April 28, 2024, 08:46:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What do you think about George Anthony?
I feel he was honest in his police interview and my feelings about him have changed - 26 (14.4%)
He lies like Casey and I still don't trust him - 94 (51.9%)
Still unsure - 61 (33.7%)
Total Voters: 181

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #33  (Read 362021 times)
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #820 on: September 30, 2008, 10:51:57 AM »

I'm so sorry if I missed anyone's posts, I've been multi-tasking, Like Klaas!

So this guy's name is Iassen? His interview must have been valuable to LE. It's missing from last documents. I cannot find anything about him, aywhere.

I saw his name mentioned in another person's LE interview, but that's about all I've heard of him. I also wonder if JP Chatt (sp?) has been interviewed. He's the guy who some of us think looks an awful lot like Caylee.

Yes, I think JP Chatt is Caylee's father.

If he is, then I don't think very much of him for not stepping-up. Sorry. That's just how I see it.
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #821 on: September 30, 2008, 10:52:03 AM »

So this guy's name is Iassen? His interview must have been valuable to LE. It's missing from last documents. I cannot find anything about him, aywhere.
Is he in Casey's supposed new group of friends? Connected to Annie or Tony?

Iassen is friends with Sean Daly he is in alot of the LAke Vaj Party photos..He is also the guy on the couch with casey in her polka dot bra...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #822 on: September 30, 2008, 10:53:23 AM »

Well no we know the Zani the nanny claim is a lie right.  So why is it a topic here to talk about here lawsuit against Casey?  As far as I know the lawsiut does not say she knows where caylee is or had any contact with here.

It still pertains to the case.  Please don't continue to argue this subject.

Good morning Klaas, Jenn and all the monkeys.     IF I mAY..........
Jenn:  The civil case is relevant because if the civil case is heard prior to the criminal case witness testimony may be used in the criminal case.  I hope that clears it up. 

Thanks Abbey
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #823 on: September 30, 2008, 10:54:26 AM »

Ugh they just keep looking worse as you go down the line....Casey has some "interesting" taste in men...EW!!
I think her taste changes depending on what that person can offer her.
I can not argue with that!  or what she can take from them...

There are a LOT of men left in her wake, makes it very easy to believe that she was not arround Caylee as much as she claims to have been, and if she was OMG what the poor child has been through.

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #824 on: September 30, 2008, 10:54:39 AM »

I saw his name mentioned in another person's LE interview, but that's about all I've heard of him. I also wonder if JP Chatt (sp?) has been interviewed. He's the guy who some of us think looks an awful lot like Caylee.

If he is, then I don't think very much of him for not stepping-up. Sorry. That's just how I see it.
I don't either, but he probably doesn't realize, after all she has a long list of sweethearts!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
NaNaPenny63
Scared Monkey

"ADVOCATES FOR CHILDREN"

« Reply #825 on: September 30, 2008, 10:55:12 AM »

good morning monkeys!! I dont know if this has been brought up because I havent been here for awhile due to internet probs so if it has I do apologize but as I was reading the interview with the tow yard manager he stated that GA had a gas can already filled with gas. How did he know the car was out of gas? AND........he also said GA stated he called the check cashing place and they told him how long the car had been sitting in their parking lot and the tow yard manager said he had never told him where the car was towed from.    Does anyone but me find this very strange?  I hope the police picked up on this which I am sure they did.  GA had to have something to do with that car before hand because SUPPOSEDLY they didnt know where Casey was.  Am I thinking right here?

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #826 on: September 30, 2008, 10:55:50 AM »

Is he in Casey's supposed new group of friends? Connected to Annie or Tony?

Iassen is friends with Sean Daly he is in alot of the LAke Vaj Party photos..He is also the guy on the couch with casey in her polka dot bra...
Gotcha! Thanks!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #827 on: September 30, 2008, 10:56:06 AM »

Ya know what makes me mad...That a litte girl is missing yet people still cannot tell the truth....And not just the family...

Like Sean he just makes me mad when I read his interview....
He says stuff like well Casey is hanging out with a new crowd and (god forbid) she is smoking pot now...He manages a frickin strip club you know what floats around those places!And oh by the way Casey never drinks that much..Has he seen his own pictures from his own parties...

UGH even with poor CAYLEE missing these people are more worried about themselves....

I dont recall Tony dening the pot use and who knows what else he has told them ...Jesse,Amy Ricardo have all taken lie detector tests...At least CAYLEE can count on some people telling the truth...

I think Tony's roomates girlfriend, Maria was the only who thought Casey seemed like an inattentive parent. 

Lisa
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #828 on: September 30, 2008, 10:57:05 AM »

good morning monkeys!! I dont know if this has been brought up because I havent been here for awhile due to internet probs so if it has I do apologize but as I was reading the interview with the tow yard manager he stated that GA had a gas can already filled with gas. How did he know the car was out of gas? AND........he also said GA stated he called the check cashing place and they told him how long the car had been sitting in their parking lot and the tow yard manager said he had never told him where the car was towed from.    Does anyone but me find this very strange?  I hope the police picked up on this which I am sure they did.  GA had to have something to do with that car before hand because SUPPOSEDLY they didnt know where Casey was.  Am I thinking right here?

I tend to agree hence I think you know a lot about a lot of things George (from George's interview with detectives)

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #829 on: September 30, 2008, 10:57:48 AM »

LMAO. this guy from the Daily BS is ..  the language itself.. whatever. But come on. I don't talk like that to a perfect stranger.  She's pretty good-natured about it, though. She doesn't want money, she doesn't care about the money. She just cares about proving herself. 

OK.. about 42 min in the interview, he starts talking about the paypal account she supposedly set up, for donations.  She said that somebody (Chris Stark? or something) asked her to open up the account, so that she could get help to feed her kids- since now she doesn't have a job.  She's upset that as a mother, she cannot provide for her kids right now (food, clothes for school, etc).  She said it's a choice if somebody wants to help her, and she's not begging anybody for money.  (I don't know if there's a button on her myspace or something. I haven't been to her page in a while)

I wonder what will happen in court?  Casey will sit there and say nothing? The Anthonys will stick by their daughter's story? What..

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #830 on: September 30, 2008, 10:58:08 AM »

When the neighbors start to mow their lawns, and wash their cars on Saturday mornings,the memories of Caylee will be all that is left of her. When the lights go out on Hopespring Drive,the Anthony family,or what is left of it, will have to deal with what went wrong.
 All the skeletons have been pulled out of the attic,and layed on the front yard for the world to see.Will they be able to bury those bones along with the bones of Caylee, if ever found. The beautiful little angel that was born to the town slut,a domineering grandmother,and passive grandfather, is gone.One of the skeletons says that the family has been on rocky terrain for some time, while another whispers if not for the birth of Caylee,the house would have folded even sooner.  Before Hopespring Drive becomes an all American street again,their dirty laundry will be laid out next to the skeletons.
 We all wait,while neglecting our normal duties,is this a distraction to forget our mundane lives for awhile? Do we silently thank our God that it didn't happen to us or our family?
Denim,
Are you a neighbor?  If so, can you give us the word from the neighborhood.  What is going on - protesters etc.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #831 on: September 30, 2008, 10:59:39 AM »

I don't either, but he probably doesn't realize, after all she has a long list of sweethearts!

If he had sex with Casey around the time she became pregnant, and he has seen Caylee in person and seen the photos of Caylee, he should have a clue. If he never had sex with Casey or the timing doesn't add up, he should still come forward to clear his name. IMO

I remember you, Caylee.
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #832 on: September 30, 2008, 11:00:19 AM »

Hi Nana:  The mail notification may have had the Amscott listed on it as the placed it was towed from, but the gas can thing is crazy.  That family is obsessed with gas cans.  Dont know why he had a gas can with him.  I don't carry gas cans with me.......do you???
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #833 on: September 30, 2008, 11:02:01 AM »

GA had the gas cans ready to go.  Perhaps he figured that Casey left it somewhere because it ran out of gas. I don't know.. being somebody who keeps up with the cars, maybe that's just something not out of character for him.  When he got possession of the car, he didn't put gas in the tank.. he tried to start the car first.   

I do find it very strange that he knew the car was at the Amscot.  How would he know this? I listened to George's interview, but I wanted to hear the cops ask him how he knew the car was towed from there.. I don't think they did?

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #834 on: September 30, 2008, 11:02:37 AM »

I tend to agree hence I think you know a lot about a lot of things George (from George's interview with detectives)

They didn't know where Casey was for a month yet saw her to confront her about the gas cans, saw her to chase her when she borrowed her mother's car. WTH? Something doesn't add up.

I remember you, Caylee.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #835 on: September 30, 2008, 11:03:49 AM »

LMAO. this guy from the Daily BS is ..  the language itself.. whatever. But come on. I don't talk like that to a perfect stranger.  She's pretty good-natured about it, though. She doesn't want money, she doesn't care about the money. She just cares about proving herself. 

OK.. about 42 min in the interview, he starts talking about the paypal account she supposedly set up, for donations.  She said that somebody (Chris Stark? or something) asked her to open up the account, so that she could get help to feed her kids- since now she doesn't have a job.  She's upset that as a mother, she cannot provide for her kids right now (food, clothes for school, etc).  She said it's a choice if somebody wants to help her, and she's not begging anybody for money.  (I don't know if there's a button on her myspace or something. I haven't been to her page in a while)

I wonder what will happen in court?  Casey will sit there and say nothing? The Anthonys will stick by their daughter's story? What..
Once again I must say, the attorney that she has is a very well known, established, and very well liked individual throughout the state of Florida.  I do not think he would have taken this case on without getting all of the facts first.  He would not put his name and his company in jeopardy in that manner...IMO
Blonde mentioned earlier that Jesus "Jesse" Ortiz's mothers name as Zenaida..well maybe that was who was watching Caylee at the time Mr. Grund asked Casey about a nanny?  Cindy even stated that she believed "Zanny" was code for whoever was watching Caylee at that point in time.  IMO there are a LOT of Zenaida's, for some reason this woman with the lawsuite is the only one coming forward due to being harrassed.  I said before, all the Zenaida Gonzalez's should file a joint suite for slander and defermation of character against Casey.....

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #836 on: September 30, 2008, 11:06:19 AM »

Are you all holding your breath?????  I am

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
NaNaPenny63
Scared Monkey

"ADVOCATES FOR CHILDREN"

« Reply #837 on: September 30, 2008, 11:07:21 AM »

ahhhhhh i havent got to read that interview yet......goes to find it and read it now!!!!

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #838 on: September 30, 2008, 11:09:07 AM »

A few weeks back there was a short statement from the attorney for the Ortiz family regarding their feelings about the rumor that Jesus may have fathered Caylee ... I have not heard a word from them since .....

Has anyone else?  Maybe I just missed it ....  Was there a DNA test done?  Not that I think he is the father ... I just find it strange that there has been no follow up with them.

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #839 on: September 30, 2008, 11:09:32 AM »

Are you all holding your breath?????  I am

Yeah - LMAO - she went some DANGEROUS places with that post.

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.