April 19, 2024, 10:04:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #34  (Read 377740 times)
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1000 on: October 02, 2008, 03:16:27 PM »

Yep, when I had my car wreck, the homeowner had 1 house, 3 cars, and an life insurance policy with the same insurance co - they put them all together to settle.....

Well, that's kind of the theory behind the "umbrella" policy we have. If we are found liable for something in a vehicle or on our property, then the million dollars liability is applied wherever it needs to be. I still can't get my head around someone on my property telling a lie on someone else, and my homeowners insurance being responsible for paying, though. 

I Stand With The Girl
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1001 on: October 02, 2008, 03:16:42 PM »

I think KC saw Zenaida at Saw Grass apartments...got her license plate number...asked one of her cop "lovers" to run the plate and then when she got a name she started researching her on the net.

Casey did an internet search on Zenaida Gonzalez prior to the disappearance of her daughter.  I am not sure how the pieces of the puzzle fit but ... maybe Zenaida Gonzalez was targeted ... maybe Caylee's death had been premeditated by her mother.

Janet

Computer Evidence Shows Casey Searched For Missing Child Websites
POSTED: 4:16 pm EDT September 26, 2008
UPDATED: 10:31 pm EDT September 28, 2008

The computer records also revealed that, starting in June, Casey's computer was used to search for Zenaida Gonzalez, the mystery nanny. The question now is whether she was trying to get background information on the woman, who she would later accuse of being the person who took Caylee.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17567178/detail.html

I don't see a June date in the report...here is what I read:

ORANGE COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE
08-069208 COMPUTER FORENSICS REPORT
The Internet History for the profile "Casey" on the HP computer was extracted
via Net Analysis. The History was then filtered for both "MySpace" and for
"facebook." All the Internet History files were saved to the Evidence\Internet
History\Cindy Desktop computer\Casey profile folders as comma delimited files
for viewing using Excel.
A keyword search for "Zenaida" revealed Web pages indicating that a user
searched the Internet for that name on July 16, 2008. Those entries were
bookmarked under the "Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez" section of this report.[/
font]

This info was further into the Computer Forensics report.  Note some of the dates, June 12th is one of them.  Searches were done at that time...

zenaida
Name: history.dat
Description: File, Archive
File Created: 10/22/07 01:13:21PM
Last Accessed: 07/16/08 12:03:24PM
Last Written: 07/16/08 12:03:24PM
Full Path: 08-069208\S013J10X237614\D\Documents and Settings\casey\Application
Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\mfhaxjkl.default\history.dat
http://friends.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewfriends\ =203461948897ec12-9984-4944-b65e-
6dcef3d5a590=zenaida
Name: index.dat
File Created: 06/12/08 11:15:29PM
Last Accessed: 06/12/08 11:15:29PM
Last Written: 07/16/08 04:20:12PM
Full Path: 08-069208\S013J10X237614\D\Documents and Settings\casey\Local Settings\Temporary Internet
Files\Content.IE5\index.dat
http://clk.atdmt.com/RUC/go/whtpgreu0210000164ruc/direct;at.rucreu00001670;ct.1/01?dispatch=show
SearchRegistration&action=peopleSearch_wp_resultcount&city=&mname=&peopleSearchFrom=wp&affiliate
id=131&searchFirstName=zenaida&searchLastName=Gonzalez&searchAge=25
Name: index.dat
File Created: 06/12/08 11:15:29PM
Last Accessed: 06/12/08 11:15:29PM
Last Written: 07/16/08 04:20:12PM
Full Path: 08-069208\S013J10X237614\D\Documents and Settings\casey\Local Settings\Temporary Internet
Files\Content.IE5\index.dat
http://preview.ussearch.com/preview/ala/newsearch?&searchLName=Fernandez&searchState=FL&searchCi
ty=jacksonville&searchFName=Zenaida&adID=303014F936&adsource=8&TID=0&cid=people&searchtab=people
·ð-·newsearch[2]

KiahJ ... THANK YOU!

I find these computer and cell records somewhat overwhelming.  I tend to rely on transcripts and articles ... hoping what is being said/relayed is accurate.

Thank you again.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1002 on: October 02, 2008, 03:17:33 PM »

Goodandmad, please don't be upset with me, I just misunderstood how you posted. i love chatting with you & everyone here. I love you all! My problem is I'm so hyper-sensitive over this case & the fact that my family is also dealing with a sociopath. i got upset yesterday talking to my doctor about it. Sometimes I have to back off & get my mind on something happy! I'm sorry everyone, BBL!

I'm not upset with you at all. This case has taken its toll on a lot of us here emotionally and physically. It's a shame that we get so upset, and Casey sits back with that smug look on her face.

My daughter's father is a sociopath as well. Trust me. I know what it's like. He is no longer a part of our lives and for that I thank God. Please take care of yourself. You are the only Monken we have.

smooch

I remember you, Caylee.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1003 on: October 02, 2008, 03:17:42 PM »

Doeos anyone know or think that Jesse has a lawyer?  Also, I wonder if he can  sue the Anthonys for trying to pin it on him.  Just wondering?
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1004 on: October 02, 2008, 03:18:01 PM »

Who is Lance White & Rosanna Bonilla that are on the state witness list in the Casey Anthony case.

Lance White, worked at Cast Iron Tatoo

Bonilla, Rosanna – Resident of 301 Hillside, the seniors-only facility, who talked with LE during their search for Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez

I want to know if Casey knows this Rosanna.. because didn't she claim Zenaida's mother's name was Rose? Or Rosie? And that Zenaida supposedly stayed there with her mom at some point?   I just think it's odd that there is a "rose" name or "rosie" in relation to Zenaida, and here we have a Rosanna (which is often shortened to Rose or Rosie) at a place Casey says is where Zenaida once stayed. How would she know this unless she either knew of this person, or somehow researched that name as well?
You know I just have a bad feeling about this Zenaida, Sorry guys something if off. JMO

Do you mean that you think she is somehow tied in and not admitting to it? Or do you mean she is just a little "shady"? IMO, Casey may have picked an "easy mark." Someone she thought was poor or down on her luck and might fit into her frame-up.

feel Zenaida is somehow tied in and not admitting to it
YES

I think if one of her cop friends ran her plate we would have heard of this by now.
I think Zendida is connected somehow I just know how.
She on one hand said she wants no money BUT

JOHN MORGAN, ATTORNEY FOR ZENAIDA GONZALEZ, HANDLING DEFAMATION SUIT AGAINST TOT MOM: Well, the first and foremost -- this is really not about money. This is about.

MORGAN: Now, however, remember this. There`s all sorts of rumor and rumblings -- there is rumors and rumblings that they may have received significant money from a network for licensing fees. There is rumors of a movie deal. There are rumors of, you know, all sorts of offers.

MORGAN: Of her team to receive moneys. And first and foremost, though, if there`s never a dime to be had, Zenaida Gonzalez gets to stand up on a platform that Casey Anthony put her on, and say, you know what, you put me up on this platform, and now I`m going to clear my good name

I think it's all about the money

GONZALEZ: And they called and -- and they called me and told me what they`re going do to me or do to my kids what I did to the little girl. And that whenever they see me, they`re going to hurt me. It`s been crazy.
Change your phone #
JMO something is wrong with this all

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1005 on: October 02, 2008, 03:18:36 PM »

Jesse was just interviewed by Matt Lauer on NBC Today

- Casey has now been identified by LE as an official suspect.  LE says that all evidence points to Caylee.  Baez says there's no difference between a person of interest and a suspect.
- Cindy has been pointing her finger at Jesse.  Cindy says that Jesse is her #1 suspect.
- Baez claims that LE is trying to intimidate Casey because they don't have enough criminal evidence to charge her.  She will not help LE because of what they are doing.
- Casey still claims that she left Caylee with ZG at Sawgrass.  ZG says that she did visit the apartments for 15 minutes one day.
- LE has been called to the Anthony neighborhood 300 times and 50 times to the Anthony home for this case.
- Jesse was Casey's ex-fiance in 2005-2006.  He says that they were 19 years old.  Casey was smart, fun, carried herself well, and had a sarcastic sense of humor.  By the end of their relationship, she was lying to him, she stole $250 from him, and she was seeing other people.
-When she called and told him that she was pregnant he had doubts because of the timing.  He did continue to support her and was present at the hospital when Caylee was born.  Jesse said that Casey was a good, devoted mother.  She was a loyal, doting, homebody.
-The paternity test that he took indicated that there is a 0% probability that he could be Casey's father.
- Jesse said that the Casey he knew would not have hurt Caylee.  His message to her now is to stop destroying people's lives because we are done with your lies.
Thank you SS

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1006 on: October 02, 2008, 03:19:10 PM »

But you know, after it all shook out, I didn't "win" a thing over it. ::MonkeyNoNo::By the time the attorneys took half, and the balence of the hospital bills were paid, there was nothing left.......

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1007 on: October 02, 2008, 03:21:09 PM »

I think KC saw Zenaida at Saw Grass apartments...got her license plate number...asked one of her cop "lovers" to run the plate and then when she got a name she started researching her on the net.

Casey did an internet search on Zenaida Gonzalez prior to the disappearance of her daughter.  I am not sure how the pieces of the puzzle fit but ... maybe Zenaida Gonzalez was targeted ... maybe Caylee's death had been premeditated by her mother.

Janet

Computer Evidence Shows Casey Searched For Missing Child Websites
POSTED: 4:16 pm EDT September 26, 2008
UPDATED: 10:31 pm EDT September 28, 2008

The computer records also revealed that, starting in June, Casey's computer was used to search for Zenaida Gonzalez, the mystery nanny. The question now is whether she was trying to get background information on the woman, who she would later accuse of being the person who took Caylee.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17567178/detail.html

I don't see a June date in the report...here is what I read:

ORANGE COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE
08-069208 COMPUTER FORENSICS REPORT
The Internet History for the profile "Casey" on the HP computer was extracted
via Net Analysis. The History was then filtered for both "MySpace" and for
"facebook." All the Internet History files were saved to the Evidence\Internet
History\Cindy Desktop computer\Casey profile folders as comma delimited files
for viewing using Excel.
A keyword search for "Zenaida" revealed Web pages indicating that a user
searched the Internet for that name on July 16, 2008. Those entries were
bookmarked under the "Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez" section of this report.[/
font]

There was also a search for Eric Baker....was this LE looking for any searches on Eric or an actual search for him? (alleged father of Caylee)

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1008 on: October 02, 2008, 03:21:54 PM »

JUst called LP to get definative answer....LP said the DA is going to request *no bond*...and that is what LP thinks will happen....based on the new charges....Des

you know I hope they do arrest her and hope the charges are tough...but what are CA, GA and Lee going to do then?   they will be no closer to finding Caylee, this is the whole part that blows my mind.  I could really care less about Casey and what she is or isn't doing her justice is coming (I pray), but "where is Caylee"!!  the only one with that answer (we think) is Casey....so why is the question of the day, have CA, GA and Lee allowed this cat and mouse game to continue?????  I just do not get it....
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1009 on: October 02, 2008, 03:22:39 PM »

Yep, when I had my car wreck, the homeowner had 1 house, 3 cars, and an life insurance policy with the same insurance co - they put them all together to settle.....

Well, that's kind of the theory behind the "umbrella" policy we have. If we are found liable for something in a vehicle or on our property, then the million dollars liability is applied wherever it needs to be. I still can't get my head around someone on my property telling a lie on someone else, and my homeowners insurance being responsible for paying, though. 

I cannot comprehend how ANY liability outside of my property is covered by my homeowner's policy.  My lack of understanding takes root in the fact that I just sign on the dotted line.

However ... I can somewhat comprehend liability if a "public" defamation of character originates from my property.  The released third 911 call from Cindy ... the released third 911 call that was heard by all of America ... reveals that Casey did implicate ZG.

IMO.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1010 on: October 02, 2008, 03:25:11 PM »

My Niece is also a sociopath, diagnosed at 13. She is now 30...so I am very familiar with Casey's actions. Especially the lies.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1011 on: October 02, 2008, 03:26:05 PM »

Who is Lance White & Rosanna Bonilla that are on the state witness list in the Casey Anthony case.

Lance White, worked at Cast Iron Tatoo

Bonilla, Rosanna – Resident of 301 Hillside, the seniors-only facility, who talked with LE during their search for Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez

I want to know if Casey knows this Rosanna.. because didn't she claim Zenaida's mother's name was Rose? Or Rosie? And that Zenaida supposedly stayed there with her mom at some point?   I just think it's odd that there is a "rose" name or "rosie" in relation to Zenaida, and here we have a Rosanna (which is often shortened to Rose or Rosie) at a place Casey says is where Zenaida once stayed. How would she know this unless she either knew of this person, or somehow researched that name as well?
You know I just have a bad feeling about this Zenaida, Sorry guys something if off. JMO

Do you mean that you think she is somehow tied in and not admitting to it? Or do you mean she is just a little "shady"? IMO, Casey may have picked an "easy mark." Someone she thought was poor or down on her luck and might fit into her frame-up.

feel Zenaida is somehow tied in and not admitting to it
YES

I think if one of her cop friends ran her plate we would have heard of this by now.
I think Zendida is connected somehow I just know how.
She on one hand said she wants no money BUT

JOHN MORGAN, ATTORNEY FOR ZENAIDA GONZALEZ, HANDLING DEFAMATION SUIT AGAINST TOT MOM: Well, the first and foremost -- this is really not about money. This is about.

MORGAN: Now, however, remember this. There`s all sorts of rumor and rumblings -- there is rumors and rumblings that they may have received significant money from a network for licensing fees. There is rumors of a movie deal. There are rumors of, you know, all sorts of offers.

MORGAN: Of her team to receive moneys. And first and foremost, though, if there`s never a dime to be had, Zenaida Gonzalez gets to stand up on a platform that Casey Anthony put her on, and say, you know what, you put me up on this platform, and now I`m going to clear my good name

I think it's all about the money

GONZALEZ: And they called and -- and they called me and told me what they`re going do to me or do to my kids what I did to the little girl. And that whenever they see me, they`re going to hurt me. It`s been crazy.
Change your phone #
JMO something is wrong with this all

Hmmm. Maybe she is a victim first and an opportunist second? She didn't ask to be involved but now that she is maybe she can take advantage? I don't know. Just trying to think out loud here.

Yes, she could have changed her phone number. There were a lot of phone numbers, birthdates and socials that went out in that very first document dump IIRC. That's not good for anyone!

Another thought -- Maybe a cop friend did run the number and admitted as much in an interview but that hasn't been released yet b/c it pertains to the murder charge? Ah. So much information for my brain.

I remember you, Caylee.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1012 on: October 02, 2008, 03:26:39 PM »

I cannot comprehend how ANY liability outside of my property is covered by my homeowner's policy.  My lack of understanding takes root in the fact that I just sign on the dotted line.

However ... I can somewhat comprehend liability if a "public" defamation of character originates from my property.  The released third 911 call from Cindy ... the released third 911 call that was heard by all of America ... reveals that Casey did implicate ZG.

IMO.

Janet

I see what you're saying, Janet, and you're probably right. I guess there are many things I don't comprehend, like how the woman who was stupid enough to put hot coffee between her legs while she was driving made a bundle off McDonald's. 

I Stand With The Girl
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1013 on: October 02, 2008, 03:28:09 PM »

Doeos anyone know or think that Jesse has a lawyer?  Also, I wonder if he can  sue the Anthonys for trying to pin it on him.  Just wondering?

If not, he should. Maybe he would have a defamation case as well. I'm not sure.

I remember you, Caylee.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1014 on: October 02, 2008, 03:29:22 PM »

My Niece is also a sociopath, diagnosed at 13. She is now 30...so I am very familiar with Casey's actions. Especially the lies.

Nutt, I hope you don't mine me asking, but how did they diagnose this so young? Most professionals ie teachers & therapist that we have dealt with...say "all kids lie" they grow out of it!!
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1015 on: October 02, 2008, 03:31:28 PM »

monkey poll?      Do you personally know someone you believe to be a sociopath?

seems like a lot of folks here have experience.

I remember you, Caylee.
GrandmaPuter
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1016 on: October 02, 2008, 03:35:35 PM »

If not, he should. Maybe he would have a defamation case as well. I'm not sure.

Can you imagine how that insurance company is scrambling right now to try to cancel the A's homeowners policy ----so many potential lawsuits  & claims may lie in the future!!!!  What about the protesters that George manhandled??? Think they may jump on the bandwagon?????
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1017 on: October 02, 2008, 03:38:15 PM »

You know what is so scary.  If someone has a heart attck in front of you and you perform cpr and they die.  You can be sued by the family.   

It seems we have become a very "law suit" type of society!  But in all honesty, I don't blame ZG for going after the Anthonys but her list of ailments because of this was difficult to swallow!

jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1018 on: October 02, 2008, 03:40:53 PM »

I just think ZG is trying to get her life back and make it clear that she is not a child kidnapper. If that means she gets a monetary settlement then all the better. But the women seems like someone who needs money but not a golddigger.
I wouldn't want any more harm to come to this woman because of the mistakes of Casey Anthony. I wish ZG the best.

LE records are public material, if there was defaming it was because Casey named her and lied. That is clearly defamation of character if indeed the search records on the computer match this womans description in anyway on those searches. I don't think a lawyer would take the case if there wasn't evidence to show that.
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1019 on: October 02, 2008, 03:41:45 PM »

You know what is so scary.  If someone has a heart attck in front of you and you perform cpr and they die.  You can be sued by the family.   

It seems we have become a very "law suit" type of society!  But in all honesty, I don't blame ZG for going after the Anthonys but her list of ailments because of this was difficult to swallow!

no there is a Good Samaratan law that protects you from being charged with a wrongful suit if your intention is to help.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.