April 24, 2024, 04:18:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #34  (Read 377825 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1100 on: October 02, 2008, 04:58:25 PM »

I think considering her attorney's credentials that if he wasn't very confident of winning he wouldn't have taken her as a client.....consider, IMO, he is representing her pro bono...OR he might have seen this as a way to assist in getting casey charged as he would be in a postion to depose a whole lot of people.  Perhaps someone in LE recommended that she go talk to him  ::MonkeyWink::I would love to know how ZG came about obtaining him as her attorney
Yes. Zg attorney did make a comment about it may even help the investigation..Watch his first interview and hear what he said
[/quote]
I also don't think casey can plead the 5th in a cival suit..So she will have to do some talking
[/quote]

agreed...but we know with Casey it will all be lies   she is gonna rake up a lot of jail time

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1101 on: October 02, 2008, 04:59:17 PM »

Casey used Caylee to control her parents!!  Now she is using Caylee whereabouts to control the world!!  I can not wait until she arrested, tried, and convicted.  And if it was premeditated, I am glad FL has the death penality and I pray the DA goes for it!

sadly NO body mean NO death penalty

I'm not so sure NO body is a for certain:

http://www.upress.umn.edu/Mello/Florida&theDeathPenalty.html
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1102 on: October 02, 2008, 05:01:33 PM »

Casey used Caylee to control her parents!!  Now she is using Caylee whereabouts to control the world!!  I can not wait until she arrested, tried, and convicted.  And if it was premeditated, I am glad FL has the death penality and I pray the DA goes for it!

I personally would prefer she get life with no chance of parole....she needs to suffer a loooonnnnnnnggggggggggggggggg time...with the death penalty there is always that slim chance of reprives and communting sentences!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
monkey deep
Scared Monkey

Look deep into the truth before you speak the fact

« Reply #1103 on: October 02, 2008, 05:03:32 PM »

Does anybody know if ZG will have to wait if they arrest Casey soon? In other words, can she  be deposed for that suit while she is facing crimanal charges.  Does that make sense to anybody? 

It is my understanding that she can be faced with charges from ZG if if awaiting other charges. and vice versa. My grandfather worked in a corrections facility here in Fl and he said some of the inmates were not found guilty of thier other crimes until after they were arrested and jailed for their previous crimes and they just go back to court and they add more years onto what they are already serving.

The lies you tell only stack the evidence against yourself, NOT the people you lie about!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1104 on: October 02, 2008, 05:03:33 PM »

Yes. Zg attorney did make a comment about it may even help the investigation..Watch his first interview and hear what he said

Which is why I think Baez/the Anthony's would just settle this out of court.  Baez doesn't want Casey testifying as to why she told this lie- because the answer could be indicative of a (another) crime she's not (yet) admitting to. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1105 on: October 02, 2008, 05:03:55 PM »

Ok, one more what if

I love the way you Monkeys think

Recently I posted "where is the married guy Casey was seeing"

Of course Dolce, got give her big hugs here, had a smart a$$ remark. LOVE that Dolce!!!!

As per usual Casey had MORE thatn her current boyfriend Tony
What if she found a "sugar daddy" that did not want Caylee around

Tony stated that he loved Caylee, but Mr. Moneybags
may have not wanted a little one

Prompting Casey to "fix" the problem

IMO if she had a sugar daddy she wouldn't have had to steal from everyone....

Rest in Peace Caylee

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1106 on: October 02, 2008, 05:04:37 PM »

Does anybody know if ZG will have to wait if they arrest Casey soon? In other words, can she  be deposed for that suit while she is facing crimanal charges.  Does that make sense to anybody? 

It is my understanding that she can be faced with charges from ZG if if awaiting other charges. and vice versa. My grandfather worked in a corrections facility here in Fl and he said some of the inmates were not found guilty of thier other crimes until after they were arrested and jailed for their previous crimes and they just go back to court and they add more years onto what they are already serving.

ty
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1107 on: October 02, 2008, 05:05:07 PM »

Home owners insurance 

A girl from my highschool was on the back of a motorcycle.  They got into accident. She amost lost her leg.  The motor cycle driver, the house where left from and the auto driver were all sued!!

Then she is at a party, not wearing her leg brace as she was supposed to.  My friend was accidently pushed and fell into her and her leg broke. 

His homeowners paid, the kid the pushed paid, the house owner was sued and her boyfriend who brought her there was sued!!  She was paid millions!!!

My mother passed away, her home is vacant and for sale.  I just found out that her insurance is going to be canceled because "they" don't insure vacant homes.  The home is in Florida during hurricane season.   

ZG will make a few bucks that is why her laywer took the case.
A friend of mine got into a bad motorcycle accident.
The drive of the car was drunk with no Ins he was rich but all his money,and car were in his Mom's name.
My friend leg was messed up bad.
His Lawyer told him,that he had to sue his Mom's homeowners Ins just to get his leg fixed he did because he was living at her house at the time of the accident.
 I went with him to his Lawyers Office,He got $450,000
His Mom's rate went up but he helped pay her for that.

I think because Casey was and is living at the Anthonys home ZG can sue the Homeowners Ins CO.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1108 on: October 02, 2008, 05:06:18 PM »

Which is why I think Baez/the Anthony's would just settle this out of court.  Baez doesn't want Casey testifying as to why she told this lie- because the answer could be indicative of a (another) crime she's not (yet) admitting to. 

It wont be up to them.  It will be up the inurance co lawyers to settle.
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1109 on: October 02, 2008, 05:07:26 PM »

I have been pretty convinced of CAs guilt all along, but did anyone else have a little bit of doubt when they saw the picture of ZGs kids.  It was only on for a second, but they looked pretty tough and were flashing "gang signs".  Might be nothing but it did give me a little pause....
Not to sound callus here, but my younger sibs, the 9 y/o and 15 y/o do the "gang" signs in their photos...they see the older kids do it and think it will make them cool.  When I ask why they went and ruined the photo with the stupid finger art they say "everyone does it".  Trend is all that is...unless you see them in gang colors or sporting a Cripts or Blood bandana..I think its safe to say they are just being children.
Oh, I know, I have LOTS of kids.  I just thought hers were younger, but they were older than I expected and just looked a little rough.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1110 on: October 02, 2008, 05:07:57 PM »

Letter From the Anthony Family:

The search for Caylee Marie continues, as an effort to get her information and photo out to the public we have updated the websites. We encourage you to forward the links, the sites, and the fliers out to your friends and contacts. As the search for Caylee continues, any tips, leads, media inquiries, and volunteers looking to make a difference can contact the appropriate representatives (see our latest Blog for contact information).

This past week we added over 1,000 friends and supporters; we are asking each of you to please consider posting a flyer on your sites and spread the word so more people from coast to coast become aware of the disappearance of Caylee Marie.

Thank you for all of the kind notes, comments, and input; with over 320,000 hits on the site and thousands of correspondence, its hard for us to answer everyone, but please know we do thank you for the prayers and support in this difficult time our family is going through.

Warmest regards,
The Anthony Family

!~*Mar*~!

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1111 on: October 02, 2008, 05:09:50 PM »

My point is that whoever does the settling or not settling, I'm guessing Baez would prefer this to be kept out of court. JMO.

Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1112 on: October 02, 2008, 05:11:07 PM »

ZG  lawyer said she has 30 days to respond to the lawsuit

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1113 on: October 02, 2008, 05:11:29 PM »

I personally would prefer she get life with no chance of parole....she needs to suffer a loooonnnnnnnggggggggggggggggg time...with the death penalty there is always that slim chance of reprives and communting sentences!!

I didn't know this, I thought Ol' Sparky was still ruled crule and unusual punishment.  If it was premidated that I woud like this:

The chair, known as "Ol' Sparky" is 78. On March 25, 1997, "Ol' Sparky" malfunctioned. Flame and smoke shot from a convicted killer's head during execution. On April 21, 1997, The Florida Supreme Court ruled that "Ol' Sparky" does not involve cruel and unusual punishment
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1114 on: October 02, 2008, 05:12:22 PM »

Letter From the Anthony Family:

The search for Caylee Marie continues, as an effort to get her information and photo out to the public we have updated the websites. We encourage you to forward the links, the sites, and the fliers out to your friends and contacts. As the search for Caylee continues, any tips, leads, media inquiries, and volunteers looking to make a difference can contact the appropriate representatives (see our latest Blog for contact information).

This past week we added over 1,000 friends and supporters; we are asking each of you to please consider posting a flyer on your sites and spread the word so more people from coast to coast become aware of the disappearance of Caylee Marie.

I appreciate keeping the case in the public eye.  And I think most people know Caylee is missing.  However, Caylee isn't going to be found all over the country, or all over the world, for that matter.  Only one person can direct Casey to Caylee's remains.. if there are any left. 

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1115 on: October 02, 2008, 05:12:31 PM »

My point is that whoever does the settling or not settling, I'm guessing Baez would prefer this to be kept out of court. JMO.

oops sorry.  YES, I agree!
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1116 on: October 02, 2008, 05:13:57 PM »

IMHO, I think she should get life..Death is too easy...always too easy....

I think that with the type of personality she has, a 100 year life term would be perfect....

"God dont like ugly"
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1117 on: October 02, 2008, 05:14:08 PM »

I just noticed that on the Family Myspace "Caylee Is Missing" page that there is a picture of George, Cindy, and Caylee. It says who is in the picture like its Caylee saying it. I find it REALLY wierd what they say for George. It says "Joe Joe" but then "Me" and Grammie"(Cindy).

Is it known why Caylee called George Joe Joe and not grandpa?

!~*Mar*~!

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1118 on: October 02, 2008, 05:15:26 PM »

Sorry for this late reply post (busy with a wedding)

(Muffy I swear this is not off topic)

Nut - With your niece, how does her parents and your family go about getting the truth out of her?  Do you know of any method used that may help in this case with Casey?  In your opinion of course. 

I am just wondering what can be done to get her to tell the truth.  IMO I do not think that any of the other family members can get the truth out of Casey, even if they wanted to.  Not even controling Cindy.

There is no method with people like her. Casey will NEVER tell the truth.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1119 on: October 02, 2008, 05:16:33 PM »

The file named HISTORY.DAT was created in 2007 - probably when she first got the computer.  The items regarding zenaida were posted into that file in July 2008

That is correct.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.