March 28, 2024, 08:50:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #34  (Read 377067 times)
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1240 on: October 02, 2008, 06:52:47 PM »

"Thursday, Casey's attorney said it's not in her best interest to tell what she knows about where Caylee is."

Hi Monkeys! I am not seeing this as Baez admitting anything about Casey. I am seeing it more as a continuation of an earlier statement. The earlier statement was that "If Casey told more about who has Caylee, that Caylee and the Anthony family could be in danger."

That being said, I don't buy any of it. But IMO thats the story they are gonna try to sell.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1241 on: October 02, 2008, 06:52:49 PM »

First may I say Thanks Klaas ,My dinner in all over my office

This says a lot to me

Casey's attorney said it's not in her best interest to tell what she knows about where Caylee is.

"It does her no good to show her cards to give the prosecution any advantage they have to put her away for life," Jose Baez said.SO Caylee must be dead.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17610344/detail.html

Blonde,
My monitor took a dump last week.....I think it something to do with several times spitting ice tea out of my mouth when laughing at Klaas, and Carpe's pictures!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1242 on: October 02, 2008, 06:53:14 PM »

Two New Areas Being Checked In Search For Caylee Anthony

POSTED: 5:13 pm EDT October 2, 2008
UPDATED: 6:12 pm EDT October 2, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Eyewitness News has learned detectives have been searching for the body of Caylee Anthony in two more places in east Orange County. Caylee was reported missing 78 days ago. Detectives say she is dead and that at one point her body was in the trunk of her mom's car.

Both wooded areas they're searching are not far from where Casey Anthony lives with her parents. One is near the Amscot at Goldenrod and Highway 50 where Casey abandoned her car in late June. Investigators have searched the area more than once with cadaver dogs.

The other area is closer to Orlando International Airport, where a driver told investigators she saw a car like Casey's white Pontiac Sunfire parked in the median days after Caylee disappeared and she saw someone slight of build wearing a baseball cap and what looked like athletic wear walk out of the woods, someone she believes could have been Casey. It was odd to her because it's not a popular spot for joggers.

Thursday, Casey's attorney said it's not in her best interest to tell what she knows about where Caylee is.

"It does her no good to show her cards to give the prosecution any advantage they have to put her away for life," Jose Baez said.

Judging by what he said, it would seem that Casey would get herself into trouble by telling what she knows about Caylee's whereabouts.

"Casey, tell the truth. It's not about you anymore," said Jesse Grund, Casey's ex-fiance.

Grund shot back at Casey's mother Cindy, who told investigators he's involved in Caylee's disappearance. He said when Casey and Cindy patched things up, Casey's maternal instinct withered away.

"Stop destroying people's lives and tell the truth. What happened to Caylee?" Grund said.

The sheriff's office says it has no idea how many times investigators have searched for Caylee over the last two and a half months or how much it's costing taxpayers. The helicopter alone costs $500 an hour every time it goes up.

(snipped)

Thanks Klaas.

Something does not make sense.

Why did this witness not come forward sooner and if he did ... why has this area not already been searched?

I thought they were checking this area just because of the cell phone pings..I didn't know there was a witness to...Yep, i want to be a fly in that court room
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1243 on: October 02, 2008, 06:53:16 PM »

I will go out on a very short limb and predict that Baez will NOT be Casey's attorney come trial time. 

Wreck, I was just telling one of my co-workers the same thing.
I agree.

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1244 on: October 02, 2008, 06:53:19 PM »

The other area is closer to Orlando International Airport, where a driver told investigators she saw a car like Casey's white Pontiac Sunfire parked in the median days after Caylee disappeared and she saw someone slight of build wearing a baseball cap and what looked like athletic wear walk out of the woods, someone she believes could have been Casey. It was odd to her because it's not a popular spot for joggers.

I remember reading about this about 4-5 weeks ago.

I think it may have been someone in the fox forum posting it.

Interesting.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1245 on: October 02, 2008, 06:54:01 PM »

Interesting....

"Thursday, Casey's attorney said it's not in her best interest to tell what she knows about where Caylee is.
"It does her no good to show her cards to give the prosecution any advantage they have to put her away for life," Jose Baez said.
Judging by what he said, it would seem that Casey would get herself into trouble by telling what she knows about Caylee's whereabouts."

WOW...that's telling.....and IMO shows he KNOWS...he needs to get himself an attorney....he is going to need it
He probably does know. And probably has retained an Atty for his own protection. The Most Inane Insane part is what he says about Casey ...that its not in her best interest to talk .to keep her from going to prison for life ...yadda. Hah.
Well when this is all said and done no matter what she is Charged with. In all reality Casey Anthony's Life is Over. She can't hide in her bedroom for much longer. She is better off in jail. She will never Ever have a life in public. She will be followed and hunted for years. If she does go to prison she will be Hunted there too. Like someone already posted. There will be Female Lifers waiting for her * who have nothing to lose when she enters the big house.

Ditto!  As for the rest of that dysfunctional family, they should start looking for a deserted island to live, because their lives are over as they knew it as well......I don't know who would even hire them for a job, hearing all the lies
They will have see if the Absolute Ranch is taking reservations
Even Jesse used that shhh word a few times..... Absolutely ..... what is it with that Word.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1246 on: October 02, 2008, 06:54:59 PM »

Interesting but doubtful. I just don't think the tip will pan out sorry to say. If someone were wanting to dump anything in the woods.......why would they park on the median? It just doesn't make sense.......but what else is new?

The only reason I could see for someone to park in the median would be if there wasn't enough shoulder at that spot to pull the car over onto. Do we have any idea what that stretch of road looks like?

Hi BT - maybe she was just checking the area for a possible location.  Caylee might still have been in the trunk.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1247 on: October 02, 2008, 06:55:14 PM »

"Thursday, Casey's attorney said it's not in her best interest to tell what she knows about where Caylee is."

Hi Monkeys! I am not seeing this as Baez admitting anything about Casey. I am seeing it more as a continuation of an earlier statement. The earlier statement was that "If Casey told more about who has Caylee, that Caylee and the Anthony family could be in danger."

That being said, I don't buy any of it. But IMO thats the story they are gonna try to sell.

The only person the Anthony's need to worry about is the skank......she might have more chloroform laying around

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1248 on: October 02, 2008, 06:55:49 PM »

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Eyewitness News has learned detectives have been searching for the body of Caylee Anthony in two more places in east Orange County. Caylee was reported missing 78 days ago. Detectives say she is dead and that at one point her body was in the trunk of her mom's car.

Both wooded areas they're searching are not far from where Casey Anthony lives with her parents. One is near the Amscot at Goldenrod and Highway 50 where Casey abandoned her car in late June. Investigators have searched the area more than once with cadaver dogs.

Thursday, Casey's attorney said it's not in her best interest to tell what she knows about where Caylee is.

Judging by what he said, it would seem that Casey would get herself into trouble by telling what she knows about Caylee's whereabouts.

"Casey, tell the truth. It's not about you anymore," said Jesse Grund, Casey's ex-fiance.

Grund shot back at Casey's mother Cindy, who told investigators he's involved in Caylee's disappearance. He said when Casey and Cindy patched things up, Casey's maternal instinct withered away.

"Stop destroying people's lives and tell the truth. What happened to Caylee?" Grund said.

The sheriff's office says it has no idea how many times investigators have searched for Caylee over the last two and a half months or how much it's costing taxpayers. The helicopter alone costs $500 an hour every time it goes up.

(snipped)

Thanks Klaas.

Why did this witness not come forward sooner and if he did ... why has this area not already been searched?

Janet - how can you tell when the witness came forward by reading this article?   Maybe it was searched and they are going back?  I just find it VERY interresting they are telling us this now.  I feel they are getting REAL CLOSE to charging her with murder...real close.

Klaas

1.  I do not know but ... I cannot comprehend why the search is taking place now if the witness came forward at the getgo  ... even a second search 2 1/2 months later ... you may find interesting but ... to me it does not make sense.

2.  With all my heart ... I hope you are right.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1249 on: October 02, 2008, 06:56:16 PM »

I will go out on a very short limb and predict that Baez will NOT be Casey's attorney come trial time. 

I agree.

pb
I told my husband that to..I said he (Baez) is in way over his head..
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1250 on: October 02, 2008, 06:56:59 PM »

I agree.

pb

IMO he's way out of his league with this case

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1251 on: October 02, 2008, 06:57:59 PM »

Hi Elaine.... I see what  you are saying, but if Caylee isn't dead then why should she be in danger of facing the death penalty?

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1252 on: October 02, 2008, 06:58:20 PM »

(snipped)

Thanks Klaas.

I'm trying to picture why she would park in the median as opposed to the side of the road? Why would she want to cross the highway with a dead body? Wonder if it's the baseball cap they threw out and the trash lady got? I also wonder if that's the piece of evdience the trash lady turned into police? Didn't a news lady take something from her for LE?

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1253 on: October 02, 2008, 06:59:02 PM »

Do we know who the judge will be for the economic charges and/or the child neglect charges?

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1254 on: October 02, 2008, 06:59:11 PM »

I agree.

pb
I told my husband that to..I said he (Baez) is in way over his head..

Yup!!  I had a vision. I do believe that there will be a new attorney representing Casey Anthony in the foreseeable future.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1255 on: October 02, 2008, 06:59:43 PM »

(snipped)

Thanks Klaas.

Janet - how can you tell when the witness came forward by reading this article?   Maybe it was searched and they are going back?  I just find it VERY interresting they are telling us this now.  I feel they are getting REAL CLOSE to charging her with murder...real close.

Klaas

1.  I do not know but ... I cannot comprehend why the search is taking place now if the witness came forward at the getgo  ... even a second search 2 1/2 months later ... you may find interesting but ... to me it does not make sense.

2.  With all my heart ... I hope you are right.

Janet

Does anyone know if this is the area the bones were found by searchers? I just wonder if they are doing a recheck of the area due to something with those..
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1256 on: October 02, 2008, 07:00:09 PM »

The only person the Anthony's need to worry about is the skank......she might have more chloroform laying around
I agree. And I also feel that the Anthonys are involved in the cover up now.
I just can't see Baez changing strategies at this point. He is too slimy. But, this is JMO.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1257 on: October 02, 2008, 07:01:05 PM »

(snipped)

Thanks Klaas.

I'm trying to picture why she would park in the median as opposed to the side of the road? Why would she want to cross the highway with a dead body? Wonder if it's the baseball cap they threw out and the trash lady got? I also wonder if that's the piece of evdience the trash lady turned into police? Didn't a news lady take something from her for LE?

The way I remember having read it 4-5 weeks ago, she was NOT parked in the median. She was parked on the side of the road.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1258 on: October 02, 2008, 07:02:50 PM »

Do you think Casey really had some guys push her car when it smelled like that????  What would be the reason to lie?   What would be the reason to say she ran out of gas there?????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1259 on: October 02, 2008, 07:02:52 PM »

I agree.

pb
I don't believe that He will be her Atty either when it goes to Trial. I am sure that the Anthony's have been contacted by many Atty's that would be willing to take on the Publicity. Funny though, who ever does take Casey as their Client ... if they have any Morals at all ...this case will weigh on them for the rest of their career. It will either Make them or Break them. So who ever it is ...will be more than likey someone that is known and already despised.
You Don't Gloria Allred sticking her Nose in this .... and more than likely wont see her.

IMO he's way out of his league with this case

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.