May 27, 2024, 11:57:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What do you think about George Anthony?
I feel he was honest in his police interview and my feelings about him have changed - 26 (14.4%)
He lies like Casey and I still don't trust him - 94 (51.9%)
Still unsure - 61 (33.7%)
Total Voters: 181

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #33  (Read 365964 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1500 on: September 30, 2008, 11:10:15 PM »

4th_kids wrote;

Here's another view, notice all the toys pushed to 1 side, I can see how she could have laid Caylee on her side. Also, in your pic, is that dirt in the lid? LE would not have done that IMO.

No I doubt LE would do that-put the dirt in the lid of the sandbox. That is what I do when I am planting something, and have to dig a hole, don't want to throw the soil that has been dug up onto nearby mulch or lawn.....throw it in a sandbox or plastic sled, or tarp. It is easier than lifting up and into a wheelbarrow.

I agree so I wonder if it was Casey who put the dirt in there while she buried Caylee and forgot to take it back out? I think Cindy would have had a fit if she messed up the yard and once she put Caylee in the hole she dug, that was the left over dirt and when she dug her back out of that hole, she probably didn't fill it in all the way, hence LE saying there was a suspicious impression.

Casey Anthony Wanted To Give Daughter Up For Adoption, Docs Say
3-Year-Old Missing Since Mid-June

POSTED: 4:46 pm EDT August 25, 2008
UPDATED: 10:50 am EDT August 26, 2008

The documents also stated that before detectives arrived to perform a search of the back yard of Casey Anthony's parents' home, Cindy Anthony, Caylee's grandmother, checked inside the sheds and George Anthony, Caylee's grandfather, moved a playhouse and looked underneath concrete pavers for "any evidence of foul play."

Detectives said they also noticed a strange, suspicious depression near the swimming pool, the documents stated.

http://www.local6.com/news/17291314/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1501 on: September 30, 2008, 11:11:10 PM »

You know who I believe is gonna really help out the procecution when they go to court...........Jesse.....Boy I bet he will really hurt the defense really really bad.........
Hi HH.

You know something we don't know 

Can I take a guess.  Thinkin it has something to do with when she came to his house to shower. 
That among other things...........He is gonna be the number one witness for the prosecution and boy cant you just see the looks he is gonna get from the Anthonys....LOL.................he better be glad that Casey wont beable to get to him...

Other than the shower on 7/1, I can't see why he will be the number one witness at all!
well  I can...considering he can give and insight into, Casey's lying throughout the years......times spent inside the home with the entire family............the stories about what went on when she was pregnant.....and Im sure alot of other things that she has said to him throughout the years that hasnt even come up yet......

Much of that won't happen - be introduced.  Guarantee.  Witnesses can not just the stand and talk about anything and everything.  Either the defense or prosecution will ask for the relevence.  A trial is about facts not opinions!  IMO

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1502 on: September 30, 2008, 11:11:30 PM »

You know who I believe is gonna really help out the procecution when they go to court...........Jesse.....Boy I bet he will really hurt the defense really really bad.........
Hi HH.

Can I take a guess.  Thinkin it has something to do with when she came to his house to shower. 
That among other things...........He is gonna be the number one witness for the prosecution and boy cant you just see the looks he is gonna get from the Anthonys....LOL.................he better be glad that Casey wont beable to get to him...

Other than the shower on 7/1, I can't see why he will be the number one witness at all!
well  I can...considering he can give and insight into, Casey's lying throughout the years......times spent inside the home with the entire family............the stories about what went on when she was pregnant.....and Im sure alot of other things that she has said to him throughout the years that hasnt even come up yet......

Yea but wouldn't that just be hear say?   Don't know if that goes to far in court.   
How would that be hear say...if Casey said things directly to him?

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1503 on: September 30, 2008, 11:12:08 PM »

Here are the demensions of the sand box. Product in Inches (L x W x H): 44.0 x 32.0 x 15.5

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=5623445
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1504 on: September 30, 2008, 11:13:31 PM »

Klaas I no there is a map from Casey's Pings but has anyone on here looked at the actual cell phone bill and did a map with the latitude and longitude??

TIA

I haven't had time to.  I'm sure someone has though.  I'll look around the various forums and see what I can find 

Here is some cell phone with maps for June 16

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1655021/detailed-cell-calls

YES!!! TY.....she visited that place days before Caylee disappeared and after i think the 17th she never went back..

Interresting - the maps are gone now

The maps you just gave a link too?

Duh - now it's working again maybe cause I had it open in two windows.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2008, 11:29:28 PM by klaasend » Logged
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1505 on: September 30, 2008, 11:13:55 PM »

Hi HH.

Much of that won't happen - be introduced.  Guarantee.  Witnesses can not just the stand and talk about anything and everything.  Either the defense or prosecution will ask for the relevence.  A trial is about facts not opinions!  IMO

well  seeing as how Jessie is a witness for the prosecution  then Im sure the states attourney will already know excactly what to ask to have Jessie say what is most important to say because he would have already told them alot......

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1506 on: September 30, 2008, 11:13:55 PM »

Hi HH.

Yea but wouldn't that just be hear say?   Don't know if that goes to far in court.   

Well, it's kind of like hear say, just his word against theirs.  Not that savvy in legal matters though.   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1507 on: September 30, 2008, 11:14:16 PM »

Hi HH.

MM- yup, much of it is hear say and will not be relevant!
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1508 on: September 30, 2008, 11:15:41 PM »

Karmalady,
I would hope they would.  I have actually heard and read about the lady you wrote.  She is not a Miss Cleo.  So, I hope they do -- what do they have to lose - oh, finding the body.

Higherhopes - are you playing with us - do you have scoop?  I know you will be here one night soon saying - I told you guys!!!!!!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1509 on: September 30, 2008, 11:16:05 PM »

Hi HH.

Well, it's kind of like hear say, just his word against theirs.  Not that savvy in legal matters though.   
Hearsay is usually refered to three party discussion per (he told me that she said so-and-so) which is not what they are using Jessie for ...his answers will be CASEY told me this and I saw Casey with that.....etc.....

Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1510 on: September 30, 2008, 11:16:05 PM »

There are some calls that she made where they cannot be mapped so to speak on the bill it is blank..In order to do that I think you have to take your SIM card out..I wonder if that is why she said that
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1511 on: September 30, 2008, 11:16:28 PM »

Does anybody have a link to the witness list?  I can't believe I cant find it!

I haven't seen a link yet.

On NG tonight there were pages shown to viewers, but it was too fast to see.  Maybe someone can capture it from tonight's show.

I knew they said that Zenaida was on there  ::MonkeyLaugh:

I can't wait to see it.

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1512 on: September 30, 2008, 11:17:14 PM »

I was thinking from this angle it looks like a possible outline..JMO

In the link below, LE is intently looking at that area.

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/071808cayleehomesearch/1/lg/071808searchathome8jpg.htm

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1513 on: September 30, 2008, 11:17:33 PM »

Will someone explain to me what the attraction of skulls is these days for a certain age group? Here in Cal, Ed Hardy is extremely popular and very expensive. What is going on? I notice skulls with some of Caseys saved photos. I don't know what to think about that.

Many surfing and skateboarding use it as a part of their design.  Roxy, O'neil, Volcum.  My daughters junior band it!!

Skulls are even on some baby items. I don't get it either--my child's wardrobe is decidedly skull-free.

Oh I know, when I saw it on baby items, I asked my daughter why? She says...it is very popular now. I said, why? again. She says, it just is! I would never have had anything with such a design. That design, when I had my children was a "Mr. Yuck" sign which I put on poisons in the home and the kids knew what Mr. Yuck meant. (Keep your paws off and do not even think of touching this.)

I am saying, some of those saved pictures of Caseys are benign or rather could be benign.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1514 on: September 30, 2008, 11:19:07 PM »

HH, the defense will do anyhting to discredit Jesse!  What one side asks the other has a chance to question.  Both sides will be very careful what door they want to open.  I doubt they will allow his lie detector tests to be introduced!  It is usually not admissable in court.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1515 on: September 30, 2008, 11:21:07 PM »

HH, the defense will do anyhting to discredit Jesse!  What one side asks the other has a chance to question.  Both sides will be very careful what door they want to open.  I doubt they will allow his lie detector tests to be introduced!  It is usually not admissable in court.
OK    .........I wont say anything else about Jessie after this all I will say is ......they wont need the lie detector test results and he wont be able to be discredited............We will just wait and see!

4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1516 on: September 30, 2008, 11:21:30 PM »

I never once that that she spent the night of the 15th.  After finding out that she was stealing from her grandparents, can you just imagine the fight that happened?  The neighbors all  heard the loud voices.  If it is true that Cindy choked Casey, I would assume that there was no tucking in the bed of anyone, especially Casey.  Who tucks a foul mouth, lying witch in bed anyway?  I never believed that George saw them on the 16th.  That all seemed to made up on the Greta show.  He remembered too many details of what they were wearing and how Caylee's hair was done.  Not too many men can remember what their wife wore yesterday, not less over a month ago.  The whole time he told all those lies to Greta he was squirming and making funny faces, I never bought into any of it.  I don't think anything in that family was talked about in quiet voices, from the crude language Casey used in person and in telephone calls to her family, you know she has no respect.  It was a mess on Friday night and I believe that she was told to get out and stay out, they probably never thought she would take Caylee with her.  She did take her and in her own words, "just because she is a *spitefull biotch*

Welcome magic eyes! Cindy is a lying wench. When she picked Casey up from Tony's on July 15th around 7:30ish, the story was Caylee was asleep and Casey didn't want to wake her up, so are we to believe that Casey's bedtime is the same as Caylee's? Me thinks not,lot.

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1517 on: September 30, 2008, 11:22:44 PM »

OK    .........I wont say anything else about Jessie after this all I will say is ......they wont need the lie detector test results and he wont be able to be discredited............We will just wait and see!
Higher hopes - did you see my question to you?  Come on - we won't tell anyone.  I have a feeling you have scoop - don't make me wake my neighbor to borrow her shovel to get it! 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1518 on: September 30, 2008, 11:24:13 PM »

Here are the demensions of the sand box. Product in Inches (L x W x H): 44.0 x 32.0 x 15.5

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=5623445

Definately large enough and deeper than I thought!  Thanks!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1519 on: September 30, 2008, 11:24:45 PM »

Higher hopes - did you see my question to you?  Come on - we won't tell anyone.  I have a feeling you have scoop - don't make me wake my neighbor to borrow her shovel to get it! 
I just know that Jessie is one od the strongest witnesses that the prosecution has..........but when I try to say this I get shot down and so I will just let it go.....so how are you tonight?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.