April 26, 2024, 07:40:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #34  (Read 377916 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1260 on: October 02, 2008, 07:06:15 PM »

"Thursday, Casey's attorney said it's not in her best interest to tell what she knows about where Caylee is."

Hi Monkeys! I am not seeing this as Baez admitting anything about Casey. I am seeing it more as a continuation of an earlier statement. The earlier statement was that "If Casey told more about who has Caylee, that Caylee and the Anthony family could be in danger."

That being said, I don't buy any of it. But IMO thats the story they are gonna try to sell.

The only person the Anthony's need to worry about is the skank......she might have more chloroform laying around
I agree. And I also feel that the Anthonys are involved in the cover up now.
I just can't see Baez changing strategies at this point. He is too slimy. But, this is JMO.

Elaine ... I believe that George or Lee is involved in assisting Casey with the coverup and ... Cindy's actions are attempts to protect one of them.  Casey holds the trump ... if her family do not stand by her ... she will expose either her father or her brother's participation.

IMO

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1261 on: October 02, 2008, 07:06:22 PM »

BUT (to play devil's advocate here)

It was LE that placed this Zenaida Gonzalez at SawGrass ... Not Casey Anthony ..... correct?

This ZG does not have a Fernandez (hyphen)
                                 a Ford Focus       
                                 a sister Samantha
and does have              children

ALSO this ZG was not identified by photo as the babysitter by Casey

Now having said that ... I know there is no REAL ZFG BUT ... is there enough to successfully win a defamation suit for this ZG?

Thoughts anyone?

Last night on NG, LP was talking about this ZG's car.  The car she actually has, is not the same make and model that Casey claims she has- but if you put the two side by side (Kia vs Ford Focus), they look very similar. So Casey could have actually seen the car, but wasn't positive as to what it actually was.  It just shows that it's possible Casey saw NG at Sawgrass that day..  or somebody else saw her.  We know there is no real connection between ZG and Casey, but Casey did describe ZG's car very closely.
Just catching up.
This also means that this wasn't a chance meeting at Sawgrass. Casey had to have followed here there.
Maybe Casey watched ZG go into that apartment and assumed she lived there. So she used that address to frame her not knowing the apartment was empty. Maybe she thought ZG had a boyfriend there or was dealing drugs there or whatever. It could be possible that Casey didn't know ZG was apartment hunting.
MSE
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1262 on: October 02, 2008, 07:06:47 PM »

OMG, I think this is great.  Now we need popcorn kitty. 
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1263 on: October 02, 2008, 07:07:28 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/17610344/detail.html

Two New Areas Being Checked In Search For Caylee Anthony

POSTED: 5:13 pm EDT October 2, 2008
UPDATED: 6:12 pm EDT October 2, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Eyewitness News has learned detectives have been searching for the body of Caylee Anthony in two more places in east Orange County. Caylee was reported missing 78 days ago. Detectives say she is dead and that at one point her body was in the trunk of her mom's car.

Both wooded areas they're searching are not far from where Casey Anthony lives with her parents. One is near the Amscot at Goldenrod and Highway 50 where Casey abandoned her car in late June. Investigators have searched the area more than once with cadaver dogs.

The other area is closer to Orlando International Airport, where a driver told investigators she saw a car like Casey's white Pontiac Sunfire parked in the median days after Caylee disappeared and she saw someone slight of build wearing a baseball cap and what looked like athletic wear walk out of the woods, someone she believes could have been Casey. It was odd to her because it's not a popular spot for joggers.

Thursday, Casey's attorney said it's not in her best interest to tell what she knows about where Caylee is.

"It does her no good to show her cards to give the prosecution any advantage they have to put her away for life," Jose Baez said.

Judging by what he said, it would seem that Casey would get herself into trouble by telling what she knows about Caylee's whereabouts.

"Casey, tell the truth. It's not about you anymore," said Jesse Grund, Casey's ex-fiance.

Grund shot back at Casey's mother Cindy, who told investigators he's involved in Caylee's disappearance. He said when Casey and Cindy patched things up, Casey's maternal instinct withered away.

"Stop destroying people's lives and tell the truth. What happened to Caylee?" Grund said.

The sheriff's office says it has no idea how many times investigators have searched for Caylee over the last two and a half months or how much it's costing taxpayers. The helicopter alone costs $500 an hour every time it goes up.

(snipped)

Thanks Klaas.

Something does not make sense.

Why did this witness not come forward sooner and if he did ... why has this area not already been searched?

I thought they were checking this area just because of the cell phone pings..I didn't know there was a witness to...Yep, i want to be a fly in that court room

Here's a map someone posted days ago, gives a better idea of the routes she took.

http://atlas.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?formtype=latlong&latlongtype=decimal&latitude=28%2e456171000000001&longitude=%2d81%2e292204999999996&dtype=h

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1264 on: October 02, 2008, 07:08:28 PM »

"Thursday, Casey's attorney said it's not in her best interest to tell what she knows about where Caylee is."

Hi Monkeys! I am not seeing this as Baez admitting anything about Casey. I am seeing it more as a continuation of an earlier statement. The earlier statement was that "If Casey told more about who has Caylee, that Caylee and the Anthony family could be in danger."

That being said, I don't buy any of it. But IMO thats the story they are gonna try to sell.

Hi Elaine.... I see what  you are saying, but if Caylee isn't dead then why should she be in danger of facing the death penalty?
Hey Cubbee, good to "see you".

Here's what he said: "It does her no good to show her cards to give the prosecution any advantage they have to put her away for life," Jose Baez said.

He hasn't mentioned the death penalty yet, just saying that if she shows her cards (Which WE all KNOW is bullsh&t )to give the prosecution any advantage they have to put her away for life.

In other words, maybe he's saying that if she shows her "Bullshit story" it will be used against her in court, and combined with all the charges could put her in jail for life.?

Hey, I hope he does know more and they can hang Casey. I just don't trust Baez.
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1265 on: October 02, 2008, 07:09:28 PM »

Does anyone know if this area by the airport is where searchers found the bones?
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1266 on: October 02, 2008, 07:10:08 PM »

Hi Elaine.... I see what  you are saying, but if Caylee isn't dead then why should she be in danger of facing the death penalty?
Hey Cubbee, good to "see you".

Here's what he said: "It does her no good to show her cards to give the prosecution any advantage they have to put her away for life," Jose Baez said.

He hasn't mentioned the death penalty yet, just saying that if she shows her cards (Which WE all KNOW is bullsh&t )to give the prosecution any advantage they have to put her away for life.

In other words, maybe he's saying that if she shows her "Bullshit story" it will be used against her in court, and combined with all the charges could put her in jail for life.?

Hey, I hope he does know more and they can hang Casey. I just don't trust Baez.

Thanks for clearing that up Elaine!!! Good to see you too!!!!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1267 on: October 02, 2008, 07:11:08 PM »

But it's the rest of that sentence that's so telling.

"It does her no good to show her cards to give the prosecution any advantage they have to put her away for life," Jose Baez said.

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
Gizmo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1268 on: October 02, 2008, 07:11:48 PM »

I will go out on a very short limb and predict that Baez will NOT be Casey's attorney come trial time. 

ITA! In fact, we should hope that he is replaced. As repugnant as it may seem, Casey is entitled to a competent and vigorous defense, as is every defendant.

Given JB's screw ups already (such as failing to file regarding evidence preservation, and his other behaviors), he is not up to the task. The last thing we need is for any conviction to be overturned on appeal or a new trial ordered because of inadequate defense. He jumped on this for the exposure that would come with the case, and probably has his eye on book/movie royalties as well. His resume is not very impressive. He needs to go NOW!
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1269 on: October 02, 2008, 07:11:53 PM »

Does anyone know if this is the area the bones were found by searchers? I just wonder if they are doing a recheck of the area due to something with those..

I am one of those who feel that they already have found Caylee or items belonging to her, but they are doing extensive forensic work in hopes of finding a cause of death.  I also think that Red gaves us the airport location for a reason.  Perhaps they have returned to the area to search for more possible evidence that Casey might have left behind.  Anything that they can find will help them with their case against Casey.  Casey could have left things in the dumpster and in the woods or pond.  Like Red said, "it's the trifecta", in addition to the cell phone pings.
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1270 on: October 02, 2008, 07:12:07 PM »

The other area is closer to Orlando International Airport, where a driver told investigators she saw a car like Casey's white Pontiac Sunfire parked in the median days after Caylee disappeared and she saw someone slight of build wearing a baseball cap and what looked like athletic wear walk out of the woods, someone she believes could have been Casey. It was odd to her because it's not a popular spot for joggers.

I remember reading about this about 4-5 weeks ago.

I think it may have been someone in the fox forum posting it.

Interesting.

I read the same thing quite a while ago.  This is definitely not something that was just reported.  I was not aware that they had already searched this area, because it sounded as if the report was blown off at first.   That was just my interpretation at the time, though.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1271 on: October 02, 2008, 07:13:38 PM »

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Eyewitness News has learned detectives have been searching for the body of Caylee Anthony in two more places in east Orange County. Caylee was reported missing 78 days ago. Detectives say she is dead and that at one point her body was in the trunk of her mom's car.

Both wooded areas they're searching are not far from where Casey Anthony lives with her parents. One is near the Amscot at Goldenrod and Highway 50 where Casey abandoned her car in late June. Investigators have searched the area more than once with cadaver dogs.

Thursday, Casey's attorney said it's not in her best interest to tell what she knows about where Caylee is.

Judging by what he said, it would seem that Casey would get herself into trouble by telling what she knows about Caylee's whereabouts.

"Casey, tell the truth. It's not about you anymore," said Jesse Grund, Casey's ex-fiance.

Grund shot back at Casey's mother Cindy, who told investigators he's involved in Caylee's disappearance. He said when Casey and Cindy patched things up, Casey's maternal instinct withered away.

"Stop destroying people's lives and tell the truth. What happened to Caylee?" Grund said.

The sheriff's office says it has no idea how many times investigators have searched for Caylee over the last two and a half months or how much it's costing taxpayers. The helicopter alone costs $500 an hour every time it goes up.

(snipped)

Thanks Klaas.

Why did this witness not come forward sooner and if he did ... why has this area not already been searched?

Janet - how can you tell when the witness came forward by reading this article?   Maybe it was searched and they are going back?  I just find it VERY interresting they are telling us this now.  I feel they are getting REAL CLOSE to charging her with murder...real close.

Klaas

1.  I do not know but ... I cannot comprehend why the search is taking place now if the witness came forward at the getgo  ... even a second search 2 1/2 months later ... you may find interesting but ... to me it does not make sense.

2.  With all my heart ... I hope you are right.

Janet

Does anyone know if this is the area the bones were found by searchers? I just wonder if they are doing a recheck of the area due to something with those..

I am pretty sure that many of the areas still had alot of water  from Tropical Storm Fay
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1272 on: October 02, 2008, 07:13:39 PM »

Man, where on earth was Baez when OJ was on trial???  Too bad he wasn't hired by the Juice.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1273 on: October 02, 2008, 07:14:50 PM »

Do you think Casey really had some guys push her car when it smelled like that????  What would be the reason to lie?   What would be the reason to say she ran out of gas there?????

Well again, always a little truth to her lies, she's making us think the guys were strangers doing a good deed, maybe the guys were there to assist in other things, maybe there was really only 1 guy named George.

Flannery O'Conner
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1274 on: October 02, 2008, 07:15:15 PM »

I am one of those who feel that they already have found Caylee or items belonging to her, but they are doing extensive forensic work in hopes of finding a cause of death.  I also think that Red gaves us the airport location for a reason.  Perhaps they have returned to the area to search for more possible evidence that Casey might have left behind.  Anything that they can find will help them with their case against Casey.  Casey could have left things in the dumpster and in the woods or pond.  Like Red said, "it's the trifecta", in addition to the cell phone pings.
I feel they have caylee to..I'm just trying to fiqure out if maybe something they found is leading to a search for the rest of something else..Like a weapon or something
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1275 on: October 02, 2008, 07:15:50 PM »

But it's the rest of that sentence that's so telling.

He is such an idiot.  If he had any cards at all....he would use them now to prevent her from being charged in the first place......or......he will withhold the location of Caylee's body til she is found guilty and then use it as a bargaining point to reduce her sentence  .......or  ....... he will  withhold the location of Caylee's body and use it as bargaining chip if they decide to go for the death penalty.
MSE
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1276 on: October 02, 2008, 07:16:22 PM »

It certainly seems appearant that sociopathic behavior runs in the family!!!! Does anybody know if it deemed hereditary.
I don't know, both my brother and I are adopted from different family's. In his case my parents went to Germany to adopt him, I was born here.  He showed antisocial signs early on violent, setting fires and steeling and my parents did everything to help him, sending him to special schools.  We did have family problems which didn't help but I personally think that being a sociopath is not genetic but being in a disfunctional family who ignores the problem and caters to the person like Cindy does to Casey makes it much  worse.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1277 on: October 02, 2008, 07:17:32 PM »

Do you think Casey really had some guys push her car when it smelled like that????  What would be the reason to lie?   What would be the reason to say she ran out of gas there?????
Maybe some guys did push her car for her ? More finger prints to add to the Car, a Witness to say Yes we pushed her car.  All she had to do was show some Boob and they would say Sure. If the car had no gas I am sure she drove it dry on purpose. No boys in there right mind especially if they had a record with police would come forth and say " Yes" we helped her.

When GA went to get Casey's car was it not said that George looked at the Gas Gauge and presumed the tank was empty. I know on most cars, the gas gauge does not show unless the car is running. That the Guy at the Tow Yard said GA had Gas Cans in his auto ready for use. ** before he attempted to start Caseys Car. ** something doesn't add up.

How then did Casey get to her Parents * steal food * state to LE she went Grocery shopping while waiting for Tony to pick her up. Tony said she had food from her Parents house when he picked her up.
That makes no sense either.

I know its not difficult to re-ramble the time lines .... just thinking about the Car that day.
On her Car she has that material " Bra" to cover the nose front end. You would think if she took her car into any remote areas there would be evidence underneath it. Just thinking.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1278 on: October 02, 2008, 07:17:34 PM »

SS - we don't know or I don't know.  If Red knows he may not be at liberty to say anything yet.
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1279 on: October 02, 2008, 07:18:10 PM »

(snipped)

Thanks Klaas.

Janet - how can you tell when the witness came forward by reading this article?   Maybe it was searched and they are going back?  I just find it VERY interresting they are telling us this now.  I feel they are getting REAL CLOSE to charging her with murder...real close.

Klaas

1.  I do not know but ... I cannot comprehend why the search is taking place now if the witness came forward at the getgo  ... even a second search 2 1/2 months later ... you may find interesting but ... to me it does not make sense.

2.  With all my heart ... I hope you are right.

Janet

I am pretty sure that many of the areas still had alot of water  from Tropical Storm Fay
So if this is infact the area the bones were found..The police may have returned to take a second look now that there is less water....ummmm. Would make sence to me if this was the area they were found
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.