April 19, 2024, 04:38:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #34  (Read 377733 times)
DenimOrchid
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1480 on: October 02, 2008, 10:06:07 PM »

I could sware that the woman who saw the white car by the airport,said she slowed down, because she saw a white car parked on the median and slowed down because her friend drives the same kind of car.As she got closer the white car on the median had bumper stickers,her friends car doesn't. As she proceded to drive by the car she saw a slight built girl come out of the woods.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1481 on: October 02, 2008, 10:06:59 PM »

"Sighting was June 27th/28th a woman saw a girl with a cap pulled down over her head who fits the description of Casey. The woman said that she was coming out of a wooded area near the airport which is near the area(NOT THE area) of the cell phone ping. The girl that reported it said she was following this white car(Not caseys) that she thought was her friends car but as she saw got closer and saw the bumper stickers she knew it wasn't her friend. She said she looked up and thats when she saw someone walking out of the wooded area and that she(the woman that reported it) said that it was odd to her since its not area you would be jogging in/that people normally go."

Actually is you read closely the statement of the "witness" she says that she was following a friends white car and noticed the stickers on THAT car. That's when she saw the girl exiting the woods. I don't think she saw a white car stopped at the side of the road.

The way I understood it on NG, the woman was coming home from work.  She worked near the airport.  She noticed a white car on the side of the road near a wooded area.  She drove closer to the car and was relieved when she saw bumper stickers on the car, indicating to the woman it was not her friend's car.  It was at that time (the way I understood it) that she saw a girl similar to Casey's stature coming out of the woods. 

Some details differ while other details are similar.  The common thread ... the mention bumper stickers ... is a detail that indicates Nancy Grace is discussing the same sighting.

Janet

_____

Two New Areas Being Checked In Search For Caylee Anthony
POSTED: 5:13 pm EDT October 2, 2008
UPDATED: 6:12 pm EDT October 2, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Eyewitness News has learned detectives have been searching for the body of Caylee Anthony in two more places in east Orange County. Caylee was reported missing 78 days ago. Detectives say she is dead and that at one point her body was in the trunk of her mom's car.

Both wooded areas they're searching are not far from where Casey Anthony lives with her parents. One is near the Amscot at Goldenrod and Highway 50 where Casey abandoned her car in late June. Investigators have searched the area more than once with cadaver dogs.

The other area is closer to Orlando International Airport, where a driver told investigators she saw a car like Casey's white Pontiac Sunfire parked in the median days after Caylee disappeared and she saw someone slight of build wearing a baseball cap and what looked like athletic wear walk out of the woods, someone she believes could have been Casey. It was odd to her because it's not a popular spot for joggers.

<snipped>

http://www.wftv.com/news/17610344/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1482 on: October 02, 2008, 10:08:13 PM »

I know the hospitals around here automatically put birth announcements in the baby; maybe the local hospital in Orlando did that and someone would have to go to the library and look in the year of this 'bobby's' birth.  I haven't heard where CA says she lost one already...could somebody direct me to that??  Thanks.
I wish I knew how to type correctly.  What I meant to say was the hospital put birth announcements in the newspapers around here.

IIRC, Caylee's bc online was a duplicate, not the original, therfore; it probably wouldn't have as much info listed.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1483 on: October 02, 2008, 10:08:34 PM »

I know the hospitals around here automatically put birth announcements in the baby; maybe the local hospital in Orlando did that and someone would have to go to the library and look in the year of this 'bobby's' birth.  I haven't heard where CA says she lost one already...could somebody direct me to that??  Thanks.
I wish I knew how to type correctly.  What I meant to say was the hospital put birth announcements in the newspapers around here.

It is possible, but when I had my son, I was asked to sign a form stating whether I wanted the birth announcement in the paper or not. I checked, "No" and signed it; and there was no annoucement in any of the papers. So, it's possible they have something similar there? This was in Oklahoma in 2005.
spanky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1484 on: October 02, 2008, 10:08:54 PM »

just a thought.... when red mentioned that he believed that he was searching near the airport (south of it possibly)... did we all just to the conclusion that he was talking about Orlando International?  I was searching on Google and found Executive Airfield. South of Executive is Sawgrass Apts. (2859 S Conway Rd, Orlando, Florida 32812).

I was also lookin at the pics from Red and the water that they are by looks to be a rectangular retention pond... just an observation.

Never Underestimate the Power of Stupid People in Large Groups
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1485 on: October 02, 2008, 10:09:30 PM »

I missed the earlier Nancy Grace so I am going to watch it now.

Later, Janet
7:10 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1486 on: October 02, 2008, 10:10:18 PM »

I missed the earlier Nancy Grace so I am going to watch it now.

Later, Janet
7:10 PM PT
Bye Janet!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1487 on: October 02, 2008, 10:10:32 PM »

Strange, the most important thing in this case (just about) is the trunk of that car and we don't have pictures???????

You'll have to search on this one...but there's a link here.....bear with me please...

www.local6.com/news/17541114/detail.html#
I think they have a video of the trunk..Some news station was filming when they wer taking air samples for the body farm..I remember a container with a fan on it and never looked at the outside of the trunk..I guess because it wasn't important until now
pinklady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1488 on: October 02, 2008, 10:12:23 PM »

I just had a thought...how long can a live person's scent hang around in the outdoors?  Just wondering if scent dogs were ever released to try to track down Casey's scent in any of these odd areas? 
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1489 on: October 02, 2008, 10:13:35 PM »

just a thought.... when red mentioned that he believed that he was searching near the airport (south of it possibly)... did we all just to the conclusion that he was talking about Orlando International?  I was searching on Google and found Executive Airfield. South of Executive is Sawgrass Apts. (2859 S Conway Rd, Orlando, Florida 32812).

I was also lookin at the pics from Red and the water that they are by looks to be a rectangular retention pond... just an observation.

Holy Crap !!  Do you have an address of that airport??  We can Google Earth it and see what it looks like.  If there is a big dumpster in the area....bingo
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1490 on: October 02, 2008, 10:14:08 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHNSuEeAlfs

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1491 on: October 02, 2008, 10:15:06 PM »

Casey's bumper sticker says"I break for Popcorn Kitty"

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1492 on: October 02, 2008, 10:15:51 PM »

Interesting....

"Thursday, Casey's attorney said it's not in her best interest to tell what she knows about where Caylee is.
"It does her no good to show her cards to give the prosecution any advantage they have to put her away for life," Jose Baez said.
Judging by what he said, it would seem that Casey would get herself into trouble by telling what she knows about Caylee's whereabouts."

Wjat about Caylee's best interest!!  Does anbody on that side even care!!!!  It's all about Casey to them!  Unbelievable.

Yep..... even though it appears that they may know something that could help out.

So is he admitting she knows where Caylee is?

Well IMO by JB saying that "it's not in her best interest to tell what she knows about where Caylee is" and the comment about her not "showing her cards"... it certainly seems like there is something to know or share.
I thought he was throwin' a bone to LE that he might like an offer that would make it in her best interest.
spanky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1493 on: October 02, 2008, 10:16:29 PM »

Orlando Executive Airport
www.orlandoairports.net

4003 E Concord St
Orlando, FL 32803

Never Underestimate the Power of Stupid People in Large Groups
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1494 on: October 02, 2008, 10:17:58 PM »

If Casey was not arrested and charged last week or the week before or ... the week before that ... I do not think she will be arrested and charged today.

According to Lt. Angelo Nieves ... there was no new information involved in the decision to change Casey's status from a "Person of Interest" to and "Official Suspect".

I do believe that Casey Anthony's lies are working in her benefit ... something akin to a young man in Aruba named Joran van der Sloot.

Janet
______

Casey Anthony Named a Suspect in Daughter's Disappearance
Authorities Have Been Searching for Caylee Anthony Since July
By SCOTT MICHELS
Oct. 2, 2008

<snipped>

Lt. Angelo Nieves of the Orange County Sheriff's Department in Florida said there was no new information that had led authorities to classify Anthony as a suspect and he would not say whether police were close to making an arrest.

"We still have a little girl who is missing and we don't have any credible information about where she is or where she was last seen," he said. "To this date her mother fails to provide us with any information that would help find her child."

http://www.abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/story?id=5938804&page=1

'Rita Cosby Live & Direct' for Oct. 14th
updated 7:05 a.m. PT, Mon., Oct. 17, 2005

COSBY: Now, did Joran—we‘ve heard from the family, Chief, that—you know, that Joran was claiming in some statement that she was going in and out of consciousness. Have you seen that anywhere?

going to take?

GEROLD DOMPIG, ARUBAN DEPUTY POLICE CHIEF: Yes. That’s definitely in the statements, and that‘s why we were kind of disappointed when the judge didn‘t accept that because that‘s basically a Felony in Aruba. We think that what happened was that the judge just didn‘t buy it the way—because Joran went back and forth with his statements, and he withdrew two statements which he had already given to us. So basically, none of his statements were really trustworthy.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9727957/

Janet, I think they're playing it close to the vest because they want her to go down!!  I have a great feeling something is going to happen soon.  They were very forward today, they will not look for an alive Caylee because she is deceased, sadly.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1495 on: October 02, 2008, 10:20:19 PM »

While it's quite possible that Brandon is Caylee's father, why do you think the Anthonys would be so secretive about that? Was there any reason for Casey not to admit that Brandon was the father?

I Stand With The Girl
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1496 on: October 02, 2008, 10:22:32 PM »

Two New Areas Being Checked In Search For Caylee Anthony

POSTED: 5:13 pm EDT October 2, 2008
UPDATED: 6:12 pm EDT October 2, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Eyewitness News has learned detectives have been searching for the body of Caylee Anthony in two more places in east Orange County. Caylee was reported missing 78 days ago. Detectives say she is dead and that at one point her body was in the trunk of her mom's car.

Both wooded areas they're searching are not far from where Casey Anthony lives with her parents. One is near the Amscot at Goldenrod and Highway 50 where Casey abandoned her car in late June. Investigators have searched the area more than once with cadaver dogs.

The other area is closer to Orlando International Airport, where a driver told investigators she saw a car like Casey's white Pontiac Sunfire parked in the median days after Caylee disappeared and she saw someone slight of build wearing a baseball cap and what looked like athletic wear walk out of the woods, someone she believes could have been Casey. It was odd to her because it's not a popular spot for joggers.

Thursday, Casey's attorney said it's not in her best interest to tell what she knows about where Caylee is.

"It does her no good to show her cards to give the prosecution any advantage they have to put her away for life," Jose Baez said.

Judging by what he said, it would seem that Casey would get herself into trouble by telling what she knows about Caylee's whereabouts.

"Casey, tell the truth. It's not about you anymore," said Jesse Grund, Casey's ex-fiance.

Grund shot back at Casey's mother Cindy, who told investigators he's involved in Caylee's disappearance. He said when Casey and Cindy patched things up, Casey's maternal instinct withered away.

"Stop destroying people's lives and tell the truth. What happened to Caylee?" Grund said.

The sheriff's office says it has no idea how many times investigators have searched for Caylee over the last two and a half months or how much it's costing taxpayers. The helicopter alone costs $500 an hour every time it goes up.

(snipped)

Interesting but doubtful. I just don't think the tip will pan out sorry to say. If someone were wanting to dump anything in the woods.......why would they park on the median? It just doesn't make sense.......but what else is new?
You may be right, but I heard them say it's an out of the way area, not heavily traveled.  She probably thought if someone did see her, they would assume she was jogging since she was wearing athletic wear.  The witness saw a bumper sticker and Casey's car had one at least so I'm holding out hope.
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1497 on: October 02, 2008, 10:22:36 PM »

Sorry here is the link to the Executive airfield

http://maps.google.com/maps?t=h&hl=en&ie=UTF8&ll=28.551227,-81.3318&spn=0.003487,0.006502&z=17
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1498 on: October 02, 2008, 10:23:35 PM »

While it's quite possible that Brandon is Caylee's father, why do you think the Anthonys would be so secretive about that? Was there any reason for Casey not to admit that Brandon was the father?

IMO, Casey doesn't know who the father is.  Casey and the Anthonys' are only guessing.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1499 on: October 02, 2008, 10:23:40 PM »

Interesting....

"Thursday, Casey's attorney said it's not in her best interest to tell what she knows about where Caylee is.
Judging by what he said, it would seem that Casey would get herself into trouble by telling what she knows about Caylee's whereabouts."

You hear what those defense attorneys said on NG....if CA told JB where CA's body is, then he can be held accountable for withholding info and he will need to bring in another attorney.  Do you think JB know's where CA's body is? And how can he sleep with himself if he knows where that little baby is?  He should be making a deal with the prosecution...maybe save CA's neck.
Baez is even dumber than I thought!!! Hasn't he just confirmed his client's culpability (and his complicity)!?!?!? 
does anyone think he's trying to give her an "out" if he loses this case? incompetent counsel? OMG what an idiot
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.