April 26, 2024, 03:42:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #34  (Read 377886 times)
spanky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1320 on: October 02, 2008, 07:51:28 PM »

I hate to suggest this...... but could JB actually realize he's in over his head and be looking for a way to a mistrial due to his performance or lack thereof?

"INEFFECTIVE ASSISTANCE OF COUNSEL - Ineffective assistance of counsel at trial and on direct appeal violates the Sixth Amendment right to a fair trial. In analyzing an ineffective assistance of counsel claim, the overriding concern is to determine whether counsel's conduct so undermined the functioning of the adversary process that the trial cannot be relied upon as having produced a just result. Strickland v. Washington, 466 U.S. 668, 686 (1984).

First, the defendant must show that counsel's performance was deficient. This requires showing that counsel made errors so serious that counsel was not functioning as the 'counsel' guaranteed the defendant by the Sixth Amendment. Second, the defendant must show that the deficient performance prejudiced the defense. This requires showing that counsel's errors were so serious as to deprive the defendant of a fair trial, a trial whose result is reliable. Unless a defendant makes both showings, it cannot be said that the conviction or death sentence resulted from a breakdown in the adversary process that renders the result unreliable. Id. at 687. Review of counsel's performance is highly deferential, and courts must indulge a strong presumption that counsel's conduct falls within the wide range of reasonable professional assistance. Id. at 689."

Never Underestimate the Power of Stupid People in Large Groups
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1321 on: October 02, 2008, 07:51:53 PM »

With all due respect MSE Casey is anything but antisocial...it is my belief she does not have boundaries....and her parents for fear of "pissing" her off never were able to form the boundaries that were needed to establish autonomy. Casey was the center of attention for a very long time....until Caylee was born and then tide shifted...that was foreign territory....time to start black-mailing from Casey's standpoint

I would have disagree to you.  She seems to have no remorse, not guilt...all her lies basically all the characterics of a anit social personality. IMO  But that was my point earlier.  CA and Ga were probably not the greatest parents.  I don't know because I didn't have to be raised by them!  But Many people have endured abuse, trauma, dysfunctional homes and do not end up like Casey.  Was she born this way, did something happened to make her this way, or was it her parents fault.  I don't want to believe bad parenting can make someone such a sociopath.  She knew right from wrong regardless.

I have read several times that true sociopaths are born that way and can never be rehabilitated. It's as if something is missing inside their brain.

Many personality disorders and bipolar conditions are the result of an imbalance of MAO transmitters in the brain.  There is strong evidence of hereditary pattterns in many of these conditions.  Perhaps environmental situations might push some people over the edge in developing personality disorders that they have a genetic predisposition for.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1322 on: October 02, 2008, 07:52:04 PM »

But she will just say Caylee is with Zanny.  She can't tell the truth now!!!!!
" If" Zanny is really Xanax and she was using it as the Babysitter  " shaking my head"
Giving it to Caylee to drug her so she could go party. I don't how anyone "Jury" would not lock her up and throw away the key just based on that. How sick and twisted you would have to Be to do that to another living being ... and think nothing of it... and then to do it to a innocent child " your own child" ... I think that they are just making sure that all the I's are dotted and T's are crossed and it will be announced soon enough - Murder charges.

They may be able through forensic testing to determine a dead Caylee was in the back of Casey's car-and charge her. But the drugging aspect of it, I don't see how they could prove without a confession.

Unless Casey had told a friend that she would drug Caylee to get her to sleep. 
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1323 on: October 02, 2008, 07:52:19 PM »

With all due respect MSE Casey is anything but antisocial...it is my belief she does not have boundaries....and her parents for fear of "pissing" her off never were able to form the boundaries that were needed to establish autonomy. Casey was the center of attention for a very long time....until Caylee was born and then tide shifted...that was foreign territory....time to start black-mailing from Casey's standpoint

That's what I think too.I bet Casey's temper is very ugly and it wouldn't suprise me to hear that George and Cindy both are intimidated by it.Some people are just evil plain and simple.I'll never believe that the parents are responsible for the monster Casey has become.I also believe Casey over the years has abused both of her parents in many different ways.jmo

Some people are born just plain evil.  It doesn't have anything to do with their parents or family.  I read an article some time ago that said more than 85% of prisoners NEVER get a single visitor.  The article said most families of inmates give up trying to rehabilitate their loved ones and sometimes the only peace a family can get is to seperate from the family member who is considered a habitual problem

Because the family is forced to walk around on egg shells for fear of setting off a firestorm by simply uttering good morning to the person..Some are just evil and bent on destroying their families and anyone else that get's in their way....

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1324 on: October 02, 2008, 07:52:48 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/17610344/detail.html

Two New Areas Being Checked In Search For Caylee Anthony

"Both wooded areas they're searching are not far from where Casey Anthony lives with her parents. One is near the Amscot at Goldenrod and Highway 50 where Casey abandoned her car in late June. Investigators have searched the area more than once with cadaver dogs."

Interesting that Goldenrod Rd keeps showing up, we have it here as a search area, we have it in relations to the Amscot and we have it when she blew out her tires in May near the Goldenrod Construction site. Georgesaid she had tire blowout(s), don't know if he meant 2 or what, I would think if it was just 1 there would be a spare to replace it, if it was 2, then a little bit of a problem, so I wonder if she was crusing through the site and ran over some nails or something.

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1325 on: October 02, 2008, 07:55:11 PM »

The Apartment in question at Sawgrass. Does anyone know WHY it has been vacant for so long?
I remember LP saying it was above the Model Apt to show for potential renters.
I would have to figure it was a 3 bedroom apartment that ZG would need. Six children?
Law is 2 Heartbeats per bedroom normally within renting/apts.

I would think as someone said ( that they worked in apt mgmt) that a woman with Six children would be a conversation piece .... after she left the complex.
How Casey " Sawgrass" ZG and phone numbers ...come together?
How Casey got her personal info that she filled out on the Card? Was Casey Stalking her ?
LP said Casey was driving Tony's Jeep the Day ZG filled out the Apt visitor card.
it is Messed up 
I don't think she "claimed" all 6 / she says she only listed 2
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1326 on: October 02, 2008, 07:55:47 PM »

For those that want to listen to Nancy Grace but won't be able to at home or you don't have an access for TV, I am going to be streaming it in here again. This is all you do:

1.  To enter(all you do is click on 'Chat') the chatroom you go here: http://www.userplane.com/directory/index.cfm?action=domain.search&q=WillenFan21

2. When you enter the chatroom on the left hand corner there is a list with all of the usernames of the people that are in the chatroom. You will see my username which is "WillenFan21"

3. All you do after that is you click on my username and the "A" and then you will be to hear my TV.

The only thing is you WILL NOT be able to see it live but you will be able to hear it live.  Smile

!~*Mar*~!

MSE
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1327 on: October 02, 2008, 07:56:28 PM »

I would have disagree to you.  She seems to have no remorse, not guilt...all her lies basically all the characterics of a anit social personality. IMO  But that was my point earlier.  CA and Ga were probably not the greatest parents.  I don't know because I didn't have to be raised by them!  But Many people have endured abuse, trauma, dysfunctional homes and do not end up like Casey.  Was she born this way, did something happened to make her this way, or was it her parents fault.  I don't want to believe bad parenting can make someone such a sociopath.  She knew right from wrong regardless.

I have read several times that true sociopaths are born that way and can never be rehabilitated. It's as if something is missing inside their brain.
eyecancook, I disagree.  Although Casey appears to be social she one sees these people as pawns  to get what she wants for her own gratification.  She does not give a crap what happens to her friends (steeling money from Amy) when she is done getting what she can she moves on to the next crowd of people.  You are right she does know right from wrong and she just doesn't give a sh-t.
BT I agree completely, sociopaths are missing empathy.  when I was young I used to think that my brother was partially autistic(I was a kid and didn't know sociopaths) because he lacked emotion unless he got caught then he freaked out once confronted. If that makes sense.
strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1328 on: October 02, 2008, 07:57:15 PM »

It certainly seems appearant that sociopathic behavior runs in the family!!!! Does anybody know if it deemed hereditary.
I don't know, both my brother and I are adopted from different family's. In his case my parents went to Germany to adopt him, I was born here.  He showed antisocial signs early on violent, setting fires and steeling and my parents did everything to help him, sending him to special schools.  We did have family problems which didn't help but I personally think that being a sociopath is not genetic but being in a disfunctional family who ignores the problem and caters to the person like Cindy does to Casey makes it much  worse.
But you turned out good!!!!   Every time I see you post, I think Msg, then I want Chinese!!!

Sorry men, but sociopaths are more commonly male than female by large measure.  There is a definite environmental or family effect on the creation of a sociopath.  Most sociopaths end up in prison for the rest (big part of ) their lives.  I've personally known three sociopaths, 2 male and 1 female.  The female was a main stream protestant minister. One of the males is in prison who had a big role in his main stream protestant church before his incarceration,  and the other male is just this side of a career as an inmate.  The sociopaths that I know spend much of their time plotting and planning future misdeeds, usually white collar crime.  The amount of effort that goes into it indicates to me how much pleasure they get from stealing, like they are getting away with something, much like a game of Stock Market.  These three people have absolutely no empathy, little that could be called human.  They are like cold fish.  They care for no one, and their interact with people only if they can use those people or steal from them.  I find it very uncomfortable to be in their presence, even years before their misdeeds became public knowledge, or of my knowledge of their misdeeds.   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1329 on: October 02, 2008, 07:58:37 PM »

OK, so if the Anthony's had gotten her help - would of it done any good?  Could she have taken a medicine to help? I am going to read about it later, but I just can't right now - too may interuptions.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1330 on: October 02, 2008, 07:58:47 PM »

" If" Zanny is really Xanax and she was using it as the Babysitter  " shaking my head"
Giving it to Caylee to drug her so she could go party. I don't how anyone "Jury" would not lock her up and throw away the key just based on that. How sick and twisted you would have to Be to do that to another living being ... and think nothing of it... and then to do it to a innocent child " your own child" ... I think that they are just making sure that all the I's are dotted and T's are crossed and it will be announced soon enough - Murder charges.

They may be able through forensic testing to determine a dead Caylee was in the back of Casey's car-and charge her. But the drugging aspect of it, I don't see how they could prove without a confession.

Hearsay? or would that be enough? I'm not sure........

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1331 on: October 02, 2008, 07:59:29 PM »

Did we talk about the new cement on that sidewalk at the Anthonys before?

You know, I had noticed them but never really thought about them in a sense that Caylee might be buried underneath. I wonder if that's the cement Ryan Paysley was talking about having been poured July 4th? Would replacing the sidewalk be the responsibility of the homeowner or neighborhood?

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,390054,00.html

"Caylee Marie Anthony's grandmother would neither confirm nor deny the tip about the fresh concrete received by local WFTV Eyewitness News in Orlando, according to the station.
Orange County Sheriff's detectives said they didn't know anything about the reported addition to the property, which they searched last week with cadaver dogs. The toddler was reported missing last week.
"We do yard work around our house all the time and our yard has been completely looked at," Cindy Anthony told WFTV Thursday morning. "I feel very confident. The sheriff's office knows everything that we've done in that yard over the last year. We've disclosed everything. If they had any concerns, I would think they would have followed up on it already."
Orange County, Fla., sheriff's detectives told FOX News they weren't aware of a recently-poured block of concrete."

Would the sidewalk not be property of the City ... water lines, gas lines etc....I don't think its allowed for a homeowner to touch a sidewalk. Needs a Permit I would think.

That's what I don't know, I live in the country but George seems to think it belongs to him,lol.

Municipalities usually own the sidewalks, but the homeowners are required to maintain them.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1332 on: October 02, 2008, 07:59:48 PM »

If the friend witnessed her drug Caylee we might have something.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1333 on: October 02, 2008, 08:00:19 PM »

It certainly seems appearant that sociopathic behavior runs in the family!!!! Does anybody know if it deemed hereditary.
I don't know, both my brother and I are adopted from different family's. In his case my parents went to Germany to adopt him, I was born here.  He showed antisocial signs early on violent, setting fires and steeling and my parents did everything to help him, sending him to special schools.  We did have family problems which didn't help but I personally think that being a sociopath is not genetic but being in a disfunctional family who ignores the problem and caters to the person like Cindy does to Casey makes it much  worse.
But you turned out good!!!!   Every time I see you post, I think Msg, then I want Chinese!!!

Sorry men, but sociopaths are more commonly male than female by large measure.  There is a definite environmental or family effect on the creation of a sociopath.  Most sociopaths end up in prison for the rest (big part of ) their lives.  I've personally known three sociopaths, 2 male and 1 female.  The female was a main stream protestant minister. One of the males is in prison who had a big role in his main stream protestant church before his incarceration,  and the other male is just this side of a career as an inmate.  The sociopaths that I know spend much of their time plotting and planning future misdeeds, usually white collar crime.  The amount of effort that goes into it indicates to me how much pleasure they get from stealing, like they are getting away with something, much like a game of Stock Market.  These three people have absolutely no empathy, little that could be called human.  They are like cold fish.  They care for no one, and their interact with people only if they can use those people or steal from them.  I find it very uncomfortable to be in their presence, even years before their misdeeds became public knowledge, or of my knowledge of their misdeeds.   

Damn, Strayze....That was incredibly interesting !!!!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1334 on: October 02, 2008, 08:00:24 PM »

Yes please, and then some chocolate - lots of chocolate!!!
Hello, Golden wok may I take your order? Would you like an egg roll with that? LOL

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1335 on: October 02, 2008, 08:00:40 PM »

The Apartment in question at Sawgrass. Does anyone know WHY it has been vacant for so long?
I remember LP saying it was above the Model Apt to show for potential renters.
I would have to figure it was a 3 bedroom apartment that ZG would need. Six children?
Law is 2 Heartbeats per bedroom normally within renting/apts.

I would think as someone said ( that they worked in apt mgmt) that a woman with Six children would be a conversation piece .... after she left the complex.
How Casey " Sawgrass" ZG and phone numbers ...come together?
How Casey got her personal info that she filled out on the Card? Was Casey Stalking her ?
LP said Casey was driving Tony's Jeep the Day ZG filled out the Apt visitor card.
it is Messed up 
I don't think she "claimed" all 6 / she says she only listed 2

After 14 years of working with low-income families, I have to say that people who are struggling have varying numbers of children at various times. Children move around from relative to relative, and it's sometimes hard to say exactly how many children are in a family.

I Stand With The Girl
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1336 on: October 02, 2008, 08:01:12 PM »

Does anybody remember one of Casey's friends saying in their statement to Casey....." Hey, I saw you jogging", and Caseys said to this person..." it wasn't me.

???

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
dejasade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1337 on: October 02, 2008, 08:01:35 PM »

...anyone have Casey's myspace link?

thanks 

My boyfriend said he'll leave me if i dont stop shopping..... I'll miss that guy.
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1338 on: October 02, 2008, 08:03:20 PM »

OMG!!!! On Nancy Grace she just said someone saw Casey leaving the airport wooded area where the cell phone is pinged. Its one of Nancy's topics for tonight!

!~*Mar*~!

dejasade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1339 on: October 02, 2008, 08:04:06 PM »

OMG!!!! On Nancy Grace she just said someone saw Casey leaving the airport wooded area where the cell phone is pinged. Its one of Nancy's topics for tonight!

....For real?  Can you keep updated??  Can't get on Nancy right now!!!  Was it breaking news ????

My boyfriend said he'll leave me if i dont stop shopping..... I'll miss that guy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.