April 20, 2024, 10:12:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #34  (Read 377757 times)
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1560 on: October 02, 2008, 11:24:22 PM »

Didn't Rob have some program that did show "real time" satellite images?

Rob had a program that had to do with terrorists and terrorist activity around the world and the maps Rob claims were real time.  At one time the service was free but I think it's pay now.  I'm not sure how Rob knew the maps were in real time but I didn't study the site that thoroughly.

abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1561 on: October 02, 2008, 11:25:16 PM »

Cindy Anthony Talks To Investigators About Zanny, Caylee In Newly Released Interview
POSTED: 4:35 pm EDT September 26, 2008
UPDATED: 10:30 pm EDT September 28, 2008

Cindy Anthony also told detectives that Caylee's father is an old friend of Casey's from school who moved to Tennessee or Kentucky and later died. She said it was a one night thing when both were going through a rough patch and she only remembers his first name was Eric.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17567283/detail.html

Maysville, KY   Tuesday, September 18, 2007 12:33 AM EDT

Pruitt, 18, is charged in connection with an accident that occurred in May that resulted in the death of one of his friends, 18-year-old Eric Baker.   This one maybe?????????

http://www.maysville-online.com/articles/2007/09/25/community/records/357mccircuit.txt.txt

That would mean this guy eric would have been 16 when Caylee was concieved
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1562 on: October 02, 2008, 11:27:47 PM »

Cindy Anthony Talks To Investigators About Zanny, Caylee In Newly Released Interview

Cindy Anthony also told detectives that Caylee's father is an old friend of Casey's from school who moved to Tennessee or Kentucky and later died. She said it was a one night thing when both were going through a rough patch and she only remembers his first name was Eric.

Maysville, KY   Tuesday, September 18, 2007 12:33 AM EDT

Pruitt, 18, is charged in connection with an accident that occurred in May that resulted in the death of one of his friends, 18-year-old Eric Baker.   This one maybe?????????

http://www.maysville-online.com/articles/2007/09/25/community/records/357mccircuit.txt.txt

IMO that would be a great reason why Cindy would NOT want him to be in Caylee's life ...

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1563 on: October 02, 2008, 11:29:04 PM »

Some people are born just plain evil. 

I do not believe children are born evil. Chemically imbalanced perhaps, but not evil.

My theory about what went wrong:

November, 2004 - Caylee’s mom is *intimate* with (perhaps for the first time in her life, okay, maybe not) a guy a year or two older than her, from her high school, that has joined the military. Brandon Snow. One night stand for him but perhaps for her it meant more?

January, 2005 - Brandon Snow goes off to military land and Caylee’s mom is intimate with Jesse Grund. Because Brandon is gone, she tells Jesse that he is the father and hopes that her fairytale life will work out with him.

June, 2005 to August, 2005 - Jesse gets wise to Caylee’s mom’s ways and gets a paternity test and finds out he is not the father.  He still loves Caylee’s mom but feels betrayed and does what he feels is best and they get engaged.

August 9, 2005 – Caylee Marie Anthony is born into a family that loves and cherishes her in their own unique way.  Things are not the way Caylee’s mom envisioned her life and the animosity and spitefulness seed is planted.

June to October, 2006 – Brandon Snow comes back from military land and back into Caylee’s mom’s life.  She now has realized that he is the father of her child.  She breaks it off with Jesse and begins to work her magic with Brandon and creating that fairytale life she so desperately desires. (Her not really working is part of that tale.)

October, 2006 to March, 2007 – Caylee’s mom seems to be creating a future with the tattooed man of her dreams. 

March, 2007 - Brandon has *the talk* with her and just wants to be friends.  This of course devastates Caylee’s mom and it is the catalyst for the reckless behavior and extreme change of character everyone is now witnessing. Caylee is not seen as a symbol of her union with Brandon and a happy future but of a reminder of not getting her way.

May 25, 2008 – Running into Brandon at the party is more than Caylee’s mom can mentally handle.  He is living the fairytale life that she so very wanted with him, with another woman and this other woman’s child. Caylee is now a reminder of what will never be.

Just a theory...
Not a bad theory. Weren't there 2 different Brandons? 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1564 on: October 02, 2008, 11:29:22 PM »

you have to wonder how long this woman sat on this information
or how long police sat on it without searching 

hmmmmmmm

Those were my intial thoughts.  However ... according the video I posted below ... searches have been on-going in this area.

Janet
_______

Two New Areas Being Checked In Search For Caylee Anthony
POSTED: 5:13 pm EDT October 2, 2008
UPDATED: 6:12 pm EDT October 2, 2008

Both wooded areas they're searching are not far from where Casey Anthony lives with her parents. One is near the Amscot at Goldenrod and Highway 50 where Casey abandoned her car in late June. Investigators have searched the area more than once with cadaver dogs.

The other area is closer to Orlando International Airport, where a driver told investigators she saw a car like Casey's white Pontiac Sunfire parked in the median days after Caylee disappeared and she saw someone slight of build wearing a baseball cap and what looked like athletic wear walk out of the woods, someone she believes could have been Casey. It was odd to her because it's not a popular spot for joggers.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17610344/detail.html

Video:
Teams Searching For Caylee Anthony Check Two New Areas
Thursday, October 2, 2008 11:18 pm EDT

http://www.wftv.com/video/17610784/index.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1565 on: October 02, 2008, 11:30:13 PM »

Casey wasn't a school teacher was she??

abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1566 on: October 02, 2008, 11:31:08 PM »

Casey wasn't a school teacher was she??

jaggard19
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1567 on: October 02, 2008, 11:31:39 PM »

Okay, here it is, Thread #12, page 44 on August 21, 2008, in the afternoon.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3318.860

Regarding the woman seeing someone coming out of the woods with a shovel.

Back to lurking again.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1568 on: October 02, 2008, 11:34:32 PM »

Good job Jaggard!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
jaggard19
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1569 on: October 02, 2008, 11:41:56 PM »

Okay, here it is, Thread #12, page 44 on August 21, 2008, in the afternoon.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3318.860

Regarding the woman seeing someone coming out of the woods with a shovel.

Back to lurking again.

oops, August 31, 2008, sorry
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1570 on: October 02, 2008, 11:41:57 PM »

Ty Klaas
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1571 on: October 02, 2008, 11:42:21 PM »

Was it Brandon's Myspace/facebook/whatever that had the messages from Casey where at first she sounded very much in love and then at the end said something like, "isn't that what friends are supposed to do?"

I found the messages here on SM.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3420.msg466694#msg466694
I just remembered that Exit13, a poster over at Websleuths whom I think is Iassen (owns the "Lake Vaj" house) said he's sure that Brandon was not in country when Caylee was conceived so that's out, IMO.  just sayin'...
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1572 on: October 02, 2008, 11:44:22 PM »

Has it been determined that the Eric who Cindy Anthony was referring to in regards to being Caylee father had the sir name "Baker"?

Janet

+++++++

+++++++++

Cooper granted shock probation in theft case
By BARBARA GOLDMAN, Staff Writer
Saturday, September 13, 2008 12:13 AM EDT

Also Friday, Joseph K. Pruitt, 18, failed to make a court appearance due to a car wreck involving a close family member. Pruitt was scheduled for sentencing.

Pruitt was indicted in August 2007, by a Mason County grand jury on charges of reckless homicide and first-degree wanton endangerment for allegedly operating a vehicle at a high rate of speed after having smoked marijuana, then crashing into the back of a tractor-trailer at the intersection of Kentucky 9 and U.S. 68.

A change of plea was also entered as guilty in July, and a sentence of five years was agreed upon.

According to information previously provided by police, on May 3, 2007, Pruitt was driving a 1992 Dodge Dynasty, reportedly on the way to a midnight premiere of the movie "Spiderman 3," with two friends. Eric Baker, 18, and a female juvenile were sitting in the back seat of the vehicle. Police said the tractor-trailer was stopped at the red-light in the northbound lane when the accident occurred around 11:30 p.m.  
Upon impact, the Dodge Dynasty Pruitt was driving under rode the trailer, causing extensive damage to the vehicle, police said. Baker died as a result of injuries sustained in the accident.

The case went before a jury in late May, but a mistrial was declared due to a technicality during witness testimony. According to Commonwealth's Attorney Gary Adkins, who prosecuted the case, Officer Larry Farris of the Kentucky Motor Vehicle Enforcement inadvertently mentioned a polygraph, which was not allowed to be raised in a trial. Pruitt's defense attorney, Thomas Alig of Vincent and Alig in Covington, asked that a mistrial be granted and Adkins said he agreed it was appropriate. A mistrial was then ordered by Wood.

Pruitt has failed to call and set up a probation and parol appointment as ordered, court officials said Friday. He will be sentenced Oct. 24.

Pruitt was ordered by Wood to call and make an appointment. If he fails to make the call, a bench warrant will be issued for his arrest, court officials

http://www.maysville-online.com/articles/2008/09/19/local_news/923cooper.txt

Credit: invsion

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1573 on: October 02, 2008, 11:45:15 PM »

This is sorta o/t but not.  How in the heck could paper ids belonging to Fosset still be hooked in bushes after a year????  I mean since we are talking about bones and things still existing after this short of time???

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1574 on: October 02, 2008, 11:49:10 PM »

I would like to try that, clip a dollar bill on a tree in the back yard and see how it holds up after a year.  But the gardner would probably think it was a tip or a Robin would think it was a nice way to line it's nest!!!

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1575 on: October 02, 2008, 11:50:53 PM »

This is sorta o/t but not.  How in the heck could paper ids belonging to Fosset still be hooked in bushes after a year????  I mean since we are talking about bones and things still existing after this short of time???
Didn't they find his whole wallet along w/ $1000. cash in a cool forest? The id was sort of protected. Completely different than remains found in a high humidity swamp.

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1576 on: October 02, 2008, 11:50:54 PM »

I could have swore it was two guys. LOL!

It could be two guys..  it was somebody with a friend, but I wasn't certain of the gender of the person writing to Brian.  This guy states he saw something, but then he also went into visions at some point, so I don't know how believable they are:
(In red is "time line" info related to "sighting")

"...on June 27th we (my friend and I) took the 417 north from my office in Kissimmee to avoid the traffic on I-4. At one point on I-4 spotted a young lady about 30 feet to the right of the shoulder of the road lifing a short shovel out of the trunk of her light colored pontiac. I thought it was preculiar and made the comment to my friend to make a mental note that if anyone turns up missing we know where they may be burried (at the time I thought I was joking). My friend called me cynical and paranoid, and I told him he was probably right. My come-back was “yeah, you’re probably right. Maybe she’s just digging up wildflowers or burrying a pet if she lives in an apartment and doesn’t have a yard to burry it in. When the news hit that Caylee was missing it didn’t occur to me until I once again took 417 north another time to avoid traffic and as I came to that spot I had a vision of the young girl again. I litterally had to pull off to the side of the road to compose myself. I came home and asked my friend if he recalled our conversation. He said yes, but he said don’t be surprised if they don’t listen to you. Because I couldn’t reach anyone that would listen at the sherrif’s department, I emailed Gale St John the other evening. She still hasn’t called me. There had to be other people driving along 417 on June 27th that saw what I saw. The traffic was pretty heavy at 6PM. I am sure about the date because my friend dropped me off at work in Kissimmee, barrowed my car to do some marketing for his business in the Kissimmee area and then picked me up. I have credit card receipts from discount movie tickets I purchased as gifts that day. If you recall the gas cans that George Anthony found in the daughter’s car were recovered on the 24th of June. The car was abandonned and towed from Amscott on the 27th of June in the evening. So this is my theory…I believe with all my heart that Casey did not “kill” caylee. It was not premeditated. I believe she had a panic attack after leaving caylee in a hot car. I believe either Caylee was either unconscious or already dead when Casey found her in her car seat in the back of the pontiac. I think it happenned on or around June 17th and at that time I believe Casey took Caylee back to the house and placed her in the family pool to try and cool Caylee down or revive her. I believe Caylee wasn’t strong enough to survive the heat and that she never revived. I also think that Casey being distraught and frightened, burried Caylee in the sand box at first. Then I believe she knew that wasn’t going to cover up the problem so she transferred Caylee somewhere else. I believe she left the house thinking she could hide Caylee in the trunk until she found a place to place Caylee. I also believe that she may have moved Caylee more than once. I think on the 22nd of June when she stole the gas cans from her father it was because they were full of gas and she didn’t have enough money to buy gas. When she went to the house on the 24th, George said Casey was hesitant to let him in her car to recover a tool to fix another family vehicle. George finally was able to convince Casey to open the trunk and found the gas cans. At this time I think Casey was still trying to come up with a plan of how to explain Caylee’s not being there, so when she wasn’t in the car, she told her dad she was with a sitter. Later that evening she either went to the side of the road where I saw her to pick wild flowers to carry where she did place Caylee or to dig up her grave sight. I would be interested to know if Casey bought a second shovel with the credit cards stolen from her parents or the money she stole from her friend Amy. Remember she stole $700.00 cash from Amy and cashed over $300.00 in checks she forged with Amy’s signature. I believe she ran out of gas trying to get back to the apart ment she was sharing with Amy at that time and then used Amy’s car that week Amy was in New York. She may even have had Caylee in the back of the car when she left the car at Amscot and then went back to get her with Amy’s car and burried her again quickly so Amy’s car wouldn’t have the same stench. Has anyone examined Amy’s car for human decomposition? I did not see anything come out of the trunk but a shovel, so perhaps Casey was digging Caylee back up to take her somewhere else. I don’t know. She slammed the trunk shut as we were passing and headed towards the wooded area and the water. Yesterday I came up 417 once more. I have not stopped to look myself because if there is something there, I don’t want to disturb the crime scene. I also counted 61 retention ponds along 417 between SOBT and I-4 in Lake Mary/Sanford and 2 major lakes. This is not going to be an easy job for anyone."

If this is a guy- and obviously not the same person with the sighting- then maybe we have 2 people who saw Casey around this time?  This person's comment was posting on Brian's site on Aug 31st. (Just before the woman called the crime line)
wasn't the car already at the Amscot on the 27th and he's saying he saw her in the evening?  that site is not credible, IMO
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1577 on: October 02, 2008, 11:51:05 PM »

Janet - I thought I had read it on SM somewhere that Eric's last name was Baker ... I am no where near as good as you at finding quotes.

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1578 on: October 02, 2008, 11:52:17 PM »

Didn't Rob have some program that did show "real time" satellite images?

Rob had a program that had to do with terrorists and terrorist activity around the world and the maps Rob claims were real time.  At one time the service was free but I think it's pay now.  I'm not sure how Rob knew the maps were in real time but I didn't study the site that thoroughly.

I knew they were real time because I saw the Persistence in the post in Oranjestad. It is called the https://www.globalincidentmap.com/user.php

it's fee based now. It uses real time SAT images.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1579 on: October 02, 2008, 11:52:29 PM »

never heard of the update on "Frankie" !!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.