April 19, 2024, 02:33:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #34  (Read 377711 times)
MSE
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1360 on: October 02, 2008, 08:18:32 PM »

Some people are born just plain evil. 

I do not believe children are born evil. Chemically imbalanced perhaps, but not evil.

My theory about what went wrong:

November, 2004 - Caylee’s mom is *intimate* with (perhaps for the first time in her life, okay, maybe not) a guy a year or two older than her, from her high school, that has joined the military. Brandon Snow. One night stand for him but perhaps for her it meant more?

January, 2005 - Brandon Snow goes off to military land and Caylee’s mom is intimate with Jesse Grund. Because Brandon is gone, she tells Jesse that he is the father and hopes that her fairytale life will work out with him.

June, 2005 to August, 2005 - Jesse gets wise to Caylee’s mom’s ways and gets a paternity test and finds out he is not the father.  He still loves Caylee’s mom but feels betrayed and does what he feels is best and they get engaged.

August 9, 2005 – Caylee Marie Anthony is born into a family that loves and cherishes her in their own unique way.  Things are not the way Caylee’s mom envisioned her life and the animosity and spitefulness seed is planted.

June to October, 2006 – Brandon Snow comes back from military land and back into Caylee’s mom’s life.  She now has realized that he is the father of her child.  She breaks it off with Jesse and begins to work her magic with Brandon and creating that fairytale life she so desperately desires. (Her not really working is part of that tale.)

October, 2006 to March, 2007 – Caylee’s mom seems to be creating a future with the tattooed man of her dreams. 

March, 2007 - Brandon has *the talk* with her and just wants to be friends.  This of course devastates Caylee’s mom and it is the catalyst for the reckless behavior and extreme change of character everyone is now witnessing. Caylee is not seen as a symbol of her union with Brandon and a happy future but of a reminder of not getting her way.

May 25, 2008 – Running into Brandon at the party is more than Caylee’s mom can mentally handle.  He is living the fairytale life that she so very wanted with him, with another woman and this other woman’s child. Caylee is now a reminder of what will never be.

Just a theory...
Not a bad theory.  What if Brandon was Caylees dad and she never told him and it killed her to see him happy with another woman.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1361 on: October 02, 2008, 08:19:51 PM »

Brandi.. I also remember reading about the supposed witness.. this person posted what happened, on Brian's site.  That's where I read about it. Smile  It was a while back, but I can't find it.

That was a guy. This is a woman.

Was it? I thought it was a woman who posted on Brian's site?

Hmm. I think I found what I was talking about, but there is no name on the post.  Oh well.. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
MSE
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1362 on: October 02, 2008, 08:20:31 PM »

It certainly seems appearant that sociopathic behavior runs in the family!!!! Does anybody know if it deemed hereditary.
I don't know, both my brother and I are adopted from different family's. In his case my parents went to Germany to adopt him, I was born here.  He showed antisocial signs early on violent, setting fires and steeling and my parents did everything to help him, sending him to special schools.  We did have family problems which didn't help but I personally think that being a sociopath is not genetic but being in a disfunctional family who ignores the problem and caters to the person like Cindy does to Casey makes it much  worse.
But you turned out good!!!!   Every time I see you post, I think Msg, then I want Chinese!!!
Yes please, and then some chocolate - lots of chocolate!!!
Hello, Golden wok may I take your order? Would you like an egg roll with that? LOL
dejasade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1363 on: October 02, 2008, 08:20:58 PM »

OMG!!!! On Nancy Grace she just said someone saw Casey leaving the airport wooded area where the cell phone is pinged. Its one of Nancy's topics for tonight!

....For real?  Can you keep updated??  Can't get on Nancy right now!!!  Was it breaking news ????

Sighting was June 27th/28th a woman saw a girl with a cap pulled down over her head who fits the description of Casey. The woman said that she was coming out of a wooded area near the airport which is near the area(NOT THE area) of the cell phone ping. The girl that reported it said she was following this white car(Not caseys) that she thought was her friends car but as she saw got closer and saw the bumper stickers she knew it wasn't her friend. She said she looked up and thats when she saw someone walking out of the wooded area and that she(the woman that reported it) said that it was odd to her since its not area you would be jogging in/that people normally go.

-Thank you for the update...VERRY interesting.
I hope to GOD that something comes of this case soon.  This girl is going DOWN.

My boyfriend said he'll leave me if i dont stop shopping..... I'll miss that guy.
MSE
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1364 on: October 02, 2008, 08:22:18 PM »

With all due respect MSE Casey is anything but antisocial...it is my belief she does not have boundaries....and her parents for fear of "pissing" her off never were able to form the boundaries that were needed to establish autonomy. Casey was the center of attention for a very long time....until Caylee was born and then tide shifted...that was foreign territory....time to start black-mailing from Casey's standpoint

I would have disagree to you.  She seems to have no remorse, not guilt...all her lies basically all the characterics of a anit social personality. IMO  But that was my point earlier.  CA and Ga were probably not the greatest parents.  I don't know because I didn't have to be raised by them!  But Many people have endured abuse, trauma, dysfunctional homes and do not end up like Casey.  Was she born this way, did something happened to make her this way, or was it her parents fault.  I don't want to believe bad parenting can make someone such a sociopath.  She knew right from wrong regardless.

I have read several times that true sociopaths are born that way and can never be rehabilitated. It's as if something is missing inside their brain.

OK, so if the Anthony's had gotten her help - would of it done any good?  Could she have taken a medicine to help? I am going to read about it later, but I just can't right now - too may interuptions.
From what I have seen and read there is no way to help them.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1365 on: October 02, 2008, 08:23:14 PM »

Nancy Grace said the woman who said she saw Casey in the wooded area came forward several weeks ago.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1366 on: October 02, 2008, 08:23:15 PM »

Was it Brandon's Myspace/facebook/whatever that had the messages from Casey where at first she sounded very much in love and then at the end said something like, "isn't that what friends are supposed to do?"

I Stand With The Girl
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1367 on: October 02, 2008, 08:23:18 PM »

Did this woman state the highway/free was she was on at the time? the 417?

(The person on the Brian site is also posting they saw what may have been Casey, around 6pm on the 27th)

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
dejasade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1368 on: October 02, 2008, 08:24:25 PM »

Why aren't they making this sighting more public?  Asking for other people who have seen her to come forward?  Why is everything so secretive ???

My boyfriend said he'll leave me if i dont stop shopping..... I'll miss that guy.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1369 on: October 02, 2008, 08:25:57 PM »

Does anyone have a picture if Brandon Snow?
dejasade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1370 on: October 02, 2008, 08:26:23 PM »

Random question to anyone who knows the answer - with her body being so obviously badly decomposed by now, could cadaver dogs still pick up any scent?  Or is this by now just going to be a case of waiting until Casey confessed to where the body is?
Sounds to me like they feel they are never going to find the body .........

abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1371 on: October 02, 2008, 08:26:25 PM »

Some people are born just plain evil. 

I do not believe children are born evil. Chemically imbalanced perhaps, but not evil.

My theory about what went wrong:

November, 2004 - Caylee’s mom is *intimate* with (perhaps for the first time in her life, okay, maybe not) a guy a year or two older than her, from her high school, that has joined the military. Brandon Snow. One night stand for him but perhaps for her it meant more?

January, 2005 - Brandon Snow goes off to military land and Caylee’s mom is intimate with Jesse Grund. Because Brandon is gone, she tells Jesse that he is the father and hopes that her fairytale life will work out with him.

June, 2005 to August, 2005 - Jesse gets wise to Caylee’s mom’s ways and gets a paternity test and finds out he is not the father.  He still loves Caylee’s mom but feels betrayed and does what he feels is best and they get engaged.

August 9, 2005 – Caylee Marie Anthony is born into a family that loves and cherishes her in their own unique way.  Things are not the way Caylee’s mom envisioned her life and the animosity and spitefulness seed is planted.

June to October, 2006 – Brandon Snow comes back from military land and back into Caylee’s mom’s life.  She now has realized that he is the father of her child.  She breaks it off with Jesse and begins to work her magic with Brandon and creating that fairytale life she so desperately desires. (Her not really working is part of that tale.)

October, 2006 to March, 2007 – Caylee’s mom seems to be creating a future with the tattooed man of her dreams. 

March, 2007 - Brandon has *the talk* with her and just wants to be friends.  This of course devastates Caylee’s mom and it is the catalyst for the reckless behavior and extreme change of character everyone is now witnessing. Caylee is not seen as a symbol of her union with Brandon and a happy future but of a reminder of not getting her way.

May 25, 2008 – Running into Brandon at the party is more than Caylee’s mom can mentally handle.  He is living the fairytale life that she so very wanted with him, with another woman and this other woman’s child. Caylee is now a reminder of what will never be.

Just a theory...

Hi daydream.  Welcome !!!  You can describe it in many ways, but when there is a 4 year old boy who kills the family pet, at six is trying to choke his baby sister to death and by the time he is ten both parents fear for the family safety.......i call it evil.  Definitely a sickness of some kind
MSE
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1372 on: October 02, 2008, 08:27:24 PM »

Was it Brandon's Myspace/facebook/whatever that had the messages from Casey where at first she sounded very much in love and then at the end said something like, "isn't that what friends are supposed to do?"

Brandon= possible dad?
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1373 on: October 02, 2008, 08:28:06 PM »

OMG WAIT. The car that this woman saw was a pontiac sunfire and was apprently parked along side the roat. The woman thought it was her friends car but it wasn't because of the bumper stickers and stuff and the car was parked it was going. So not only was woman who looked like Casey spotted but possibly the car was spotted as well.

!~*Mar*~!

spanky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1374 on: October 02, 2008, 08:29:45 PM »

OMG WAIT. The car that this woman saw was a pontiac sunfire and was apprently parked along side the roat. The woman thought it was her friends car but it wasn't because of the bumper stickers and stuff and the car was parked it was going. So not only was woman who looked like Casey spotted but possibly the car was spotted as well.

Do we have pics of KC's sunfire from the back to see any bumper stickers?

Never Underestimate the Power of Stupid People in Large Groups
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1375 on: October 02, 2008, 08:29:49 PM »

Sociopaths are one of the most difficult of all mental disorders to work with because the person doesn't suddenly grow a conscience.  Most sociopaths are exhausting to therapists because they manipulate the therapist and lie.  Sociopaths have no conscience, they do not feel empathy, and they actually have disdain for their victims who were, in the opinion of the sociopath, dumb enough to become a victim.

Yes, I was just reading an interesting article about socio/psychopaths, and the author agrees with you. The article ends with this paragraph:

MANAGEMENT OF THE ANTI-SOCIAL PERSONALITY

Management rather than treatment is likely the most appropriate term. Since these individuals will inflict rather than experience suffering, it is exceedingly rare that they seek treatment except to access prescription drugs. Clearly, early identification and attempts to contain their victimization of others and misuse of resources becomes the primary goal. Since true remorse does not occur, motivation for change is absent.

http://psychological.com/april_01_newsletter.htm

I think most people would be shocked if they knew how many closet sociopaths are walking around in society.  Many sociopaths learn how to remain under the radar.  There are many successful sociopaths who are lawyers, CEOs, politicians, etc.  Narcissists and sociopaths are very connected.  Not all sociopaths are narcissists, but most narcissists are sociopaths to some degree.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1376 on: October 02, 2008, 08:29:59 PM »

Yes and she saw her coming out of the woods.  The woman thought it was strange to see her coming out of the woods alone.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1377 on: October 02, 2008, 08:30:40 PM »

Hi daydream.  Welcome !!!  You can describe it in many ways, but when there is a 4 year old boy who kills the family pet, at six is trying to choke his baby sister to death and by the time he is ten both parents fear for the family safety.......i call it evil.  Definitely a sickness of some kind

Since I don't know anything about Casey's past, I don't know if she behaved terribly as a child or not, but I have known people who were terrible children and became criminals as adults. If a person believes in reincarnation (and sometimes I think I do), it would make sense that someone who was bad in their previous life would carry over evil tendencies into their present life. In fact, I swear I work with the woman that Adolph Hitler reincarnated into. 

I Stand With The Girl
Daydream
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1378 on: October 02, 2008, 08:31:13 PM »

I found the messages here on SM.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3420.msg466694#msg466694

"Fantasies are more than substitutes for unpleasant reality; they are also dress rehearsals, plans. All acts performed in the world begin in the imagination."
~B.G. Harrison
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1379 on: October 02, 2008, 08:32:29 PM »

Sociopaths are one of the most difficult of all mental disorders to work with because the person doesn't suddenly grow a conscience.  Most sociopaths are exhausting to therapists because they manipulate the therapist and lie.  Sociopaths have no conscience, they do not feel empathy, and they actually have disdain for their victims who were, in the opinion of the sociopath, dumb enough to become a victim.

Yes, I was just reading an interesting article about socio/psychopaths, and the author agrees with you. The article ends with this paragraph:

MANAGEMENT OF THE ANTI-SOCIAL PERSONALITY

Management rather than treatment is likely the most appropriate term. Since these individuals will inflict rather than experience suffering, it is exceedingly rare that they seek treatment except to access prescription drugs. Clearly, early identification and attempts to contain their victimization of others and misuse of resources becomes the primary goal. Since true remorse does not occur, motivation for change is absent.

http://psychological.com/april_01_newsletter.htm

I think most people would be shocked if they knew how many closet sociopaths are walking around in society.  Many sociopaths learn how to remain under the radar.  There are many successful sociopaths who are lawyers, CEOs, politicians, etc.  Narcissists and sociopaths are very connected.  Not all sociopaths are narcissists, but most narcissists are sociopaths to some degree.
Do we know where to get the pick when csi had it inspecting it..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.