March 29, 2024, 03:45:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #34  (Read 377087 times)
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1060 on: October 02, 2008, 04:25:48 PM »

Again, thanks 

Is that report showing us that the first search for Zenaida was 10/22/07???   

I am finding this more and more difficult to understand.....I was going by what the detectives wrote out in the report...maybe I am not reading the computer language right....

Me too   

I can't tell if 2007 KC's first search for Zenaida -- or if this is when Zenaida opened her myspace account 

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1061 on: October 02, 2008, 04:26:41 PM »

invision & mrsrocko19 - I feel that this is about the $$$... period. I realize that this is a "high-profile" attorney but "high-profile" attorneys get and stay that way by being involved in "high-profile" cases and this is for sure that type of case. Win or lose this is good marketing for the lawfirm.

I'm a believer it's about the money....She is broke and lawyers don't do anything for free. So he get advertising and a big check at the end..

Of course is about the money.  If there was no money to gain, do you think she or her lawyer would be suing her.  But do you really blame her?  Any misery put on Casey is a good thing.  IMO
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1062 on: October 02, 2008, 04:27:58 PM »

BUT (to play devil's advocate here)

It was LE that placed this Zenaida Gonzalez at SawGrass ... Not Casey Anthony ..... correct?

This ZG does not have a Fernandez (hyphen)
                                 a Ford Focus       
                                 a sister Samantha
and does have              children

ALSO this ZG was not identified by photo as the babysitter by Casey

Now having said that ... I know there is no REAL ZFG BUT ... is there enough to successfully win a defamation suit for this ZG?

Thoughts anyone?

LE records are public property so they are exempt from damages. They are simply public records.
There has to be more that points to this woman besides the Sawgrass information that would give her a case.
Again, I hate that any harm came to her if she is completely innocent.
Casey also referenced the silver car zg was driving..Wrong make but not everyone can tell the make of a car these days..So many cars look a like just little differences that i wouldn't notice anyway

Yep, you are right ... but if I was defending Casey ... I would also say that after a year and a half of this woman babysitting Caylee, she should know that it her nanny drove a Ford Focus and not a Kia ... therefore making that description obsolete ....

All I'm saying is I'm afraid that the "small" descrepancies could make a BIG difference and that the lawyer is just another bandwagon hopper waiting to profit off of the loss of this poor baby!

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
mstam656
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1063 on: October 02, 2008, 04:29:36 PM »

Again, thanks 

I am finding this more and more difficult to understand.....I was going by what the detectives wrote out in the report...maybe I am not reading the computer language right....

Me too   

I can't tell if 2007 KC's first search for Zenaida -- or if this is when Zenaida opened her myspace account 

the more I think I know the stupider I feel....
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1064 on: October 02, 2008, 04:30:25 PM »

I have a HUGE what if......

What if Casye's plan was to put Caylee to sleep with the chloroform then while she was out, put her in the pool to look like an accidental drowning. She would have water in her lungs and everything.

I do reserve the right to be wrong, however....

Peace Monkeys
spanky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1065 on: October 02, 2008, 04:31:35 PM »

"I would also say that after a year and a half of this woman babysitting Caylee, she should know that it her nanny drove a Ford Focus and not a Kia ... therefore making that description obsolete ....

All I'm saying is I'm afraid that the "small" descrepancies could make a BIG difference and that the lawyer is just another bandwagon hopper waiting to profit off of the loss of this poor baby!"

invision - I could not agree more.

Never Underestimate the Power of Stupid People in Large Groups
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1066 on: October 02, 2008, 04:32:54 PM »

What if Casye's plan was to put Caylee to sleep with the chloroform then while she was out, put her in the pool to look like an accidental drowning. She would have water in her lungs and everything.

too many what if's at this point Tomm .... unfortunately at this point even finding the body ... that senerio would be hard to prove ... sadly

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
spanky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1067 on: October 02, 2008, 04:34:25 PM »

Interesting thought.... Maybe this was her "plan" but then she realized that if she was the only one around Caylee, it would equate to neglect charges and that's when she "freaked"

Never Underestimate the Power of Stupid People in Large Groups
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1068 on: October 02, 2008, 04:34:37 PM »

too many what if's at this point Tomm .... unfortunately at this point even finding the body ... that senerio would be hard to prove ... sadly

Thanks invision

I like your old avi better

That is one CUTE granddaughter

Peace Monkeys
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1069 on: October 02, 2008, 04:35:27 PM »

Sorry for this late reply post (busy with a wedding)

(Muffy I swear this is not off topic)

Nut - With your niece, how does her parents and your family go about getting the truth out of her?  Do you know of any method used that may help in this case with Casey?  In your opinion of course. 

I am just wondering what can be done to get her to tell the truth.  IMO I do not think that any of the other family members can get the truth out of Casey, even if they wanted to.  Not even controling Cindy.

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1070 on: October 02, 2008, 04:36:26 PM »

It was LE that placed this Zenaida Gonzalez at SawGrass ... Not Casey Anthony ..... correct?

a Ford Focus       
                                 a sister Samantha

Now having said that ... I know there is no REAL ZFG BUT ... is there enough to successfully win a defamation suit for this ZG?

Thoughts anyone?

Last night on NG, LP was talking about this ZG's car.  The car she actually has, is not the same make and model that Casey claims she has- but if you put the two side by side (Kia vs Ford Focus), they look very similar. So Casey could have actually seen the car, but wasn't positive as to what it actually was.  It just shows that it's possible Casey saw NG at Sawgrass that day..  or somebody else saw her.  We know there is no real connection between ZG and Casey, but Casey did describe ZG's car very closely.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1071 on: October 02, 2008, 04:39:06 PM »

Thanks invision

I like your old avi better

That is one CUTE granddaughter

Thanks Tomm ... this is the same g-daughter ... took this last week when in FLA ... took her to see her fav ppl ... the princesses   (she thinks they are REAL)  too cute

Went to the help in the Caylee search ... it was surreal ...  We searched Airport Lakes Park (conservation area)  *Did NOT take g-baby on that!  LOL

Am convinced Casey is the Devil - LOL  Just thought I'd add that!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1072 on: October 02, 2008, 04:39:27 PM »

a Ford Focus       
                                 a sister Samantha

Thoughts anyone?

I think considering her attorney's credentials that if he wasn't very confident of winning he wouldn't have taken her as a client.....consider, IMO, he is representing her pro bono...OR he might have seen this as a way to assist in getting casey charged as he would be in a postion to depose a whole lot of people.  Perhaps someone in LE recommended that she go talk to him  ::MonkeyWink::I would love to know how ZG came about obtaining him as her attorney

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1073 on: October 02, 2008, 04:41:14 PM »

Again, thanks 

Me too   

the more I think I know the stupider I feel....

The file named HISTORY.DAT was created in 2007 - probably when she first got the computer.  The items regarding zenaida were posted into that file in July 2008
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1074 on: October 02, 2008, 04:41:20 PM »

a Ford Focus       
                                 a sister Samantha

Thoughts anyone?

I can't see that attorney taking this case if he didn't think he could win..He is a very good and expensive lawyer..Zg doesn't have any money there for he must think he will get some big bucks here..

OR FREE National Advertisement ... afterall he said it isn't about the money ... it's about clearing her name ...

Attorneys of his caliber don't usually need free advertisement

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1075 on: October 02, 2008, 04:42:53 PM »

I have been pretty convinced of CAs guilt all along, but did anyone else have a little bit of doubt when they saw the picture of ZGs kids.  It was only on for a second, but they looked pretty tough and were flashing "gang signs".  Might be nothing but it did give me a little pause....

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1076 on: October 02, 2008, 04:42:56 PM »

a Ford Focus       
                                 a sister Samantha

Thoughts anyone?

I think considering her attorney's credentials that if he wasn't very confident of winning he wouldn't have taken her as a client.....consider, IMO, he is representing her pro bono...OR he might have seen this as a way to assist in getting casey charged as he would be in a postion to depose a whole lot of people.  Perhaps someone in LE recommended that she go talk to him  ::MonkeyWink::I would love to know how ZG came about obtaining him as her attorney
Yes. Zg attorney did make a comment about it may even help the investigation..Watch his first interview and hear what he said
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1077 on: October 02, 2008, 04:43:02 PM »

a Ford Focus       
                                 a sister Samantha

Thoughts anyone?

Good point, he will be able to depose alot of people!! That should be interesting!
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1078 on: October 02, 2008, 04:43:10 PM »

a Ford Focus       
                                 a sister Samantha

Thoughts anyone?

I can't see that attorney taking this case if he didn't think he could win..He is a very good and expensive lawyer..Zg doesn't have any money there for he must think he will get some big bucks here..

OR FREE National Advertisement ... afterall he said it isn't about the money ... it's about clearing her name ...

Attorneys of his caliber don't usually need free advertisement

Who know Sunny ... maybe he is in the running for his own Reality Show ... UGH!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1079 on: October 02, 2008, 04:43:37 PM »

invision & mrsrocko19 - I feel that this is about the $$$... period. I realize that this is a "high-profile" attorney but "high-profile" attorneys get and stay that way by being involved in "high-profile" cases and this is for sure that type of case. Win or lose this is good marketing for the lawfirm.

I'm a believer it's about the money....She is broke and lawyers don't do anything for free. So he get advertising and a big check at the end..

I hope they both make a whole heap of money......I don't want to see the Anthony's reap anymore $$$'s than they already have....so if they are both doing it for the money I say GO FOR IT!!  JMO of course

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.