April 19, 2024, 02:06:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #34  (Read 377729 times)
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1640 on: October 03, 2008, 01:01:43 AM »

Night everyone.... my pillow is calling my name....see ya Rob...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1641 on: October 03, 2008, 01:02:19 AM »

I dont think that Caylees was conceived out of an incestious relationship. I think that whomever the father is....was someone we know nothing about. I have thought the whole time he was a married guy that got her pregnant. And that is why it has been kept secret.
Hey, Go Sarah (Say it ain't so, Joe!) LOL

To stay on topic:
I have heard on television and probably read in print somewhere that LE seems to be satisfied with the Anthony's explanation of who the father of Caylee is.  I've always taken that at face value, although never really understood how they could chose to believe this tidbit when everything else they say seems to be a lie.

Let's break it down.
They know who the father is.  Now, how can they know, with so many potential candidates?
What do they know that we don't?

If they have the DNA full profile on Caylee from Jesse's test, then they have a comparison.
We know they have now said the FBI confirms it is Caylee's DNA in the trunk.
How do they compare that?  They most likely used Jesse's test for comparison.  Remember they said the were "triple checking" stuff?
If they used Jesse's paternity test to determine for certain Caylee was in the trunk, deceased, what else could they have used it for?
If they also have full DNA profiles on Lee and George and Cindy they could compare those to Caylee's, right?
If I'm not mistaken, then they could determine by looking at both Casey's and Caylee's if the father was the same.

So, if they are confident that they know who the father is, this makes a lot of sense to me.
What is the big news that a few weeks ago LP said LA,Cindy and Casey all found out?
What was going to shock us all?

I still think it's a possibility.  I'm just sayin'..................

There is some good information at this link.

http://www.reliagene.com/index.asp?menu_id=pater
nity&content_id=pt_results
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1642 on: October 03, 2008, 01:02:35 AM »

Night everyone.... my pillow is calling my name....see ya Rob...

Niterzzz Cubbee

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1643 on: October 03, 2008, 01:03:46 AM »

LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER: Well, it`s easy enough, like Brooks said. You can start with the 18th, if you want, and you know that the car was at the house. On the 20th is when she probably was out of gas and her and Tony went and broke into the shed, which is also Friday night.

Why in the world would he throw Tony's name in there for stealing this stupid $50 worth of gas ... IIRC Casey told Tony she was loaded with money ... surely she would not want him to know she had to steal gas ...  Besides doesn't Tony work as a DJ Friday nights?

I don't buy Tony either.  Yes, the 20th was one of the nights at Fusian when Tony was working.  Those are the photos we see of Casey in the blue dress, that was 6/20
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1644 on: October 03, 2008, 01:06:15 AM »

Hello Monkeys....just home from work and caught up here....how is everybody tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hi HH
ANewGirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1645 on: October 03, 2008, 01:07:24 AM »

It's quiet tonight!!!

Hi, Kristen & Fellow Monkeys=-  Say, does anyone know of any action today @ Hopespring Drive w/protestors, etc. after the LE announcement today?   The noose is tightening.   

Justice for Caylee
-J4N
ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1646 on: October 03, 2008, 01:08:24 AM »

Hi HH, I think everyone went to ZZZZZZZZZZZ
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1647 on: October 03, 2008, 01:08:32 AM »

If they also have full DNA profiles on Lee and George and Cindy they could compare those to Caylee's, right?

Wouldn't Lee, George and Cindy have to voluntarily submit to a DNA test?  Why would they do that if they won't even take a lie detector test ... 

Besides why would they submit to a DNA test if they knew the closet would open and the skeletons would come tumbling out? 

UNLESS LE said they would keep it quiet for cooperation but I doubt that ... MAYBE that is why they hired NeJame?

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1648 on: October 03, 2008, 01:09:25 AM »

LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER: Well, it`s easy enough, like Brooks said. You can start with the 18th, if you want, and you know that the car was at the house. On the 20th is when she probably was out of gas and her and Tony went and broke into the shed, which is also Friday night.

Why in the world would he throw Tony's name in there for stealing this stupid $50 worth of gas ... IIRC Casey told Tony she was loaded with money ... surely she would not want him to know she had to steal gas ...  Besides doesn't Tony work as a DJ Friday nights?

I don't buy Tony either.  Yes, the 20th was one of the nights at Fusian when Tony was working.  Those are the photos we see of Casey in the blue dress, that was 6/20

I dont think Think Tony either...Tony has some money and I dont think he would break in anywhere to steal gas, he is very a very humble quiet person and I couldnt see him breaking in a shed and coming out with gas..IMO
ANewGirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1649 on: October 03, 2008, 01:09:57 AM »

Hello Monkeys....just home from work and caught up here....how is everybody tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hi HH
Hi HH and Out4 ....Doing great after this news and the VP debate...now if tommorrow Congress can get their heads out of their butts...we may stand a chance at ending the week on a much better note than it started. 

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1650 on: October 03, 2008, 01:10:51 AM »

KLAAS - we you able to run any of that stuff by Red?  I haven't called Joseph yet ...

Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1651 on: October 03, 2008, 01:11:08 AM »

It's quiet tonight!!!

Hi, Kristen & Fellow Monkeys=-  Say, does anyone know of any action today @ Hopespring Drive w/protestors, etc. after the LE announcement today?   The noose is tightening.   

Justice for Caylee
-J4N

Hey how are ya!! no I haven't heard anything about protestors in a while!!! Yes It is coming anyday now!!
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1652 on: October 03, 2008, 01:12:09 AM »

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0810/01/ng.01.html

GRACE: Renee, if a lawyer`s client comes in and reveals that they have hidden a body, what is the defense lawyer`s duty at that point?

ROCKWELL: He`s now in a predicament because he`s got two concerns. One is the ethical obligation to not continue a crime of hiding a body...

GRACE: You know, Renee, just cut through it. What do you do in that position?

ROCKWELL: Nancy, you need to get another attorney on board because now she`s admitted something to him, and he can`t just go forward and divulge that.

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1653 on: October 03, 2008, 01:14:29 AM »

GRACE: Renee, if a lawyer`s client comes in and reveals that they have hidden a body, what is the defense lawyer`s duty at that point?

ROCKWELL: He`s now in a predicament because he`s got two concerns. One is the ethical obligation to not continue a crime of hiding a body...

ROCKWELL: Nancy, you need to get another attorney on board because now she`s admitted something to him, and he can`t just go forward and divulge that.

Maybe that is why LP took his offer of $50,000 off the market .... He is afraid Baez will pull himself off the case and give up the body ....    LOL

marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1654 on: October 03, 2008, 01:14:57 AM »

Hi all monkeys,

Just wondering...again...when they say another attorney, would that attorney replace Baez or would they work together?  I'm not sure I understand this. 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1655 on: October 03, 2008, 01:19:42 AM »

I dont think Think Tony either...Tony has some money and I dont think he would break in anywhere to steal gas, he is very a very humble quiet person and I couldnt see him breaking in a shed and coming out with gas..IMO

I think he did.       Just kidding  poor Tony....will life ever be the same?
ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1656 on: October 03, 2008, 01:20:25 AM »

I bet she told JB the truth. The thing I really don't get is the girl that worked with LP and why she got a lawyer and the whole thing surrounding her.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1657 on: October 03, 2008, 01:20:58 AM »

Hi all monkeys,

Just wondering...again...when they say another attorney, would that attorney replace Baez or would they work together?  I'm not sure I understand this. 

I would assume it would be to replace him .... but you know what they say about ppl who assume things .... LOL  (in other words, I'm not sure either)

4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1658 on: October 03, 2008, 01:21:09 AM »

Maybe that is why LP took his offer of $50,000 off the market .... He is afraid Baez will pull himself off the case and give up the body ....    LOL

Good point because I'm sure he has good reason to have taken it back, UNLESS, it's already been claimed? By Annie maybe? Still don't know why we don't have her and Dante's statements.

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1659 on: October 03, 2008, 01:21:39 AM »

So if this person that saw Casey was right and she was burying Caylee i guess she didnt have any help
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.