate it a way that can be clearly understood by all.

Although I never read the original submission ... obviously Richard Grund implied that he would reveal something pertinent on Nancy Grace tonight.  If he was denied the opportunity ... then he could have shared it in his latest submission to his myspace.  He reveal NOTHING new.

Richard Grund's website creeps me out.  I believe he is looking for his 15 minutes of fame as the father of Casey's ex-fiancee.

IMO

Janet

Janet,

This is the case of a whole lot of people doing a whole lot of talking about a whole lot of nothing and then LE is supposed to figure it all out and we are supposed to jump off our asses and fix everything.  Tell me where she is, I'll go get her myself.  Tell me who Zanny is today.  Is it Casey?

Mr. Grund's website is no more frightening than every word out of Caylee's mouth or every action she has taken for as long as we have known she exists.  Casey and the things she is capable of is much more frightening, imo.  I have known nothing but fear since I have heard of her.

I believe in miracles!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #510 on: September 29, 2008, 11:44:49 PM »

------------------
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #511 on: September 29, 2008, 11:46:06 PM »

Klaas, calling Klaas - can you please look at this link - go through the first 5 or 6 pages.  Have you seen allof these before.  If not,  can you post them.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-case-discovery-documents-2batch,0,2787194.htmlpage

I think I've seem most posted as separate documents on other news websites.  I'll skim through it and if anything looks really new I'll screen capture.

OK TY, I just never read about the 2 guys that would not turn over the pictures.  I guess this is one of the reasons this case is taking so long!

This is the guy who had alot of the fusian photos:

It has always bothered me that some of these documents say "major case sex crimes".

Isn't that because Yuri Melich is from that department and he was the lead investigator of the case?
« Last Edit: September 30, 2008, 12:00:00 AM by Bearlyhere » Logged

I believe in miracles!
Sdb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #512 on: September 29, 2008, 11:47:11 PM »

As controlling as Cindy is and the way she seemed to feel Caylee belonged more to her instead of Casey, I cannot see how she never checked into "Zani" herself. Never insisted on talking to her, seeing where she lived, offering to pick Caylee up or drop her off. It never came up? No way.

Has Cindy or anyone ever mentioned Caylee talking about "Zani"? It seems I remember maybe Cindy saying Caylee talked about the nanny having a dog/puppy. I wonder what the dog's name was, what exactly Caylee said about it. Maybe Caylee used a name for the dog and it was actually the name of a person/place and Casey just said "well she's talking about the dog". Which one of Caseys "friends" has a dog I wonder.

It's just so bizarre. This family is whacked!

Oh and Casey if you're reading this..you look like a freak with those giant white sunglasses on!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #513 on: September 29, 2008, 11:50:33 PM »

That must be a high school picture , she looks happy, healthy.  Now her last jail picture looks like she has sold her soul!!!!  Well, Im going to sleep.  Wreck, youre the best.....  Carpe, well, you know.  Dolce, you are the cat's pjs........

I have to disagree, sorry, A-1, it has nothing to do with you, friends still?

I think her eyes, even in that picture look vacant and the picture looks like she is posing as a happy person.

One of the most frightening things about this case so far is people thinking Casey has thunder thighs, if that's true, I have a whole frickin storm going on over here.   

edited for spelling
« Last Edit: September 30, 2008, 12:10:33 AM by Bearlyhere » Logged

I believe in miracles!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #514 on: September 29, 2008, 11:53:24 PM »

Hello  Monkeys........just got home from work and through catching up....how is everybody tonight.

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #515 on: September 29, 2008, 11:54:44 PM »

I pick Mr. Grund over this lousy SOB, anyday!

Mr. Grund stands up for his son. He is alright with me.

I could care less what his My Space looks like, or his personal beliefs.

He hasn't lied yet... in this case, that is very rare. jmo

We are one Carpe.  I also could care less about Richard Grund myspace setup or his personal  beliefs but ... if they creep me out ... they creep me out.  Also, I never once implied that Mr. Grund lied.

As the father of Jesse Grund ... the ex-fiance of Casey Anthony ... Richard Grund shared what he knew with authorities through a statement and ... he shared with the American public what he knew during his guest appearance on Geraldo's talk show.

That's it!   There is nothing more!  Yet ... Richard Grund keeps injecting himself into the limelight claiming he knows more but ... so far his claims come to naught.

Klaas posted Richard Grund submission to his myspace ... a submission where Mr. Grund claims he was not given the opportunity to share on NANCY GRACE but ... there was nothing stopping him from sharing in that submission.

Janet

RICHARD GRUND (JESSE'S FATHER) - GERALDO - AUGUST 30, 2008

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFrbpaRP6r8

Credit: Carpe

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #516 on: September 29, 2008, 11:54:53 PM »

As controlling as Cindy is and the way she seemed to feel Caylee belonged more to her instead of Casey, I cannot see how she never checked into "Zani" herself. Never insisted on talking to her, seeing where she lived, offering to pick Caylee up or drop her off. It never came up? No way.

Has Cindy or anyone ever mentioned Caylee talking about "Zani"? It seems I remember maybe Cindy saying Caylee talked about the nanny having a dog/puppy. I wonder what the dog's name was, what exactly Caylee said about it. Maybe Caylee used a name for the dog and it was actually the name of a person/place and Casey just said "well she's talking about the dog". Which one of Caseys "friends" has a dog I wonder.

It's just so bizarre. This family is whacked!

Oh and Casey if you're reading this..you look like a freak with those giant white sunglasses on!

That's because all she is doing is covering Casey's ass. George said Cindy had Caylee 90% of the time. Cindy said Casey only stayed out with Caylee a couple of times and I'm not buying that. For Cindy, Caylee was like her own child and as with any of us, if our spouse said I'm working late, can't pick up the baby, going to leave the baby at the sitter's overnight, no way, George or Cindy would have gone and gotten her because Cindy would have wanted her with her and she would have made sure Caylee was home in her own bed everynight or else the conversation she relays about July 15th where she tells Casey, take me to her, I want to see her, I want her home would have happened.

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #517 on: September 29, 2008, 11:57:15 PM »

I have to disagree, sorry, A-1, it has nothing to do with you, friends still?

I think her eyes, even in that picture look vacant and the picture looks like she is posing as a happy person.

One of the most frightening things about this case so far is people thinking Casey has thunder thighs, if that's true, I have a whole frickin storm going on over here.   

« Last Edit: September 30, 2008, 12:09:33 AM by Bearlyhere » Logged

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #518 on: September 29, 2008, 11:58:13 PM »

Hi Wendi - I'm sure Cindy Anthony knew what food Caylee liked to eat.  I really believe that Caylee was with Cindy and George more than she was with Casey. 

There is no pain to compare to the pain of Cindy losing Caylee.  I hope that I never have to experience that pain.

That said, there is no excuse for her trying to throw innocent people under the bus.  If you really want to know where Caylee is, no amount of people off their asses in America can show you where she is better than the one ass you are harboring in your house, mo.

Klaas, I keep trying to swat at that little bat at the end of your posts, thinking a little bug is on my screen.  When I go to the next post, it dangles just above it. 

I believe in miracles!
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #519 on: September 29, 2008, 11:58:21 PM »

Klaas, calling Klaas - can you please look at this link - go through the first 5 or 6 pages.  Have you seen allof these before.  If not,  can you post them.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-case-discovery-documents-2batch,0,2787194.htmlpage

I think I've seem most posted as separate documents on other news websites.  I'll skim through it and if anything looks really new I'll screen capture.

OK TY, I just never read about the 2 guys that would not turn over the pictures.  I guess this is one of the reasons this case is taking so long!

This is the guy who had alot of the fusian photos:

It has always bothered me that some of these documents say "major case sex crimes".

Isn't that because Yuri Melich is from that department and he was the head investigator of the case.

Well that makes sense but do they usually send a sex crimes detective to look into other cases such as this? Whatever the reason, I'm glad he's on it.

Flannery O'Conner
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.