April 26, 2024, 01:19:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #34  (Read 377884 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #160 on: October 01, 2008, 06:21:36 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/17600620/detail.html

Casey Offically called a suspect

It's about time!

Casey Anthony Officially Called 'Suspect'
Sheriff's Office Says She Is Only One Who Can Lead Them To Caylee

POSTED: 4:02 pm EDT October 1, 2008
UPDATED: 4:18 pm EDT October 1, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony is the first -- and so far only -- person to be called a suspect in her daughter Caylee’s disappearance, the Orange County Sheriff’s Office told WESH 2 News on Wednesday.

She is the only one who can lead investigators to the truth about what happened to Caylee, who has been missing for 79 days, an agency spokesman said.

Until now, investigators did not call Casey Anthony a suspect, usually calling her a “person of interest.”

But Capt. Angelo Nieves of the sheriff’s office said Casey Anthony is a suspect because of the evidence the agency has received from the FBI indicating that Caylee’s body was in her mother car. He also said she has repeatedly lied to investigators.

“Well, she was the last person to person to see her daughter, and we are continuing to follow up on this information, and granted she would be a suspect,” Nieves said.

Casey Anthony is out on bond on a variety of charges, from child neglect to check fraud. She initially told investigators her daughter was last with a babysitter.

Attorney Jose Baez, Casey Anthony’s attorney, said it doesn’t make a difference whether investigators call her a “person of interest” or a “suspect.” He declined a request for a further interview.

I cannot help but feel that the "official" suspect means absolutely nothing in regards to accountability if charges are not forthcoming.  Drew Peterson has been an "official" suspect in the death of his wife Stacy for almost a year and ... the justice system has yet to act on charges.

Janet

November 9th, 2007 3:40 PM Eastern
BREAKING NEWS: SGT DREW PETERSON OFFICIALLY NAMED A SUSPECT!!
by Greta Van Susteren

Stacy Peterson case no long considered “missing person” case - but rather a “potential homicide.”

Sgt. Drew Peterson has officially been named a suspect in the disappearance of his wife #4 - Stacy Peterson who has been missing for about 12 days.

Also officially announced today - wife #3, who died in a bathtub in 2004, will be exhumed as part of the new investigation into her death.

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2007/11/09/breaking-news-sgt-drew-peterson-officially-named-a-suspect/

NANCY GRACE
Convicted Cop Killer to Testify to Drew Peterson Grand Jury
Aired February 19, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

DREW PETERSON, SUSPECT: I`m the husband, you know? I`m the husband. You always look at the husband. There`s a lot more I`d like to say to you, but I can`t. I`m a suspect, officially, but I think I was a suspect from the beginning.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0802/19/ng.01.html

Drew Peterson Denies Polygraph Results
Ex-Cop Says 3 Answers About Disappearance Of Stacey Peterson That Test Called Deceptive Were True
NEW YORK, Sept. 29, 2008

(CBS) Drew Peterson says he told the truth during a recent polygraph test and has no idea why results showed he was being deceptive on three occasions.

Peterson, a former Bolingbrook, Ill. Police sergeant, has been named a suspect in the October 2007 disappearance of his fourth wife, Stacy Peterson.

His third wife, Kathleen Savio, was found dead in a bathtub in the couple's home in 2004. Her death -- at first ruled an accident -- was recently ruled a homicide after her body was exhumed.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2008/09/29/earlyshow/main4486038.shtml

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #161 on: October 01, 2008, 06:21:46 PM »

TY always1   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #162 on: October 01, 2008, 06:22:31 PM »

You know what, guys???  I am such a curious person that now I want to smell a dead body to see what it smells like..... I know, horrible, right??????

It is a morbid curiosity of mine as well.  I have always been fascinated with forensic pathology and how the clues are put together.  I actually wanted to go into that field until I found out that the smell of decomp can get into your clothes and hair.  Yuck!

Lisa

Umm..I have seen grown men turn green and puke their guts up..it smells like none other...also, its hard to autopsy kids....kids are really hard..
We did one little 10 year old mentally disabled child..he was out playing with his dog and his grandma went in to get him some tea..when she came back out, the chain from the dog was wrapped around his neck..the dog was playing with him and just kept running around him in circles until he asphyxiated..That was a hard day..

And skin slippage isnt pretty either..it just pulls right off....

I love forensics..and actually did a career jump and changed my major..until I realized that I was sad EVERY day..I
just couldnt see death daily....
I had a case once where a teenager that died right out of high school..it was about 2 weeks after graduation...he got a new Vette and his brother wrapped it around a tree  when he took it for a drive....the brother survived (driver) ..the new grad did not...
When my boss looked at me and said, " you know what to do"..I had to unhook all of his tubes....and of course he was dead..only half way looking at me...beat all to heck....and then, his pager went off..one of his freinds looking for him...

Then, i had the task of telling his mother..who's husband had just died...I said right then, "ok...I am done with this"...and even though I will ALWAYS miss it, I cant ever go back..for my peace of mind....

"God dont like ugly"
kristipartyof5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #163 on: October 01, 2008, 06:23:21 PM »

She claims someone pushed her into the parking lot - what I got from the tow yard man's he mad it sound like the car was parked "in a stall".  if it was pushed to the lot, how could they have gotten it lined up in a parking stall?
snipped quote - part that has bugged me is where are the guys who pushed her in the lot.  With the media saturation, not to mention the stench of that car - I would think they would have come forward by now.
If the car was indeed "out of gas", she probably parked there and let it idle 'till it died.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #164 on: October 01, 2008, 06:23:30 PM »

Love it, MuffyBee.   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #165 on: October 01, 2008, 06:24:23 PM »

Welcome new monkeys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"God dont like ugly"
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #166 on: October 01, 2008, 06:25:30 PM »

Quote from: Karmalady on September 30, 2008, 11:10:14 PM
When I say "unconventional" I didn't mean from Casey or her family. We all know the truth doesn't come easily or at all from them.

Let me explain...
I know finding Caylee is going to be key in this investigation. We know Casey will probably never talk.

I know there are alot of skeptics out there, but I think there is someone who can help in this case. Her name is Noreen Reineer and I respect her and her intuitive work for the last 30 years with LE. I am not a "psychic junkie" and know there are many so called "psychics" out there, but she is the real deal.

I have contacted her to ask for her "impressions" of this case.
This is what she emailed to me:

Dear Kathi,

I wish the Sheriff's department would contact me, I'm sure I could help. I was contacted by Caylee's grandmother but she would not send me the articles I needed to tune into the case. I wanted something from her daughter and granddaughter. But she would not send me anything.

If you do contact the local Sheriff's Department in Orlando, please let them know that there will be no charge for my services.

I appreciate your concerns & efforts.

Kindest Regards,

Noreen Renier

PS I will be in Japan for the next two weeks but will have my computer with me.

I have emailed the OCSD with this in hope they will at least consider her offer.

I think the doll and the grey pants would be perfect items!

Just like Jackie Peterson, wouldn't co-operate with Noreen Renier, didn't share the report that Renier with Modesto LE, think it was a sneaker that was sent, iirc.  Noreen Renier came pretty close to where Laci had been placed, imo but of course Peterson murderlover didn't like the conclusion as it definitely pinned the murderer as being the suspect that Modesto LE was pursuing.  I just really hope that Detective Corporal Melich becomes aware of the offer & gets this in the works.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #167 on: October 01, 2008, 06:25:48 PM »

It's off topic of me to say this, but I laughed so hard when I saw that pic. 

I Stand With The Girl
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #168 on: October 01, 2008, 06:26:19 PM »

I think they have enough, if and when it comes to this ,for a grand jury indictment...

I mean, how can they NOT??

"God dont like ugly"
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #169 on: October 01, 2008, 06:26:46 PM »

Casey Anthony's arraignment for check fraud rescheduled

Sarah Lundy and Willoughby Mariano | Sentinel Staff Writers
    3:23 PM EDT, October 1, 2008

TODAY'S UPDATES:
Casey Anthony's arraignment for check fraud rescheduled
3:21 p.m.: Casey Anthony's arraignment for check fraud -- initially set for Thursday -- has been rescheduled for Oct. 14 before Judge Stan Strickland.

Her attorney, Jose Baez, has already filed a written plea of not guilty on the check fraud charges. That means neither she nor her attorney will appear in court on Oct. 14 and Strickland will set later pre-trial and trial dates.

Those dates will probably be set for the same days as Anthony's other case for child neglect. So far, prosecutors have charged Anthony with 13 counts, including child neglect and check fraud.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-anthony0108oct01,0,6659609.story

Everyone should email this lady she has that damn witness list She emailed me yesterday and said she would post it and hasnt yet SLundy@orlandosentinel.com

Nancy Grace was waving the list on her show last night.  The "powers that be" in the investigation has released this list to the media ... WHY IS THE MEDIA HOLDING BACK!!!

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #170 on: October 01, 2008, 06:27:55 PM »

June 13 Friday Roy House, Lazzaro’s roommate says he saw Caylee on June 13 at the Fusion bar with her mother, when Casey attended a party thrown by House and Lazzaro. It was noted because several people noticed and commented that it was inappropriate to have Caylee there. I think this is important, that Casey was told by her friends that Caylee shouldn't be at a night club on Friday night, three days before Caylee goes missing. Why didn't she have a babysitter on that night, if they were so freely available? I never knew this.

http://prairiechicken.blogspot.com/2008/09/casey-anthony-timeline-revised.html

I have never heard of a "Roy" House.  I thought it was "Clint" House who was Tony Lazaro's roommate.

Hey ... why is there no Clint House or "Nate" released transcript or video statement or ... is there?

Janet

I got this from that timeline that was posted it maybe wrong

Clint House's name is Roy Clinton House
Yes you are right Page 43: Roy Clinton House Hand Written Statement

http://74.125.45.104/search?q=cache:Oq4oq8QM46UJ:boards.library.trutv.com/showthread.php%3Fp%3D9124595+Roy+Clinton+House+%26+casey+Anthony&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=us

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #171 on: October 01, 2008, 06:29:22 PM »

ORANGE COUNTY: (Order # 2666546)

Party From: ANTHONY CYNTHIA
        Party To: ANTHONY GEORGE
   Document Type: Domestic Relations Court Pape
            Date: 12/10/2007
    Instrument #: 20070790665

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #172 on: October 01, 2008, 06:29:51 PM »

She claims someone pushed her into the parking lot - what I got from the tow yard man's he mad it sound like the car was parked "in a stall".  if it was pushed to the lot, how could they have gotten it lined up in a parking stall?
snipped quote - part that has bugged me is where are the guys who pushed her in the lot.  With the media saturation, not to mention the stench of that car - I would think they would have come forward by now.
If the car was indeed "out of gas", she probably parked there and let it idle 'till it died.
The manager from Amscot said the car was there at 7 am when she came to work yet
Casey didn't call Tony til around noon to come pick her up due to her car running out of gas.  Who brought her back later that morning to that Amscot parking lot?  Didn't she have groceries with her, also?

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
Gizmo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #173 on: October 01, 2008, 06:31:29 PM »

I think they have enough, if and when it comes to this ,for a grand jury indictment...

I mean, how can they NOT??
It is hard to imagine they don't - considering that the evidence released so far is only in regard to charges that have already been filed. I believe that is why the puzzle seems to be missing so many pieces. They have withheld any interviews and evidence that is of more value to possible future charges.

As has been said so many times, there is no hurry to file more serious charges, and they have only one chance at it once those charges are filed. It doesn't make the waiting any easier - especially when that infuriating family continues their huggermuggery <I love that word>.... 
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #174 on: October 01, 2008, 06:31:53 PM »

Odd first post - care to say more?   Welcome to the cage, btw. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #175 on: October 01, 2008, 06:35:10 PM »

Welcome mgoblue!

Isn't that the date the Anthony's stopped their divorce proceedings that George started in 2005?
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #176 on: October 01, 2008, 06:35:12 PM »

That looks like the Anthony's divorce case.  We knew about that a  long time ago.  Strange 1st post, indeed.

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #177 on: October 01, 2008, 06:37:02 PM »

When I was in high school/first year of college, I seriously considered going into mortuary science. I took a job with a local funeral home in our town. They averaged 4-5 services per week. My job involved helping with "grunt" work, including body pickup. The ones from hospitals, nursing homes, etc. were usually quite easy... Accidents and victims of violence were not so nice, and even worse were the ones where someone died and wasn't found for several days/weeks.... I will never forget the sight or smell of those!

It convinced me that being a mortician wasn't for me. It wasn't worth putting up with that kind of carnage just to drive a big black car!!! 

Gizmo , you brought up a very interesting point. I also have smelled dead bodies.Not ungodly awful. From what I understand it is different if a person has been dead for awhile.

So just because Cindy said it smelled like a dead body had been in the car. That could have just been an exaggeration on her part.I doubt if she had been exposed to a dead person who had been dead for awhile.  I also know I have exaggerated on smells just meaning something really stunk.

Not really a defense of Cindy. I also would like to know where LP got his info about Cindy trying to strangle Casey. If it came from Casey, I would find it highly suspect. JMHO

Just a swinging with the tribe
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #178 on: October 01, 2008, 06:37:09 PM »

Welcome to Scared Monkeys mgoblue.  A good first post.  And it's on topic too!

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #179 on: October 01, 2008, 06:37:36 PM »

Hi mgoblue and welcome!

I Stand With The Girl
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.