March 29, 2024, 12:56:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #34  (Read 377084 times)
lula
Scared Monkey

« Reply #100 on: October 01, 2008, 04:47:21 PM »

Do you think we have been so seduced by television and movies that we have to make this case more than it really is?????

The only thing in movies and TV they have resolution in say a couple of hours or episodes. Hollywood makes real life seem way too slow.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #101 on: October 01, 2008, 04:48:18 PM »

Do you think we have been so seduced by television and movies that we have to make this case more than it really is?????

Care to elaborate alittle as to what you mean?
Well, isn't it horrible enough that Caylee could have been killed accidently and the family reacted the only way they knew how, which in our eyes was deporable but to them was completly normal. I have a girfriend that when she tells a story about a mouse getting in her room, she screams, throws up her hands, rolls her eyes, you would think it was a ZEBRA......and she's a doctor!!!  Im just saying why do we add to the story- things like incest, etc.......

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #102 on: October 01, 2008, 04:49:05 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/17600620/detail.html

Casey Offically called a suspect

This is good news! Baez says it "doesn't matter", but it oh so does. LE is starting to ramp up and they are tightening the screws. It's just a matter of time now... hopefully sooner rather than later.

Jose has been preparing for a murder trial anyways.. He knows it is coming... Now we just sit and wait for the arrest

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #103 on: October 01, 2008, 04:49:30 PM »

Posted by Abbey

Good morning Monkeys !!!
Ok, so everyone here knows about my sister and i will share what i saw .  My sister's body laid on the ground for between 7 - 12 days before she was found.  I went to area afterward and there was a very dark black stain of her body on the ground.  Like you could tell it was her body.  I could even see black stain of her arms and legs.(sorry for being gross, but it is ok for me to talk about. It doesn't bother me).  The coroner would not let me see her body and told me when a body lays in severe heat for that period of time, the clothes become part of the body, so that everything that is on her has to stay with her.  I can tell you more if you want to know, but i dont want to gross anyone out.
My point is.......can you be more specific where you are seeing a stain on the ground???  I dont see it.  Also, the stain in the trunk they talk about must be from Caylee's body.  I dont know why a body leaves a black mark.

Brought this over from the other thread. Abbey,so sorry about your sister, what a terrible thing to go through. I don't see a stain in the mulch, just darker in color just above the guy's head that's on the right in the bottom pic, sorry, don't have the pic now. I know for me, when my mulch looks dry on top, I'll go rake it to get the underside up because I prefer it darker so to me, that mulch in that pic looks disturbed, there is also a guy just above him, more in the bushes with a shovel, it's possible they found something there because I've seen a pic of a woman officer up in the woods and she's holding something, looking at it, I just can't figure out what it is, here's the link for that. Also, this is wierd but I always see faces in cases like this in pictures, look to the man on the left, then right about where his hand is on his hip, follow it to the right, between him and that white line in the pic I see a face, 2 eyes, nose, lips, very eerie, even seems to have a circle around it.

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/071808cayleehomesearch/1/lg/071808searchathome4.htm

Quoting myself to say I see another face at the very top, starting at the left, move arrow about 3 inches.

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #104 on: October 01, 2008, 04:51:24 PM »

June 13 Friday Roy House, Lazzaro’s roommate says he saw Caylee on June 13 at the Fusion bar with her mother, when Casey attended a party thrown by House and Lazzaro. It was noted because several people noticed and commented that it was inappropriate to have Caylee there. I think this is important, that Casey was told by her friends that Caylee shouldn't be at a night club on Friday night, three days before Caylee goes missing. Why didn't she have a babysitter on that night, if they were so freely available? I never knew this.

http://prairiechicken.blogspot.com/2008/09/casey-anthony-timeline-revised.html

I have never heard of a "Roy" House.  I thought it was "Clint" House who was Tony Lazaro's roommate.

Hey ... why is there no Clint House or "Nate" released transcript or video statement or ... is there?

Janet

I got this from that timeline that was posted it maybe wrong

Clint House's name is Roy Clinton House

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #105 on: October 01, 2008, 04:52:22 PM »

Posted by Abbey

Good morning Monkeys !!!
Ok, so everyone here knows about my sister and i will share what i saw .  My sister's body laid on the ground for between 7 - 12 days before she was found.  I went to area afterward and there was a very dark black stain of her body on the ground.  Like you could tell it was her body.  I could even see black stain of her arms and legs.(sorry for being gross, but it is ok for me to talk about. It doesn't bother me).  The coroner would not let me see her body and told me when a body lays in severe heat for that period of time, the clothes become part of the body, so that everything that is on her has to stay with her.  I can tell you more if you want to know, but i dont want to gross anyone out.
My point is.......can you be more specific where you are seeing a stain on the ground???  I dont see it.  Also, the stain in the trunk they talk about must be from Caylee's body.  I dont know why a body leaves a black mark.

Brought this over from the other thread. Abbey,so sorry about your sister, what a terrible thing to go through. I don't see a stain in the mulch, just darker in color just above the guy's head that's on the right in the bottom pic, sorry, don't have the pic now. I know for me, when my mulch looks dry on top, I'll go rake it to get the underside up because I prefer it darker so to me, that mulch in that pic looks disturbed, there is also a guy just above him, more in the bushes with a shovel, it's possible they found something there because I've seen a pic of a woman officer up in the woods and she's holding something, looking at it, I just can't figure out what it is, here's the link for that. Also, this is wierd but I always see faces in cases like this in pictures, look to the man on the left, then right about where his hand is on his hip, follow it to the right, between him and that white line in the pic I see a face, 2 eyes, nose, lips, very eerie, even seems to have a circle around it.

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/071808cayleehomesearch/1/lg/071808searchathome4.htm

Quoting myself to say I see another face at the very top, starting at the left, move arrow about 3 inches.

I don't see a face at the top but the bottom one looks to be a gray brick to me...

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
bananapuddin
Scared Monkey

« Reply #106 on: October 01, 2008, 04:53:25 PM »

Hi - another new monkey jumping in the cage for a second. Just wanted to add my two cents...

I think Casey takes things from real life and uses them later for lies. Like maybe she did hit a squirrel near June 5 and decided it made a good lie for later in the month. And she did run out of gas the first time and that made it a more believable lie the following week at Amscott. She did have a job at one time and used those experiences to lie about still working.

I think Lee suggested the family to stay away from the lie detector test because maybe he's heard the same rumor I've heard - that if you feel somewhat responsible for what happened, you will show up as lying about being involved. For example, if Cindy feels guilty that Casey left with Caylee after their choking incident, when asked if she is involved in the disappearance of Caylee and she says "no" - the lie detector would show that she's lying. I'm sure they would ask other questions to clarify, but then the dirty laundry gets aired.

I think the reason everyone sounds rehearsed in the tapes is because most of them had already told their story at least once before taping. For example, George had already described the clothes Casey and Caylee were wearing on the 16th to FBI. It also seemed to me that LE was encouraging Lee and Jesse to do their own "investigating".

I think that JP is the father of Caylee and she is NOT the result of incest. However, I do think that Jesse was hinting at past abuses that Casey endured at home. Could have been verbal or physical. I don't have the transcript in front of me, so I can't really tell you his exact phrase that sparked that thought. And I kind of think it won't really matter what she told him because she's already proved herself to be a skilled liar. Maybe she lied about abuse in her past.

Whew. Had to get that off my chest! This is all my opinion and it doesn't mean too much as I have no experience in law enforcement! Just a mom who wants justice for a precious little girl who is an innocent victim.

"You must be the change you want to see in the world." - Gandhi
alwayz-wondering
Scared Monkey

« Reply #107 on: October 01, 2008, 04:56:59 PM »

I just read some of the Prarie Chicken timeline.  I didnt realize the coincidence in ZG looking at Sawgrass on the 17th AND Tony looking for a new place to live.  Interesting.

Whats more interesting is that I read somewhere that ZG was googled months ago by Casey.  What are the changes of her googling that name AND then the same person showing up to look at an apartment that is the alleged residence of someone with that name?  strange.

The Prarie website says the workers swear that the customer ZG was definitely Latino and was not Casey. 

This piece of the puzzle has me, well...puzzled!  Anyone have any guesses on whats going on with this piece?  TIA
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #108 on: October 01, 2008, 04:57:29 PM »

Hi - another new monkey jumping in the cage for a second. Just wanted to add my two cents...

I think Casey takes things from real life and uses them later for lies. Like maybe she did hit a squirrel near June 5 and decided it made a good lie for later in the month. And she did run out of gas the first time and that made it a more believable lie the following week at Amscott. She did have a job at one time and used those experiences to lie about still working.

I think Lee suggested the family to stay away from the lie detector test because maybe he's heard the same rumor I've heard - that if you feel somewhat responsible for what happened, you will show up as lying about being involved. For example, if Cindy feels guilty that Casey left with Caylee after their choking incident, when asked if she is involved in the disappearance of Caylee and she says "no" - the lie detector would show that she's lying. I'm sure they would ask other questions to clarify, but then the dirty laundry gets aired.

I think the reason everyone sounds rehearsed in the tapes is because most of them had already told their story at least once before taping. For example, George had already described the clothes Casey and Caylee were wearing on the 16th to FBI. It also seemed to me that LE was encouraging Lee and Jesse to do their own "investigating".

I think that JP is the father of Caylee and she is NOT the result of incest. However, I do think that Jesse was hinting at past abuses that Casey endured at home. Could have been verbal or physical. I don't have the transcript in front of me, so I can't really tell you his exact phrase that sparked that thought. And I kind of think it won't really matter what she told him because she's already proved herself to be a skilled liar. Maybe she lied about abuse in her past.

Whew. Had to get that off my chest! This is all my opinion and it doesn't mean too much as I have no experience in law enforcement! Just a mom who wants justice for a precious little girl who is an innocent victim.

Welcome BananaPuddin!
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #109 on: October 01, 2008, 05:02:40 PM »

Hi BananaPuddin!!!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #110 on: October 01, 2008, 05:06:12 PM »

Welcome bananapuddin.....

I was just sitting here wondering where this case would be now had LP NOT bailed Casey out the first time...I wonder how often he asks himself the same question?

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #111 on: October 01, 2008, 05:07:31 PM »

Yay!!!       now put her back in jail! 

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #112 on: October 01, 2008, 05:08:35 PM »

Well, isn't it horrible enough that Caylee could have been killed accidently and the family reacted the only way they knew how, which in our eyes was deporable but to them was completly normal. I have a girfriend that when she tells a story about a mouse getting in her room, she screams, throws up her hands, rolls her eyes, you would think it was a ZEBRA......and she's a doctor!!!  Im just saying why do we add to the story- things like incest, etc.......

I see and I am in complete agreement with you..The incest thing is a bit much!..

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #113 on: October 01, 2008, 05:10:27 PM »

I see and I am in complete agreement with you..The incest thing is a bit much!..

Thank you Tot!!!!!

spanky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #114 on: October 01, 2008, 05:10:32 PM »

A parting thought before I head out for today....

I have known people that have grown up in abusive situations (sexual and otherwise) and they have exhibited very similar traits to what we see from KC. Her altered belief in the truth, her overwhelming need for ANY kind of attention, her sexual escapades, and her seeming inability to truly connect with real people (living on the internet). I not trying to defend ANY actions that she may or may have not been responsible for. It's just sad if she had to grow up suffering through something like that...... it's sad that ANYONE would have to grow up like that.

Never Underestimate the Power of Stupid People in Large Groups
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #115 on: October 01, 2008, 05:11:45 PM »

Found this:  What do you think??

http://community.myfoxorlando.com/blogs/WOFL/2008/08/04/The_Search_for_Caylee_Anthony?page_no=4760
kids-r-special
Sep 30, 2008 | 12:30 PM
hello everyone!
Im a little knew to the blog as far as posting, but Ive been reading from the beginning. I have 2 questions/comments.

1. In the interview with the towing company, the manager said that as ga and her were walking to the car, GA kept apoligizing for CA behavior and kept saying, we cant find out granddaughter, she is missing. Well, I thought the 911 call came in about her being missing AFTER they got the car home. whats up with that!! Why didnt they call 911 before the car was located and picked upthe car was NEVER supposed to be an issue, the plan didn't contain the car being involved, this was an error on CA's part due to her anger, imo.  From the interviews that we have seen the body odor of the car never came up, the A's were hoping the 911 call was NEVER listened to.  Imo, if you look at all the information & take the car out of the equation you see the story that the A's continue to spew, they want EVERYBODY to forget about the decomposition in the car, they want to ignore the car, then the nonsensical makes sense, only then.

2. GA said in his interview, that the last day he saw CA W/baby, that she said she was spending the night at Z's because she was working late and the baby was going to stay there also, but isnt that the same GrandmaPuter brings up a good point here, the fight may have indeed occurred outside the presence of GA, he may not have seen Caylee after June 9th, that is a really good point

Above contains my comments in blue.  These creatures are spewing 95% LIES.  They had plenty of time to prepare themselves to deal with LE.  None of the actions make any sense, it is misdirection much like was practiced on Aruba.  Deny, deny, deny.  Religious, mother of the year, close family, takes the definition of dysfunction to a different level, wouldn't you agree?  Also believe that it is necessary to understand that we can never really understand what is being seen in this case as none of us have these characteristics for we possess integrity, respect for people, pride, love, disdain for evil.  This group sees people like us & in LE as suckers, that they can win their way with.

The only reason GA comes across with some truth to OCSO is he knows they have knowledge that he has to take into consideration so he throws them some bones to fool them into believing that he is being straightforward with them.  The only thing straightforward about GA is the part in his hair & the crease in his pants.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #116 on: October 01, 2008, 05:12:46 PM »

Hi Bananapuddin, come here, closer, closer, now let me just run get a spoon - no really - WELCOME.....

osucowboy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #117 on: October 01, 2008, 05:21:22 PM »

CNN headline news is talking about the Anthony case right now and taking questions.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #118 on: October 01, 2008, 05:21:46 PM »

Since Casey is now a SUSPECT, how many of us think it is just a matter of time before she is arrested for Caylees death?

Lisa
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #119 on: October 01, 2008, 05:24:38 PM »

Casey Anthony's arraignment for check fraud rescheduled

Sarah Lundy and Willoughby Mariano | Sentinel Staff Writers
    3:23 PM EDT, October 1, 2008

TODAY'S UPDATES:
Casey Anthony's arraignment for check fraud rescheduled
3:21 p.m.: Casey Anthony's arraignment for check fraud -- initially set for Thursday -- has been rescheduled for Oct. 14 before Judge Stan Strickland.

Her attorney, Jose Baez, has already filed a written plea of not guilty on the check fraud charges. That means neither she nor her attorney will appear in court on Oct. 14 and Strickland will set later pre-trial and trial dates.

Those dates will probably be set for the same days as Anthony's other case for child neglect. So far, prosecutors have charged Anthony with 13 counts, including child neglect and check fraud.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-anthony0108oct01,0,6659609.story

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.