April 18, 2024, 10:25:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #34  (Read 377706 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #120 on: October 01, 2008, 05:25:31 PM »

Found this:  What do you think??

http://community.myfoxorlando.com/blogs/WOFL/2008/08/04/The_Search_for_Caylee_Anthony?page_no=4760
kids-r-special
Sep 30, 2008 | 12:30 PM
hello everyone!
Im a little knew to the blog as far as posting, but Ive been reading from the beginning. I have 2 questions/comments.

1. In the interview with the towing company, the manager said that as ga and her were walking to the car, GA kept apoligizing for CA behavior and kept saying, we cant find out granddaughter, she is missing. Well, I thought the 911 call came in about her being missing AFTER they got the car home. whats up with that!! Why didnt they call 911 before the car was located and picked upthe car was NEVER supposed to be an issue, the plan didn't contain the car being involved, this was an error on CA's part due to her anger, imo.  From the interviews that we have seen the body odor of the car never came up, the A's were hoping the 911 call was NEVER listened to.  Imo, if you look at all the information & take the car out of the equation you see the story that the A's continue to spew, they want EVERYBODY to forget about the decomposition in the car, they want to ignore the car, then the nonsensical makes sense, only then.

2. GA said in his interview, that the last day he saw CA W/baby, that she said she was spending the night at Z's because she was working late and the baby was going to stay there also, but isnt that the same GrandmaPuter brings up a good point here, the fight may have indeed occurred outside the presence of GA, he may not have seen Caylee after June 9th, that is a really good point

Above contains my comments in blue.  These creatures are spewing 95% LIES.  They had plenty of time to prepare themselves to deal with LE.  None of the actions make any sense, it is misdirection much like was practiced on Aruba.  Deny, deny, deny.  Religious, mother of the year, close family, takes the definition of dysfunction to a different level, wouldn't you agree?  Also believe that it is necessary to understand that we can never really understand what is being seen in this case as none of us have these characteristics for we possess integrity, respect for people, pride, love, disdain for evil.  This group sees people like us & in LE as suckers, that they can win their way with.

The only reason GA comes across with some truth to OCSO is he knows they have knowledge that he has to take into consideration so he throws them some bones to fool them into believing that he is being straightforward with them.  The only thing straightforward about GA is the part in his hair & the crease in his pants.

Wow, I have always thought that the car was cleaned up and that GA was lying, being former LE he would know that he needed to come across just the way he did.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
osucowboy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #121 on: October 01, 2008, 05:26:06 PM »

Thanks for the welcomes.  I have enjoyed reading your forum for a couple of months.
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #122 on: October 01, 2008, 05:27:53 PM »

Casey Anthony's arraignment for check fraud rescheduled

Sarah Lundy and Willoughby Mariano | Sentinel Staff Writers
    3:23 PM EDT, October 1, 2008

TODAY'S UPDATES:
Casey Anthony's arraignment for check fraud rescheduled
3:21 p.m.: Casey Anthony's arraignment for check fraud -- initially set for Thursday -- has been rescheduled for Oct. 14 before Judge Stan Strickland.

Her attorney, Jose Baez, has already filed a written plea of not guilty on the check fraud charges. That means neither she nor her attorney will appear in court on Oct. 14 and Strickland will set later pre-trial and trial dates.

Those dates will probably be set for the same days as Anthony's other case for child neglect. So far, prosecutors have charged Anthony with 13 counts, including child neglect and check fraud.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-anthony0108oct01,0,6659609.story

Everyone should email this lady she has that damn witness list She emailed me yesterday and said she would post it and hasnt yet SLundy@orlandosentinel.com

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
alwayz-wondering
Scared Monkey

« Reply #123 on: October 01, 2008, 05:34:34 PM »

Here are a couple of other interesting coincidences  I noticed as I have been getting caught up on my monkey reading:

June 27th is the day KC ran out of gas at Amscot, right?  I remember AL saying she called him at noon to come and pick her up, he recalls the time because he had class at 1:00 and was concerned he would be late (please correct me if I am wrong on the times, but that is what I recall him saying).

So in reading thru Amy's texts:
KC sent her a text on the 27th at 11:34 am saying there was definitely a dead animal plastered to her car

KC sent Amy a text on the 27th at 11:49 am saying she ran out of gas.

Thoughts ~ if she texted amy she ran out of gas why didnt she ask amy for a ride home then instead of waiting til noon to call Tony?

She claims someone pushed her into the parking lot - what I got from the tow yard man's he mad it sound like the car was parked "in a stall".  if it was pushed to the lot, how could they have gotten it lined up in a parking stall?

If she ran out of gas, at the time the texts were being sent wouldnt she have been standing in traffic right about then?  I mean its not like it only takes 30 seconds to push a car out of the street, manuver a turn without power stearing, etc.  im guessing that would have taken several minutes, like 10 at least??

So tied in with what out4bull said a little earlier, im thinking O4B is right, the car was never supposed to be part of the story / coverup.
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #124 on: October 01, 2008, 05:37:45 PM »

Not sure if this has been already posted.

New blog from Michelle Bart today. 

http://helpfindcaylee.blogspot.com/

This Michelle Bart isn't the sharpest tool in the shed.  
She states that the Anthony's are looking for Caylee?  Standing at the same publix every day is not getting the word out.  She is right about one thing and the focus needs to be on Caylee, but then again if Casey would just tell the truth about what she did to Caylee and where she put her the people that are really out there searching for this beautiful child can find her.

TES had hundreds of volunteers on the ground eager to search for Caylee and Cindy got out there and told TES to go home.

You can''t have it both ways, Cindy.

I responded with a comment on that blog today and used my name.  I wanted to tell her that the only a person would believe that Casey did not do something to Caylee would be if they've had their head in a dumpster for the last 49 days.  I tried to be a little nicer about it, in hopes that she'd post my comment, but I know that will never happen.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #125 on: October 01, 2008, 05:38:25 PM »

OOps.  I meant the only WAY a person could believe.....

4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #126 on: October 01, 2008, 05:40:00 PM »

http://community.myfoxorlando.com/blogs/WOFL/2008/08/04/The_Search_for_Caylee_Anthony?page_no=4760
kids-r-special
hello everyone!
Im a little knew to the blog as far as posting, but Ive been reading from the beginning. I have 2 questions/comments.

1. In the interview with the towing company, the manager said that as ga and her were walking to the car, GA kept apoligizing for CA behavior and kept saying, we cant find out granddaughter, she is missing. Well, I thought the 911 call came in about her being missing AFTER they got the car home. whats up with that!! Why didnt they call 911 before the car was located and picked upthe car was NEVER supposed to be an issue, the plan didn't contain the car being involved, this was an error on CA's part due to her anger, imo.  From the interviews that we have seen the body odor of the car never came up, the A's were hoping the 911 call was NEVER listened to.  Imo, if you look at all the information & take the car out of the equation you see the story that the A's continue to spew, they want EVERYBODY to forget about the decomposition in the car, they want to ignore the car, then the nonsensical makes sense, only then.

2. GA said in his interview, that the last day he saw CA W/baby, that she said she was spending the night at Z's because she was working late and the baby was going to stay there also, but isnt that the same GrandmaPuter brings up a good point here, the fight may have indeed occurred outside the presence of GA, he may not have seen Caylee after June 9th, that is a really good point

Above contains my comments in blue.  These creatures are spewing 95% LIES.  They had plenty of time to prepare themselves to deal with LE.  None of the actions make any sense, it is misdirection much like was practiced on Aruba.  Deny, deny, deny.  Religious, mother of the year, close family, takes the definition of dysfunction to a different level, wouldn't you agree?  Also believe that it is necessary to understand that we can never really understand what is being seen in this case as none of us have these characteristics for we possess integrity, respect for people, pride, love, disdain for evil.  This group sees people like us & in LE as suckers, that they can win their way with.

The only reason GA comes across with some truth to OCSO is he knows they have knowledge that he has to take into consideration so he throws them some bones to fool them into believing that he is being straightforward with them.  The only thing straightforward about GA is the part in his hair & the crease in his pants.

I completely agree with you about George, he gives them just enough to make them think he's on their side.

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
GrandmaPuter
Scared Monkey

« Reply #127 on: October 01, 2008, 05:40:06 PM »

kids-r-special
hello everyone!

Just to comment on my previous post regarding GA seeing KC & Caylee on the 16th - I don't  personally believe he deliberately lied......  or even that he didn't see Caylee after June 9th.....However the fact that he mentions that KC said they were going to stay at Zannis that night (16th) makes it too coincidental that the week before (Monday, June 9th), they did, in fact, stay at Ricardos. KCs mo to her mom & dad when she was keepng Caylee out for the entire nightwas that they were "crashing at Zanni's (per Cindy's interview with LE).
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #128 on: October 01, 2008, 05:42:07 PM »

Here are a couple of other interesting coincidences  I noticed as I have been getting caught up on my monkey reading:

June 27th is the day KC ran out of gas at Amscot, right?  I remember AL saying she called him at noon to come and pick her up, he recalls the time because he had class at 1:00 and was concerned he would be late (please correct me if I am wrong on the times, but that is what I recall him saying).

So in reading thru Amy's texts:
KC sent her a text on the 27th at 11:34 am saying there was definitely a dead animal plastered to her car

KC sent Amy a text on the 27th at 11:49 am saying she ran out of gas.

Thoughts ~ if she texted amy she ran out of gas why didnt she ask amy for a ride home then instead of waiting til noon to call Tony?

She claims someone pushed her into the parking lot - what I got from the tow yard man's he mad it sound like the car was parked "in a stall".  if it was pushed to the lot, how could they have gotten it lined up in a parking stall?

If she ran out of gas, at the time the texts were being sent wouldnt she have been standing in traffic right about then?  I mean its not like it only takes 30 seconds to push a car out of the street, manuver a turn without power stearing, etc.  im guessing that would have taken several minutes, like 10 at least??

So tied in with what out4bull said a little earlier, im thinking O4B is right, the car was never supposed to be part of the story / coverup.
I am not following you.  She had to get rid of the car because 1.  it smelled bad and 2. it was supposed to be a kidnapping.  and she just wanted to see Tony instead of Amy, right??????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #129 on: October 01, 2008, 05:43:22 PM »

Since Michelle Bart supposedly works with Hollywood type people, I wonder if she is the link for the Lifetime Movie?  I can't think of any other reason why she would have such a vested interest in the Anthony family (and I can tell Caylee *isn't* it!).

Lisa
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #130 on: October 01, 2008, 05:43:27 PM »

You know what, guys???  I am such a curious person that now I want to smell a dead body to see what it smells like..... I know, horrible, right??????

Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #131 on: October 01, 2008, 05:45:57 PM »

You know what, guys???  I am such a curious person that now I want to smell a dead body to see what it smells like..... I know, horrible, right??????

A-1 LMAO   You are a trip it ain't nothing nice!!  Go to a funeral hall and ask and see what response you get lol

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #132 on: October 01, 2008, 05:46:38 PM »

It is a morbid curiosity of mine as well.  I have always been fascinated with forensic pathology and how the clues are put together.  I actually wanted to go into that field until I found out that the smell of decomp can get into your clothes and hair.  Yuck!

Lisa
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #133 on: October 01, 2008, 05:47:56 PM »

Not horrible at all - I think it's natural to be somewhat curious.  When I was little, I wanted to grow up to be Quincy!

bananapuddin
Scared Monkey

« Reply #134 on: October 01, 2008, 05:48:18 PM »

Thanks for the nice welcomes! Be careful always 1 - you know what curiosity did to the cat!

"You must be the change you want to see in the world." - Gandhi
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #135 on: October 01, 2008, 05:49:20 PM »

Thanks for the nice welcomes! Be careful always 1 - you know what curiosity did to the cat!
I know!!! I have always been like that!!!!!

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #136 on: October 01, 2008, 05:50:11 PM »

Welcome, OSUcowboy and BananaPuddin!  Great to have you here.

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #137 on: October 01, 2008, 05:50:46 PM »

Welcome new monkeys!

Lisa
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #138 on: October 01, 2008, 05:52:22 PM »

trust me, you don't want to do that!

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #139 on: October 01, 2008, 05:52:42 PM »

Well it's official, if you're horrible, so are we,lol, I agree, with the others, it a natural curiosity, especially for those of us who share this detective mindset. I used to think I must be the most morbid person having thoughts and curiosities like I do but then along came CSI, City Confidential and all the other shows like it and I realized, I am not alone here.

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.