April 26, 2024, 12:27:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #34  (Read 377881 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1080 on: October 02, 2008, 04:43:46 PM »

I think considering her attorney's credentials that if he wasn't very confident of winning he wouldn't have taken her as a client.....consider, IMO, he is representing her pro bono...OR he might have seen this as a way to assist in getting casey charged as he would be in a postion to depose a whole lot of people.  Perhaps someone in LE recommended that she go talk to him  I would love to know how ZG came about obtaining him as her attorney
I could not agree with you more Sunny.  John Morgan is a very well known attorney here in the state of Florida, with offices all over the state.  I have a close friend from college that actually works for his office up in Gainesville.  The company does a lot of community service and is very much involved in the community that the individual offices are in.  I do not see this man putting his name, company, and reputation on the line for something that would end up being a farce.  IMO
I very much agree that this woman probably sought after legal council at the advice of someone within the LE.

mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1081 on: October 02, 2008, 04:43:48 PM »

BUT (to play devil's advocate here)

It was LE that placed this Zenaida Gonzalez at SawGrass ... Not Casey Anthony ..... correct?

This ZG does not have a Fernandez (hyphen)
                                 a Ford Focus       
                                 a sister Samantha
and does have              children

ALSO this ZG was not identified by photo as the babysitter by Casey

Now having said that ... I know there is no REAL ZFG BUT ... is there enough to successfully win a defamation suit for this ZG?

Thoughts anyone?

I think considering her attorney's credentials that if he wasn't very confident of winning he wouldn't have taken her as a client.....consider, IMO, he is representing her pro bono...OR he might have seen this as a way to assist in getting casey charged as he would be in a postion to depose a whole lot of people.  Perhaps someone in LE recommended that she go talk to him  ::MonkeyWink::I would love to know how ZG came about obtaining him as her attorney
Yes. Zg attorney did make a comment about it may even help the investigation..Watch his first interview and hear what he said
I also don't think casey can plead the 5th in a cival suit..So she will have to do some talking
eyecanCOOK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1082 on: October 02, 2008, 04:44:56 PM »

hello Monkey's any news today?  any cool links that I need to peruse?

Kindness is a word the deaf and dumb can understand. No ciggies for one year....ok on to year two
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1083 on: October 02, 2008, 04:45:44 PM »

thank you.....tomorrow will be a better day......it would be a GREAT DAY if murder charges were filed against Casey or Caylee was found.

What an absolutly delicious child !

hey Sandy...I haven't see you for a long time!  Good to see you again...have we just been missing waxh other? Caylee has brought a lot of us back on a daily basis!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
mstam656
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1084 on: October 02, 2008, 04:47:06 PM »

Again, thanks 

Is that report showing us that the first search for Zenaida was 10/22/07???   

I am finding this more and more difficult to understand.....I was going by what the detectives wrote out in the report...maybe I am not reading the computer language right....

Me too   

I can't tell if 2007 KC's first search for Zenaida -- or if this is when Zenaida opened her myspace account 

the more I think I know the stupider I feel....

The file named HISTORY.DAT was created in 2007 - probably when she first got the computer.  The items regarding zenaida were posted into that file in July 2008

Thanks
Steel Monkey...how do you read this one?

b65e-
6dcef3d5a590=zenaida
Name: index.dat
Description: File, Archive
File Created: 06/12/08 11:15:29PM
Last Accessed: 06/12/08 11:15:29PM
Last Written: 07/16/08 04:20:12PM
Full Path: 08-069208\S013J10X237614\D\Documents and Settings\casey\Local Settings\Temporary Internet
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1085 on: October 02, 2008, 04:47:20 PM »

I have been pretty convinced of CAs guilt all along, but did anyone else have a little bit of doubt when they saw the picture of ZGs kids.  It was only on for a second, but they looked pretty tough and were flashing "gang signs".  Might be nothing but it did give me a little pause....
Not to sound callus here, but my younger sibs, the 9 y/o and 15 y/o do the "gang" signs in their photos...they see the older kids do it and think it will make them cool.  When I ask why they went and ruined the photo with the stupid finger art they say "everyone does it".  Trend is all that is...unless you see them in gang colors or sporting a Cripts or Blood bandana..I think its safe to say they are just being children.

sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1086 on: October 02, 2008, 04:47:58 PM »

The file named HISTORY.DAT was created in 2007 - probably when she first got the computer.  The items regarding zenaida were posted into that file in July 2008

Thanks Steel Monkey!

I should have known that  Embarassed

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1087 on: October 02, 2008, 04:48:14 PM »

Casey used Caylee to control her parents!!  Now she is using Caylee whereabouts to control the world!!  I can not wait until she arrested, tried, and convicted.  And if it was premeditated, I am glad FL has the death penality and I pray the DA goes for it!

sadly NO body mean NO death penalty

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1088 on: October 02, 2008, 04:48:46 PM »

I have been pretty convinced of CAs guilt all along, but did anyone else have a little bit of doubt when they saw the picture of ZGs kids.  It was only on for a second, but they looked pretty tough and were flashing "gang signs".  Might be nothing but it did give me a little pause....

A lot of people's kids give me pause..  I can tell you about the two families down the street, whose kids are in my daughter's class.  But as far as I know, none of the parents have ever kidnapped a child. Smile

And welcome, akmom! 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1089 on: October 02, 2008, 04:50:22 PM »

We live in a 100% lawsuit-crazy society. I guarantee SOMEWHERE along the line for SOMEONE it's about $$$.

Her attorney will push the settlement amount as far as he can to make his firm's cut as large as possible and I'm sure ZG'll look for as much as she can as well.

I understand about the damages that can occur due to the allegations by KC. HOWEVER... KC never said that this was / is the correct ZG. We've heard that this isn't that uncommon of a name, so I wonder about the opportunistic nature of the case. If I defame the character of a man named John Smith in my city does that open the door for ANY John Smith to bring a lawsuit against me EVEN if I never accuse him directly? And if that door is in fact open does that make any case a VALID case?

If the ZG that we know has suffered damages as a result of KC's allegations then she deserves restitution APPROPRIATE to the damages she's suffered but NOTHING more.

We live in a greedy society and we will ALL suffer for it eventually IMO

spanky

I believe justice in a defamation lawsuit would imply that the defamer is liable in accordance to his worth.  Otherwise ... it would be open season for those of means to defame at will the underprivilege.

According to the information provided to ZG by LE ... Casey Anthony implicated HER.  Not just any ZG.

Janet

_______

NANCY GRACE
Mother Officially Named Suspect in Missing Toddler Case
Aired October 1, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

GONZALEZ: When I received a phone call from the detective.

GRACE: And what did they say?

GONZALEZ: That if I was the Zenaida Gonzalez that had -- that had the two children and was driving a certain car. And I was, like, yes. And then he was -- he said, OK, well, then you are -- we need to speak to you because you`re a suspect in a disappearance of Caylee Anthony.

<snipped>

MORGAN: And also, Nancy, part of her profile that we`ve found interesting is like the Susan Smith. When Susan Smith killed her kids, the first thing she said is a black man took the kids.

Now they come in and say this Puerto Rican nanny came in. She kind of played this race card right off the bat to kind of inflame the public. And I think that all plays into her profile.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0810/01/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1090 on: October 02, 2008, 04:52:06 PM »

Casey used Caylee to control her parents!!  Now she is using Caylee whereabouts to control the world!!  I can not wait until she arrested, tried, and convicted.  And if it was premeditated, I am glad FL has the death penality and I pray the DA goes for it!

really? I did not know this.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1091 on: October 02, 2008, 04:52:24 PM »

I think considering her attorney's credentials that if he wasn't very confident of winning he wouldn't have taken her as a client.....consider, IMO, he is representing her pro bono...OR he might have seen this as a way to assist in getting casey charged as he would be in a postion to depose a whole lot of people.  Perhaps someone in LE recommended that she go talk to him  ::MonkeyWink::I would love to know how ZG came about obtaining him as her attorney
Yes. Zg attorney did make a comment about it may even help the investigation..Watch his first interview and hear what he said

I saw that interview and that's what made me think that.....having worked for some high power attorneys, I have seen them in action and they TALK...WOW do they talk....even when they are opposing each other in a case....

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1092 on: October 02, 2008, 04:53:24 PM »

Ok, one more what if

I love the way you Monkeys think

Recently I posted "where is the married guy Casey was seeing"

Of course Dolce, got give her big hugs here, had a smart a$$ remark. LOVE that Dolce!!!!

As per usual Casey had MORE thatn her current boyfriend Tony
What if she found a "sugar daddy" that did not want Caylee around

Tony stated that he loved Caylee, but Mr. Moneybags
may have not wanted a little one

Prompting Casey to "fix" the problem

Peace Monkeys
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1093 on: October 02, 2008, 04:53:30 PM »

I didn't know that either..Can she get life with no parole
really? I did not know this.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1094 on: October 02, 2008, 04:53:31 PM »

Good point, he will be able to depose alot of people!! That should be interesting!

Oh yea!!! 

Rest in Peace Caylee

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1095 on: October 02, 2008, 04:54:01 PM »

invision & mrsrocko19 - I feel that this is about the $$$... period. I realize that this is a "high-profile" attorney but "high-profile" attorneys get and stay that way by being involved in "high-profile" cases and this is for sure that type of case. Win or lose this is good marketing for the lawfirm.

I'm a believer it's about the money....She is broke and lawyers don't do anything for free. So he get advertising and a big check at the end.

I hope they both make a whole heap of money......I don't want to see the Anthony's reap anymore $$$'s than they already have....so if they are both doing it for the money I say GO FOR IT!!  JMO of course

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1096 on: October 02, 2008, 04:54:44 PM »

Who know Sunny ... maybe he is in the running for his own Reality Show ... UGH!

::MonkeyHaHa::wash your mouth out with soap young lady!  LOL

Rest in Peace Caylee

tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1097 on: October 02, 2008, 04:56:04 PM »

Not to sound callus here, but my younger sibs, the 9 y/o and 15 y/o do the "gang" signs in their photos...they see the older kids do it and think it will make them cool.  When I ask why they went and ruined the photo with the stupid finger art they say "everyone does it".  Trend is all that is...unless you see them in gang colors or sporting a Cripts or Blood bandana..I think its safe to say they are just being children.

You are right

I know people, I should not know. And I asked them about the reverse peace sign thing

They said it was the "Scissors Gang"

You know, Rock, Paper, Scissors game.

They make fun of college kids that flash that sign

Peace Monkeys
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1098 on: October 02, 2008, 04:56:33 PM »

Does anybody know if ZG will have to wait if they arrest Casey soon? In other words, can she  be deposed for that suit while she is facing crimanal charges.  Does that make sense to anybody? 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1099 on: October 02, 2008, 04:57:01 PM »

I think considering her attorney's credentials that if he wasn't very confident of winning he wouldn't have taken her as a client.....consider, IMO, he is representing her pro bono...OR he might have seen this as a way to assist in getting casey charged as he would be in a postion to depose a whole lot of people.  Perhaps someone in LE recommended that she go talk to him  I would love to know how ZG came about obtaining him as her attorney
I could not agree with you more Sunny.  John Morgan is a very well known attorney here in the state of Florida, with offices all over the state.  I have a close friend from college that actually works for his office up in Gainesville.  The company does a lot of community service and is very much involved in the community that the individual offices are in.  I do not see this man putting his name, company, and reputation on the line for something that would end up being a farce.  IMO
I very much agree that this woman probably sought after legal council at the advice of someone within the LE.

Someone posted his CV or credentials...can't remember which..but it was impressive....and it's great to read that he is giving back to the community

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.