April 19, 2024, 10:38:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #34  (Read 377741 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1340 on: October 02, 2008, 08:04:37 PM »

http://maps.google.com/maps?num=50&hl=en&newwindow=1&suggon=0&q=N.+Goldenrod+Road,++Orlando+FL&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&resnum=1&ct=title

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1341 on: October 02, 2008, 08:05:01 PM »

Brandi.. I also remember reading about the supposed witness.. this person posted what happened, on Brian's site.  That's where I read about it. Smile  It was a while back, but I can't find it.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1342 on: October 02, 2008, 08:05:06 PM »

With all due respect MSE Casey is anything but antisocial...it is my belief she does not have boundaries....and her parents for fear of "pissing" her off never were able to form the boundaries that were needed to establish autonomy. Casey was the center of attention for a very long time....until Caylee was born and then tide shifted...that was foreign territory....time to start black-mailing from Casey's standpoint

I would have disagree to you.  She seems to have no remorse, not guilt...all her lies basically all the characterics of a anit social personality. IMO  But that was my point earlier.  CA and Ga were probably not the greatest parents.  I don't know because I didn't have to be raised by them!  But Many people have endured abuse, trauma, dysfunctional homes and do not end up like Casey.  Was she born this way, did something happened to make her this way, or was it her parents fault.  I don't want to believe bad parenting can make someone such a sociopath.  She knew right from wrong regardless.

I have read several times that true sociopaths are born that way and can never be rehabilitated. It's as if something is missing inside their brain.

OK, so if the Anthony's had gotten her help - would of it done any good?  Could she have taken a medicine to help? I am going to read about it later, but I just can't right now - too may interuptions.

From everything I've read, there isn't any medicine or other treatment that can help a true sociopath. I read one time where Ted Bundy said that he heard what people said when the families of his victims talked about their grief, but he couldn't really understand what they were saying. That is the mark of the true sociopath, IMO.

I Stand With The Girl
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1343 on: October 02, 2008, 08:06:32 PM »

Brandi.. I also remember reading about the supposed witness.. this person posted what happened, on Brian's site.  That's where I read about it. Smile  It was a while back, but I can't find it.

That was a guy. This is a woman.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
MSE
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1344 on: October 02, 2008, 08:06:44 PM »

Do you think Casey really had some guys push her car when it smelled like that????  What would be the reason to lie?   What would be the reason to say she ran out of gas there?????
Didn't one of the detectives say Casey and the truth were strangers. I think she just lies because she can.   
She could have left that car sit there and run out of gas..It was seen there at 7.00am and tony didn't pick her up until 11.00 or so..Plenty of time to run it all the way out of gas..I haven't hear of any guys coming forward claiming they helped her push it in there. I also haven't heard le looking for the men...Which makes me think they don't believe that story either..I think if this really did happen they would need them to testify on when this hapened and what they seen her wearing..jmo
I think the 2 guys would have come forward by now.  There was no one who pushed her car. 
Yes. that is what i was getting at..There was no guys..I just wanted to say why i thought that..Don't want to be jumped on..lol!
NO Jumping from me. LOL  I think we are on the same page. 
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1345 on: October 02, 2008, 08:08:55 PM »

With all due respect MSE Casey is anything but antisocial...it is my belief she does not have boundaries....and her parents for fear of "pissing" her off never were able to form the boundaries that were needed to establish autonomy. Casey was the center of attention for a very long time....until Caylee was born and then tide shifted...that was foreign territory....time to start black-mailing from Casey's standpoint

I would have disagree to you.  She seems to have no remorse, not guilt...all her lies basically all the characterics of a anit social personality. IMO  But that was my point earlier.  CA and Ga were probably not the greatest parents.  I don't know because I didn't have to be raised by them!  But Many people have endured abuse, trauma, dysfunctional homes and do not end up like Casey.  Was she born this way, did something happened to make her this way, or was it her parents fault.  I don't want to believe bad parenting can make someone such a sociopath.  She knew right from wrong regardless.

I have read several times that true sociopaths are born that way and can never be rehabilitated. It's as if something is missing inside their brain.

OK, so if the Anthony's had gotten her help - would of it done any good?  Could she have taken a medicine to help? I am going to read about it later, but I just can't right now - too may interuptions.

Yes, drugs do help with imbalances of MAO transmitters.  Some are drugs have familiar names and they are effective with milder personality disorders.  More severe mental illnesses might require stronger psychtrophics like lithium and some of the newer synthestic drugs.  Drug therapy is the reason why many people with mental illnesses are now able to function in society when years ago they might have needed to be institutionalized.
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1346 on: October 02, 2008, 08:09:47 PM »

Nancy said, "Bounty Hunny" instead of Bounty Hunter....

"God dont like ugly"
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1347 on: October 02, 2008, 08:11:01 PM »

The Apartment in question at Sawgrass. Does anyone know WHY it has been vacant for so long?
I remember LP saying it was above the Model Apt to show for potential renters.
I would have to figure it was a 3 bedroom apartment that ZG would need. Six children?
Law is 2 Heartbeats per bedroom normally within renting/apts.

I would think as someone said ( that they worked in apt mgmt) that a woman with Six children would be a conversation piece .... after she left the complex.
How Casey " Sawgrass" ZG and phone numbers ...come together?
How Casey got her personal info that she filled out on the Card? Was Casey Stalking her ?
LP said Casey was driving Tony's Jeep the Day ZG filled out the Apt visitor card.
it is Messed up 
I don't think she "claimed" all 6 / she says she only listed 2

After 14 years of working with low-income families, I have to say that people who are struggling have varying numbers of children at various times. Children move around from relative to relative, and it's sometimes hard to say exactly how many children are in a family.
So when ZG went to see this appartment she told them ,she had two children and not 6 .So she lied on the application.   

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1348 on: October 02, 2008, 08:11:39 PM »

Ok. Has anyone here ever had blown 2 tires at one time?  How could that happen, to me it seems like she had to be someplace with a lot of debry or nails. (construction site)  Does anybody remember the date when she got them?  I actually believe her on this one (2 flat tires).
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1349 on: October 02, 2008, 08:12:18 PM »

OMG!!!! On Nancy Grace she just said someone saw Casey leaving the airport wooded area where the cell phone is pinged. Its one of Nancy's topics for tonight!

....For real?  Can you keep updated??  Can't get on Nancy right now!!!  Was it breaking news ????

Sighting was June 27th/28th a woman saw a girl with a cap pulled down over her head who fits the description of Casey. The woman said that she was coming out of a wooded area near the airport which is near the area(NOT THE area) of the cell phone ping. The girl that reported it said she was following this white car(Not caseys) that she thought was her friends car but as she saw got closer and saw the bumper stickers she knew it wasn't her friend. She said she looked up and thats when she saw someone walking out of the wooded area and that she(the woman that reported it) said that it was odd to her since its not area you would be jogging in/that people normally go.

!~*Mar*~!

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1350 on: October 02, 2008, 08:13:23 PM »

From everything I've read, there isn't any medicine or other treatment that can help a true sociopath. I read one time where Ted Bundy said that he heard what people said when the families of his victims talked about their grief, but he couldn't really understand what they were saying. That is the mark of the true sociopath, IMO.

Sociopaths are one of the most difficult of all mental disorders to work with because the person doesn't suddenly grow a conscience.  Most sociopaths are exhausting to therapists because they manipulate the therapist and lie.  Sociopaths have no conscience, they do not feel empathy, and they actually have disdain for their victims who were, in the opinion of the sociopath, dumb enough to become a victim.
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1351 on: October 02, 2008, 08:13:32 PM »

The Apartment in question at Sawgrass. Does anyone know WHY it has been vacant for so long?
I remember LP saying it was above the Model Apt to show for potential renters.
I would have to figure it was a 3 bedroom apartment that ZG would need. Six children?
Law is 2 Heartbeats per bedroom normally within renting/apts.

I would think as someone said ( that they worked in apt mgmt) that a woman with Six children would be a conversation piece .... after she left the complex.
How Casey " Sawgrass" ZG and phone numbers ...come together?
How Casey got her personal info that she filled out on the Card? Was Casey Stalking her ?
LP said Casey was driving Tony's Jeep the Day ZG filled out the Apt visitor card.
it is Messed up 
I don't think she "claimed" all 6 / she says she only listed 2

After 14 years of working with low-income families, I have to say that people who are struggling have varying numbers of children at various times. Children move around from relative to relative, and it's sometimes hard to say exactly how many children are in a family.
So when ZG went to see this appartment she told them ,she had two children and not 6 .So she lied on the application.   

I think only the two younger ones are living with her currently.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1352 on: October 02, 2008, 08:13:38 PM »

Yes, drugs do help with imbalances of MAO transmitters.  Some are drugs have familiar names and they are effective with milder personality disorders.  More severe mental illnesses might require stronger psychtrophics like lithium and some of the newer synthestic drugs.  Drug therapy is the reason why many people with mental illnesses are now able to function in society when years ago they might have needed to be institutionalized.

Thank you SS, you have been so helpful.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1353 on: October 02, 2008, 08:14:20 PM »

That was a guy. This is a woman.

Was it? I thought it was a woman who posted on Brian's site?

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Daydream
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1354 on: October 02, 2008, 08:14:32 PM »

Some people are born just plain evil. 

I do not believe children are born evil. Chemically imbalanced perhaps, but not evil.

My theory about what went wrong:

November, 2004 - Caylee’s mom is *intimate* with (perhaps for the first time in her life, okay, maybe not) a guy a year or two older than her, from her high school, that has joined the military. Brandon Snow. One night stand for him but perhaps for her it meant more?

January, 2005 - Brandon Snow goes off to military land and Caylee’s mom is intimate with Jesse Grund. Because Brandon is gone, she tells Jesse that he is the father and hopes that her fairytale life will work out with him.

June, 2005 to August, 2005 - Jesse gets wise to Caylee’s mom’s ways and gets a paternity test and finds out he is not the father.  He still loves Caylee’s mom but feels betrayed and does what he feels is best and they get engaged.

August 9, 2005 – Caylee Marie Anthony is born into a family that loves and cherishes her in their own unique way.  Things are not the way Caylee’s mom envisioned her life and the animosity and spitefulness seed is planted.

June to October, 2006 – Brandon Snow comes back from military land and back into Caylee’s mom’s life.  She now has realized that he is the father of her child.  She breaks it off with Jesse and begins to work her magic with Brandon and creating that fairytale life she so desperately desires. (Her not really working is part of that tale.)

October, 2006 to March, 2007 – Caylee’s mom seems to be creating a future with the tattooed man of her dreams. 

March, 2007 - Brandon has *the talk* with her and just wants to be friends.  This of course devastates Caylee’s mom and it is the catalyst for the reckless behavior and extreme change of character everyone is now witnessing. Caylee is not seen as a symbol of her union with Brandon and a happy future but of a reminder of not getting her way.

May 25, 2008 – Running into Brandon at the party is more than Caylee’s mom can mentally handle.  He is living the fairytale life that she so very wanted with him, with another woman and this other woman’s child. Caylee is now a reminder of what will never be.

Just a theory...

"Fantasies are more than substitutes for unpleasant reality; they are also dress rehearsals, plans. All acts performed in the world begin in the imagination."
~B.G. Harrison
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1355 on: October 02, 2008, 08:14:32 PM »

Ok. Has anyone here ever had blown 2 tires at one time?  How could that happen, to me it seems like she had to be someplace with a lot of debry or nails. (construction site)  Does anybody remember the date when she got them?  I actually believe her on this one (2 flat tires).

LOL  yes, mytime ... actually I did last month   Both rear tires on an SUV      I hit something (still don't know what it was, I didn't see anything) on the highway .... One went flat right away and the other was flat by morning ...

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1356 on: October 02, 2008, 08:14:42 PM »

I don't I think it was in May and it was at like 2 in the morning...now we know why that was so important to them...In her cell records she had visited an area by a construction site several times and after a certain date she never went back...
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1357 on: October 02, 2008, 08:14:52 PM »

OMG!!!! On Nancy Grace she just said someone saw Casey leaving the airport wooded area where the cell phone is pinged. Its one of Nancy's topics for tonight!

....For real?  Can you keep updated??  Can't get on Nancy right now!!!  Was it breaking news ????
A witness and a body= lethal injection for Casey!
MSE
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1358 on: October 02, 2008, 08:16:02 PM »

It certainly seems appearant that sociopathic behavior runs in the family!!!! Does anybody know if it deemed hereditary.
I don't know, both my brother and I are adopted from different family's. In his case my parents went to Germany to adopt him, I was born here.  He showed antisocial signs early on violent, setting fires and steeling and my parents did everything to help him, sending him to special schools.  We did have family problems which didn't help but I personally think that being a sociopath is not genetic but being in a disfunctional family who ignores the problem and caters to the person like Cindy does to Casey makes it much worse.
But you turned out good!!!!   Every time I see you post, I think Msg, then I want Chinese!!!

Sorry men, but sociopaths are more commonly male than female by large measure.  There is a definite environmental or family effect on the creation of a sociopath.  Most sociopaths end up in prison for the rest (big part of ) their lives.  I've personally known three sociopaths, 2 male and 1 female.  The female was a main stream protestant minister. One of the males is in prison who had a big role in his main stream protestant church before his incarceration,  and the other male is just this side of a career as an inmate.  The sociopaths that I know spend much of their time plotting and planning future misdeeds, usually white collar crime.  The amount of effort that goes into it indicates to me how much pleasure they get from stealing, like they are getting away with something, much like a game of Stock Market.  These three people have absolutely no empathy, little that could be called human.  They are like cold fish.  They care for no one, and their interact with people only if they can use those people or steal from them.  I find it very uncomfortable to be in their presence, even years before their misdeeds became public knowledge, or of my knowledge of their misdeeds.   
There defiantly is a environmental factor and although my parents helped my brother they also believed alot of the crap he dished out.  When he failed a drug test my parents fought for him to be rehired for a job and to get retested because they believe the tests were wrong.  My bro also has a been arrested numerous times and they have always been pleaded down to misdemeanors so he never had to give DNA...I suspect if he did give DNA he would be spending the rest of his life in prison.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1359 on: October 02, 2008, 08:18:12 PM »

Sociopaths are one of the most difficult of all mental disorders to work with because the person doesn't suddenly grow a conscience.  Most sociopaths are exhausting to therapists because they manipulate the therapist and lie.  Sociopaths have no conscience, they do not feel empathy, and they actually have disdain for their victims who were, in the opinion of the sociopath, dumb enough to become a victim.

Yes, I was just reading an interesting article about socio/psychopaths, and the author agrees with you. The article ends with this paragraph:

MANAGEMENT OF THE ANTI-SOCIAL PERSONALITY

Management rather than treatment is likely the most appropriate term. Since these individuals will inflict rather than experience suffering, it is exceedingly rare that they seek treatment except to access prescription drugs. Clearly, early identification and attempts to contain their victimization of others and misuse of resources becomes the primary goal. Since true remorse does not occur, motivation for change is absent.

http://psychological.com/april_01_newsletter.htm

I Stand With The Girl
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.