April 26, 2024, 05:41:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #34  (Read 377912 times)
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1220 on: October 02, 2008, 06:37:18 PM »

Interesting....

"Thursday, Casey's attorney said it's not in her best interest to tell what she knows about where Caylee is.
"It does her no good to show her cards to give the prosecution any advantage they have to put her away for life," Jose Baez said.
Judging by what he said, it would seem that Casey would get herself into trouble by telling what she knows about Caylee's whereabouts."

http://www.wftv.com/news/17610344/detail.html
You hear what those defense attorneys said on NG....if CA told JB where CA's body is, then he can be held accountable for withholding info and he will need to bring in another attorney.  Do you think JB know's where CA's body is? And how can he sleep with himself if he knows where that little baby is?  He should be making a deal with the prosecution...maybe save CA's neck.
Baez is even dumber than I thought!!! Hasn't he just confirmed his client's culpability (and his complicity)!?!?!? 

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1221 on: October 02, 2008, 06:38:25 PM »

WELCOME NEW MONKEYS!!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1222 on: October 02, 2008, 06:39:36 PM »

Jesse was just interviewed by Matt Lauer on NBC Today

- Casey has now been identified by LE as an official suspect.  LE says that all evidence points to Caylee.  Baez says there's no difference between a person of interest and a suspect.
- Cindy has been pointing her finger at Jesse.  Cindy says that Jesse is her #1 suspect.
- Baez claims that LE is trying to intimidate Casey because they don't have enough criminal evidence to charge her.  She will not help LE because of what they are doing.
- Casey still claims that she left Caylee with ZG at Sawgrass.  ZG says that she did visit the apartments for 15 minutes one day.
- LE has been called to the Anthony neighborhood 300 times and 50 times to the Anthony home for this case.
- Jesse was Casey's ex-fiance in 2005-2006.  He says that they were 19 years old.  Casey was smart, fun, carried herself well, and had a sarcastic sense of humor.  By the end of their relationship, she was lying to him, she stole $250 from him, and she was seeing other people.
-When she called and told him that she was pregnant he had doubts because of the timing.  He did continue to support her and was present at the hospital when Caylee was born.  Jesse said that Casey was a good, devoted mother.  She was a loyal, doting, homebody.
-The paternity test that he took indicated that there is a 0% probability that he could be Casey's father.
- Jesse said that the Casey he knew would not have hurt Caylee.  His message to her now is to stop destroying people's lives because we are done with your lies.

This was my post from this morning about the NBC Today interview with Jesse.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1223 on: October 02, 2008, 06:39:44 PM »

Interesting....

"Thursday, Casey's attorney said it's not in her best interest to tell what she knows about where Caylee is.
"It does her no good to show her cards to give the prosecution any advantage they have to put her away for life," Jose Baez said.
Judging by what he said, it would seem that Casey would get herself into trouble by telling what she knows about Caylee's whereabouts."

You hear what those defense attorneys said on NG....if CA told JB where CA's body is, then he can be held accountable for withholding info and he will need to bring in another attorney.  Do you think JB know's where CA's body is? And how can he sleep with himself if he knows where that little baby is?  He should be making a deal with the prosecution...maybe save CA's neck.
Baez is even dumber than I thought!!! Hasn't he just confirmed his client's culpability (and his complicity)!?!?!? 

I thought so too!!
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1224 on: October 02, 2008, 06:40:05 PM »

Seriously, how does Baez believe ONE word out of the skank's pie-hole? She lies about EVERYTHING!

I don't think he DOES believe one word she says. He's her defense attorney, and his job is to convince people of lies, not the truth.

I Stand With The Girl
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1225 on: October 02, 2008, 06:40:11 PM »

Yeah, Klaas, This has got to be one of the best I have seen.

Most excellent!!!

pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1226 on: October 02, 2008, 06:41:43 PM »

HAHAHA...I had to sign on to tell Klaas...thank you...I needed that right now.

pbxo

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1227 on: October 02, 2008, 06:43:36 PM »

Two New Areas Being Checked In Search For Caylee Anthony

POSTED: 5:13 pm EDT October 2, 2008
UPDATED: 6:12 pm EDT October 2, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Eyewitness News has learned detectives have been searching for the body of Caylee Anthony in two more places in east Orange County. Caylee was reported missing 78 days ago. Detectives say she is dead and that at one point her body was in the trunk of her mom's car.

Both wooded areas they're searching are not far from where Casey Anthony lives with her parents. One is near the Amscot at Goldenrod and Highway 50 where Casey abandoned her car in late June. Investigators have searched the area more than once with cadaver dogs.

The other area is closer to Orlando International Airport, where a driver told investigators she saw a car like Casey's white Pontiac Sunfire parked in the median days after Caylee disappeared and she saw someone slight of build wearing a baseball cap and what looked like athletic wear walk out of the woods, someone she believes could have been Casey. It was odd to her because it's not a popular spot for joggers.

Thursday, Casey's attorney said it's not in her best interest to tell what she knows about where Caylee is.

Judging by what he said, it would seem that Casey would get herself into trouble by telling what she knows about Caylee's whereabouts.

"Casey, tell the truth. It's not about you anymore," said Jesse Grund, Casey's ex-fiance.

Grund shot back at Casey's mother Cindy, who told investigators he's involved in Caylee's disappearance. He said when Casey and Cindy patched things up, Casey's maternal instinct withered away.

"Stop destroying people's lives and tell the truth. What happened to Caylee?" Grund said.

The sheriff's office says it has no idea how many times investigators have searched for Caylee over the last two and a half months or how much it's costing taxpayers. The helicopter alone costs $500 an hour every time it goes up.

(snipped)

Thanks Klaas.

Something does not make sense.

Why did this witness not come forward sooner and if he did ... why has this area not already been searched?

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1228 on: October 02, 2008, 06:44:40 PM »

Interesting....

WOW...that's telling.....and IMO shows he KNOWS...he needs to get himself an attorney....he is going to need it
He probably does know. And probably has retained an Atty for his own protection. The Most Inane Insane part is what he says about Casey ...that its not in her best interest to talk .to keep her from going to prison for life ...yadda. Hah.
Well when this is all said and done no matter what she is Charged with. In all reality Casey Anthony's Life is Over. She can't hide in her bedroom for much longer. She is better off in jail. She will never Ever have a life in public. She will be followed and hunted for years. If she does go to prison she will be Hunted there too. Like someone already posted. There will be Female Lifers waiting for her * who have nothing to lose when she enters the big house.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1229 on: October 02, 2008, 06:45:10 PM »

I'd spend the money for a plane ticket if Baez let Casey testify in her defense at her trial......can you imagine how many tales she'd tell....it'll never happen of course, she'd be putting that final nail in her coffin, JMO.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1230 on: October 02, 2008, 06:45:52 PM »

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Eyewitness News has learned detectives have been searching for the body of Caylee Anthony in two more places in east Orange County. Caylee was reported missing 78 days ago. Detectives say she is dead and that at one point her body was in the trunk of her mom's car.

Both wooded areas they're searching are not far from where Casey Anthony lives with her parents. One is near the Amscot at Goldenrod and Highway 50 where Casey abandoned her car in late June. Investigators have searched the area more than once with cadaver dogs.

The other area is closer to Orlando International Airport, where a driver told investigators she saw a car like Casey's white Pontiac Sunfire parked in the median days after Caylee disappeared and she saw someone slight of build wearing a baseball cap and what looked like athletic wear walk out of the woods, someone she believes could have been Casey. It was odd to her because it's not a popular spot for joggers.

Thursday, Casey's attorney said it's not in her best interest to tell what she knows about where Caylee is.

Judging by what he said, it would seem that Casey would get herself into trouble by telling what she knows about Caylee's whereabouts.

"Casey, tell the truth. It's not about you anymore," said Jesse Grund, Casey's ex-fiance.

Grund shot back at Casey's mother Cindy, who told investigators he's involved in Caylee's disappearance. He said when Casey and Cindy patched things up, Casey's maternal instinct withered away.

"Stop destroying people's lives and tell the truth. What happened to Caylee?" Grund said.

The sheriff's office says it has no idea how many times investigators have searched for Caylee over the last two and a half months or how much it's costing taxpayers. The helicopter alone costs $500 an hour every time it goes up.

(snipped)

Bet that is gonna pizz Cindy off.....a live Caylee won't be found in either spot!!  This is the first I have neard about someone seeing a person, easily could be Casey!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1231 on: October 02, 2008, 06:47:18 PM »

First may I say Thanks Klaas ,My dinner in all over my office

This says a lot to me

Casey's attorney said it's not in her best interest to tell what she knows about where Caylee is.

"It does her no good to show her cards to give the prosecution any advantage they have to put her away for life," Jose Baez said.SO Caylee must be dead.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1232 on: October 02, 2008, 06:48:04 PM »

(snipped)

Thanks Klaas.

Why did this witness not come forward sooner and if he did ... why has this area not already been searched?

Janet - how can you tell when the witness came forward by reading this article?  Maybe it was searched and they are going back?  I just find it VERY interresting they are telling us this now.  I feel they are getting REAL CLOSE to charging her with murder...real close.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1233 on: October 02, 2008, 06:48:23 PM »

Interesting....

WOW...that's telling.....and IMO shows he KNOWS...he needs to get himself an attorney....he is going to need it
He probably does know. And probably has retained an Atty for his own protection. The Most Inane Insane part is what he says about Casey ...that its not in her best interest to talk .to keep her from going to prison for life ...yadda. Hah.
Well when this is all said and done no matter what she is Charged with. In all reality Casey Anthony's Life is Over. She can't hide in her bedroom for much longer. She is better off in jail. She will never Ever have a life in public. She will be followed and hunted for years. If she does go to prison she will be Hunted there too. Like someone already posted. There will be Female Lifers waiting for her * who have nothing to lose when she enters the big house.

Ditto!  As for the rest of that dysfunctional family, they should start looking for a deserted island to live, because their lives are over as they knew it as well......I don't know who would even hire them for a job, hearing all the lies

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1234 on: October 02, 2008, 06:49:46 PM »

Interesting but doubtful. I just don't think the tip will pan out sorry to say. If someone were wanting to dump anything in the woods.......why would they park on the median? It just doesn't make sense.......but what else is new?

The only reason I could see for someone to park in the median would be if there wasn't enough shoulder at that spot to pull the car over onto. Do we have any idea what that stretch of road looks like?

I Stand With The Girl
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1235 on: October 02, 2008, 06:49:54 PM »

Video that goes with TWO new Areas being searched.
http://www.wftv.com/video/17610784/index.html

Says both area's have been searched already - going back in again ...with this tipster

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1236 on: October 02, 2008, 06:50:21 PM »

What does Jose Baez know???

Janet

Baez, you fricking idiot, your cards so far have you saying that Caylee is alive, so wouldn't it be in Casey's best interest to find her so she isn't charged with murder? I'm afraid you just played yours and Casey's cards both, you've admitted that finding Caylee would put Casey away for life, that tells me you know she is dead and it was NO accident.

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1237 on: October 02, 2008, 06:50:30 PM »

I understand a defense attorney feels the need to keep his client quiet and I would totally understand if we were just trying to find Caylee’s grandmother’s car or the checkbook and money that Caylee’s mom was accused of taking, but we’re looking for a CHILD.  I think there should be some kind of law or something that in a missing child situation, that strategy of the defense is overridden…. “The Caylee Clause.”
Im having daydreams about night things in the middle of the afternoon,  what?   Oh, welcome Daydream!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1238 on: October 02, 2008, 06:51:54 PM »

I will go out on a very short limb and predict that Baez will NOT be Casey's attorney come trial time. 

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1239 on: October 02, 2008, 06:52:15 PM »

(snipped)

Thanks Klaas.

Janet - how can you tell when the witness came forward by reading this article?  Maybe it was searched and they are going back?  I just find it VERY interresting they are telling us this now.  I feel they are getting REAL CLOSE to charging her with murder...real close.

I wonder if this is the area where Red and Florida Blue were searching, and the location with the dumpster, woods, and water that he photographed for us.  Red said it was near the airport.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.