April 25, 2024, 02:43:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #34  (Read 377848 times)
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1300 on: October 02, 2008, 07:37:53 PM »

Did we talk about the new cement on that sidewalk at the Anthonys before?

You know, I had noticed them but never really thought about them in a sense that Caylee might be buried underneath. I wonder if that's the cement Ryan Paysley was talking about having been poured July 4th? Would replacing the sidewalk be the responsibility of the homeowner or neighborhood?

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,390054,00.html

"Caylee Marie Anthony's grandmother would neither confirm nor deny the tip about the fresh concrete received by local WFTV Eyewitness News in Orlando, according to the station.
Orange County Sheriff's detectives said they didn't know anything about the reported addition to the property, which they searched last week with cadaver dogs. The toddler was reported missing last week.
"We do yard work around our house all the time and our yard has been completely looked at," Cindy Anthony told WFTV Thursday morning. "I feel very confident. The sheriff's office knows everything that we've done in that yard over the last year. We've disclosed everything. If they had any concerns, I would think they would have followed up on it already."
Orange County, Fla., sheriff's detectives told FOX News they weren't aware of a recently-poured block of concrete."

Would the sidewalk not be property of the City ... water lines, gas lines etc....I don't think its allowed for a homeowner to touch a sidewalk. Needs a Permit I would think.

That's what I don't know, I live in the country but George seems to think it belongs to him,lol.

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1301 on: October 02, 2008, 07:37:53 PM »

With all due respect MSE Casey is anything but antisocial...it is my belief she does not have boundaries....and her parents for fear of "pissing" her off never were able to form the boundaries that were needed to establish autonomy. Casey was the center of attention for a very long time....until Caylee was born and then tide shifted...that was foreign territory....time to start black-mailing from Casey's standpoint

That's what I think too.I bet Casey's temper is very ugly and it wouldn't suprise me to hear that George and Cindy both are intimidated by it.Some people are just evil plain and simple.I'll never believe that the parents are responsible for the monster Casey has become.I also believe Casey over the years has abused both of her parents in many different ways.jmo

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1302 on: October 02, 2008, 07:38:08 PM »

Sitting aside the sociopathic traits some Dr. believe KC shows she also has those 3 personality disorders in my opinion. One of them means even in prison no male or female will be safe from her charms. She will " honey up to the biggest baddest"  for protection if placed in general pop. If placed in seg. she will work her charm on the guards and be treated the same as all others . We will just have to settle for knowing she is in prison. Can you imagine the pleasure she gets from just googling her name and seeing something like 5 mil sources.

The drawing of the little girl looking up at the teddy bear that is hanging really bothers me. I worry that it is saying something.

The Post Traumatic Stress Disorder she had posted is probably true enough. How could she not be suffering from it?

I'm giving up on catching up on reading. I really tried so if I ask something that has addressed before please excuse me.
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1303 on: October 02, 2008, 07:38:55 PM »

"The other area is closer to Orlando International Airport, where a driver told investigators she saw a car like Casey's white Pontiac Sunfire parked in the median days after Caylee disappeared and she saw someone slight of build wearing a baseball cap and what looked like athletic wear walk out of the woods, someone she believes could have been Casey. It was odd to her because it's not a popular spot for joggers"

Baseball Cap... hmmmmm... with shamrocks on it maybe.... as in the one from the trash? Good reason to get rid of it.

There is no reason whatsoever for Casey to be walking out of the woods unless she was stashing a body.
Is this the time she returned with the gas cans to burn the body but she couldn't find where she left her? So instead she returned the gas cans to George?

Did george mention if they were empty or still had gas in them??? I think they needed to ask him if they didn't..She may not have found time to get it done between moving her from the backyard..She may have still been in that trunk when casey returned the cans to george.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1304 on: October 02, 2008, 07:39:29 PM »

If i was le i would take another look at her computer..You just never know. she could be running her mouth on the blogs(not as herself of course)..Maybe giving away some evidence that could be used against her..

I would think that LE has someone assigned to "computer duty" where they are following Casey and all of her friends.  I think they are also reading everything that is posted in the forums.  It might be a way for them to catch witnesses in lies.  I wouldn't be surprised if they are tapped into every computer in the Anthony household.
MSE
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1305 on: October 02, 2008, 07:39:32 PM »

Do you think Casey really had some guys push her car when it smelled like that????  What would be the reason to lie?   What would be the reason to say she ran out of gas there?????
Didn't one of the detectives say Casey and the truth were strangers. I think she just lies because she can.   
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1306 on: October 02, 2008, 07:40:32 PM »

Interesting....

"Thursday, Casey's attorney said it's not in her best interest to tell what she knows about where Caylee is.
"It does her no good to show her cards to give the prosecution any advantage they have to put her away for life," Jose Baez said.
Judging by what he said, it would seem that Casey would get herself into trouble by telling what she knows about Caylee's whereabouts."

http://www.wftv.com/news/17610344/detail.html
You hear what those defense attorneys said on NG....if CA told JB where CA's body is, then he can be held accountable for withholding info and he will need to bring in another attorney.  Do you think JB know's where CA's body is? And how can he sleep with himself if he knows where that little baby is?  He should be making a deal with the prosecution...maybe save CA's neck.

Didn't they say something like it's continuing to commit a crime if he doesn't tell LE where Caylee is if he knows?
While I suspect Baez stops her when he thinks she's going to spew out a confession he is obligated to tell what he knows. The same that a priest in a confessional is obligated.
Maybe he is going for his own book deal.
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1307 on: October 02, 2008, 07:43:03 PM »

If i was le i would take another look at her computer..You just never know. she could be running her mouth on the blogs(not as herself of course)..Maybe giving away some evidence that could be used against her..

I would think that LE has someone assigned to "computer duty" where they are following Casey and all of her friends.  I think they are also reading everything that is posted in the forums.  It might be a way for them to catch witnesses in lies.  I wouldn't be surprised if they are tapped into every computer in the Anthony household.
There are machines that do surveilance.
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1308 on: October 02, 2008, 07:44:32 PM »

Do you think Casey really had some guys push her car when it smelled like that????  What would be the reason to lie?   What would be the reason to say she ran out of gas there?????
Didn't one of the detectives say Casey and the truth were strangers. I think she just lies because she can.   
She could have left that car sit there and run out of gas..It was seen there at 7.00am and tony didn't pick her up until 11.00 or so..Plenty of time to run it all the way out of gas..I haven't hear of any guys coming forward claiming they helped her push it in there. I also haven't heard le looking for the men...Which makes me think they don't believe that story either..I think if this really did happen they would need them to testify on when this hapened and what they seen her wearing..jmo
MSE
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1309 on: October 02, 2008, 07:44:47 PM »

It certainly seems appearant that sociopathic behavior runs in the family!!!! Does anybody know if it deemed hereditary.
I don't know, both my brother and I are adopted from different family's. In his case my parents went to Germany to adopt him, I was born here.  He showed antisocial signs early on violent, setting fires and steeling and my parents did everything to help him, sending him to special schools.  We did have family problems which didn't help but I personally think that being a sociopath is not genetic but being in a disfunctional family who ignores the problem and caters to the person like Cindy does to Casey makes it much  worse.
But you turned out good!!!!   Every time I see you post, I think Msg, then I want Chinese!!!
Hello, Golden wok may I take your order? Would you like an egg roll with that? LOL
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1310 on: October 02, 2008, 07:44:55 PM »

NUT - one of you last post was justed pointed out to me.  I must of posted and missed some of your post!  I was actually talking about the "illness" in relation to Casey.   That is what my questions were about!  But I am glad that you agree that there are just "bad seeds," because you are right, Many do not think so!!  I hate how parents are always to blame!! 
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1311 on: October 02, 2008, 07:44:58 PM »

With all due respect MSE Casey is anything but antisocial...it is my belief she does not have boundaries....and her parents for fear of "pissing" her off never were able to form the boundaries that were needed to establish autonomy. Casey was the center of attention for a very long time....until Caylee was born and then tide shifted...that was foreign territory....time to start black-mailing from Casey's standpoint

I would have disagree to you.  She seems to have no remorse, not guilt...all her lies basically all the characterics of a anit social personality. IMO  But that was my point earlier.  CA and Ga were probably not the greatest parents.  I don't know because I didn't have to be raised by them!  But Many people have endured abuse, trauma, dysfunctional homes and do not end up like Casey.  Was she born this way, did something happened to make her this way, or was it her parents fault.  I don't want to believe bad parenting can make someone such a sociopath.  She knew right from wrong regardless.

I have read several times that true sociopaths are born that way and can never be rehabilitated. It's as if something is missing inside their brain.

I Stand With The Girl
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1312 on: October 02, 2008, 07:45:44 PM »

But she will just say Caylee is with Zanny.  She can't tell the truth now!!!!!
" If" Zanny is really Xanax and she was using it as the Babysitter  " shaking my head"
Giving it to Caylee to drug her so she could go party. I don't how anyone "Jury" would not lock her up and throw away the key just based on that. How sick and twisted you would have to Be to do that to another living being ... and think nothing of it... and then to do it to a innocent child " your own child" ... I think that they are just making sure that all the I's are dotted and T's are crossed and it will be announced soon enough - Murder charges.

They may be able through forensic testing to determine a dead Caylee was in the back of Casey's car-and charge her. But the drugging aspect of it, I don't see how they could prove without a confession.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1313 on: October 02, 2008, 07:45:50 PM »

That's what I think too.I bet Casey's temper is very ugly and it wouldn't suprise me to hear that George and Cindy both are intimidated by it.Some people are just evil plain and simple.I'll never believe that the parents are responsible for the monster Casey has become.I also believe Casey over the years has abused both of her parents in many different ways.jmo

Some people are born just plain evil.  It doesn't have anything to do with their parents or family.  I read an article some time ago that said more than 85% of prisoners NEVER get a single visitor.  The article said most families of inmates give up trying to rehabilitate their loved ones and sometimes the only peace a family can get is to seperate from the family member who is considered a habitual problem
MSE
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1314 on: October 02, 2008, 07:46:08 PM »

She could have left that car sit there and run out of gas..It was seen there at 7.00am and tony didn't pick her up until 11.00 or so..Plenty of time to run it all the way out of gas..I haven't hear of any guys coming forward claiming they helped her push it in there. I also haven't heard le looking for the men...Which makes me think they don't believe that story either..I think if this really did happen they would need them to testify on when this hapened and what they seen her wearing..jmo
I think the 2 guys would have come forward by now.  There was no one who pushed her car. 
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1315 on: October 02, 2008, 07:47:45 PM »

Blonde ... if Casey Anthony had officially implicated Tamikosmom in the disappearance of Caylee ... officially implicated Tamikosmom in the disappearance of Caylee in a recording that the public has legal access to ... believe meIT WOULD BE ALL ABOUT THE MONEY!!!

I would too Janet... it's like Morgan was talking about on NG, it's about Casey not being able to push everyone around, Zenaida needs is pushing back.

It's good to see people like Amy pressing charges and Zenaida fighting the lies Casey made up about her... Casey is used to her parents letting her get away with everything. She needs to be punished IMO.

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1316 on: October 02, 2008, 07:48:36 PM »

I think the 2 guys would have come forward by now.  There was no one who pushed her car. 
Yes. that is what i was getting at..There was no guys..I just wanted to say why i thought that..Don't want to be jumped on..lol!
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1317 on: October 02, 2008, 07:49:25 PM »

"The other area is closer to Orlando International Airport, where a driver told investigators she saw a car like Casey's white Pontiac Sunfire parked in the median days after Caylee disappeared and she saw someone slight of build wearing a baseball cap and what looked like athletic wear walk out of the woods, someone she believes could have been Casey. It was odd to her because it's not a popular spot for joggers"

Baseball Cap... hmmmmm... with shamrocks on it maybe.... as in the one from the trash? Good reason to get rid of it.

Annie wore the Shamrocks.....Casey wore a different cap (was it Yankees?) when she was pictured doing the ^5 with Lee.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1318 on: October 02, 2008, 07:50:06 PM »

There are machines that do surveilance.
Thats what LP said that the LE has live key logging on her computer that they are watching every move she makes online.
If you read the LE report on the computers the name on the Anthony PC is " Bobby" did anyone catch that ?  When you first get a new pc or laptop it wants you to name it.
Its then basically a an alpha ID of your PC.
The one computer in the evidence file is named Bobby.  Was that Caseys Boy of the Week ? or the name of Caylee's Dad or .... is there a drug on the street called " Bobby"   

I just thought it was weird that their computer's name is " Bobby"

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1319 on: October 02, 2008, 07:50:46 PM »

Annie wore the Shamrocks.....Casey wore a different cap (was it Yankees?) when she was pictured doing the ^5 with Lee.
They found a shamrock hat in the anthony's garbage..Just like the one her friend wore
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.