April 18, 2024, 08:17:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #34  (Read 377704 times)
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1440 on: October 02, 2008, 09:22:55 PM »

Does anyone know where we can find the pic's of casey's car..I believe there are some of her car when le had it searching for evidence?

Thanks Blonde..I want the trunk pic sorry..I need to see if she has bumper stickers..Where did you find that one?

Does anyone have the picture of her holding Caylee next to her car at the beach.  I bet Casey has bumber stickers - one that says "Honk if you like sex" 
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1441 on: October 02, 2008, 09:23:39 PM »

side view of NYY hat

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1442 on: October 02, 2008, 09:24:06 PM »

Can anyone tell me if Amscott is close to Jay Blanchard park? TIA
Mtnmom if you go to Google Maps and plunk in "Casey Anthony Florida" in the search - Many sites saved will come up involving Casey's places of interest. Im sure Blanchard Park and Amscot will come up. 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1443 on: October 02, 2008, 09:24:39 PM »

I didn't get to watch NG - was it interesting????  Carpe is not around to film it for us......

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1444 on: October 02, 2008, 09:25:07 PM »

If i was le i would take another look at her computer..You just never know. she could be running her mouth on the blogs(not as herself of course)..Maybe giving away some evidence that could be used against her..

I would think that LE has someone assigned to "computer duty" where they are following Casey and all of her friends.  I think they are also reading everything that is posted in the forums.  It might be a way for them to catch witnesses in lies.  I wouldn't be surprised if they are tapped into every computer in the Anthony household.
There are machines that do surveilance.
Thats what LP said that the LE has live key logging on her computer that they are watching every move she makes online.
If you read the LE report on the computers the name on the Anthony PC is " Bobby" did anyone catch that ?  When you first get a new pc or laptop it wants you to name it.
Its then basically a an alpha ID of your PC.
The one computer in the evidence file is named Bobby.  Was that Caseys Boy of the Week ? or the name of Caylee's Dad or .... is there a drug on the street called " Bobby"   

I just thought it was weird that their computer's name is " Bobby"

Re: Bobby...I know most of you will think I'm nutz...well...I am...sort of...but I've discussed this with several other Monkeys before...so I'll go ahead and throw it out for all here...

I *feel* that Casy was Preggers before the time she was with Caylee...that is why Casy didn't finish HS...she lived at home...with a very demanding Family....they would have made her go to school...but, if there was a reason that her Family didn't want others to know about...such as being pregnant while in HS....they would let it slide...

Back to my *feelings*...Casy was pregnant....stayed home....and had a boy child...who didn't live for whatever reason....this child was named Robert/Bobby....I believe this is the reason that Cindy Said..."I don't want to lose another one"...

JMOO....Destiny

Des,

I'm sorry for your loss.... God Bless

I heard awhile back that Casey had another child prior to Caylee.  It was a boy that was given up for adoption.  I could never find any confirnmation regarding this baby boy.

Birth certificates use to have a line that asked how many live births prior to this one did the mother have.  Does anyone know if that is still a line item on original birth certificate??  If it is, then Caylee's would say ..1

I do not know if that line is still on the birth certificate of not.I use to be a caseworker for an adoption agency and I can say from experience that MOST of the birth mothers are repeaters.... we use to call them"professional birth mothers", the adoptive family is allowed to support them throughout their pregnancy and for a couple of months after, the time frames, and limitations vary from state to state... many times when it was over, these girls would have a hard time making it and end up pregnant again and start the whole process over...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1445 on: October 02, 2008, 09:28:12 PM »

Caylee Anthony saga in photos
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/crime/orl-caylee-anthonypics-photos,0,5614814.photogallery

Lots of pix here in a slideshow for those who may not have seen them.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1446 on: October 02, 2008, 09:32:14 PM »

If i was le i would take another look at her computer..You just never know. she could be running her mouth on the blogs(not as herself of course)..Maybe giving away some evidence that could be used against her..

I would think that LE has someone assigned to "computer duty" where they are following Casey and all of her friends.  I think they are also reading everything that is posted in the forums.  It might be a way for them to catch witnesses in lies.  I wouldn't be surprised if they are tapped into every computer in the Anthony household.
There are machines that do surveilance.
Thats what LP said that the LE has live key logging on her computer that they are watching every move she makes online.
If you read the LE report on the computers the name on the Anthony PC is " Bobby" did anyone catch that ?  When you first get a new pc or laptop it wants you to name it.
Its then basically a an alpha ID of your PC.
The one computer in the evidence file is named Bobby.  Was that Caseys Boy of the Week ? or the name of Caylee's Dad or .... is there a drug on the street called " Bobby"   

I just thought it was weird that their computer's name is " Bobby"

Re: Bobby...I know most of you will think I'm nutz...well...I am...sort of...but I've discussed this with several other Monkeys before...so I'll go ahead and throw it out for all here...

I *feel* that Casy was Preggers before the time she was with Caylee...that is why Casy didn't finish HS...she lived at home...with a very demanding Family....they would have made her go to school...but, if there was a reason that her Family didn't want others to know about...such as being pregnant while in HS....they would let it slide...

Back to my *feelings*...Casy was pregnant....stayed home....and had a boy child...who didn't live for whatever reason....this child was named Robert/Bobby....I believe this is the reason that Cindy Said..."I don't want to lose another one"...

JMOO....Destiny

Des,

I'm sorry for your loss.... God Bless

I heard awhile back that Casey had another child prior to Caylee.  It was a boy that was given up for adoption.  I could never find any confirnmation regarding this baby boy.

Birth certificates use to have a line that asked how many live births prior to this one did the mother have.  Does anyone know if that is still a line item on original birth certificate??  If it is, then Caylee's would say ..1

A child *birthed* at home...would have no paper trail....Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1447 on: October 02, 2008, 09:32:36 PM »

Still can't find the other pix of the car. 
I KNOW I saw a different photo than what Blonde posted. It has to be somewhere.

Daydream
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1448 on: October 02, 2008, 09:33:30 PM »

Does anyone have a picture if Brandon Snow?

Do you think he looks like Caylee?

I think Caylee looks more like him than she does her mother.  If we knew who Caylee's father was and did not know who the mother was, she is the last one that I would pick out of a line up.  Her and Caylee look nothing alike.

"Fantasies are more than substitutes for unpleasant reality; they are also dress rehearsals, plans. All acts performed in the world begin in the imagination."
~B.G. Harrison
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1449 on: October 02, 2008, 09:33:31 PM »

I know the hospitals around here automatically put birth announcements in the baby; maybe the local hospital in Orlando did that and someone would have to go to the library and look in the year of this 'bobby's' birth.  I haven't heard where CA says she lost one already...could somebody direct me to that??  Thanks.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1450 on: October 02, 2008, 09:36:20 PM »

Does anyone know where we can find the pic's of casey's car..I believe there are some of her car when le had it searching for evidence?

Thanks Blonde..I want the trunk pic sorry..I need to see if she has bumper stickers..Where did you find that one?
I Can't find a trunk shot BUT someone on WS posted same car just to show what it looked like but it was NOT Caseys

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1451 on: October 02, 2008, 09:36:41 PM »

I think they differ by state these days.

I Stand With The Girl
fladeedah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1452 on: October 02, 2008, 09:37:10 PM »

Still can't find the other pix of the car. 
I KNOW I saw a different photo than what Blonde posted. It has to be somewhere.

Good Evening Monkeys..been lurking ..with a migraine..please excuse me for that..
Yes Nut44x4..I have seen that also..been looking and looking..also..there is a photo..or two..floating around on the web..you're not going Nutz..  for the life of me..I cannot recall..but there are definately one or two more..I have seen them also..

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1453 on: October 02, 2008, 09:38:57 PM »

Hi Des, delivered by her mom perhaps??????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1454 on: October 02, 2008, 09:40:04 PM »

On the back window of Casey's car is a four leaf clover, I believe, but I don't know about bumper stickers.

*Fladeedah, I hope you feel better!  Anyone who has ever had a migraine has sympathy for fellow sufferers.  Take good care.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1455 on: October 02, 2008, 09:41:23 PM »

The Apartment in question at Sawgrass. Does anyone know WHY it has been vacant for so long?
I remember LP saying it was above the Model Apt to show for potential renters.
I would have to figure it was a 3 bedroom apartment that ZG would need. Six children?
Law is 2 Heartbeats per bedroom normally within renting/apts.

I would think as someone said ( that they worked in apt mgmt) that a woman with Six children would be a conversation piece .... after she left the complex.
How Casey " Sawgrass" ZG and phone numbers ...come together?
How Casey got her personal info that she filled out on the Card? Was Casey Stalking her ?
LP said Casey was driving Tony's Jeep the Day ZG filled out the Apt visitor card.
it is Messed up 
I don't think she "claimed" all 6 / she says she only listed 2

After 14 years of working with low-income families, I have to say that people who are struggling have varying numbers of children at various times. Children move around from relative to relative, and it's sometimes hard to say exactly how many children are in a family.
So when ZG went to see this appartment she told them ,she had two children and not 6 .So she lied on the application.   

Blonde ... I am not condoning ZG lying on the rental application but ... she is a single mom working as a cleaning lady with six children to suport and ... she is searching for accommodations.  I will give her a pass.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1456 on: October 02, 2008, 09:42:15 PM »

So maybe it does still exist.  Maybe Florida has it.  Is there anyway to see Caylee's birth certificate
spanky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1457 on: October 02, 2008, 09:46:47 PM »

"Sighting was June 27th/28th a woman saw a girl with a cap pulled down over her head who fits the description of Casey. The woman said that she was coming out of a wooded area near the airport which is near the area(NOT THE area) of the cell phone ping. The girl that reported it said she was following this white car(Not caseys) that she thought was her friends car but as she saw got closer and saw the bumper stickers she knew it wasn't her friend. She said she looked up and thats when she saw someone walking out of the wooded area and that she(the woman that reported it) said that it was odd to her since its not area you would be jogging in/that people normally go."

Actually is you read closely the statement of the "witness" she says that she was following a friends white car and noticed the stickers on THAT car. That's when she saw the girl exiting the woods. I don't think she saw a white car stopped at the side of the road.

Never Underestimate the Power of Stupid People in Large Groups
fladeedah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1458 on: October 02, 2008, 09:47:47 PM »

On the back window of Casey's car is a four leaf clover, I believe, but I don't know about bumper stickers.

*Fladeedah, I hope you feel better!  Anyone who has ever had a migraine has sympathy for fellow sufferers.  Take good care.

Thank you Flossy..very much...opossums...they smell worse than squirrel..Casey should have used them as an excuse..they have invaded my space..long story......  but thank you....
Yes 4 leaf clover on the back of her car window.....
The other thing....the child...if there is any way to check into that story....because I have heard the same ////story. ...from a woman in Orlando...when I was there. Now that the SM has brought it to my attention..it is worth looking into.
see......I have great difficulty..bringing gossip into this forum..being that I dont' want huge nanners thrown at me..i can't duck like I use to.   Smile

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1459 on: October 02, 2008, 09:47:53 PM »

So maybe it does still exist.  Maybe Florida has it.  Is there anyway to see Caylee's birth certificate

I doubt there is any way to see it. I don't think those types of things can be put online until they're a certain number of years old, kinda like census data.

I Stand With The Girl
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.