April 30, 2024, 08:02:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What do you think about George Anthony?
I feel he was honest in his police interview and my feelings about him have changed - 26 (14.4%)
He lies like Casey and I still don't trust him - 94 (51.9%)
Still unsure - 61 (33.7%)
Total Voters: 181

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #33  (Read 362109 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #580 on: September 30, 2008, 01:00:07 AM »

I'm going to try to get a couple of hours sleep....  Goodnight!
I should do the same, 5:30 comes early and I've been so distracted lately that I even take my laptop to work to check in on the SM site as they filter everything there. Good nightmammy103

Good night and good idea!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #581 on: September 30, 2008, 01:01:34 AM »

Not Mommy of the Year, but she looks like the Zombie of the Year.   

I believe in miracles!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #582 on: September 30, 2008, 01:04:08 AM »

I'm going to try to get a couple of hours sleep....  Goodnight!
I should do the same, 5:30 comes early and I've been so distracted lately that I even take my laptop to work to check in on the SM site as they filter everything there. Good nightmammy103

Good night and good idea!

Off to bed for once before 1am. I think Caylee is in heaven fingerpainting for us:

« Last Edit: September 30, 2008, 01:52:21 AM by klaasend » Logged

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #583 on: September 30, 2008, 01:06:03 AM »

I wonder how long the Anthony's have been speaking to each other in "code" language.  Most grandmothers raising their grandchild would want to know the babysitter's full name, address and phone number., in case of emergency.

Cindy when asked about "Zani the Nanny" said, that she now thinks it is a code for anyone who was watching Caylee at the time...like Jesse or Amy. 

I wonder if further questioned how she may have responded:

Cindy what do you think may be a code word for "work"?  Well that could be anywhere Casey went during usual business hours like Walmart, Winn Dixie, Amscott.  Right, right that makes sense.  So what about the code for say "pay check",  well I'd think that could be any cc's, checks, or cash Casey may have had access too.  Yes. of course.  And what would you suspect code for "crashing" at someones house.  Crashing could be code for, dead drunk, high as a kite, or hangover and withdrawal, something along those lines...oh yea lines.    And lastly, what do you think code for "event planner" could be. Hmm event planner could be setting up say parties, orgies, kidnappings...you know stuff like that.  Ok, I think I understand.   

FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #584 on: September 30, 2008, 01:09:19 AM »

Good Night Monkeys.

Janet
9:30 PM PT

Goodnight Janet and congrats! 

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #585 on: September 30, 2008, 01:10:47 AM »

I wonder how long the Anthony's have been speaking to each other in "code" language.  Most grandmothers raising their grandchild would want to know the babysitter's full name, address and phone number., in case of emergency.

Cindy when asked about "Zani the Nanny" said, that she now thinks it is a code for anyone who was watching Caylee at the time...like Jesse or Amy. 

Cindy what do you think may be a code word for "work"?  Well that could be anywhere Casey went during usual business hours like Walmart, Winn Dixie, Amscott.  Right, right that makes sense.  So what about the code for say "pay check",  well I'd think that could be any cc's, checks, or cash Casey may have had access too.  Yes. of course.  And what would you suspect code for "crashing" at someones house.  Crashing could be code for, dead drunk, high as a kite, or hangover and withdrawal, something along those lines...oh yea lines.    And lastly, what do you think code for "event planner" could be. Hmm event planner could be setting up say parties, orgies, kidnappings...you know stuff like that.  Ok, I think I understand.   

mm - who are you talking to?
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #586 on: September 30, 2008, 01:11:32 AM »

Hi Judge Mental
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #587 on: September 30, 2008, 01:11:33 AM »

Oh Carpe REALLY!!!!  LOLLLLLLLLLL

PJ

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #588 on: September 30, 2008, 01:13:24 AM »

Anyone who'll listen
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #589 on: September 30, 2008, 01:14:21 AM »

Anyone who'll listen

I was listening!

I believe in miracles!
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #590 on: September 30, 2008, 01:14:37 AM »

Anyone who'll listen

I was listening!!!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #591 on: September 30, 2008, 01:15:33 AM »

Anyone who'll listen

well I am listening - good post.  But I believe we are only seeing one of many interviews.
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #592 on: September 30, 2008, 01:15:48 AM »

That is what really baffles me. As controlling as Cindy is, and seeing as she has Caylee 90% of the time, you'd think she would know the nanny and have her number and address.  Any good mother would know who is watching their baby.  I still think she is covering up for Casey.  Something stinks in Orlando, and it's not squirrels 

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #593 on: September 30, 2008, 01:17:21 AM »

Anyone who'll listen

well I am listening - good post.  But I believe we are only seeing one of many interviews.

Well, that was my attempt at sarcasm....at warped explanations to simple questions
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #594 on: September 30, 2008, 01:17:31 AM »

there was pizza in bag.  It had maggots.  It was in the hot sun for 19 days!! lol

That is what really baffles me. As controlling as Cindy is, and seeing as she has Caylee 90% of the time, you'd think she would know the nanny and have her number and address.  Any good mother would know who is watching their baby.  I still think she is covering up for Casey.  Something stinks in Orlando, and it's not squirrels 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #595 on: September 30, 2008, 01:18:19 AM »

oops!!

there was pizza in bag.  It had maggots.  It was in the hot sun for 19 days!! lol
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #596 on: September 30, 2008, 01:19:32 AM »

Hi Judge Mental

I like that name!! 
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #597 on: September 30, 2008, 01:20:35 AM »

I am watching NG for third time tonight, keep getting interupted.   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #598 on: September 30, 2008, 01:21:40 AM »

hi! this is to news junkie monkey, i guess u can c how bad i am i at this. i can text but nothing else. i know most everyone likes chili but if you read the interview with cindy's mom (just read it today) she doesn't think caylee liked chili. she even made her p&j sandwich. it just messed with me since cindy said that i don't have my own kids but i have a stepson & i know what he likes & mostly what he doesn't like
Wendi,
Since you addressed this to me - all I can say is it seems to be a family trait to lie so much they just don't keep track of all they say.  They also do for themselves first.  I doubt they cared what she likes.  Sorry to say that, but I would not put anything past this crew.
Again, welcome and don't worry about being new I am new too.
Welcome to Island Girl too.
Maybe tomorrow............. we can get an arrest.  Good night monkeys!

I agree with you about this family regarding not putting anything past them~also, sociopathic behavior tends to run in familys. IMO, every anthony should be sterilized so they can never create another child to use as a pawn or to spite each other. Caylee IS in a better place no doubt.

uh-oh 
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #599 on: September 30, 2008, 01:21:41 AM »

Hi Judge Mental

I like that name!! 

Haven't heard much from you tonight K, who is Judge Mental? 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.