April 30, 2024, 07:11:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What do you think about George Anthony?
I feel he was honest in his police interview and my feelings about him have changed - 26 (14.4%)
He lies like Casey and I still don't trust him - 94 (51.9%)
Still unsure - 61 (33.7%)
Total Voters: 181

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #33  (Read 362105 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #940 on: September 30, 2008, 01:05:22 PM »

Ok i must be overlooking or just plain stupid but i cant find GA interview can someone help me please??? TYI

His interview is one of the ones linked here:

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Sidebar/2008/9/26/audio_recordings_of_interviews_from_law_enforcement.html
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #941 on: September 30, 2008, 01:07:16 PM »

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/lifetime-should-not-pay-for-a-movie-about-caylee-anthony

3,006 signatures as of this AM & going strong from all over the USA.  Flippin makes me sick that these creatures are funding the defense of a murderer against the People.

These creatures, none of them are innnocent in this travesty.  IT'S ALL ABOUT THE MONEY & HAS BEEN FROM DAY ONE.   Perpetrating a FRAUD on the American public.  IMO, this small child was a pawn used by a bunch of sicko's incapable of caring about her, plain & simple, that is why they are finding it so EASY TO LIE TO LAW ENFORCEMENT, SHOW NO NORMAL HUMAN EMOTIONS, THEY UTILIZE THEIR DYSFUNCTION TO MUDDY THE WATERS, TELL THE RIDICULOUS LIES & JUSTIFICATIONS.  Monsters live in nice houses & plot. 

These are the type of creatures that believe to their inner core that there is a SUCKER BORN EVERY MINUTE, & they intend to get every cent they can out of them.

Signed this morning!  Good morning monkeys.  I lurk alot here and love the monkey cage.  Best forum on the net!  As all of you I am just waiting and on bended knee praying to hear that cell door slam shut on Casey and ALL involved in this madness.  Thanks for keeping all of us lurkers up to date with the latest.  Love this place.  Monkey hugs and banannas all around.

Yea!!!!!!!!! I signed at 2300 something, please everyone, they need 10,000!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #942 on: September 30, 2008, 01:07:47 PM »

Hi Judge Mental

Well hi there - LOL! 

I've been a lurker since way back in the beginning of the Holloway case but could never get registered for some reason.  I've always been a 'crime buff' and drawn to many cases - don't know why.  But NEVER so much as this particular case!

I SO appreciate everyone's input and sleuthing abilities on this site.  I'm more a reader than a poster - don't have much to offer that hasn't already been covered.

Something I wonder about though, is whether the dirt found in the trunk of the car was sand (or mixed with sand).  IIRC the cadaver dogs hit on the sandbox and when Greta was at the home and touring the backyard she (Greta) opened the sandbox cover and a huge chill ran up my spine.  I read somewhere (can't cite it, sorry) that Cindy said something like Caylee didn't play in the sandbox often - that it was a special activity or something like that.  If that was the case, Casey might have thought it was a safe place to hide Caylee's body until she could find another alternative.  Just a random thought - perhaps already covered...

Slinking back to lurk mode.   

Hi Judge Mental!  Good theory.  I don't think I'd be brave enough to put a body in a sand box but I'm not Casey.
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #943 on: September 30, 2008, 01:08:17 PM »

This is just my observation but it seems that a significant amount of comments are being made toward peoples appearance. Not everyone is what some of you would deem a "beautiful" person on the outside. Casey and her men are people regardless of the acts they have performed. Appearance has nothing to do with guilt or innocence. Sorry if this is not received positively.

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #944 on: September 30, 2008, 01:09:20 PM »

After over two months ... why did it take a meeting of the Orange County Sheriff's Department to come to the conclusion that it would be in the best interest of the prayer vigil attendees that the gathering should be held at another location?  Why had the Anthonys not arrived at this conclusion from the getgo?

Janet
_______

Anthony Family Cancels Prayer Vigil For Caylee Over Safety Issues
Missing Girl Last Seen In Mid-June
POSTED: 3:34 pm EDT September 21, 2008
UPDATED: 5:21 pm EDT September 21, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The family of a missing 3-year-old Orlando girl said they had to cancel a prayer vigil for the toddler to ensure their safety.

http://www.local6.com/news/17523735/detail.html?rss=orlpn&psp=news

Witness List Released In Casey Anthony Case
Sheriff's Officials Decide Anthonys Should Hold Vigils Inside
POSTED: 12:48 pm EDT September 29, 2008
UPDATED: 6:44 pm EDT September 29, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The Orange County Sheriff's Department has announced Monday after a meeting that they are asking the Anthony family to hold their weekly vigil service inside the home or in the back yard.

Sheriff officials said it is the most effective way to brunt the impact of protesters outside the home.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17581962/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #945 on: September 30, 2008, 01:09:42 PM »

Ugh they just keep looking worse as you go down the line....Casey has some "interesting" taste in men...EW!!

I wouldn't take any of them to a dog fight,even if they were guaranteed to win..Yuck and scarey yuck..

Casey picked slugs like this and a trashy lifestyle over her daughter Caylee.
no kidding-whe wasnt picky was she

As one of my guy friends used to say, " I wouldnt take NONE of them to a tag team goat ((edit - inappropriate))...." 
« Last Edit: September 30, 2008, 02:07:46 PM by klaasend » Logged

"God dont like ugly"
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #946 on: September 30, 2008, 01:11:43 PM »

welcome to the cage Judge Mental!

"God dont like ugly"
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #947 on: September 30, 2008, 01:16:21 PM »

This is just my observation but it seems that a significant amount of comments are being made toward peoples appearance. Not everyone is what some of you would deem a "beautiful" person on the outside. Casey and her men are people regardless of the acts they have performed. Appearance has nothing to do with guilt or innocence. Sorry if this is not received positively.

KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #948 on: September 30, 2008, 01:16:41 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkees -

Regarding Iassen Donov..I did some research and can't figure out how he fits in with some of these people.  He graduated from Colonial HS in 2000 and became an Army Ranger. He has been on President's List and Dean's List at Valencia.  Assumuing what I've found is accurate, he seems like someone who's got alot going for him.   He is listed as property owner on Benson Park Blvd.  Is this Lake Vag?

He does tie in with a Mallory Parker and her myspace/facebook shows a photo with her
and someone that I believe is Lee Anthony...

Mallory is Lee A's supposed girlfriend, right?

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #949 on: September 30, 2008, 01:17:42 PM »

Cindy's interview......the detectives keep telling her to stop making statements and changing her stories to the media....she keeps denying that she has changed her stories. These detectives must have bleeding tongues from biting them...they just wanted to say
"Cindy, STFU!!!"

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #950 on: September 30, 2008, 01:17:51 PM »

It's really hard for me to imagine anyone that is a friend of Casey's is a good guy or gal KnayKnay but I don't hold your opinion against you.Opinion's are like noses,we all go them..Birds of a feather flock together.I believe that!

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #951 on: September 30, 2008, 01:18:24 PM »

I'll back you up 100% on this...remember folks...we're hiding behind avatars!
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #952 on: September 30, 2008, 01:20:24 PM »

It's really hard for me to imagine anyone that is a friend of Casey's is a good guy or gal KnayKnay but I don't hold your opinion against you.Opinion's are like noses,we all go them..Birds of a feather flock together.I believe that!

I understand that - I agree that they probably aren't even friends let alone "good guys or gals" I have no idea. But would you like your appearance bashed just because you didn't meet someone's expectations? I guess I'm not doing a very good job of trying to get my point across so I'll let it go. Smile

numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #953 on: September 30, 2008, 01:20:38 PM »

KiahJ....yes, I believe so.  The photo I referred to in my post looks like the gal we saw in the Anthony's driveway wearing camo pants several weeks ago.
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #954 on: September 30, 2008, 01:21:59 PM »

Yea!!!!!!!!! I signed at 2300 something, please everyone, they need 10,000!
[/quote]
signed, left my thoughts, and passed on through email to everyone I know.

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #955 on: September 30, 2008, 01:25:42 PM »

As one of my guy friends used to say, " I wouldnt take NONE of them.... " 

I had to check the name to make sure it wasn't Tomm being naughty again!

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #956 on: September 30, 2008, 01:26:38 PM »

I understand that - I agree that they probably aren't even friends let alone "good guys or gals" I have no idea. But would you like your appearance bashed just because you didn't meet someone's expectations? I guess I'm not doing a very good job of trying to get my point across so I'll let it go. Smile

You are right KNay KNay..my apologies for being ugly abo99ut Casey's menfolk...
I just think its our disdain for Casey that makes us dislike, in every way, anyone she associates with...Except for Jesse..I like him!!

I know we all hide behind avatars..I do..I'm fat..so, now you all know...

"God dont like ugly"
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #957 on: September 30, 2008, 01:28:46 PM »

I see what you are saying.  Regardless of their looks, I don't think these guys are what I would call relationship material.  Maybe she was just friends with them, but I get the feeling she was passed around quite a bit.  And it really shows that her judgement was pretty bad.

Lisa
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #958 on: September 30, 2008, 01:29:55 PM »

Has anyone else noticed the news channels are dropping this story like a hot potato?

I personally think it's good. If everyone would just ignore that whole family - maybe they would break. JMO

Since the last documents came out, there hasn't actually been any news - no arrests, no news leaks, no live Fox stalker cam showing protesters, etc.

I wonder if LE is deliberately trying to keep the focus off the case?

I believe that the letter of appeasement sent to Jose Baez by the Sherriff's office implies to me that the case against Casey Anthony does not have a solid foundation.

Janet

Letters between Sheriff’s Office and Jose Baez show tension 
Last Edited: Wednesday, 24 Sep 2008, 5:31 PM EDT 
Created: Wednesday, 24 Sep 2008, 5:31 PM EDT

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- FOX 35 has new information on the correspondence between the Orange County Sheriff’s Office and Casey Anthony’s attorney Jose Baez .

There is some struggle between the sides because the sheriff's office feels like Casey knows where her daughter is while her attorney Jose Baez continues to say his client does not.  Baez says Casey left Caylee with the babysitter and hasn't seen her since.

FOX 35 received two letters: one sent from lead investigator John Allen on September 19 and a response from Jose Baez on September 23.

The sheriff's office wrote the letter telling Baez that since he told them weeks ago he would cooperate fully they would take him up on it saying: "In your response to your offer to fully cooperate, I am requesting that you provide the circumstances and location caylee Marie Anthony was last seen.”

It goes on to say: "As you are aware previous statements provided by your client have been false and misleading."

A few days later Jose Baez fired off a letter saying he was pleased that the sheriff's office decided to take up his offer but throws a jab in saying "albeit two months later, it's better than never, I suppose.”

He then puts the ball in their court saying, "Please give me a call when you are more interested in searching for caylee, as opposed to improving your office's public relations image."

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7504472&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Correspondence letters between Casey Anthony's attorney Jose Baez and the Orange County Sheriff's Office

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/092408baezsheriffletters/indexGallery.htm

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #959 on: September 30, 2008, 01:30:32 PM »

I understand exactly what you are saying KnayKnay but you must also remember that it isn't us that has possibly killed our daughter or are in cahoots with someone that has.These are folks she,Casey runs with.Drug dealers,users,and just down right nasty people that attend"anything but clothes parties"..This alone speaks volume's about the men in her life..It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure this out.I'm not beautiful,never said I was but I raised a pretty good kid and I have great friends..You won't find us plastered all over the internet..Sidenote--I's sorry you are offended,I'll refrain from saying anything next time..

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.