April 25, 2024, 07:27:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #34  (Read 377855 times)
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1280 on: October 02, 2008, 07:19:26 PM »

"Thursday, Casey's attorney said it's not in her best interest to tell what she knows about where Caylee is."

Hi Monkeys! I am not seeing this as Baez admitting anything about Casey. I am seeing it more as a continuation of an earlier statement. The earlier statement was that "If Casey told more about who has Caylee, that Caylee and the Anthony family could be in danger."

That being said, I don't buy any of it. But IMO thats the story they are gonna try to sell.

But it's the rest of that sentence that's so telling.

"It does her no good to show her cards to give the prosecution any advantage they have to put her away for life," Jose Baez said.

Yes I know it can be taken that way as well. We will have to wait a few days and see just how Mr Baez explains his remarks. He certainly has opened a can of worms, that's for sure!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1281 on: October 02, 2008, 07:19:55 PM »

It certainly seems appearant that sociopathic behavior runs in the family!!!! Does anybody know if it deemed hereditary.
I don't know, both my brother and I are adopted from different family's. In his case my parents went to Germany to adopt him, I was born here.  He showed antisocial signs early on violent, setting fires and steeling and my parents did everything to help him, sending him to special schools.  We did have family problems which didn't help but I personally think that being a sociopath is not genetic but being in a disfunctional family who ignores the problem and caters to the person like Cindy does to Casey makes it much  worse.
But you turned out good!!!!   Every time I see you post, I think Msg, then I want Chinese!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1282 on: October 02, 2008, 07:20:34 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/17610344/detail.html

Two New Areas Being Checked In Search For Caylee Anthony

POSTED: 5:13 pm EDT October 2, 2008
UPDATED: 6:12 pm EDT October 2, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Eyewitness News has learned detectives have been searching for the body of Caylee Anthony in two more places in east Orange County. Caylee was reported missing 78 days ago. Detectives say she is dead and that at one point her body was in the trunk of her mom's car.

Both wooded areas they're searching are not far from where Casey Anthony lives with her parents. One is near the Amscot at Goldenrod and Highway 50 where Casey abandoned her car in late June. Investigators have searched the area more than once with cadaver dogs.

The other area is closer to Orlando International Airport, where a driver told investigators she saw a car like Casey's white Pontiac Sunfire parked in the median days after Caylee disappeared and she saw someone slight of build wearing a baseball cap and what looked like athletic wear walk out of the woods, someone she believes could have been Casey. It was odd to her because it's not a popular spot for joggers.

Thursday, Casey's attorney said it's not in her best interest to tell what she knows about where Caylee is.

"It does her no good to show her cards to give the prosecution any advantage they have to put her away for life," Jose Baez said.

Judging by what he said, it would seem that Casey would get herself into trouble by telling what she knows about Caylee's whereabouts.

"Casey, tell the truth. It's not about you anymore," said Jesse Grund, Casey's ex-fiance.

Grund shot back at Casey's mother Cindy, who told investigators he's involved in Caylee's disappearance. He said when Casey and Cindy patched things up, Casey's maternal instinct withered away.

"Stop destroying people's lives and tell the truth. What happened to Caylee?" Grund said.

The sheriff's office says it has no idea how many times investigators have searched for Caylee over the last two and a half months or how much it's costing taxpayers. The helicopter alone costs $500 an hour every time it goes up.

(snipped)

Thanks Klaas.

Something does not make sense.

Why did this witness not come forward sooner and if he did ... why has this area not already been searched?

Janet - how can you tell when the witness came forward by reading this article?   Maybe it was searched and they are going back?  I just find it VERY interresting they are telling us this now.  I feel they are getting REAL CLOSE to charging her with murder...real close.

Klaas

1.  I do not know but ... I cannot comprehend why the search is taking place now if the witness came forward at the getgo  ... even a second search 2 1/2 months later ... you may find interesting but ... to me it does not make sense.

2.  With all my heart ... I hope you are right.

Janet

Does anyone know if this is the area the bones were found by searchers? I just wonder if they are doing a recheck of the area due to something with those..

I am pretty sure that many of the areas still had alot of water  from Tropical Storm Fay

Good point, mytime.  The photographs that Red gave us show a lot of water.  Maybe it was dry before Tropical Storm Fay.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1283 on: October 02, 2008, 07:21:32 PM »

"Thursday, Casey's attorney said it's not in her best interest to tell what she knows about where Caylee is."

Hi Monkeys! I am not seeing this as Baez admitting anything about Casey. I am seeing it more as a continuation of an earlier statement. The earlier statement was that "If Casey told more about who has Caylee, that Caylee and the Anthony family could be in danger."

That being said, I don't buy any of it. But IMO thats the story they are gonna try to sell.

Yes I know it can be taken that way as well. We will have to wait a few days and see just how Mr Baez explains his remarks. He certainly has opened a can of worms, that's for sure!
Also, the media does play word games.  I hope she does not get a new attorney.  He seems just what she deserves!
MSE
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1284 on: October 02, 2008, 07:22:18 PM »

Interesting....

"Thursday, Casey's attorney said it's not in her best interest to tell what she knows about where Caylee is.
Judging by what he said, it would seem that Casey would get herself into trouble by telling what she knows about Caylee's whereabouts."

http://www.wftv.com/news/17610344/detail.html

Wjat about Caylee's best interest!!  Does anbody on that side even care!!!!  It's all about Casey to them!  Unbelievable.

Yep..... even though it appears that they may know something that could help out.

So is he admitting she knows where Caylee is?
That is what it sounds like to me and the fact that it will put her in jail for life is stating that Caylee is dead and they all know it.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1285 on: October 02, 2008, 07:24:07 PM »

But she will just say Caylee is with Zanny.  She can't tell the truth now!!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
spanky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1286 on: October 02, 2008, 07:26:21 PM »

"The other area is closer to Orlando International Airport, where a driver told investigators she saw a car like Casey's white Pontiac Sunfire parked in the median days after Caylee disappeared and she saw someone slight of build wearing a baseball cap and what looked like athletic wear walk out of the woods, someone she believes could have been Casey. It was odd to her because it's not a popular spot for joggers"

Baseball Cap... hmmmmm... with shamrocks on it maybe.... as in the one from the trash? Good reason to get rid of it.

Never Underestimate the Power of Stupid People in Large Groups
eyecanCOOK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1287 on: October 02, 2008, 07:26:49 PM »

With all due respect MSE Casey is anything but antisocial...it is my belief she does not have boundaries....and her parents for fear of "pissing" her off never were able to form the boundaries that were needed to establish autonomy. Casey was the center of attention for a very long time....until Caylee was born and then tide shifted...that was foreign territory....time to start black-mailing from Casey's standpoint

Kindness is a word the deaf and dumb can understand. No ciggies for one year....ok on to year two
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1288 on: October 02, 2008, 07:26:56 PM »

Did we talk about the new cement on that sidewalk at the Anthonys before?

You know, I had noticed them but never really thought about them in a sense that Caylee might be buried underneath. I wonder if that's the cement Ryan Paysley was talking about having been poured July 4th? Would replacing the sidewalk be the responsibility of the homeowner or neighborhood?

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,390054,00.html

"Caylee Marie Anthony's grandmother would neither confirm nor deny the tip about the fresh concrete received by local WFTV Eyewitness News in Orlando, according to the station.
Orange County Sheriff's detectives said they didn't know anything about the reported addition to the property, which they searched last week with cadaver dogs. The toddler was reported missing last week.
"We do yard work around our house all the time and our yard has been completely looked at," Cindy Anthony told WFTV Thursday morning. "I feel very confident. The sheriff's office knows everything that we've done in that yard over the last year. We've disclosed everything. If they had any concerns, I would think they would have followed up on it already."
Orange County, Fla., sheriff's detectives told FOX News they weren't aware of a recently-poured block of concrete."

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1289 on: October 02, 2008, 07:27:51 PM »

Also, the media does play word games.  I hope she does not get a new attorney.  He seems just what she deserves!
Yes Baez and Casey do deserve each other, I agree. 
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1290 on: October 02, 2008, 07:28:52 PM »

He sure did, Elaine.

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1291 on: October 02, 2008, 07:30:24 PM »

But she will just say Caylee is with Zanny.  She can't tell the truth now!!!!!
" If" Zanny is really Xanax and she was using it as the Babysitter  " shaking my head"
Giving it to Caylee to drug her so she could go party. I don't how anyone "Jury" would not lock her up and throw away the key just based on that. How sick and twisted you would have to Be to do that to another living being ... and think nothing of it... and then to do it to a innocent child " your own child" ... I think that they are just making sure that all the I's are dotted and T's are crossed and it will be announced soon enough - Murder charges.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1292 on: October 02, 2008, 07:33:41 PM »

Did we talk about the new cement on that sidewalk at the Anthonys before?

You know, I had noticed them but never really thought about them in a sense that Caylee might be buried underneath. I wonder if that's the cement Ryan Paysley was talking about having been poured July 4th? Would replacing the sidewalk be the responsibility of the homeowner or neighborhood?

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,390054,00.html

"Caylee Marie Anthony's grandmother would neither confirm nor deny the tip about the fresh concrete received by local WFTV Eyewitness News in Orlando, according to the station.
Orange County Sheriff's detectives said they didn't know anything about the reported addition to the property, which they searched last week with cadaver dogs. The toddler was reported missing last week.
"We do yard work around our house all the time and our yard has been completely looked at," Cindy Anthony told WFTV Thursday morning. "I feel very confident. The sheriff's office knows everything that we've done in that yard over the last year. We've disclosed everything. If they had any concerns, I would think they would have followed up on it already."
Orange County, Fla., sheriff's detectives told FOX News they weren't aware of a recently-poured block of concrete."

Would the sidewalk not be property of the City ... water lines, gas lines etc....I don't think its allowed for a homeowner to touch a sidewalk. Needs a Permit I would think.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1293 on: October 02, 2008, 07:34:28 PM »

If i was le i would take another look at her computer..You just never know. she could be running her mouth on the blogs(not as herself of course)..Maybe giving away some evidence that could be used against her..
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1294 on: October 02, 2008, 07:34:35 PM »

Does anyone know if this is the area the bones were found by searchers? I just wonder if they are doing a recheck of the area due to something with those..

I am one of those who feel that they already have found Caylee or items belonging to her, but they are doing extensive forensic work in hopes of finding a cause of death.  I also think that Red gaves us the airport location for a reason.  Perhaps they have returned to the area to search for more possible evidence that Casey might have left behind.  Anything that they can find will help them with their case against Casey.  Casey could have left things in the dumpster and in the woods or pond.  Like Red said, "it's the trifecta", in addition to the cell phone pings.

SS - we don't know or I don't know.  If Red knows he may not be at liberty to say anything yet.

SS ... I can comprehend silence from the Orlando LE if Caylee's remains have been located but ... when Lt. Angelo Nieves words to a  media source state otherwise ... I have to believe him.  It does not make sense that Americans are put in a position of second guessing the words of every LE media release.

Janet
_______

Casey Anthony Named a Suspect in Daughter's Disappearance
Authorities Have Been Searching for Caylee Anthony Since July
By SCOTT MICHELS
Oct. 2, 2008

<snipped>

Lt. Angelo Nieves of the Orange County Sheriff's Department in Florida said there was no new information that had led authorities to classify Anthony as a suspect and he would not say whether police were close to making an arrest.

"We still have a little girl who is missing and we don't have any credible information about where she is or where she was last seen," he said. "To this date her mother fails to provide us with any information that would help find her child."

http://www.abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/story?id=5938804&page=1

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1295 on: October 02, 2008, 07:34:50 PM »

It certainly seems appearant that sociopathic behavior runs in the family!!!! Does anybody know if it deemed hereditary.
I don't know, both my brother and I are adopted from different family's. In his case my parents went to Germany to adopt him, I was born here.  He showed antisocial signs early on violent, setting fires and steeling and my parents did everything to help him, sending him to special schools.  We did have family problems which didn't help but I personally think that being a sociopath is not genetic but being in a disfunctional family who ignores the problem and caters to the person like Cindy does to Casey makes it much  worse.
But you turned out good!!!!   Every time I see you post, I think Msg, then I want Chinese!!!

yeah...lol..and every time I see WFTV, it reminds me of WTF....LOL

"God dont like ugly"
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1296 on: October 02, 2008, 07:35:19 PM »

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Orlando&f=s&utm_campaign=en&utm_source=en-ha-na-us-syn-gm&utm_medium=ha&utm_term=orlando%20map

Zoom in on this Sat map and see all the wooded areas off roadways near the Airport. I believe we also noted many times all the bodies of water.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1297 on: October 02, 2008, 07:36:20 PM »

"The other area is closer to Orlando International Airport, where a driver told investigators she saw a car like Casey's white Pontiac Sunfire parked in the median days after Caylee disappeared and she saw someone slight of build wearing a baseball cap and what looked like athletic wear walk out of the woods, someone she believes could have been Casey. It was odd to her because it's not a popular spot for joggers"

Baseball Cap... hmmmmm... with shamrocks on it maybe.... as in the one from the trash? Good reason to get rid of it.

There is no reason whatsoever for Casey to be walking out of the woods unless she was stashing a body.
Is this the time she returned with the gas cans to burn the body but she couldn't find where she left her? So instead she returned the gas cans to George?

nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1298 on: October 02, 2008, 07:36:22 PM »

looks like truck cam , or PLane cam, LOL, was zeroed in on those two new pieces of sidewalk.....

"God dont like ugly"
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1299 on: October 02, 2008, 07:37:25 PM »

With all due respect MSE Casey is anything but antisocial...it is my belief she does not have boundaries....and her parents for fear of "pissing" her off never were able to form the boundaries that were needed to establish autonomy. Casey was the center of attention for a very long time....until Caylee was born and then tide shifted...that was foreign territory....time to start black-mailing from Casey's standpoint

I would have disagree to you.  She seems to have no remorse, not guilt...all her lies basically all the characterics of a anit social personality. IMO  But that was my point earlier.  CA and Ga were probably not the greatest parents.  I don't know because I didn't have to be raised by them!  But Many people have endured abuse, trauma, dysfunctional homes and do not end up like Casey.  Was she born this way, did something happened to make her this way, or was it her parents fault.  I don't want to believe bad parenting can make someone such a sociopath.  She knew right from wrong regardless.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.