April 23, 2024, 10:13:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #34  (Read 377819 times)
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1200 on: October 02, 2008, 06:29:22 PM »

Interesting....

"Thursday, Casey's attorney said it's not in her best interest to tell what she knows about where Caylee is.
"It does her no good to show her cards to give the prosecution any advantage they have to put her away for life," Jose Baez said.
Judging by what he said, it would seem that Casey would get herself into trouble by telling what she knows about Caylee's whereabouts."

http://www.wftv.com/news/17610344/detail.html
You hear what those defense attorneys said on NG....if CA told JB where CA's body is, then he can be held accountable for withholding info and he will need to bring in another attorney.  Do you think JB know's where CA's body is? And how can he sleep with himself if he knows where that little baby is?  He should be making a deal with the prosecution...maybe save CA's neck.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1201 on: October 02, 2008, 06:29:56 PM »

Interesting....

"Thursday, Casey's attorney said it's not in her best interest to tell what she knows about where Caylee is.
"It does her no good to show her cards to give the prosecution any advantage they have to put her away for life," Jose Baez said.
Judging by what he said, it would seem that Casey would get herself into trouble by telling what she knows about Caylee's whereabouts."

Wjat about Caylee's best interest!!  Does anbody on that side even care!!!!  It's all about Casey to them!  Unbelievable.

This is just disgusting....

[size=118pt]What about Caylee's best interest, Baez, you POS?![/size]
[/color]

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1202 on: October 02, 2008, 06:30:24 PM »

Letter From the Anthony Family:

The search for Caylee Marie continues, as an effort to get her information and photo out to the public we have updated the websites. We encourage you to forward the links, the sites, and the fliers out to your friends and contacts. As the search for Caylee continues, any tips, leads, media inquiries, and volunteers looking to make a difference can contact the appropriate representatives (see our latest Blog for contact information).

This past week we added over 1,000 friends and supporters; we are asking each of you to please consider posting a flyer on your sites and spread the word so more people from coast to coast become aware of the disappearance of Caylee Marie.

Thank you for all of the kind notes, comments, and input; with over 320,000 hits on the site and thousands of correspondence, its hard for us to answer everyone, but please know we do thank you for the prayers and support in this difficult time our family is going through.

Warmest regards,
The Anthony Family

I'm speechless!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1203 on: October 02, 2008, 06:30:43 PM »

Klaas...I was scrolling and spit my tea out!! OMG HAHAHAHAHAaaaaa

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1204 on: October 02, 2008, 06:31:37 PM »

Howdy! I'm a new monkey. I remember the first unsolved crime I followed. Diane Downs. I have felt that same overwhelming, sometimes unexplainable captivation to this case as I did with that one.  I feel it is due to the extreme contrast of innate human behaviors by the mothers in our society to that of these mothers’ behavior.  Presently, I find myself perplexed by the modus operandi of Caylee’s mother. 

I applaud the response of Scared Monkeys and most other forums discussing this case.  It has reassured me that the majority of this country will not tolerate anyone that does not value the safety, happiness and welfare of a child above anything else. I am honored to now be an active part of this discussion. I have lots of theories, questions and concerns.

Welcome daydreams.....it seems the worse the crime the more it brings out the BEST in most people...so share your questions and theories with us.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1205 on: October 02, 2008, 06:31:39 PM »

Interesting....

You hear what those defense attorneys said on NG....if CA told JB where CA's body is, then he can be held accountable for withholding info and he will need to bring in another attorney.  Do you think JB know's where CA's body is? And how can he sleep with himself if he knows where that little baby is?  He should be making a deal with the prosecution...maybe save CA's neck.

Didn't they say something like it's continuing to commit a crime if he doesn't tell LE where Caylee is if he knows?

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Weeble
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1206 on: October 02, 2008, 06:32:02 PM »

Good one Klaas!
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1207 on: October 02, 2008, 06:32:08 PM »

This is a little bit O/T, but not too badly.

I'm currently reading a really good book called THE SUSPICIONS OF MR. WHICHER by Kate Summerscale.

It's a true story about the murder of a 3 year old boy during the Victorian era in Britain. Jack Whicher was one of the most celebrated of the early Scotland Yard detectives, and the book is about one of the first murder cases where forensics were used. I know there are a lot of people here who are interested in forensics, and I think you'd really enjoy this book.

(Sounds like a school book report, doesn't it?    )

I Stand With The Girl
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1208 on: October 02, 2008, 06:33:13 PM »

Interesting....

Wjat about Caylee's best interest!!  Does anbody on that side even care!!!!  It's all about Casey to them!  Unbelievable.

This is just disgusting....

[size=118pt]What about Caylee's best interest, Baez, you POS?![/size]
[/color]

Casey seems to have really screwed up a lot of people's lives.  I am just hoping we can add Baez to the top of list when this all over!!  He has sold his soul to the devil!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1209 on: October 02, 2008, 06:33:31 PM »

I have been pretty convinced of CAs guilt all along, but did anyone else have a little bit of doubt when they saw the picture of ZGs kids.  It was only on for a second, but they looked pretty tough and were flashing "gang signs".  Might be nothing but it did give me a little pause....
Not to sound callus here, but my younger sibs, the 9 y/o and 15 y/o do the "gang" signs in their photos...they see the older kids do it and think it will make them cool.  When I ask why they went and ruined the photo with the stupid finger art they say "everyone does it".  Trend is all that is...unless you see them in gang colors or sporting a Cripts or Blood bandana..I think its safe to say they are just being children.

I saw this post while trying to catch up and have to say that I have to agree about it not meaning anything.... the kids ALL do that ...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1210 on: October 02, 2008, 06:33:35 PM »

Interesting....

WOW...that's telling.....and IMO shows he KNOWS...he needs to get himself an attorney....he is going to need it

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1211 on: October 02, 2008, 06:33:57 PM »

Letter From the Anthony Family:

The search for Caylee Marie continues, as an effort to get her information and photo out to the public we have updated the websites. We encourage you to forward the links, the sites, and the fliers out to your friends and contacts. As the search for Caylee continues, any tips, leads, media inquiries, and volunteers looking to make a difference can contact the appropriate representatives (see our latest Blog for contact information).

This past week we added over 1,000 friends and supporters; we are asking each of you to please consider posting a flyer on your sites and spread the word so more people from coast to coast become aware of the disappearance of Caylee Marie.

Thank you for all of the kind notes, comments, and input; with over 320,000 hits on the site and thousands of correspondence, its hard for us to answer everyone, but please know we do thank you for the prayers and support in this difficult time our family is going through.

Warmest regards,
The Anthony Family

I'm speechless!

Caylee's picture has to be one of the most posted IMO.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1212 on: October 02, 2008, 06:34:55 PM »

What does Jose Baez know???

Janet

POSTED: 5:13 pm EDT October 2, 2008
UPDATED: 6:12 pm EDT October 2, 2008

Thursday, Casey's attorney said it's not in her best interest to tell what she knows about where Caylee is.

Judging by what he said, it would seem that Casey would get herself into trouble by telling what she knows about Caylee's whereabouts.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1213 on: October 02, 2008, 06:34:59 PM »

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah wish you could put casey there instead of the animal...substitute one animal for another

Rest in Peace Caylee

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1214 on: October 02, 2008, 06:35:02 PM »

Hmmmm...did y'all know if you put a parenthesis after this  that it comes out like this?  )

Oops!

I Stand With The Girl
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1215 on: October 02, 2008, 06:35:20 PM »

I have been pretty convinced of CAs guilt all along, but did anyone else have a little bit of doubt when they saw the picture of ZGs kids.  It was only on for a second, but they looked pretty tough and were flashing "gang signs".  Might be nothing but it did give me a little pause....
Not to sound callus here, but my younger sibs, the 9 y/o and 15 y/o do the "gang" signs in their photos...they see the older kids do it and think it will make them cool.  When I ask why they went and ruined the photo with the stupid finger art they say "everyone does it".  Trend is all that is...unless you see them in gang colors or sporting a Cripts or Blood bandana..I think its safe to say they are just being children.

I saw this post while trying to catch up and have to say that I have to agree about it not meaning anything.... the kids ALL do that ...

I agree....don't judge a book by it's cover, especially hormonal children

Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1216 on: October 02, 2008, 06:35:31 PM »

The file named HISTORY.DAT was created in 2007 - probably when she first got the computer.  The items regarding zenaida were posted into that file in July 2008

That is correct.
So are you saying she was searching for ZG in July of 2008 and not before?

That is the way I read it.  Lots of files get written to the history.dat file/folder.  It is only the dates on the individual files written that are pertinent.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1217 on: October 02, 2008, 06:36:15 PM »

Two New Areas Being Checked In Search For Caylee Anthony

POSTED: 5:13 pm EDT October 2, 2008
UPDATED: 6:12 pm EDT October 2, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Eyewitness News has learned detectives have been searching for the body of Caylee Anthony in two more places in east Orange County. Caylee was reported missing 78 days ago. Detectives say she is dead and that at one point her body was in the trunk of her mom's car.

Both wooded areas they're searching are not far from where Casey Anthony lives with her parents. One is near the Amscot at Goldenrod and Highway 50 where Casey abandoned her car in late June. Investigators have searched the area more than once with cadaver dogs.

The other area is closer to Orlando International Airport, where a driver told investigators she saw a car like Casey's white Pontiac Sunfire parked in the median days after Caylee disappeared and she saw someone slight of build wearing a baseball cap and what looked like athletic wear walk out of the woods, someone she believes could have been Casey. It was odd to her because it's not a popular spot for joggers.

Thursday, Casey's attorney said it's not in her best interest to tell what she knows about where Caylee is.

Judging by what he said, it would seem that Casey would get herself into trouble by telling what she knows about Caylee's whereabouts.

"Casey, tell the truth. It's not about you anymore," said Jesse Grund, Casey's ex-fiance.

Grund shot back at Casey's mother Cindy, who told investigators he's involved in Caylee's disappearance. He said when Casey and Cindy patched things up, Casey's maternal instinct withered away.

"Stop destroying people's lives and tell the truth. What happened to Caylee?" Grund said.

The sheriff's office says it has no idea how many times investigators have searched for Caylee over the last two and a half months or how much it's costing taxpayers. The helicopter alone costs $500 an hour every time it goes up.

(snipped)

Interesting but doubtful. I just don't think the tip will pan out sorry to say. If someone were wanting to dump anything in the woods.......why would they park on the median? It just doesn't make sense.......but what else is new?

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Daydream
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1218 on: October 02, 2008, 06:36:21 PM »

I understand a defense attorney feels the need to keep his client quiet and I would totally understand if we were just trying to find Caylee’s grandmother’s car or the checkbook and money that Caylee’s mom was accused of taking, but we’re looking for a CHILD.  I think there should be some kind of law or something that in a missing child situation, that strategy of the defense is overridden…. “The Caylee Clause.”

"Fantasies are more than substitutes for unpleasant reality; they are also dress rehearsals, plans. All acts performed in the world begin in the imagination."
~B.G. Harrison
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1219 on: October 02, 2008, 06:36:44 PM »

Seriously, how does Baez believe ONE word out of the skank's pie-hole? She lies about EVERYTHING!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.